Granddad - The Wanderer returns

Story Info
Granddad continues his narrative.
4.9k words
4.22
16.4k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wanderer returns

This continues the narrative between Granddad and Anja while on a Swinger's holiday in the South of France. Previous episode, Granddad -- Seducing Mrs. D (Pt 2)

*

"Granddad, am I being too nosey, y'know always asking about your past loves and the like?"

"Nope, not at all. It's nice laying here in the warmth of the sun, beside a beautiful, naked, woman and letting my mind go back to my youth. A happy daze."

"A happy days? You're not happy now?"

"No, a happy daze, D.A.Z.E. Fond memories."

"You've got a very good memory, Granddad. Well for the sexy bits anyway."

"True, not as good as yours and nothing like as good as my Mother's but better than most. I tend to keep the good bits to the front and hope they'll dilute the less good bits. My Mum used to make me read the papers and tell her the bits she should be interested in. So she didn't fill her head with all the pointless drivel. Only ever saw her read two things cover to cover. The Financial Times and Investors Chronicle. That was her business, Accounts and Investments. Never read me bedtime stories either, just recited them. So, what shall I tell you about today?"

"You were rushing all over the place sticking bits of pipe together and occasionally getting your end away. What was going on at that time that needed all that pipe?"

"You want an industrial history lesson?"

"Any sex involved?"

"Probably not."

"Okay, I'll try to stay awake," Anja chuckled.

"Cheeky Mare!"

I stretched and put my hands behind my head. Anja snuggled up close, her hand across my hips but behaving. I felt good, relaxed. I let my mind go back. My private deLoren clicked into gear.

### ### ###

1965, Natural Gas had been discovered in the North Sea, just off the coast at Grimsby. Elderly plans are hastily dragged out and updated. Britain shall go to the ball, with Natural Gas, Cinders. A new, National Grid is to be built, tout de suite. Over 3000 miles of it with feeders from where the gas comes ashore, to the processing plants then onwards, into the grid. A distribution network of thousands more miles is required to take the Gas from the Grid to the regions and thence to the houses and businesses of the land. By 1978 all gas supplied will be Natural Gas. The biggest civil project undertaken in peacetime. And me and Chalkie were part of it!"

"Wow! Granddad, I wasn't aware of any of that. That's incredible."

"Don't get yourself upset Sweetheart, even at the time very few people had any idea of what was happening. They just complained if a road was closed for a few hours. The guys from William Press that went into the homes just converted all the appliances to natural gas. I'm sure the householders and the like just imagined that that was all that was required."

"But you and Chalkie were part of it! My fella is part of our Industrial history! How cool is that? Can't wait to tell Mum... 1978? So how come you were in Alaska in '74?"

"The work was easing back. The main networks were in place, all the feeders and most of the distribution. The writing was on the wall, the bubble would soon be bursting. Now, remember I said that the RE on my first job set me up for my second. Well, if you were any good, that was quite normal. On that first job I was the only welder, so no problem but on the second there was about ten of us so all of us turning up at the next available job was going to be tricky.

My Mum took over my, our, management. She talked with Charlie and Angie, picked their brains and found out how the system worked. Then she made friends with the various companies involved. It was really her job as an Investment specialist that helped. So, little by little she learned what was going on when and where. She knew who to talk to.

So, when Chalkie and I came to the end of a job Mum was able to steer us to the best jobs around rather than the RE's offers. So let's say at the end of the Southampton job ten welders headed off to Sevenoaks. Chalkie and I would be on our way to Immingham or Cheshire, wherever. Mum heard Alaska was in the pipeline, made some calls and all I had to do was turn up and pass the welding test. It was an expensive gamble if I didn't pass but nothing ventured nothing gained. Had a great time, mostly."

"Making my Man not only part of UK industrial history but global pipeline history as well! My Hero! Tonight, my Hero I'll take your knickers and your tights off so you can lie back and I'll make you cum like a Superhero."

"Pardon? Knickers and tights?" I grinned delightedly.

"Granddad, everybody but everybody knows that Superhero's wear their knickers over their tights. So, Alaska, no women? Where to next?"

"No women, too cold, too knackered, too busy, too far away. Anyway I didn't need a woman, I had very good memories and a perfectly good right hand." I laughed.

"You telling me you wanked your way around the pipelines of the world?"

"Pretty much. Quite good at it too. I had some really lovely women to imagine, even the one I shouldn't have had."

"Your girlfriend? The married one you refuse to name?"

"Nope, not always, as time passed very seldom, truth be told. I never had any replies to my postcards and letters whereas I always had replies from Gladys, Charlie and Angie and Alf and Jilly."

"Your third love?" she announced delightedly, "who?"

"Nearly there."

"I'm listening, all ears."

### ### ###

"It had been a long journey. Close on seventy two hours non stop travelling. At Manchester airport I couldn't face the thought of lugging three, heavy, over stuffed suitcases to the railway station then the train over the Pennies. To hell with it! I took a taxi. I could afford it. For five years I'd been chasing the petro-dollar across the globe. I was home, for a while, to take a break, hopefully to catch up with friends, and regroup.

The first cabbie I approached took one look at my three battered, expanding, shellac and cardboard suitcases and told me he only did local runs! This before I had even mentioned my longed for destination. The second was the same but at least he had the decency to ask where I was going first. The third was out of his seat and opening the back of his Volvo Estate even as I approached.

"Where am I taking you, my friend?" he asked as he heaved the first case off my trolley and into the back of his Volvo estate taxi.

I gave him the address.

"Yep, I can do that for you. My Mum's a red rose and my Dad's a white rose so, if I ask nice, they let me cross the border. You'll have to help out with the local knowledge once we're in the area. You look knackered, how long you been travelin'."

I told him five years then corrected myself.

"Seventy two hours, give or take."

"Five years, eh? Let's hope the place hasn't changed too much then. You want to sit in the back and doze until we get close or partake of my inane conversation up front?"

I opted for the front and within a few miles Jim and I were like old mates. When we got close I asked if we could make a small detour.

"Man," he said, "You're paying, we can go anyway you like. I'm just the driver."

I directed him to my Girlfriend's house. It had changed completely. Net curtains and flowerpots on the window sills. Not a sign of any character jugs. The front of the house used to have a bare earth patch and a broken gate. It now sported a neat, green lawn with an herbaceous border, a white picket fence with matching gate.

There looked to be signs of life inside and as it was ten in the morning I asked Jim to give me a couple of minutes. The new tenants had been in just over four years. The house had been empty and redecorated before they took over the rent. Not good news!

Jim saw my unhappy face.

"Girlfriend cleared off?" he asked solicitously.

"No, not really. Just somebody I knew. Can we go round to the bus depot?"

"Sure! You're navigating."

While he drove I explained that she was the bus conductress on my bus home. I told her I was off to see the world and she asked me to send her a postcard or two. Close enough to the truth I thought. I also told him that I'd sent a card from each new location but never had one in return.

The bus depot confirmed that she and her husband had started a family and moved on over four years previously. I put it down to experience and directed Jim to my home.

Sunny Bank had also changed. There were blocks of flats on the left hand side of the road and terraced houses on the right. That hadn't changed but the flats now looked like they had years previously, when first built and we, Mum and me, had moved in. I do remember the nice colours of the new flats from when I was a toddler. Each block was a delicate pastel shade with a much deeper version of the colour on the front door. The railings on the balconies shone with black paint. But that had been over twenty years previous. When I'd left five years ago they had looked drab and unloved.

Now they sparkled like new. They looked cheerful and made me feel young again and pleased to be home.

"The pink one, with the letterbox red front door." I told Jim.

He pulled into the little parking area at the end of the path to the front door.

"You're going to tell me you live on the top floor, I bet!" he said looking up.

He didn't have far to look. It was only three floors. Our flats were built in the early fifties when certain set minimum standards existed. Those minimum standards were high as befitting a population that had suffered the privations of war and was just getting back on it's feet.

"It used to be a good view, from up there," I informed him while looking around at the massive, sixties, concrete monstrosities that now dwarfed the neat little road.

"how much do I owe you Jim?"

It was ridiculously cheap, in my opinion, so I gave him double.

"Wanna come in for a coffee?" I suggested as he unloaded my bags.

"No John, thanks for asking. I'll be stopping for a pee all day if I do. Now, I'll take these two lighter ones, they balance me. You take the heavier and sort out the doors, OK?"

