Granddad - Mrs. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even Stevens!" she declared happily.

"Where the fuck did that cum from? Thought you said you'd only had one cock in your mouth before?"

"I had, didn't say I didn't like though, did I?"

"So, why only the once. The way you give head they should be queuing up for you."

"He spunked in my mouth."

"You didn't like it? You just made me spunk in your mouth!"

"I loved it. He didn't. Thought it was filthy. Called me a slut and I never saw him again."

"Silly bastard. Not worried I might call you a slut then?" I laughed.

"Your experience? Way you just ate me out? You call me a slut and I'll take it as a compliment. How long before we can fuck? Got time to make a cuppa? Thirsty work sucking cock."

We went downstairs, she in her dressing gown, me in her husbands. She made tea, shoved my clothes in the washing machine while it brewed. We sat in the parlour, drank up quickly then she went down on me again.

"You on the pill Jilly?"

"Damn right! Else my Alf'd knock me up every time he came 'ome," she replied as she came up for air.

"Want me to wear a rubber?"

"Fuck no! All that 'ard work and not get to feel the vinegar stroke? I should cocoa."

She thought for a moment,

"Maybe the night before Alf gets 'ome?" she suggested, "got any?"

I had.

"Course you did," mumbled Anja happily, "Jilly didn't use the good words very well, did she Granddad? Seemed to enjoy a good fuck though, carry on, pretty please."

I was soon ready for business and fucked her over the back of her husband's arm chair. We fucked again back in my bedroom before going back downstairs to turn the lights off ready for going to bed. I fucked her again in the marital bed and about 2o'clock I crawled into my own bed.

At six she was back with a cup of tea, breakfast would be ready in fifteen minutes then she sucked me off. I left for work still trying to eat my second slice of toast. That evening, at dinner I thought I'd better check everything was alright.

"You alright Jilly?" I asked quietly as we sat down for dinner.

"Perfectly John, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, we were a bit energetic last night."

She smiled beautifully.

"Yeah, weren't we? You needn't worry John, I'm well used to a good hard fucking. My Alf's got a cock on him. Not quite as impressive as yours but he's not far behind and he knows how to use it, trust me. Like I said, he'll come 'ome from a trip and we'll fuck solid until 'e falls asleep. He wakes up and wants some more. I'll take all he gives and more, if I could. What 'e doesn't do is the little extras you do. 'e don't go down on me. 'e don't shove 'is cock in my face an' tell me to suck 'im off. 'e don't stroke my bum, ever. Bloody 'ell I thought you were going to shove yer finger up my arse last night!"

"Would you have minded?"

She went quiet for a few moments, playing with her dinner, pushing it around the plate with a fork as if sorting it out. I ate silently, letting her mull things over.

"Know what? I was so keyed up with it all. So ready for anything, you could 'ave put yer cock up there and I wouldn't have minded," she said looking me straight in the eye, "we gonna bathe each other and fuck again tonight?"

We bathed each other then I taught her to shave her cunt. To start with I removed the blade, lathered her up and explained the process of holding the skin tight and drawing the blade carefully towards her. She was quickly forming nice smooth swathes through the lather. I washed her off and she repeated the process practising the tricky bits at the top of her thighs and alongside her pussy lips. For the fourth go I inserted a brand new blade, told her to ensure that she kept the sharp blade exactly at ninety degrees to her delicate skin and to watch out for the corners around the delicate bits.

For a first attempt it wasn't a bad job with no knicks at all. She missed a few places but we left her as she was. I showed her how to wash and remove the blade and slip it back in the packet. Her pussy blade! With the empty razor I lathered her up once more and she experimented with different ways of getting at the tricky bits. Then we went to bed and I checked her handiwork and fucked her, a couple of times.

We stopped for a break, drank tea in the parlour and I fucked her kneeling on the settee before going up to her bed. We dropped off to sleep at midnight and she woke me with tea at 5:30. So we didn't have to rush.

The pattern was set. I went to work, came home, we bathed, ate, ate each other, fucked, rested, fucked then slept. I went to work etc..

