Granddad at Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Damn - cut it out!" I gasped as my hips thrust my penis up into his mouth, "You'll have me cumming in no time if you keep that up!"

He did indeed stop and the resulting break in his actions reminded me to suck his cock. It was already dripping with precum just like mine had been and it tasted and felt perfect once I'd found the most comfortable angle of attack. Not only that but there was the delicious lingering taste of his cum from a little earlier too.

"Lift your legs up," came the request from Peter and not knowing exactly what he wanted I spread and folded them as best I could, lifting my hips and my arse from the bed.

"You'll do," he said and a moment or two later I felt his breath blowing over my arse cheeks and I somehow knew what was coming next...

Then his face was pressing between my cheeks and very soon after that I could feel the heat and wetness of his tongue as he moved it around my anus. It felt weird and yet exciting; uncomfortable and yet amazing and I suddenly found that I'd spread my legs even wider to allow him better access.

The sensations continued as he explored me, until I again remembered that I wasn't sucking him and for a while I concentrated on his cock while letting him enjoy himself.

The trouble was though that his attention to my arsehole was sending my cock crazy and I could feel it jerking wildly with each new touch. I was going to cum soon, untouched, if he wasn't careful!

"Stop it, leave it!" I gasped as my hips jerked once again, "Wait - you'll make me cum!"

Peter lifted his head and as he did so his cock sank deeply into my mouth, so much so that it seemed to be in my throat again. That was fine, but then I couldn't taste him so easily so I pushed him away until only a couple of inches of penis was embedded, but Peter had finished 'down below'.

Seconds later and he was lifting off me, turning around and settling on his knees between my legs, lifting my hips upwards and then I felt the stiffness of his penis as it replaced his mouth at my arsehole. Instinctively I tightened up then laughed lightly and managed to relax and as I did so I felt his cock start to penetrate into me.

"Nice!" Peter sighed as he began to slide his knob inside me, "Ohhh, lovely and tight!"

"You need some lube," I gasped as I felt myself stretching, but Peter shook his head.

"No, I made you quite wet and slippery enough and anyway, I slid in beautifully," he answered, "It was just as if you've been doing this all your life."

It wasn't that I'd never had a cock inside me but somehow he felt different, perhaps because he'd already tenderised my hole in preparation, but whatever it was it was amazingly pleasurable and my own cock jerked strongly, stiffening even more.

"You like that, don't you?" asked Peter as he slid his cock further inside me, "You're a natural, I reckon."

"Don't know about that, but yes, it's nice, really nice," I said, getting into the enjoyment of being penetrated as he began to slide in and out steadily, "You feel good though."

"Mmmm, I like to make love to my buddies, not just fuck them," said Peter quietly as he leaned over me, "Can I kiss you?"

I couldn't answer as I had so little knowledge of men kissing each other and I'd only really kissed Joe and then fairly briefly, but I wasn't one to turn down an experience, so I lifted my lips towards him. Gently we made contact, his own lips softer and warmer and damper than Joe's had been, then he pressed us tighter together as his tongue slipped between my lips.

The thrill of his intimacy made my cock jerk almost violently and when his tongue began to explore my mouth and wrestle with my own tongue I thought I was going to cum there and then. Of course, the fact that his cock was sliding in and out of my hole added to the excitement and it wasn't long before I was responding, using my tongue and lips to enhance our pleasure.

Peter was laying on me, his warm body pressing gently on mine as his cock slowly and gently continued to arouse me at one end while his mouth seemed to be doing the same at the other and it felt so good that I found my arms reaching up and pulling him tighter into me, urging both his mouth and cock to excite me more and more. I could actually feel my own cock dribbling precum or perhaps even cum itself, such was my arousal and it wasn't helped when Peter started to move his cock faster and harder. I knew what was to cum - any minute now!

"You're nearly there, aren't you?" I asked, my question unnecessary considering the way Peter's whole body seemed to have tightened.

"Yeah, yeah, I am," he murmured, "Ohhh Chris, you feel so good, so fucking good!"

He lifted his body from mine, then nodded quickly and managed a smile as well before his hand surrounded my quivering cock.

"Ahhh, careful - I'll cum too!" I gasped as his hand rose and fell, sliding easily on my copious precum, "Careful!"

"I want you to cum," Peter said, his cock now slamming into me faster and faster, "Let's try to cum together."

I wasn't actually doing much except for providing an erection for him to hold and a hole and it was definitely Peter who was controlling our climaxes and he was good! For a minute or two he worked away, thrusting and jerking harder and faster until he froze rigidly.

"Ohhhh, uhhhhh - cumming!" he cried, his hand suddenly gripping me even tighter, "Come on Chris - do it, do it!"

I didn't have an option anyway! One moment I was enjoying feeling his super cock driving into me and the next I was spasming and jerking around madly as gushes of cum sprayed everywhere from my cock. I felt some land on my face; I saw that some had shot up past my head and I guessed that Peter was as liberally splattered as I was. My orgasm was massive by my standards but even before I'd finished cumming I felt the heat of Peter's cum as it splashed into my bowels, time and time again. I tried to count his eruptions and guessed at seven or eight but there may have been more and it certainly felt as if he'd filled me completely!

"Damn, that's twice inside half an hour!" exclaimed Peter, his face one big smile, "Wasn't sure if I could manage to do that!"

"Didn't know if I could either," I said as a sudden thought crossed my mind, "Hey, you didn't get that insert, did you? They were just for us old guys."

Peter's face began to glow with a flush of embarrassment and I just knew that I was right.

"You did, didn't you!" I said and Peter nodded happily.

"I had a chat with Judy and she said that it might be interesting to see how it would affect a younger man," he said as he continued to slide his penis gently in and out of my now very slippery hole, "So she gave it to me and I'm so pleased!"

"And so horny I think!" I added and Peter replied by thrusting his still stiff cock deeply into me, causing a small flood of cum to overflow from me and to run down between the cheeks of my arse.

We laughed happily together as we enjoyed the benefits of the treatment from the laboratory and before long Peter was entirely hard again and was pumping my hole vigorously, this time with renewed sexual urgency rather than love. I lay there enjoying his cock, feeling it almost splashing around in the pool of cum that was already inside me; feeling his cum continuing to squeeze out around his cock; feeling the wetness squash between us as he thrust and feeling my own penis stiffening again. I doubted that I'd be able to raise another orgasm at such short notice and anyway I was content enough just to let Peter enjoy himself, and he was certainly doing that!

His hips were working hard as he thrust time and time again, faster and faster until he froze once again, then gasped loudly.

"Done it - cumming, cumming again!" he cried and yet more spunk began to squirt into me, until finally Peter slumped down exhausted.

I let him lie on me as I enjoyed the peaceful after-glow of his efforts, of some very vigorous and thrilling action, of two loads of cum and of my own earlier orgasm. We were breathless and sticky and definitely sweaty but we were both replete and happy too.

Eventually Peter lifted up and as he did so his deflated penis slipped from my hole, allowing another pulse of cum to slide between my cheeks and onto the bed. I knew he'd have to get some clean sheets later on...

"Fuck, that's three times I've cum in an hour," breathed Peter as he turned towards me, "Wish I'd been able to have this implant when I was younger!"

"You'd be worn to a stump by now if you had!" I added with a laugh and as I spoke Peter leaned over and kissed me vigorously.

"You're fun!" he said happily, "And it's been amazing to have sex with you. Thank you."

"And you," I said, "I think I'll remember this day for years to come!"

We both showered, dried off, had a mid-afternoon snack and some more beer and a good chatter and then Peter was guiding me to the door.

"Really ought to get back to my damn paperwork," he said with a grimace, "Phew - my legs are still wobbly after all that fucking!"

I was about to offer to massage them but knew full well that if I did then his cock would probably rise once again and much as I'd be delighted to enjoy it again, I too needed a proper break - my afternoon nap - and once I'd left Peter's unit I headed back to my place and to my bed.

As soon as I undressed the exciting memory of sex caused my cock to stiffen again but I told it to go to sleep and it soon did, thank heavens.

As usual, my internal alarm clock woke me after an hour or so and I rose again feeling nicely refreshed. There was still time for me to pop quickly into town before the evening meal and I did so, buying one or two things I needed and enjoying some relaxing window shopping too, then returned to the home. The afternoon was quite hot today and with still over an hour to go before mealtime I headed off to the pool that was contained within our retirement complex. A quick refreshing swim would be perfect. The pool was fairly small, built under a glass roofed structure that had sides that slid back in warm weather to open onto an area that was paved, grassed and completely enclosed. The fact that it was smallish made it comfortably intimate and as I opened the door to the covered pool I saw that there were only two other users - and one of them was Bill.

"Hey, hiya Bill!" I said happily, "How's the water?"

"Lovely and refreshing!" he said, "Just had a nice dip."

He was indeed still dripping wet and without any further conversation I dumped my shorts and t-shirt and in my swim shorts I dived straight in, resurfacing on the far side of the pool almost alongside the other occupant.

"Feels lovely doesn't it," I said sociably as I shook the water from my eyes, "Cool and fresh and relaxing."

Before he could speak I ducked back and begun to swim to the other end where I climbed the ladder, turned back to the water and dived in again. There was something wonderful about diving, albeit only from the edge, that always excited me somehow. Not quite a sexual thrill but something akin to it that would always pump up my cock afterwards, at least to some degree, just so long as the water wasn't too cold. The water today was almost warm and yet delicious as it caressed my body and I immediately felt it's pressure on my penis and elsewhere so that by the time I met the pool edge back where Bill was, my cock had quite substantially stiffened.

I stood up in this the shallow end, with the water to about my waist and noticed both Bill and the other guy reclining side by side on their towels and watching me. The other guy had obviously climbed out and had walked around the pool as I swam the length of it.

"Lovely!" I enthused as I hauled myself from the water and sat on the edge, "Fresh clean water and some warm sunshine - what more can you want!"

"How do you know it's fresh - that we haven't peed in it!" said Bill with a raucous laugh, "You don't know what muck you've just swum in!"

"You probably have, knowing you Bill, but they filter it," I answered, not really wishing to turn my relaxing swim into a crude discussion, "Anyway, how are you Bill - haven't seen a lot of you these past few days."

"Popped off to see the ex," said Bill with a wink and a dirty leer, "We're still friends even though we've gone our separate ways. Brought my son back to stay with me for a couple of days."

The younger man did indeed look quite like Bill in many ways I now realised and I greeted him with an apologetic wave and a belated 'hello'.

"Nice to meet you," said the younger man, "Bill says you're Chris - I'm Bob."

"Hope you enjoy your stay," I said as I dropped back into the water.

I swam a couple more lengths of the pool and resurfaced back near Bill and Bob and climbed out, shaking myself dry then picking up my towel to dry myself more completely. As I did so I happened to glance at the two men and to my surprise I noticed that both their cocks seemed to be more than a little inflated and aroused. Both men were wearing swim shorts that were wet from bathing and the extended lengths of their cocks were easily visible.

I continued to dry myself off, glancing through my towel at them every so often, noticing that they both seemed to be well aware of their state of arousal. Not only that, as they both conversed quietly while I stood there, Bob's hand was definitely resting on his bulge and Bill was quite clearly watching his every move. It was immediately apparent to me that their relationship was very intimate, far more so than any usual father-son relationships that I knew of. The thought sent a wave of sexual feelings through my body that soon came to rest in my cock, which almost instantly began to stiffen.

Immediately I noticed Bill pointing discretely at me and also noted that Bob's hand was now seemingly stroking his cock right there beside his father! It was high time that I found out more if only because I was entirely unsure how to proceed.

"Be ok if I lay here?" I asked as I spread my towel out somewhat closer to them, "Can't have a conversation right across the pool, can we?"

"No, you're welcome Chris, anywhere you like," said Bill affably, "Good to see you looking so fit."

"And you Bill," I answered, noticing now that Bill looked fairly reddened, "You look as if you're just about cooked actually."

"No, it's not sunburn," admitted Bill with a grin, "I'm still cooling down. We'd just been exercising, hadn't we Bob, just before you arrived. We just came down from my room a few minutes ago - had a quick dip and then you arrived."

"Yesss," said Bob happily, "And it was just what I needed too!"

His hand was still over his cock which seemed to be of some not inconsiderable size and most definitely stiffer than before.

"Didn't know you exercised Bill," I said innocently enough, "Haven't seen you down in the fitness room and I've never seen any weights at your place."

I suppose I was just wanting to chatter by goading him a bit but I wasn't expecting to hear what he said next.