He hefted the suitcases and set off for the front door with me struggling to catch up.

Mum had told me the code for the new door entry system when I rang from the airport. I tapped it in gingerly. New fangled gadgetry! Something clicked and I pushed the door. It opened! I led the way up the six half flights of stairs stopping outside our new, blue, shiny front door.

"Council must have known you were coming home John," Jim joked, as he gratefully put down his burden.

"Sure about the coffee?" I asked.

"Certain mate, thanks all the same."

"D'you have a card? Can I call on you when I'm outbound again?"

Jim fished in his pocket and gave me a dog eared business card.

"Home number. Wife'll take a message. Give me a couple of days notice if you can and your phone number in case of problems. I can do any UK mainland airport or seaport. Set rates."

I took the card, gave him two tenners for a tip and thanked him.

The key was under the door mat, as promised. I was home!

### ### ###

"Mum! I'm home."

Mum jerked the bathroom door open and stepped out. She was wearing a towel turban, furry slippers and a great big welcoming smile. Nothing else! She looked stunning! Gorgeous. Better by far than my nightly thoughts had imagined. Mum was tall, five nine in her stockinged feet, short fair hair, slim, flat tummy, nice boobs, not too big, not too small. A decent handful. Great legs. She kept herself fit, always had done. She flew into my arms and hugged me, seemingly mindless of her nakedness and what it was doing to me.

She kissed me, full on the lips in a way that mothers shouldn't kiss their only son. I returned her kiss with similar fervour then she said.... Know what she said?"

"No, go on."

"She said...

"Phew! You're stinky! When did you last have a bath? Never mind, I've just run a bath, get you kit off and go and soak before you stink the place out! I'll make us a nice cuppa. Had anything to eat? Fancy a sandwich or something."

I looked at her and grinned what must have been a filthy grin and thought, 'a sandwich is not what I fancy right now!' but replied..

"Haven't had a good cheese and pickle sandwich in years."

"One cheese and pickle coming up. Anything else?"

She trotted into the kitchen affording me the most wonderful sight of her beautiful, bare bum.

"Her filthy grin matched mine, I'm certain. I headed for my room, stripped off and wandered across the hallway to the bathroom. The water was perfect I lowered myself in, feet at the tap end and laid back. My first proper bath in nearly a week. Mum came in carrying a tea tray. Two big mugs of tea and a plate of cheese and pickle sandwiches. Hooking her foot under the little stool that she used when painting her toe nails she pulled it forward and set the tray down. She looked down at me. I looked up at her. She was still wearing the towel turban, the furry slippers and the big smile."

"Budge up!"

I sat up obediently. Mum kicked off her slippers, removed her turban and stepped into the bath. Turning around to face away from me she sat down between my legs and leaned back on my chest.

"Cuddle me!"

I wriggled my hands under her arms but there was nowhere to put them. I tried again, reaching over her shoulders but the only place for my hands was again on her beautiful breasts. My hands hovered, unsure.

"I'll not break if you touch me, Darling and I certainly won't call for help. Will probably just moan quietly. Cuddle me John. Hold me tight."

Resting my hands on her breasts I pressed her lovingly against my chest. She sighed contentedly and from that moment on I didn't see her as my Mother and therefore sacrosanct. Any thoughts of that nature were instantly banished to the back of my mind, pinned hard against the wall of desire and threatened with the most gruesome actions should they raise their head ever again.

I felt her nipples harden under my fingertips. They pushed through and I rubbed them lovingly. Mum sighed, utterly contented and I teased her nipples and played with her breasts. I nibbled her ear. She stretched her neck offering me her vulnerability. I kissed her. She turned her head towards me and we kissed again. The water cooled. The tea got cold. She leaned forward, pulled the plug letting some water flow out of the bath. Replacing the plug she topped up with hot and we continued to play.

"Better wash, Darling. I'm getting Granny fingers and I'm sure you wouldn't like that."

I washed her first. We stood, I soaped up and carefully washed every inch of her beautiful body with my bare hands. She turned to face me and I knelt revelling in her beauty as I started on her front. Her breasts, her flat belly and then her freshly smooth pussy. Not a follicle had escaped. I kissed her at the top of her thighs and ran my tongue over her smoothness before looking up into her shining eyes.

"You like?" she asked coquettishly.

"I love!"

"Good. It's especially for you. I've always kept it smooth especially for you."

I smiled with a very fond memory of my last weekend at home before I left for the north east and my very first welding job. I was walking from my room to the kitchen and, through the partially open bathroom door, saw my Mother shaving her pussy. I'd stood for quite a few minutes watching her quietly while my cock throbbed in my trousers.

"You remember watching me shave?" Mum said as if reading my mind, "I always left the door slightly open after that, just in case you came home and wanted to watch again."

"You knew I was watching?" I asked in amazement, "why didn't you say something?"

"I knew. I enjoyed it. It doesn't normally take me that long to shave, y'know but I didn't want to distract you from pursuing your future. Seven hard years you trained.

Mr. Arbuthnott told me you were probably his best pupil. Charlie told me you were a natural, seemed to be totally in touch with the steel, which I have to admit I didn't understand. Angie said that the R.E. on your first job was very impressed. Apparently you didn't have any repairs?

For the last nine years I've been managing you. I don't find you work, companies and RE's ring me 'when is Big John available?' they ask and I do my best to give them a date. Y'know sometimes they even ask me to ring so they can fit you into their jobs! I wasn't about to risk that by seducing you before you even got started. I could wait."

She washed me, with equal care and knelt before me making sure my cock was perfectly clean and sweet smelling. Her tongue flicked out and caressed the purple, throbbing head. She leaned forward and took the head between her lips. She looked up at me, released my throbbing cock head from her delicious mouth and said...

"Remember that Saturday night? We sat watching TV together. You asked me why I'd never married?"

"You said 'That's simple! The man I want to spend the rest of my life with doesn't know I'm waiting for him yet. Second question?"

"I did and does the man I want to spend the rest of my life with now know I'm waiting for him?"

"He does and the answer to my second question?" I asked cheekily.

She laughed.

"I did and always went back after hours for more."

"More condoms or more discount?"

"Yes," she chuckled delightedly.

I laughed at that. Typical, still clearly imprecise.

We dried each other. I used the smallest towel I could find so that I hid nothing of her fabulous body for as much as a second longer than necessary.

"Take me to bed, Darling. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I looked at her. I didn't want to fuck her. I wanted to make soft tender love with her. Show her how much I cared and loved her. She read my mind again.

"Fuck me Darling, take my body. Make me yours. Allow me to fuck you My Love, to take your body and make you mine. I want to wrap my tight cunt around your pulsing cock and feel the seeds of our union pump from your body into mine, cementing our shared love forever. Afterwards and forever more we'll be able to make love and fuck knowing that we belong together."

We fucked! God how we fucked. Hands, fingers, tongues, lips, mouths cock and cunt. Nothing was omitted. We used all the dirty words, the filthy words. We told each other what we wanted, what we'd dreamed of and did it, if possible. We made demands on each other. On their bodies and on their minds. Then we slept, curled up together. My Mother wrapped in my arms. The sleep of the utterly contented. We woke and made soft tender love. The happy joyous love making of lifelong lovers and slept again.

### ### ###

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head. You need something to eat."

I cracked a careful eye open. What I'd really like to eat was standing at the foot of the bed holding a tray. Mother was as naked as she had been in the bath and wearing the self same satisfied smile that I knew I was wearing.

"I know exactly what I'd like to eat right now," I told her happily.

"And I'd let without hesitation but you didn't eat your sandwiches and must be absolutely starving by now."

"What time is it?"

"Three o'clock."

"I've been asleep for over an hour?"

"No Darling."

"Not three o'clock Saturday morning, surely?" I asked glancing out of the window to see daylight.

"No Darling, three o'clock Sunday afternoon. You must have been totally exhausted, I'm so sorry."

"But, where did you sleep?"

"With you My Love. In future I shall always sleep with you when we are together. Now eat up, we've lots to do and lots to discuss before we go to bed this evening."

### ### ###

"Ohh, Granddad, that is so beautiful. I know a lot of boys have the hots for their mother but you loved her, properly loved her and she you. Exquisite perfection. I'm so happy for you."

"Don't you mean improperly loved her," I suggested naughtily.

12