Granddaughter-in-law!

Story Info
An old Patriarch and his sub wife lust after a new addition.
5.6k words
4.4
32k
31

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granddaughter-in-law!

I met my granddaughter-in-law a little over two years ago and my first thought when I saw her was damn, I am going to fuck that and tear her up the first chance I get.

It took a bit to get it done. Nearly dying actually on my job, and then of course the large payoff from my former employer greased the wheels almost as nicely as it greased her young pussy.

She is not dumb by any means and understood the moment the verdict was delivered. Her leg involuntarily spread as they read $120 Million as the amount of the award.

Carrying the first great-grandchild she knew who would be spreading her whenever they wished, but she also knew she would never want for anything as she minded the Patriarchal Dom.

She made no mistake in knowing that he remained in charge despite the nerve damage and poisoning of his mind. He still commanded respect when he entered any room. His years as an asset in government service ensured that.

As her grandfather-in-law built his new home with Nana, it became evident that the Patriarch still held the keys to kinks she had only read about. Her job was to keep track of items as they arrived and she was paid very well weekly to remain silent with the rest of the members of the family.

The first few weeks had been nothing more than watching cement trucks arrive and contractors coming and going as the home was erected. As she was sitting at her desk the door opened behind her as the Patriarch entered.

Her breasts were heavy with milk and her nipples were leaking. The Patriarch's attention was drawn to the wet spots on her T-shirt, as he looked through her.

He asked, "Would you like to make more money than you do?" as he reached for her leaking breast through the T-shirt.

She was taken aback by his boldness, but her pussy was already becoming wet at the thought of what this old man could teach her.

She stammered as she replied, "What will I have to do Opa?"

The Patriarch was now milking her breast through the T-shirt as he said. "Whatever I or Nana tell you my dear; you must never say a word to anyone in the family!"

Her breast flowed milk into the material of her T-shirt and her pussy flooded her underwear as she could only nod yes at that moment.

Always demanding more the Patriarch demanded that she voice her answer.

She replied, "Yes Sir!"

Opa said," Good we will start in the morning when Nana and I arrive. Wear something sluty dear."

The Patriarch, was out the door and already in his pickup heading down the mud driveway before she noticed she was rubbing her clit and squeezing her nipples.

The phone rang and she answered before the third ring. Her husband said, "How is your day going?"

She was taken back to a reality she was suddenly unsure of as she said. "Fine, how has your day been with the baby?"

The husband replied, " She is fine, and seems to sleep a lot during the day. Maybe that is why we can never seem to find time to play."

She said, 'Well it does not help that you work nights and I work days either, but your grandpa made me an offer I could not refuse."

The husband, Dewayne said, "He pays you more in a week than I make all month."

She, Cindy said, "I think he has more money than sense sometimes. What did Opa do for the government again?"

Dewayne replied, "All I know is Nana got pissed about him just coming and going and never saying where he had been until he brought home a souvenir one time and she said no more."

Cindy said, "He knows about everything. I watched him yesterday tear the contractor a new ass when he tried to say they were going to do something a bit different according to the wiring and blueprints to save time."

Dewayne said, "I know he got a GED and the rest is all self-taught. He was bored in school."

Cindy said, "I will be home in about two hours, and I guess we are going to miss one another again this evening. Looks like your mom will have the baby for about 45 minutes."

Dewayne said, "Ok, I guess maybe I can catch you in the morning if Opa does not have you going in at the butt crack of dawn."

Cindy said, "Well you know Opa wants me on the job by 6 AM"

Cindy spent the next hour and a half rubbing her clit and squeezing her nipples and enjoyed cumming over and over again. Her thoughts ran back and forth between Opa and Nana as well as some of her past experiences surfaced from before her husband.

Cindy prepared the bottles after just finishing pumping her breast at 4:30 AM and wore a pair of baggy coveralls over the top of what she thought was her slutiest outfit.

She loaded the baby into the car seat and drove over to her mother in laws house just two blocks away and dropped the baby off for Dewayne to pick up.

She was at her desk a full 45 minutes before her required time. A dull ache and want were already in her pussy as she watched the time stand still waiting to see the Patriarch's truck coming up the drive.

It was unlike the Patriarch to be late anywhere and as the clock in the office was nearing 8 AM Cindy spotted Nana's Jeep coming up the drive. Her heart skipped a beat.

Nana entered the office and found Cindy at her desk as she walked past and headed to the Patriarch's office without a word.

Cindy was taken aback that her grandmother-in-law had not said a word as she went past.

After about five minutes the intercom buzzed as Nana asked Cindy to join her in the Patriarch's office.

Cindy nervously gathered herself and walked twenty-five feet to the Patriarch's office door.

Cindy was unprepared for what sight met her as she opened the door.

Her grandmother-in-law was in a crotchless fishnet bodysuit sitting in the Patriarch's chair behind his desk.

Nana said, "I understand you and the Patriarch have an agreement that includes me. