Granddad - Mrs. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for a moment as if in thought.

"I'll not tell her if you won't, Mrs D."

"I think," she hesitated. "I probably won't and under the circumstances maybe you could call me Jilly, but not when my husband's at home."

"That would be very nice Jilly, but not when my husband's at home. Thank you."

I waited while she embarrassedly picked up the few Batchelors marrowfat peas she had sprayed across the tablecloth. We both laughed.

"So, Jilly, have you really never kissed a cock before?" In for a penny, in for a pound I thought.

She went silent. Too far, too fast? Was she considering her options, my future as a lodger?

"Once. A long long time ago, when I was courting."

"Mr. Davies?" I prompted.

"Alf? Goodness me no! He smells of fish. I hate the smell of fish! No, another lad, before I met Alf."

"Mr. Davies's cock smells of fish? That's not nice. Did he kiss your pussy?"

"Don't know if his cock smells of fish, never interested in getting close enough. All of him smells of fish is what I meant. As to him kissing my pussy? He's never made any attempt to touch it with anything other than his cock and then it's wham bam thank you ma'am." she stopped herself abruptly, "Will you listen to me? Going on like a frustrated old fisherman's wife. Spotted dick for pud. D'you like custard?" she finished, reaching over to collect my empty plate.

"I'll get those Jilly," I offered, "you get started on the custard. I love custard, lashings of it!"

I followed her out into the kitchen with our empty dinner plates and cutlery. There was no worries about what to do with the bits left on the plates, there wasn't any. I put everything into the bowl and ran the hot tap, as you do.

"Leave those! I'll do 'em later. You go and sit down while I do the pudding."

"I'm not entirely helpless, y'know! I can do washing up. Have even been known to do the washing and if pushed can also do ironing. I've been looking after myself for the last six months. I'm even getting better at cooking, my Mum says." I told her while adding a short squirt of Fairy to the bowl.

"You helped your mum around the house?" she sounded flabbergasted.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? There's only the two of us and it's not right for me to expect her to do everything. Is it now?"

I carried on with the washing up while she considered the matter. It seemed to take some time.

"Have you ever considered helping Mr Davies with a bath? Y'know, like you started to help me," I asked, "but got sidetracked." I ended cheekily.

I turned to her, watching her stir the milk, carefully judging when it was ready to be whipped off the heat and poured into the waiting jug. Just as it began to rise up the saucepan she had it off and pouring into the Pyrex jug beside the stove, stirring it vigorously. Leaving it to stand she took the spotted dick from the oven where it had been keeping warm, cut it in half then one half, half again. Putting a large piece in each bowl she picked them both up and headed for the dining room.

"Bring the custard jug," she called over her shoulder.

I hastily finished the cutlery, scooped some warm, soapy water into the milk saucepan and set it back on the stove. Covering the remaining half of the spotted dick with a saucepan lid I picked up the custard jug. She was sitting at the table waiting for me. She said not a word but her eyes followed my gently swinging cock as I placed the custard jug in front of her. I sat down and waited for her to make first use of it. She picked it up and offered it to me.

"Ladies first," I said.

"I'm not so sure I'm a lady, any more." she replied with a smile.

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," I offered, "and anyway it's more often ladies that have wicked thoughts, according to Barbara Cartland in her bodice rippers. I mean, who else but a 'lady'" I supplied the punctuation with my fingers and a little eek, eek sounds, "would wear a bodice nowadays?"

She smiled at that.

"No, I've never even thought of washing my husband in the bath. Before you ask he's never bathed me, either. I've never kissed his cock and he's never even tried to kiss my pussy but today I've seen you naked, tried to bathe you but, as you say, got sidetracked and I've kissed your beautiful cock, on the first day we met! What does that make me?"

"Wonderful and very, very patient, in my opinion." I told her sincerely, "a beautiful woman like you should be pampered and nurtured, not abandoned for days or weeks then wham bam thank you ma'amed. Jilly, may I make a suggestion?"

"You may."

"After dinner and I've finished washing up and you've helped me put away, you go up and run a bath then I'll come in and bathe you like you would like to be bathed. After that I'll kiss you, as you'd like to be kissed."

"That's a very suggestive suggestion, young man!" she suggested with a wonderful smile.

"It is," I agreed.

She looked thoughtful for a moment then shook herself out of whatever thoughts she was having.

"Eat yer spotted dick, the custard's gettin' cold.

