Granddad at Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers

"Your turn next isn't it?" he said, "So how about you fuck Dad then?"

"Could do," I agreed, but my brain wanted fresh meat, "Mind you, I was hoping to fuck you."

"Plenty of time for that," said Bill, his body still recovering, "Let's take ten first then we'll get going again."

As we all lay there unwinding my mind had time to consider what I'd said - that I'd been hoping to fuck Bob. To my previously conservative and hetero-set mind it was an outlandish comment that spoke of debauchery and illegality and yet somehow it now seemed to fit perfectly with our current circumstances. I chuckled quietly to myself and Bill asked me what it was about so I told him.

"When they offered us the implant, I guess we had two choices," he said, "Either let our remaining years slip past in a haze of afternoon tea, bingo and bugger-all else or make the most of this implant - and I know which option I prefer!"

His wicked smile told me that he was sincere and I found myself agreeing entirely.

He was right - much as the best years of my life may have already passed by I too had no desire to vegetate or otherwise simply fade away and even though my new sexuality was entirely different to my earlier life, it was far better to expire 'on the job' rather than in my sleep, I decided.

"Good thinking," I agreed simply, "I'm sure I'm going to last for a few more years yet!"

"Just because your lifestyle changes it doesn't mean that everything has to stop," added Bill, "Change, yes - but stop - no way!"

"Hey, speaking of change," I said to Bill, "Are you gay now or do you still go both ways?"

"Oh I'm definitely bisexual!" answered Bill, "Still love a bit of tasty pussy but some good hard cock is just as nice."

With that thought out of the way I suddenly realised that my own cock, which had subsided while we'd relaxed, had risen again into a very solid erection. I guess that it was hardly surprising considering that I'd been watching my two pals enjoying sex for the past hour but hadn't unloaded any of my own pent up spunk or horniness, so it was me who was up for some action first.

"Anyone ready for some more?" I asked and Bob lifted his head.

"You wanted me first, didn't you?" said Bob as he began to stroke his growing penis, "Hang on, no, I'm ok - I'm still nicely lubed after Dad was there. Come on then."

He raised himself onto his knees and knelt down to present his glistening arse to me, while I rubbed my own cock to ensure that it was completely stiff. Already I could feel the need to empty my balls and I quickly climbed into place behind him; grasped his hips and lined up my cock with his hole.

"Ohhh fuck - that's nice!" groaned Bob as my cock sank into his hole, smoothly and steadily, "Uhhhh, oh yesss, that feels good, so goooood!"

"Feels so hot in there," I said, enjoying the pleasurable tightness of his anal opening around my rigid penis, "Not going to take me long to explode!"

"You let it go whenever you're ready," said Bob as he pressed his arse back at me, "You're nice - you don't feel as big as Dad so it's nicer with you fucking me."

Speaking of Bill I wondered where he was. He'd risen from the bed when Bob and I had moved into place but now, behind me, I felt the mattress sink as Bill's weight pressed down.

"Let's make this a threesome!" he said and a moment later I felt something at my arse.

"Bit of lube for you Chris," said Bill as he poked one slippery finger inside me, "There you go - all ready for me!"

I didn't even have a chance to avoid his cock before I felt the broad tip of his instrument as it stretched me open; an instrument that now began to fill my anus.

"Fuckin' hell, that hurts!" I moaned as he stretched me even more open, "Uhhhh Bill - stop for a moment will you."

His movements ceased as did mine while I did my best to accommodate his thick penis and it took me several minutes before I felt able to let him penetrate me further. I still felt very stretched but after taking a number of deep and relaxing breaths I felt my hole loosen and with that I pushed my arse back towards him...almost dislodging my cock from his son's hole in the process.

Bill's penis now slid into me and while it was still a huge thing to have in my arse it no longer stung but merely filled me completely and not only that, his pushing from behind drove my cock into Bob's hole again. The strain of accepting his penis had eased now as the pleasure of sinking my own cock into Bob's arse took over once again and it wasn't long before I was doing my best to gain pleasure both in front and behind me - pleasure that I'd never known existed before I'd had my implant.

With every thrust into Bob came a thrust of Bill's cock behind me so that as my sensitive penis enjoyed Bob's hole so my equally sensitive prostate enjoyed Bill's cock and I found that I was quickly coming to the boil.

"Won't be long Bob," I gasped as we all thrust and pushed together, "Ohhh fuck - won't be long at all."

"I know, I can feel it!" answered Bob, "You're harder, stiffer, bigger than you were - getting me going too!"

"And me!" added Bill from behind me, his penis now pressing so deeply into me that I imagined that his cock was actually inside mine as we slammed into Bob's arse, time and time again.

The room was filled with grunts and slapping sounds as we fucked hard and fast, until Bill found himself about to climax.

"Ahhh, here it cums!" he grunted as he drove his penis deep into my bowels, "Ohhh fuck Chris - going to fill you - here it is!"

I felt his hot blast of cum as it painted my colon; I felt Bill stiffen behind me; I felt the way his cock seemed to grow even bigger inside me. I felt his second eruption too, just a moment or two later and then a third - but if there was any more I didn't notice because he'd set me off!

It was my turn to freeze as my climax hit me and then my hips began to slam my cock into Bob's arse, squirting powerfully, loading him with what really felt like even more cum than I would usually release.

"Ohhhh, yesss!" I cried as I felt my penis emptying happy gushes of cum into Bob's arsehole, "Fuuuuck, oooh fuuuuuck!"

Instead of grunts and sounds of fleshy thighs and arses slapping together the only sound now was our heavy breathing but instead of heavy sounds the room was filled with the smells of sweat and of fresh cum; those pungent, tangy, hot scents of masculinity. They seemed to hang heavy in the air as if in layers, but layers that rolled and rose from our loins as we slowly and gently separated.

"Fucking hell, that was good!" said Bill still breathing fast and hard, "I'm knackered!"

"Get on with you Dad," said Bob, "You're really getting old aren't you?"

"Cheeky little sod!" Bill laughed back, "I'll give you old!"

"No, take a break Bill," I suggested, "Do you good and it's not as if there's any rush."

"Guess you are right," sighed Bill as he sat down quickly, his limp cock still with dribbles of cum hanging from it, "I'll get us some beer."

He hauled himself from his chair and headed to the kitchen and once he'd left the room Bob turned to me, smiling happily.

"That was so damn good - I wasn't expecting you to cum too," he said, "But do you reckon you could manage to fuck me again if you tried?"

I felt my penis jerk slightly as he spoke and I wondered if I'd be capable.

"Please," he pleaded as he stroked my erection, "I enjoyed that so much that I need you again."

"Well, I'll try," I offered, "Not sure if I can though..."

"I'll help you - let me suck you for a while," he said as he lowered his head towards my groin, "I really want you to fuck me again and this time make me cum too."

As soon as his mouth closed around my cock I knew that I'd be ok because my penis stiffened almost immediately, causing Bob to lift his head and look up at me.

"See, I knew you could!" he added as he lowered his head onto my cock again, "Let's just make sure you're really stiff."

His mouth seemed to be excellently skilled at exciting me, what with his urgent lips caressing my shaft, his busy tongue twisting and swirling around my knob and the way he would somehow vary his sucking actions and for a moment or two I wondered if he'd bring me off again but then he lifted away.

"That's great - look at it!" he said eagerly as he rearranged himself on the bed, "Come on Chris, I'm all ready - fuck me again, please fuck me!"

As we settled into our places Bill reappeared with his hands full of cans. He placed them on the bedside table and then sat on the edge of the bed as he quietly waited and watched our activity.

It didn't take long for me to embed my entire penis within Bob's arse, the lubricant and cum already there helping me considerably. The feeling of poking my penis into an already well-filled hole was actually exalting, a whole new experience that seemed to stiffen my cock even more and Bob too was enjoying the pleasure. His way of thrusting his arse back at me was exciting and I could see that he was jerking his own cock as I began to stroke in and out of his hole.

He still felt deliciously tight to fuck and every stroke stimulated my cock amazingly. I thrust deeply into him, eliciting a low groan of pleasure as I did so, then I settled to really fuck him, steadily but deeply pumping my cock in and out. For long minutes I kept going, noting that somehow not only was my cock still stiff but I was actually starting to reach the tipping point of an impending climax.

I even began to wonder if Bob was enjoying this fuck but then he confirmed his pleasure.

"Ohh fuck Chris, ohhh god, I'm almost there!" he cried suddenly, "Please don't stop now - keep going, just for a little longer!"

"No problem," I panted as I continued to thrust steadily, "I'm getting there too."

"Ohhh great, I want more - more cum inside me!" groaned Bob as his sphincter tightened around my cock, "Ohhh, getting so close now!"

The extra stimulation of his tightened hole was working for me too and with every stroke I edged closer to my own climax. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock stiffening even more as my final moment moved closer and closer.

"Let it go then," I said, "As soon as you start to cum I'm going to start filling you up too!"

Still our feeling grew - still his hole seemed to tighten and spasm and excite me and even though I'd already cum at least once this evening I knew that I'd soon explode again. Bob's hole seemed to be totally alive now; it actually seemed to be sucking at my cock, straining to extract my cum and it was working - perfectly!

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as I felt everything tighten one last time, "Ahhh, here it cums!"

And with that I felt my cock jerking and expanding and blasting cum into Bob's arse, wild spasms of my body pressing the cum from my tubes and into him. Once, twice, three times and even a fourth time I spasmed as wave after wave of cum left me and pumped into Bob's body.

"Ohhh I can feel it - ahhhh, I'm cumming too!" cried Bob excitedly and as he spoke his hole seemed to lock my cock inside him just as a big spray of cum shot up the bed from beneath him.

Another great spray of his cum painted the bed and another spasm squeezed my cock and then his hole began relaxing even as three more jets of cum exploded from his cock onto the bed.

We both slumped, our muscles unwinding completely. I managed to keep my cock embedded inside him as I panted and sweated profusely, while Bob rested his elbows on the bed and lowered his head into his cupped hands, sweating copiously too.

"That looked like it was a damn good fuck!" said Bill from beside us, "You must have really excited him judging from how much cum he's shot out."

The bed did look a complete mess now and as the cum began to soak in it became apparent just how much he'd let loose. I too knew that I'd let loose a pretty substantial load but at least mine was in a safe place for now.

Eventually Bob lifted himself upright and as he did so my cock slipped from his well-used hole, so I too sat upright, upon which Bill handed us both towels.

"Ahhh, ta," I managed to utter as I patted my face and chest drier, "Needed that - I'm fucked!"

"So am I!" said Bob as he turned to look at me, "I feel as if I'm full behind and empty at the front!"

"That's because you are," said Bill, "Shame that you can't recycle all that cum that's inside you and turn it into more cum - but look at all that that you've wasted!"

We all laughed and as we did so Bob and I sat down and Bill handed us nice cool cans of lager which we began to drink immediately. It didn't take any of us long to empty our cans and with a grunt of vague irritation Bill went and fetched three more.

"Was that good or what!" exclaimed Bob as he started on his next can, "What a brilliant evening we've had!"

"Amazing!" I agreed, "Never thought I'd even enjoy such a thing but now I'm really looking forward to more."

"Not tonight," muttered Bill, "I think we've all had enough for now - don't want to wear each other out completely."

"Speak for yourself!" said Bob, "I'm still up for more!"

He lifted his bum from the bed and exposed his newly stiffened cock to us eagerly.

I felt myself licking my lips as I admired his solid length and gleaming knob and had I not been so polite I might well have dived onto it instantly, but anyway, Bill intervened.

"No Chris, that's mine!" he said as he closed his hand around his son's cock, "I think I've enough left in the tank for one more round so you can head back to your place and leave us in peace, please."

He reached his hand out and rested it on my thigh sociably.

"Nothing personal, old boy," he said to me, "I just want to enjoy my son tonight, he'll be heading back home tomorrow afternoon."

"Of course," I agreed immediately, "Anyway, we've had some terrific fun so thanks for having let me join you."

"Wouldn't have been the same without you," said Bob as we climbed from the bed, "But I'll be back, I promise."

I climbed into my few clothes as Bill and Bob watched from the bed, their two cock now both stiff and inviting, but I did agree that we'd had enough for now. There were limits to our abilities, regardless of our new-found arousal and desire.

Bill came and let me out so he could lock the door behind me and as he did so he pressed his penis against my arse suggestively.

"I want more of that before too long!" he said quietly, "Take care and look after yourself for me."

I smiled back as he closed the door and a few minutes later I was in my own unit, stripping down and heading immediately to the shower. I reeked, I now realised, the assorted smells of arse, cum, sweat and even beer mingling and heavy but they were soon dispelled and were replaced by fresh soapy smells instead.

Bed, after a refreshing cup of chocolate was a welcoming place for me and I don't even remember falling asleep before enjoying a night filled with erotic and explicit dreams. When I finally awoke I felt well and truly recovered and was rampantly hard, but while I definitely could have enjoyed rubbing one out I saved it, anticipating that the day to come would bring me more than enough opportunities to empty my balls without doing it myself.

Somehow I managed to enjoy my breakfast and a shower without masturbating and then, noticing that it was now almost ten o'clock I decided that it was time to meet the world, so I headed down to the main lounge. There was no sign of any of my buddies, but that wasn't unusual so it didn't concern me but hardly had I settled in a sunny spot than a good-looking female, clad in a white coat interrupted what might have been my relaxation. My head jerked suddenly as she spoke, my attention quickly focussed on her.

"Gentlemen!" she called out, "We'd like to do some tests on those of you who had your implants, so if any of you care to join me we can make some arrangements."

Intrigued I immediately headed over to her and she introduced herself.

"Lovely to see you," she said with a big smile, "I'm Doctor Sandra from Ejax, so who are you?"

"I'm Chris," I said and she quickly consulted a pad that she held.

"Ah yes, found you!" she said, still smiling as her finger tapped the screen, "I'm one of the other doctors from the lab; I believe you've already met Shirley and Judy, haven't you?"

I nodded, my eyes and mind full of the delightful sight before me.

She was quite tall and most definitely wonderfully shaped, with a noticeably rounded rump, a slim waist, a flat belly and a most amazing pair of breasts. On top of that her face was fabulously cute, almost elfin and with very, very kissable lips. Those doctors from the laboratory were certainly astoundingly attractive and arousing!

I happened to be the first person to reach her and she held me by one hand as she addressed the other four who had responded. She gathered their names and booked their appointment times and then returned her attention to me.

"Sorry for the delay, so let's get on with it. You were the first to respond, so you can come down right now," she said as she guiding me down the hallway, "I'll explain the tests when we get to the surgery."

"Thanks for seeing me first," I said happily, "So how long will this take?"

"I'll be giving you an hour each," she said, "We probably won't need that long but better safe than rushed."

We entered the medical room and she immediately locked the door behind me, then she moved to her workbench, computer and instruments and for a moment I worried that she was going to start probing and poking at me but she wasn't. All she did was to check her notes and then turn back to me.

"From what I can read, you've been seen by Shirley and Judy and been checked out," she said, "So we already know how well you've reacted to the implant, so now I'd like to find out if things have improved or changed since we first saw you."

"Well, I'm good," I said happily, "Sleep well, feel good, eat plenty..."

"And you're having loads of sex, it seems!" Doctor Sandra added with a huge smile.

"Ahhh, ummm yes, errr yes I am," I admitted shyly, but Doctor Sandra put her soothing hand on my arm.

"Relax Chris!" she said, her hand stroking my forearm, "The notes that Shirley and Judy left are quite extensive and are actually very personal and then there's the CCTV footage that fills the gaps, so relax - there are no secrets here!"

"Oh," I said, suddenly somehow deflated and yet elated, "Better come clean then!"

Doctor Sandra smiled and leaned closer, filling my nose with her deliciously feminine scent and my eyes with her bulging cleavage.

"Especially with the tests I'd like to carry out!" she added, "But don't worry - I think you'll enjoy them - they're very personal!"

There was a pause as I calmed down and as Sandra moved away slightly and then she started again.

"Ok, are you ready?" she asked, "If so, the first thing I need you to do is to strip off, completely please."

"I had a feeling that's what you'd be asking me to do," I said as I began taking my clothes off, "What about you then?"

I knew I was being cheeky but then again, Judy had almost exposed her breasts and Shirley had enjoyed an amazing threesome with Dick and me, so I felt quite certain that Sandra would be game too.

"You wait!" she said with another of her huge smiles, "Let's get some of these tests done before we think ahead - so first off, I want to measure you."

"At last!" I exclaimed as I stood upright having stepped free of my clothes, "Both Judy and Shirley intended to do that but then something came up."

"I should hope so too!" said Sandra, "Come on then, get that thing hard for me please."

It was no problem to do so, perhaps because it had happened before in similar circumstances and soon my penis pointed right at her, the shaft raised until it was actually towards the sky. Even I was impressed by my eager stiffness.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers