Granddad - The Wanderer returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean incestuously?" she giggled, "no, that's just a word used by people that really don't understand real love. You loved each other. It's clear even from that little part you've told me of your life together. OK, think of it this way. Just suppose it turned out that you were, actually, my Granddad, would you love me any less than you say you do now? Would you not want to make love with me? Would you not want to fuck me? Coz it certainly wouldn't affect the way I feel about you, not one iota. You didn't let it affect the love you had for your Mother, did you?"

"It wouldn't. Not in the least in fact I'd quite like to discover that you were my Granddaughter. As to it affecting my way of loving my Mother, it didn't. Not in the least bit nor her for me I feel sure."

"You'd like to discover that I was actually your Granddaughter? Why?"

"Because if you were my Grandchild it would mean that I also had a son or a daughter. I think that's the only regret I have about my life. No children. Mum and I did think about starting a family but it was not so easy.

Not because of our relationship, Mother/Son but because of her age. She was very nearly forty when we realised our shared love. A bit late to start a family and I think we were both a little bit selfish. We wanted each other's love so much I don't think we wanted to divide it between any children. She never discouraged me from finding someone to love and have children with though. Actually there was one girl..."

"You sort of ground to a halt Granddad," she prompted after a short while.

"I did."

"Not yet time?"

"Not yet."

"OK, so what did Mum, mind if I refer to her as Mum?, want to talk about so urgently? How to behave together in public?" she smiled sweetly.

"Mum's fine, you're so much like her it seems right anyway. Behaviour? Not a bit of it. She wanted to discuss company business. I was, officially, a company. Mum was the registered Company Secretary. The company earned income from my work. The company paid me a salary and the rest was invested. On paper and in fact my personal income was peanuts but the company was very healthy, thanks to Mum's stewardship. It was all invested, except for that needed for day to day running, equipment renewals, overheads etc. etc..

She wanted to move south where she thought better investments were available. She loved property and in the North property prices were stagnating whereas in the south they were set to soar through the roof. We went through the portfolio, talked about the options and explored the areas she was considering moving to and why.

Mum was nothing if not thorough. She also wanted to sell her share of the accountancy firm she'd worked at since before I was conceived and concentrate on our company. It was a long and detailed discussion. We went out to eat then home to bed, some wonderful love making then slept, snuggled close, spooning. I awoke to breakfast at the right time and on the right day. Mum had taken the week off for my home coming."

"And you never worked overseas again?"

"You kidding? Mum was a slave driver! We set a date, my fortieth birthday. I wouldn't work the pipes a day longer, except to complete a contract. Until then my feet seldom touched the ground. I travelled the world, civilised and the very much uncivilised. There were a couple of differences though. I worked in places to which she could get close, reasonably easily. We would have a break together between contracts. When I was working in Europe she'd pop over for a few days. I often had the caravan when working close. I even worked in the UK. When I finished in Indonesia we spent three weeks in New Zealand, that sort of thing. Depending on the situation Mum was my Mum, my manager or I was her toy boy, she loved that."

"Mind if I ask how long this lasted, there is a another love somewhere, isn't there?"

"Don't mind at all. Mum passed two years ago come September. We were together all the time. I held her hand as she left."

There was a lot of sadness in my voice.

"Sorry Granddad, didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't Sweetheart, Mum's passing did. Did I hear a smidgen or two of confusion in your voice?"

"Don't really like to ask now. Way too personal."

"Ask anyway. What's happened in the past has passed. Can't change that. What happens in the future is for us to decide and control."

"If you started the club about fifteen years ago and..."

"My Mum died eighteen months ago how did I get away with that?" I finished for her with a grin of delight.

"Errrm, yes?"

"Suppose I told you that Mum invested in the properties I own here? Suppose I said that Mum brought me here for a holiday to show me the properties we owned. Suppose we started the club together? Would that help?"

"Your Mum invested in property in a nudist camp? A swingers haven and started a swingers club?"

"Yep!" I grinned.

"Holy F...., sod it! Fuck! That's awesome. Didn't it bother you, your Mum fucking other guys? Didn't it bother her that you were fucking other girls?"

"Last weekend you were fucked by six guys and had sex with five girls. I fucked six girls. Did any of that bother you?"

"Errrr, no."

"Why was that?"

"Errrr, it was just sex, that's all. No love. Sex and a lot of damn good fucking. Loved being fucked by you as well as making love with you afterwards."

"So fucking someone doesn't require any love, just a need for sex and it's as much fun fucking someone you love as it is making love with them?"

"Yes, exactly."

"So why shouldn't My Mum and Me enjoy fucking others as much as fucking each other AND make love all the time? Don't forget I'm here purely and simply because my Mum loved cock and needed to fuck. She took the discount on condoms and enjoyed it. I've not been a Saint either. Why would either of us feel the need to spoil the other's fun? We loved each other, totally."

"That's wonderful Granddad, what a perfect attitude. No wonder you were both so happy together. You think that's might be where we are, yet?"

"Well I certainly love you Sweetheart and I loved the way you enjoyed the party. No qualms about taking you there nor taking you to one again. And I'll be making sweet love to you and fucking you senseless between times."

"I'll hold you to that, Granddad. So, that's where you met your other love? At one of your parties?"

"That's a story for the drive home on Friday. Thought we'd stay over somewhere if that's OK with you?"

"That's wonderful, anything you say, Master," she added with glee, "no more stories until then, then?"

"None. I'm taking time off from my memories. Building new ones instead. We can do anything you like between now and Friday morning. Your choice."

"Can we go down the swingers beach and fuck?"

### ### ###


12