On the Friday, while I was at work she went to the fish dock to try and discover when her husband's trawler was expected. Noon Saturday. Friday night she shaved her cunt while I watched. I checked her workmanship then we fucked, most of the night, with a condom the first few times. I was dead on my feet when I got to work but fortunately it was raining hard. Very little was going on. I slept in the back office until the weather cleared enough to weld. It didn't stop raining but eased off. The RE asked if I was happy to string some pipes as they were behind schedule and the trench was flooded. I took a quick glance at Chalkie, my Mate.

"We can do that Lad, under the elephants, nice and dry. What about the tie-ins boss?"

"Questions?" asked Anja softly as if not wanting to interrupt the flow of memories.

"RE? Resident Engineer, the big white chief. Elephants? Green shelters that you put over the pipe, weld area to keep the worst of the weather off while you weld. Chalkie White? The Mate they assigned me when I arrived. Ex welder, great guy. Knew all the ropes. Knew of Mr. Arbuthnott and Gladys and Charlie and Angie's training school. Too old, he said, to keep laying on the ground. We were together from the first day until I went to Canada."

"And stringing pipes?"

"Ahrr, that's a bit trickier to explain. In short, most pipelines went across the countryside. They cleared an Easement, right of way, laid the pipes out in the right order. Then the welders would come along and weld them all together in as long a string as possible. They'd dig the trench and drop the pipes in. Where the previous length/string ended the new string would be welded in, a tie-in. So the pipeline sort of marched across the countryside.

In towns it wasn't half so easy. You couldn't close the town off while the heavy lifting gear wandered around the streets so they'd often have to drop each pipe into the trench, one at a time, needing a tie-in every each end. Much harder and more money. It's easier to weld up above ground level than down in a stinking ditch even it it is only four feet deep. What the RE wanted to do was for me to weld up a string or two, maybe two or three pipes at a time then the HyMac's, the diggers rather then the Side-booms, the heavy lifting gear, could manoeuvrer the smaller, lighter lengths in the confines of the Street. The plan was to progress above ground until the trench could be pumped out and the pipes lowered, thus saving a fair amount of time."

"And did you?"

"Yes, of course. The RE asks you to jump you just say 'how high?' especially on your first contract. I got back to my digs totally knackered that evening."

"John! The ball and chain tells me I've got you to thank for her smooth cunt!"

I'd got back to the digs late, knackered as I said. I pulled off my boots, shed my outer clothing and washed my hands and face in the scullery sink before heading for the dining room. Mrs. D introduced me to her husband. Fortunately the first forkful of nice, fresh, newly landed Cod hadn't quite reached my mouth.

"Beg your pardon?"

I knew the story she'd told but had to appear surprised. I was, I certainly hadn't expected to hear it back from her husband.

"Have always liked Wifey to have a nicely trimmed cunt. Nothing worse than fucking a hearth rug. Well came home today to discover it's nice and smooth. Said she saw your shaving gear in the bathroom and thought 'can't be that 'ard' so she shaved her cunt, especially for me. Neat eh?"

He grinned happily and punched me lightly on the arm. I glanced briefly at Jilly who just smiled happily. Good girl!

"'ope you checked she hadn't missed any bits. Y'know, wiv yer tongue?"

"Yer what? Lick her cunt? You havin' a larf?

"Nar, she's gone to all that trouble to make it nice for yer, least yer can do is show 'er yer appreciate it. Errr, should we be sitting here talking about yer wife's smooth cunt? Specially wiv 'er sitting 'ere?"

"Why not? 's'er cunt and she shaved it, wiv your gear, for me. Can't be secret can it? You tellin' me you lick yer girl's cunt?"

"Don't just lick it, I eat it! Devour it. It's beautiful. Look, bin away for a while. Come 'ome, me girls shaved her cunt, she's sweet smelling and sweet tasting, especially for me. I'm gonna tell her I appreciate the effort she's made. I'm gonna show her I appreciate the effort she's made. I'm gonna show her she's special. Any guy can shove 'is cock in a woman but eating her out? Making her cum with your mouth? That's something else, do the job right and not only do you fuck 'er yer book a place to fuck her again and again, whenever you get 'ome. I'm not married but I know my girl is waiting for me to eat her cunt when I return.

You get a bonus too, if you're lucky. Once she realises how good it feels to have your 'ead between 'er legs she might be tempted to put 'er 'ead between your legs and go down on you. Nice! I keep my cock nice and tidy and sweet smelling ready for my girl, anytime she likes."