"There's only one exercise that I enjoy!" said Bill, his face one big smile, "That's the horizontal kind - you know - sex!"

"What - you two...?" I gasped, surprised at this turn of events, "Together - sex...?"

"Why not?" answered Bill, his hand now straying to his son's thigh, "We're family and we're good friends, aren't we Bob?"

"Definitely are, Dad!" said Bob as he took his hand from over his bulging penis and let Bill's hand replace it, "Quite a bit more than friends actually!"

"That's incest!" I hissed, shocked, amazed and yet not really horrified, "You're not supposed to do that!"

"We're not making babies and it's entirely mutual, so what's wrong with that?" said Bill defensively, "And Bob's almost twenty now so he's more than old enough and he's got a damn nice cock too, so there!"

"So what do you do?" I asked, my mind short of alternative words.

"Suck, jerk, fuck, whatever!" said Bill happily, "Why - do you fancy joining us?"

Bill's cock was now a long solid lump in his shorts, one that seemed to be matched by his son's penis from what I could see and it was only then that I realised that my own cock was absolutely rigid too.

"Ummm, well, yeah I guess," I spluttered, overtaken by the events and revelations, "Might be fun I suppose."

"Ohhh, it'll be fun alright!" answered Bill, with a laugh, "You're up for it, are you?"

My mind was now in turmoil as I imagined the sight of those two huge cocks side by side or perhaps interacting together and I felt my cock jumping eagerly. There was also the added thrill of watching incest happening before my very eyes and I suddenly felt amazingly horny and eager.

"Suppose so - ummm, when can we do it?" I asked, feeling my heart pounding already, "Soon?"

Bill laughed at me again then stroked his hand up and down his son's penis while thrusting his own bulge towards his son's hand.

"No way - make it after we've had dinner," he said, "Give us time to let dinner go down, then you can pop round - say about sevenish, eh?

I nodded quickly and then found that my own hand was sliding on my bulging penis too but instead of feeling shy about it I now felt distinctly eager to participate. I even felt a pulse of precum ride up my cock and knew that I'd soon have a damper patch visible on my swim shorts but I just didn't care, even though I now dropped my eyes down to inspect my shorts.

"Hey, look over here!" said Bill and my eyes quickly refocused on his hand.

He'd moved the leg of his son's shorts upwards and there was now a very substantial portion of his son's penis on display to me. His foreskin had already peeled back and now his bulbous knob, gleaming in the sunlight and glistening with moisture was there, all complete with the inevitable blob of precum at the tip. Bill's finger slid through it and spread it over his son's knob while Bob gasped delightedly and my own cock jerked again and released another pulse of my own precum.

"There's a nice cock for you!" Bill exclaimed as he caressed his son's penis, "Lovely and young and stiff and juicy!"

"Bloody hell!" I enthused, completely ignoring the taboo of incest, "That looks bloody gorgeous from here!"

"Feels even nicer in my mouth!" said Bill, "And I can tell you, he can't half fuck!"

Instantly I felt my sphincter squeeze tightly shut before I managed to get my emotions under control and relaxed again. Inside me I was torn - to imagine that penis working it's way into my arse or to repel all thoughts of such activity. The conflict lasted just a few moments before I laughed and relaxed properly.

"Sorry fellas, I was just imagining that inside me," I said, "I was half scared of it and half welcoming it, if it ever gets inside me."

"I'm sure he'll be able to manage that!" said Bill as he continued stroking his son's cock, "And if for any reason he can't, then I'll do it instead!"

"Oh my god!" I breathed as I imagined not one but two big cock working at my arsehole, "Make sure you've got plenty of lube then!"

It was their turn to laugh before Bill answered.

"Of course we will," he said, "And I'll tell you what - when we've finished here we'll pop round to my place and I'll let you have a nice big vibrator. You can get some practice in before dinner, eh!"

I've no idea what else might have happened but just then we heard the sound of voices and Bill quickly slid his son's cock back under cover and we all stood up and prepared to leave, covering our aroused cocks with our towels. Four of the other residents had come for a dip before their dinner, so we left them in peace and walked off down the corridor to Bill's unit which we soon entered.

I stood there still somewhat dumbfounded by the incestual revelation while Bill rummaged in a drawer in his bedroom before reappearing with a large purple cock in his hand.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers