Granddad at Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, well done, that's an excellent erection," said Sandra as she brought out a tape measure, "Is it really hard?"

Before I could answer her hand was around my cock and after a couple of delicious strokes I knew that I was as hard as possible and Sandra knew too.

"Perfect," she said, "Now, hold still while I measure you."

The tape was cool but she was gentle and soon she was checking the tape and entering the figure with her keyboard.

"Just over seven and three-quarter inches in length," she said, "That's nineteen point seven centimetres - that's pretty good, you know."

"Agreed," I said, feeling well pleased, "I was just a fraction over seven inches before the implant - I knew it had grown."

"Seems to be a fairly common reaction to the implant," said Sandra as she finished with her data,

"Ok, let me get a few more basic measurements, so please sit down."

I did as I was told and was half expecting her to come up with some other enjoyable test but instead she wrapped a cuff around my arm and clamped something over one finger. Having taken my blood pressure she then took a sample of my blood, then stood back and looked me up and down.

"That'll do and now back to the best bit!" she said with her big smile returning, "So - does that penis of yours work well?"

Immediately my cock, which had deflated as she took my blood lifted again and soon it was pointing at her, stiff and eager once more.

"You can see for yourself, can't you," I answered as I stood up again, but Sandra shook her head.

"No, I mean, does it fire off properly," she said calmly, "When you cum, does it just dribble out or do you actually spurt? And how much? It's not just your penis that we've improved but your sperm production and your ejaculatory muscles too, of course."

"Well, ummm, yes, it's quite strong actually," I said, feeling some deep internal spasms, "Don't my records show what happened when Judy rubbed me?"

"Of course the records show that, but I want to find out for myself," Sandra added, "And I also need to check the volume because things may well have changed over the course of a week."

"Fair comment," I answered, "So what do I do, or are you going to do it?"

"To tell you the truth I'd rather enjoy jerking you off," she said with a smile that turned into a grimace, "But I strained my wrist the other day so I'm a bit limited."

"So you want me to do it?" I asked, imagining myself standing there jerking furiously.

"Well yes, but I can help you," she said, "I've got a lovely thing here that'll help you amazingly well."

"Oh that'll be good!" I enthused, "Ok, let's do it!"

She guided me to the couch which had a small table alongside it scattered with assorted things and got me to lie down on the couch, then adjusted some foot rests and folded my legs so that my knees were raised.

"Yeah, but when I cum it'll go all over me," I said, "Won't it be easier if I'm standing up?"

"No, you stay there," she said, "You're going to use is thing..."

She held up what looked like an artificial vagina, then lubed it and held it for me to take, then she held up another device that had a ball-shaped end that glistened with lubrication.

"Get that over your penis," she said, "It's got a kind of condom inside that'll catch all your cum but do be prepared because when I use this, it'll probably make you cum quite quickly!"

Gently I slid the artificial vagina down over my penis and as I did so it began to vibrate all around me, making my cock jerk and shudder strongly.

And then suddenly and before I anticipated such an event she was sliding the slippery end of the other device into my arsehole, professionally penetrating me in a moment.

"Ahhh!" I gasped in shock, but even as I gasped so I felt the delicious feeling of the probe inside me stirring up my cock and my glands.

"You like that, don't you?" she chuckled, "Just wait until I find the spot and turn it on!"

A moment or two later and my whole body was convulsing violently as Sandra probed around inside me, having quickly discovered my prostate. That was good enough but when she turned on some vibration deep inside me I knew that I'd cum in an instant.

"Ohhh yesss!" I groaned as I felt my cock swelling and oozing precum, "Bloody hell, that's so good!"

"Rub that thing up and down faster," she offered, reminding me to so some work as well, "It won't take you long to cum!"

And it didn't! One minute I was squirming and jerking as our combined efforts aroused me and the next I was thrusting powerfully upwards, pushing my penis hard into the plastic vagina and pumping gushes of cum into the condom, time and time again.

"Ahhh!" I cried as my whole body spasmed yet again, "Ohhh fuck - ohhh bloody hell!"