"Your girl sucks you off? That's what sluts do...!"

I didn't let him finish.

"Think about it! I've enjoyed your wife's cooking all week. In the kitchen she's undoubtedly an angel. Now, look me straight in the eye and tell me, in the privacy of your own bedroom, just between the two of you, that you wouldn't prefer her to behave like a total slut? Let you eat her cunt, suck your cock, swallow your spunk then fuck until you're exhausted? That's how I prefer my girl, every time! An angel in the kitchen. A slut in the bedroom, any room for that matter."

Alf went silent for a few minutes, I could almost hear the cogs grinding round. Jilly sat impassively, waiting. Had we pulled it off or totally fucked up?

"Wadjafink Babe? You suck my cock, I eat your cunt? Always fancied havin' yer mouff round me cock."

"Not really what I was saying, Alf. Thing is you've gotta give Mrs. D a good time. Make 'er feel special. Pay 'er cunt lots of nice loving attention. Make 'er realise oral sex is really nice and even better if shared. Softly softly catchee cunty. If you just give 'er a cursory lick then shove yer cock down 'er throat she'll as likely bite it off. Don't rush it, don't push it. Maybe it'll take a few trips 'ome but do it right and you'll probably be a very happy man. I know I can't wait to get home nowadays."

"Wadjarecon then Babe, give it a go, like John says. Bit of oral, experiment like?"

"Gotta admit I wouldn't mind a break from the usual 'get yer legs open I need a fuck' approach. Bit of foreplay, teasing and tasting. Wouldn't mind hearing you actually enjoying yourself rather than just panting in my ear then grunting as you loose a load in me cunt. Wouldn't mind having a bit of fun myself either. Yeah! Let's give it a try.

Tell you what, after I've got John off to work in the morning, what say we take each other to the bathroom and bathe each other? Play a bit and make sure we're both squeaky clean. Then go back to bed and give this oral business a go?"

"Fuckin' right babe. John, owe you a drink. Come down the pub with me?"

"I won't Alf, thank you. My job needs a good head, a clear eye and a steady hand. I don't drink when I'm working. Don't normally think about sex either, for that matter."

"Good, well done. Gotta know your priorities. I'll get myself off then."

"There's apple crumble for pud," advised Mrs. D.

"Arrr, after I've had me pud then." said Alf sitting down again.

### ### ###

"He really put off going to the pub until he'd had his pud?" giggled Anja.

"Mrs. D's apple crumble was one of the best!" I explained with very fond memories.

### ### ###

"Sure you won't change your mind John, just a swift half maybe?"

"I won't, thanks again Alf. I'll help Mrs. D with the washing up then have a bath and bed, if you don't mind. Hectic day today, busier one tomorrow."

### ### ###

"You're a very naughty young man, John Smith," laughed Mrs. D, "don't think about sex when you're workin'? You think of nothing else, ever! Telling my husband to eat my cunt and if he made a good job of it I might suck him off! Whatever next?"

"Tell him to fuck your arse?" I suggested.

"Not 'til you've got me used to it you won't. Now you get up to the bathroom. He might not stay in the pub as long as usual and I want to feel your cock inside me before I finish you off with a blow job."

### ### ###

Work the next day was crazy. The RE decided to string the pipes and lower them in, in batches of two instead of singly. Save a lot of time. Stuart, the other welder, I'd only seen once, the day I started, had been sent off site. Crap welding said Chalkie. So it was all down to me until another welder showed up. I didn't get back to the digs 'til 6:30. I walked through the scullery door and Mrs. D descended on me. Threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug, a big kiss on the cheek followed by a quick, conspiratorial wink. When she let me go Alf shook my hand warmly.

"Owe you one Lad, a big one."

Dinner was enjoyable. Both Mr. and Mrs. were very happy with each other and they both seemed very pleased with me.

"OK, John, 'fess up. Who taught you about the joys of sex? She must've been good!" asked Alf.

### ### ###

"I told them a former biology teacher and how we'd bumped into each other at the municipal baths. Didn't give all the details, of course."

"They believed you?" questioned Anja.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?"

"Is that the end of Mrs. D, did she 'return' to her husbands arms after that?"

"What do you think?"

### ### ###