Following the cacophony of two dessert spoons hitting two empty dessert bowls simultaneously Jilly stood abruptly, picked up both bowls and with a haughty,

"c'mon, washer-upper in chief, work to be done."

I followed her happily into the kitchen and set about my promised tasks with enthusiasm. The clearing up was completed in only a little longer than it took to empty the custard jug.

"Just give me five minutes to get settled before coming up, please." Jilly asked as she headed for the stairs.

I checked all the doors and windows, collected my towel, turned off various lights and waited patiently for the taps to stop in the bathroom. Gladys's advice went through my head, 'expect nothing then you won't be disappointed. Women have a habit of changing their minds, especially when there are husbands. Never take your pleasure, only give in the hope of receiving. Always be gentle and loving until you know that another approach would be acceptable'. With these thoughts still in my mind I put the little side table light in the tv room on, turned on the tv and went upstairs. Turning on my bedroom light I went back to the bathroom and tapped quietly on the door.

"It's not locked," came encouragingly from within.

I opened carefully and stepped inside.

Jilly was sitting slightly slouched in the water obviously trying to keep as much of her naked body from sight as possible. Her eyes were closed thereby ensuring that anything that wasn't under water still couldn't be seen. She was breathing slightly heavier than one would expect when taking a bath. She was nervous. So was I! Clearly what happened in the next half hour or so was going to affect my accommodation for the next six weeks.

"OK?"

She nodded quickly, as if to confirm before there was time for second thoughts.

"If you feel too uncomfortable just say so, I'll stop instantly, OK?"

Again the swift nod of the head.

Gently I touched her hair, ran a finger down her cheek and eased the stray hairs away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. She sighed contentedly and visibly relaxed a lot. I reached over and repeated the soft, tender touch before tucking the hair behind her other ear. Another soft sigh and she started to sit up a little.

Her shoulders emerged from beneath the depths. There were deep marks where her bra straps had struggled all day to support her beautiful, full, breasts. I caressed the nearest tenderly before reaching over to give the other similar attention. My hand stroked her shoulder, her neck then her ear. The sighs were coming thick and fast as my exploring digits moved over her more subtle erogenous zones. With a finger resting under her chin I tilted her head back slightly. She lifted it willingly. Brushing my lips against her forehead I moved slightly down and kissed each closed eyelid, her nose then... she sat up abruptly.

"I haven't locked the back door!" she exclaimed in alarm.

"Relax, I have," I assured her, "scullery door, mortise lock and both bolts. Inside door the same. I've put both keys on the hook by the fridge. Front door, I've put the nib down and shot both top and bottom bolts. The dining room light is off. My towel is in my bedroom. I've left the tv room with a light on and the tv on quietly. The kitchen light is still on. All is taken care of, you can just relax."

She did. She tilted her head back and offered me her lips. I accepted them happily and for some considerable time we kissed. Gently, cautiously then with increasing fervour until we were open mouthed, each trying to out tongue the other. Whilst our lips mangled each other's I eased my hand down. To her shoulder, along her upper arm and a little across, until I was able to caress the side of her ample breast with just one finger.

She jolted as if an electric shock had shot through her naked body. She paused her kiss for a second then continued to try and eat my face. A second then a third finger joined the exploration. Soon my whole hand was tenderly stroking her beautiful, full breast. Her moans of pleasure became more muted, more of a grunt as if she had lost the desire to speak. Taking the nipple between finger and thumb I rolled it back and forth. Her back arched sharply, both full breasts emerged fully from beneath the surface.

Big, delicious orbs of plenitude. They were too much for me to ignore! I broke our kiss and fastened my lips around the nearest nipple. The soft grunts of pleasure became squeals of delight as I sucked hard and drew the nipple into my mouth.

My hand moved across to join my mouth, cupping the full breast it lifted all up to my hungry lips. Kissing, licking and sucking until she was making the water splash over the side of the bath. Easing up, not wishing to cause a problem with the downstairs ceiling, I moved my hand further down, across her soft belly to her thighs. My hand slid between them as she tried to part them further. The bath was too narrow. My fingers were just too far away to explore her sex. Returning my mouth her hers I kissed her passionately.

"The water's getting cold, I'd better, at least, try to wash you a bit. Sit forward."

She sat up, bringing everything above her waist into full view. Totally delicious! Stroking each breast in turn I lifted them to my mouth, licked around the nipple, sucked it into my mouth and moved to the other. With one hand stroking her breasts I applied soap to her upper back, rubbed it in with my free hand then started to rinse with the flannel. Her arms next, one at a time then her breasts. They took a long time to soap, longer to caress, I mean wash, and just as long again to rinse. An improper labour of love.

It was time to have her standing.

"Up you get, Jilly, here, let me help you."

As I took her elbow she clasped my forearm in the traditional manner of one being helped out of a chair.

"Turn and face the wall,"

I suggested, not wanting her to get embarrassed by exposing everything in one fell swoop.

"D'you mean 'assume the position?' she asked with a laugh, placing her hands above shoulder height on the tiled wall.

"You've been watching too much Starkers and Crutch," I told her, "or do I mean Hawaii five ohhhh?" I added.

Sliding my hand quickly down over her bottom, down the outside of her thigh to her knee and up the inside just as I reached the 'five ohhhh' I brushed my fingers against her pussy.

She started.

"You naughty boy," she giggled.

Again I eschewed the option of using a flannel and soaped my hands generously before starting on her lower back, her bountiful bottom and...

Seeing Jilly, naked before me made me realise that all women are different. Gladys was a big lady, big tits, big bum, big pussy and a great big... desire. One that I was proud to try and meet for many a happy year. My Girlfriend, on the other hand was almost stick thin except her wonderful tits, that is and Angie, despite how she dressed, stripped beautifully. The two girls I met at, and subsequently, fucked after, Gladys's fiftieth birthday, were as different as chalk and cheese and, incidentally, both damn good fucks. That was before, during and after they did their best to please each other.

Those two girls were late teens, early twenties. My Girlfriend, mid to late twenties Every single one was a totally different shape and size. Jilly was a different shape again, fuller in the bum and bigger in the tits but even she had a waist, of sorts. Something to grab hold of and pull her back onto a waiting, rampant cock. Jilly was probably in her late thirties early forties but I'm too much of a gentleman to have enquired. They all had one thing in common, an attraction to my cock. This pleased me immensely.

I finished washing Jilly's back and asked her to turn around so I could do her front. Having had my hands pretty much all over her she was nicely relaxed as she turned to face me. I stepped back, the better to drink in all her beauty and let my eyes roam over her naked body.

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed when my eyes reached her pussy, "I never expected to see that!"

"What?" she demanded in alarm.

"A trimmed pussy!" I told her without hesitation, "it's beautiful."

She smiled happily at that.

"My Alf," she smiled, "he's a crude bugger. He loves to fuck. Even before we married he'd told me that he didn't like fucking a hearth rug so if I wanted him on a permanent basis I'd better get me cunt sorted. So I keep it trimmed. I'll trim it as tight as I can day before 'e gets 'ome."

A germ of an idea instantly sowed itself in my head.

"Likes it short, does he?"

"Shorter the better."

"'spose it was smooth? Would he like that?"

"He'd probably love it but how? I'm not letting Alf near me bits with any form of sharp instrument! I notice your cock is nice and smooth. How do you do it?"

"One of my girlfriends let me watch her shave her pussy so I thought I'd surprise her and shave my cock. She loved it. Couldn't get enough of it so obviously I keep it smooth. I've shaved her a few times too."

"But if you shave me, how will I explain that to Alf?"

"I don't, so you wouldn't have to. I'll teach you to do it yourself. When's Alf home next?"

"'spect 'im 'ome Saturday or Sunday depending on the catch and the weather."

"Do you get any forewarning?"

"Oh, yeah, 'e opens the front door 'n 'ollers, 'gerrum off, I'm 'ome 'n I'm 'orny! So I gerrum off and he drags me upstairs. Not that I would usually need much dragging. I'm horny myself by then, usually that is!" she said with a happy smile. "I'm hoping I'll have to pretend this coming weekend though." She finished with a dirty grin and a long look at my stiff cock.

"I'll do what I can, promise. I hope you're a good actress for both our sake's."

Gladys warned me there would be times like this. She also told me to take every opportunity to improve my skills. Thank you Gladys.

I took particular care when washing Jilly's bits, as she called them. Patted them dry with a big fluffy towel then dried the rest of her best I could. She wanted to get away. To the bedroom!

She headed for her bedroom but I pulled her back.

"Would your bedroom light normally be on at this time of night, What with the tv on downstairs?"

"You've done this before, haven't you? What with checking the doors and windows, sorting out the lights, turning on the tv and making sure nothing looked out of place."

It didn't seem to be an accusation more one of delight.

"Let's just say I've been in a couple of situations where had any trace of my presence been found it would have been inconvenient, shall we?"

"Really?" her eyes lit up with excitement, "what did you do?"

"I hid in the cupboard while she dashed into the loo with her clothes. Got dressed, pulled the chain and wandered downstairs cheerily welcoming her husband home at lunchtime. He'd forgotten his sandwiches. She made him tea. He ate his sandwiches and I didn't dare breathe for nearly half an hour! I fucked her so hard after he'd left she threatened to make him forget his sandwiches next time." I smiled happily at the very fond memory.

"You're a very bad boy!" she chortled gleefully then flung herself back on my bed and parted her legs wide.

### ### ###

I knelt by her side and started by gently running my lips over her forehead. I kissed her eyes, nose then her mouth delicately before becoming more urgent. She responded eagerly and I reached for her breast. Brushing my palm against her nipple I toyed with her while kissing her more forcefully. She continued to respond so I took her breast firmly in my hand and kneaded it gently. She moaned softly into my mouth and pushed her breast up into my hand.

Trying a little rougher treatment I was rewarded with more soft moans of pleasure and greater encouragement from the upwards pushes of her torso. I didn't want to loose contact with her mouth too quickly, she was kissing back as forcibly as she was driving her breast into my hand. Taking her nipple between finger and thumb I rubbed it hard while driving her breast around and around with with the palm of her hand.

"Oh God! Gimme your cock!" she demanded.

"Patience, Girl. The night is young, there's nothing on TV and my cock will be deep inside you soon enough."

I pushed my mouth back onto hers, kissing her deeply while forsaking her sensitive breast for the prize between her parted thighs. She was dripping. Deliciously flooding the bed covers. Leaving her mouth I swung around and dived head first between her legs, straight to her clitty. Sucking it into my mouth I flicked the tip with my tongue. She jerked violently and I did it again. Another violent jerk brought her a third assault on her clit.

"Fuck! Wadjadoin?"

"Eating your cunt."

"Jesus! Don't fucking stop!"

I didn't. Didn't even think of it. I chewed and licked and sucked her clit while she jerked all over the bed. She tried to force me off. She tried to trap my head so I'd never escape and I didn't stop until she'd collapsed in an exhausted heap. That's when I shoved two stiff fingers straight up her. No careful exploration, no thought that she might not be able to take two fingers straight off. She was going to get the full majesty of my cock in the very near future, two hard fingers were going to fit, or else!

They were a perfect fit. She jerked her hips up to take all that they could give then came, hard.

"Fucking 'ell!" she exclaimed, "what the fuck did you do that time."

I sucked her clitty and pushed her over the top again with my fingers exploring deep inside her flooding pussy.

"Made you cum?"

"Too fuckin' right yer did. Gonna fuck me now?"

I roared with laughter at that.

"What?"

"My fuckin' perfect lady! No, you're gonna lay on my face. I'm gonna eat your cunt again until you've made my cock hard enough to fuck. Climb aboard."

I rolled onto my back and Jilly rolled on top of me. Pulling her legs wide I grabbed hold of her arse and pulled her onto my mouth, driving my tongue into her cunt without pause. She grunted then her head went down. Moments later I felt her mouth around the head of my cock.

Not the tentative kiss of earlier, the full head. A mouthful. Slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy I stroked her deeply while sucking her clit once more. She took more of my cock into her mouth and started to stroke the length. I let her know how fuckin' good it felt before pushing my hips up to encourage her to take more. She did and stroked more energetically. Too energetically. I was quickly on the verge of shooting a load straight down her throat. I tried to concentrate on her pussy but it was little use. She'd sucked a few cocks in her time, I felt sure of it.

"Carry on like that an' you'll get a mouthful of spunk." I told her loudly.

"Good!" was all she said.

That was more than enough. I started to fuck her face as best I could. She moved her head with my thrusts so as to lessen the risk of her choking but it didn't change her action. My cock remained firmly in her mouth. Her hand stroked meaningfully with increasing speed. I didn't warn her again just thrust upwards one last time and let rip. My balls emptied with the speed of an express train. So fast she choked but somehow continued to swallow. She teased and licked me until I was as limp as a dish rag then rolled off.