I could feel the warmth of my cum as it swirled around my cock and as Sandra continued to stir my prostate, so more and more cum seemed to gush from me, until finally I could feel that I was entirely empty.

"No more, no more!" I gasped, my hips still squirming and jerking, "Take it out - no more, please!"

Slowly and gently she slid the probe from my hole, then she carefully slid the collecting device from my penis, taking care not to lose any of my offering. Finally she found me a towel and went and settled at her desk.

As I cleaned myself up Sandra was busy decanting, measuring and testing the sample of spunk, entering figures into her computer every so often. Then she looked up, stood up and walked over to me.

"That was most excellent Chris," she said as she sat on the couch near my feet, "You produced just over five millilitres of cum there - that's not at all bad for an average man but for someone of your age that's a huge load, to be honest."

"Felt like it too," I agreed, "I definitely seem to be making more than I've done for years."

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if you produced even more before too long," added Sandra, "It seems to take several months before all the effects of our implant are noticeable."

"Wow, that's great news!" I said, "So, what else do you need today."

"Not a lot," she said, "Although it would be good to know if you're able to repeat that and how quickly."

I grabbed my fairly limp penis and started rubbing it, soon turning it into a pretty good looking erection that remained hard even when I let it go. I may well have just been emptied but my reservoirs were quickly being replenished, or so it felt to me.

"Be good if I could have some more help," I asked hopefully, "Any chance?"

"If you think I'm going to jerk you off with my painful wrist then you're joking," said Sandra as she stood up, "But if you really think that you could do it again then we don't want to waste it, do we!"

"I'm pretty sure I can," I said as I stroked myself until I was rigid once more, "I can feel it - I've still got it, you know!"

"Alright, leave it alone then," she advised, her eyes now gleaming and her lips looking wet and inviting, "Let's see what I can do to help."

As Doctor Sandra spoke she undid her belt, slid her arms from her dress and let it slide gracefully to the floor, leaving her standing there in just her flimsy white underwear and I felt my cock jerk heartily as I realised just what was coming! She bent down, picked up her dress and placed it on her chair then returned beside me.

"How do I look then?" she asked as she pirouetted slowly, "Good enough?"

"Good enough to eat all of you!" I growled as I took in the delicious sight.

Her breasts stood out amazingly, their straining bulk filling her bra to overflowing.

Her waist was trim and silky smooth and her very brief panties revealed the clear outline of her vaginal slit, hidden only by a light covering of fluffy hairs and the thin material of her underwear.

Her legs were as smooth as her body and even though I was a confirmed tit man they looked extremely sensuous to me.

"You did the work last time, so I'll do it this time," she said as she undid her bra and let it fall onto the chair beside her.

Her tits wobbled amazingly as she moved and with a quick tweak of her fingers her nipples both stood up and out, perfect little cones perched on generous mounds of mammary flesh.

She bent down as she removed her knickers, then slid them to one foot which she used to toss them at me. They landed on my chest, a featherweight of soft material that seemed to release a perfect storm of olfactory delights; some light but flowery perfume and a deeper scent of deliciously heated female juices.

"Wowww!" I breathed, feeling my cock throbbing eagerly, "Can I keep them?"

"Naughty boy!" she said, shaking one finger at me, "Oh yes, I suppose so - just so long as you do a good job on me!"

A moment or two later and she was stepping over me as I lay on the low couch, her actions revealing her delicious pussy in considerable detail. Her lips quivered as they parted, the wetness of her arousal clear to see. Her lips were flushed and puffed and wet and perfect!

"Can I lick you?" I asked, my tongue eager to explore but Sandra shook her head, her breasts swaying from side to side too.

"Nooooo, I'm horny enough as it is," she moaned, "And don't forget that I have others to see after you - I'll be completely exhausted if you all have your way with me!"

"I'm still going to get to fuck you though?" I asked, wondering and Doctor Sandra smiled down on me.

"Try and get out of it!" she said laughing, "Of course you are!"

As she spoke she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, instantly restoring any stiffness that had gone missing and then, as I lay there holding my breath, she slowly lowered herself onto me. I felt that delicious instant of contact as my knob settled between her soft lips and then the perfect way her slippery vagina just fitted over and around me, engulfing my cock inside her hot cavity.

"Ahhhh!" we both sighed as the amazing sensations filled our minds, "Ohhh yessss!"

Sandra fell silent as she began to rise and fall on my penis, slipping me easily into her depths then lifting up until I felt as if I was about to pop out of her, then falling once again. She quickly established a steady rhythm as she fucked me, while her pussy seemed to become even more slippery and hot and wet. I simply couldn't help but thrust back at her, our combined actions soon raising beads of sweat on her bouncing breasts and on my brow.

"Ohhh fuck, this is good!" she panted, her lips wet as her tongue curled over them, "Oooh, I needed this, oh yess, oh Chris, this is perfect!"

Her pussy had now become even more animated and was now clutching at me every so often, squeezing me, quivering in places; sucking in others or so it felt and despite my age and the fact that I'd already unloaded not long ago, I knew that my cum was rising once again. I wasn't ready to cum yet but all the feelings were already there...

Doctor Sandra was getting there though - far more quickly than me. Her movements were becoming more and more frantic and spasmodic and her vagina seemed to be thoroughly alive and needy. It felt as if she was trying to suck me up inside her - not just my spunk but all of me!

"Ohhh, going to cum!" she moaned as she swayed above me, her pussy wildly busy, "Here it cums - ohhhh god - here it cummmmm!"

"I can feel you, you're so tight!" I moaned as her body convulsed on my cock.

"Can't help it - I'm cumming, cumming!" she cried, "Oh yess, yesss, yessss!"

A second or two later she was a blur of motion as she climaxed on my cock, her pussy working overtime, her body frantically squirming and shaking, her breathing short and quick. Briefly she slowed and then suddenly she was all action again.

"Oh god - and again!" she howled, her animated cries muted by her hand, "Oh I can't stop, I can't stop!"

Her whole body was moving once more, her hips slamming her cunt down at me; her vagina tearing at my cock and her thighs tight against my sides...and then she slumped down, her body bending forwards until she rested her heavy heaving breasts on my chest. A moment or two later and she raised her head and kissed my lips before slumping again, exhausted.

I let her stay there as I delighted in the feel of her delectable warm firm body and the weight of her generous breasts against me and as she regained her breath and equilibrium. Her vagina had become almost quiescent after her climax and I wondered if that was it, but then I felt her vagina squeeze me once more, a slow grip that seemed to tighten and tighten. My cock responded by jerking powerfully inside her and at that Sandra lifted her head again.

"Ohh yesss, I felt that! " she enthused, "God, I just had such a super orgasm! Give me a minute and then we'll finish the job!"

For a few more minutes she lay there and I was able to let my hands roam freely over her sleek curves, feeling her firm back, her slender waist, the delicious bubbles of her arse and her solidly muscular thighs. She felt like the most amazing woman I could ever ask for and the fact that she was many years younger than me added to my pleasure and excitement.

Then she was sitting up again, gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles once more, smiling down at me and generally looking amazing as she slowly began to reawaken our sexual desires.

"Phew!" she breathed as she shook some stray hair from her face, "If all my customers today are as good as you I'll most definitely sleep well tonight!"

"Thanks Doctor, so we haven't finished then?" I asked, doing my best to thrust my cock deeper inside her.

"No way, I just needed a rest," Doctor Sandra said as she shook her head, "Right, are you fit?"

I nodded and that was all she needed and a moment or two later she was riding me again, her pussy once again in control.

For a while we worked together, my cock driving up into her, her body slamming back down onto me, her vagina working steadily around my penis. I could feel the tension rising again and soon there were spasms firing both inside her and in my body too as we headed towards the end.

Each movement, each thrust, each spasm seemed to be faster and more urgent until eventually I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Going to cum soon!" I murmured, my words indistinct around my heavier breathing, "Better hurry up!"

"Don't worry, I'll be there!" said Sandra as her lovely body rose and fell faster and harder, "At this rate I might get there first!"

"Come on then, race you!" I panted as I pumped my cock into her as hard as I could, "I'm nearly there - you'll have to hurry!"

"Almost there too!" she cried as her pussy began to shudder and squirm violently, "Come on - do it - cum for me, cum for me!"

It didn't take more than another dozen thrusts before the combination of my efforts and the way her vagina seemed to be helping me set me off. Suddenly I found myself freezing, my cock rigidly deep up inside her, just as Sandra froze too.

"Yessss!" we both cried loudly and as we howled so I felt my cock jerking and erupting, squirting my cum time and time again, pumping it deep into her body.

"Ahhhh Chris, yesss, yesss!" cried Sandra again as her body spasmed powerfully, "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh!"

Each of her climactic cries was accompanied by clutching squeezing sucking movements of her vagina on my cock, drawing every last drip of cum from me until finally we both were replete and exhausted.

Sandra slumped down onto me again and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. Her pussy was a fluttering swamp of juices around my quivering penis but she felt so good, so sexy and so amazing. I could feel her wiry pubes against my groin and soon also became aware of the trickles of sweat as they ran from our overheated bodies.

We were both going to need showers after this, that was for sure!

Slowly Sandra regained her strength and eventually sat up on my still firm but slowly deflating penis. She squeezed me a couple of times but when she did it again her pussy almost ejected me and she laughed happily.

"Ooops!" she chuckled, "I think he's had it!"

"I know he has!" I answered happily, "And you were simply perfect - what a wonderful sexy lover you are!"

"You weren't so bad for an old guy!" she answered with a big smile, "In fact you were damn good - way better than you should be able to perform given your years."

"Your brilliant implant has done that!" I admitted, "No way could I have fucked you like that without it."

Just then Doctor Sandra paused and pulled a face, her brow crinkling.

"Oh damn, I totally forgot to measure that lot," she said, "Never mind - at least I checked your load the first time."

"How on earth were you going to measure it after I'd shot off inside you?" I asked but Sandra shook her head.

"No, I should have stopped before you came," she added - then she grinned hugely, "But that would have been a really silly idea, wouldn't it!"

"You couldn't have stopped any more than I could," I contributed, "I think we were both well and truly carried away."

"Just as well that we'll need to see you quite regularly then!" she said with a smile, "And speaking of that, time's rushing on, my next appointment is nearly due - come on, we'd better get cleaned up."

She lifted herself off me and as she did so several large blobs of cum slithered from her pussy and splattered down onto my belly, causing her to laugh happily.

"That proves you're still making loads of spunk," she said, "Hope you'll be able to do the same next time we meet."

She handed me a big towel while she too began wiping herself down.

"I still have about ten minutes for a quick shower," she said, "And I expect you'll need one too - not here though - we'd probably start all over again!"

My mind immediately began considering the idea but although I felt spasms of lust sweeping through me, my poor old cock did little more than twitch, before subsiding again.

I grinned ruefully as I finished drying myself as best I could, then I began to dress again as Doctor Sandra made a few more notes, before turning to face me again. She was still entirely naked and looked more like a well-fucked porn star than a doctor and I felt my cock stirring gently. The Ejax laboratory certainly hired some beautiful girls and as I admired her delicious body I found myself shaking my head slowly.

"What's up Chris?" Doctor Sandra asked as she looked round at me, "No problems?"

"Far from it," I said, "I was merely thinking how hot you look and how perfect you and Judy and Shirley are."

"No way," murmured Sandra, "Oh, I know we're all good looking, but perfect - never!"

"Prettiest girls I've ever known," I said honestly, "And as for enjoying sex with you - I'm staggered to think that I've been lucky enough to have known you all intimately."

"Works both ways," Sandra said, smiling broadly, "We're giving you men the ability to perform and then we get to test you out! And they call this work!"

We laughed happily together and then the naked doctor gave me a slip with my next appointment written on it, leaned forward, kissed me and urged me towards the door.

"I'll see you again, and thanks for an amazing ride!" she said.

"My pleasure!" I said softly as she closed the consulting room door behind me.

There was no-one in the main office to say goodbye to so I left her to it as I headed back to my unit, my feet dragging but my heart happy. I felt completely exhausted and yet entirely elated too. It had been an amazing start and I wondered just what on earth the rest of the day would bring.