Granddad at Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This'll do you nicely," he said conversationally as he waved it in my face, "Use the lube and get stretching. Hate for you to get hurt if Bob gets to work on you."

He dumped it and a small tube into a plastic bag and handed it to me.

"Right Chris, we're going to have a nice hour together and we'll catch you at dinnertime," he said as he guided me back to the doorway, "Don't wear yourself out but do make sure you use it. Oh, by the way, it's waterproof in case you worry about washing it."

With that he gently pushed me out and shut the door and very soon I was inside my own unit, carefully examining the instrument that I now held.

It was of firm but soft plastic that allowed it to bend but not too easily and it obviously contained a battery and some mechanism, judging from the buttons on the wide base. With far more care than was necessary I placed it standing upright on the sideboard, then found myself a can of lager and sat down to recover.

It had been a wickedly erotic half hour or so beside the pool and my cock simply refused to go down. It would definitely need and appreciate some attention before too long!

Once I'd downed my drink I felt somewhat more relaxed and refreshed and then, smelling the chlorine from the pool on my skin I stripped down and had a shower then dried and padded naked through to my bedroom, pausing to collect the plastic dick on the way.

I climbed onto the bed and gathered my bits around me then lay on my back with my legs bent and spread knowing that it made sense to take Bill's advice if I was to enjoy their cocks.

"Here goes then!" I said to myself as I lubed both the vibrator and my arsehole then did my best to line the two up, "One, two three, push!"

I should have taken it easy and introduced the dildo in gentle stages but I was concerned that I might just back out of the idea if I dithered, so I pressed on and after only a sudden feeling of dull if painful pressure the cool plastic cock slid easily into my arsehole. I was shocked to find that before I knew it I had at least three or four inches of the instrument inside me.

"Thanks Peter!" I said as I realised that he'd already done some stretching for me, "Now what?"

I slid it in and out a few times, finding that I could insert it almost entirely before it became uncomfortable and as I did so I discovered that the pleasure seemed greater at certain angles. I also found that while I could indeed let it penetrate deep into me, the best thrill seemed to be just a few inches inside - where it rubbed against my prostate, I now realised.

As I stirred my glands up so my cock began to stream with precum and I spread it around until my cock was simply soaked and slippery all over.

"Ohhh yesss!" I moaned as I continued to stimulate my prostate, "Gonna cum if you carry on like that!"

I just couldn't help it! The pleasure was so amazing and the feeling of making my penis dribble so profusely was so new to me that I was not only fucking myself with the dildo but jerking off too, rubbing my foreskin up and down harder and faster as I manoeuvred the tool around inside me.

"Stop it - Bill told me to save it!" I moaned as I carried on regardless and relentlessly, "Oh fuck - this is exciting!"

My precum seemed to have slowed now but the excitement was still growing inside me and there was no way I could stop rubbing myself any more than I could stop moving the vibrator inside my arse. It was utterly addictive and in some ways even more exciting than having a real cock in me, because with this instrument I could control every single thrust and movement.

"Oh god - it's cumming!" I gasped loudly, "Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

A giant (to me) gush of cum squirted up in the air; seemed to hang above me and then descended onto my belly and chest just as a second although nowhere near as powerful squirt of cum blasted from my cock. This one gushed quickly up my body, adding to the pool of precum and sending hot shivers all through me and then there was another one too that dampened my hand and belly even more. It was splattered everywhere; white and sticky in patches, clear and runny and slippery elsewhere. I seemed to have managed to cover my torso as well as having found my bed itself but for a minute or two I was too shattered to do more than slump and recover. Even the vibrator remained in place for now, held there because I'd lowered my legs now and it was trapped between my arse and the bed.

"Fuckin' hell!" I said quietly, "That was amazing but what a hell of a mess!"

I then realised that I didn't have a towel handy - the one I'd showered with was over the chair on the other side of the room - but then I realised that a towel wasn't entirely necessary.

"Enjoy it!" I said to myself as I began to push my cum into convenient pools which I soon collected on my fingers.

Before long I was conveying blobs and strands of cum to my open mouth where my tongue quickly gathered it from my fingers and before long the taste of warm cum was filling my throat just as the smell was already filling my nose.

"There, that was easy, wasn't it!" I admitted, "I wonder if I should tell Bill? On second thoughts I bet he does the same!"

It was only then that I remembered the still embedded dildo. I lifted my legs and slid it out of my hole, immediately finding that I'd been enjoying the feeling of fullness and now felt empty.

"Never mind," I murmured as I tried to flex my sphincter, "Bob and Bill will soon be there instead."

I rose from the bed and headed to the shower once again, quickly washed myself down and then found that I still had time for a quick nap before dinner.

I set a timer for half an hour, dozed quickly and woke refreshed and then it was time for dinner so I climbed into my shorts and t-shirt as usual, added my shoes and socks and left the scene of the crime. Before long I was with my mates around the dinner table, idly talking as we dug into our meals.

Once we'd all finished we rose collectively and headed to the lounge where we settled in our favourite chairs to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and to digest our meals. The evening was warm and the sun was still in the sky as we drank and finally some of the residents began to filter away until only five of us men remained. Both the ladies and Peter were missing, Peter having had to go to Head Office for a day or two but Bill's son Bob was there instead, sitting between Bill and I.

"So," began Bill quietly, "You still up for it Chris?"

"Think so," I said, still slightly wary of the thought of two large cocks coming at me, "All as planned then?"

"Oh definitely!" said Bill eagerly, "Bob can't wait to try you out, can you Bob?"

"Really looking forward to it!" Bob added, "Dad's told me all about you, Chris!"

I glanced at him I could see that his penis was already stretching out towards me then glanced over to see that Bill's cock was definitely showing signs of excitement too.

"What are you three up to?" asked Joe, butting in from the other side of the room, "Guaranteed to be something to do with sex!"

"Of course it is!" answered Bill happily, "We're going to enjoy a nice threesome, aren't we Chris?"

"Hope so," I murmured, somewhat shy about admitting it to Joe and Dick for that matter, "Certainly looks like it."

"If it's anything to do with Bill it's bound to be good!" added Joe, "But you be careful with him Bill - I want him back in one piece!"

Despite Joe's concern for my welfare I was already feeling decidedly turned on at the thought of meeting with Bob's big cock and found myself sticking my thumbs up towards Joe.

"I'll be fine," I said, "I'm sure I can look after myself."

As I spoke I felt some fluttering feelings in my arse and immediately remembered the thickness of the dildo sliding into me and imagined the same happening with both Bob's and Bills cocks. It was either going to be fun or very painful.

Bob's cock was now lifting a lengthy bulge at his groin and I actually found myself straining to see if I could see it up inside the leg of his shorts but it wasn't on show.

"Are you going to take on those two?" asked Dick as his hands moved to his groin to stroke his own growing cock, "Hope you've done some stretching exercises Chris!"

"Yes, I have," I admitted, feeling my penis starting to fill out, "Bill kind of helped, didn't you Bill?"

"Gave him a nice plastic dicky to play with!" he said gleefully, "Bet he's well stretched by now, aren't you Chris?"

I smiled very self-consciously and managed to nod my head too, upon which Bill leaned over and patted my knee.

"Good lad!" he exclaimed, "In that case I think we can make a move - can't let you go to waste!"

Bill and Bob both stood up and almost obediently I stood too, the three of us all showing considerable signs of arousal. Bill smiled at me and licked his lips, then urged me towards the door.

"See you tomorrow lads!" he said, "I promise that Chris will be safe - sore perhaps, but safe."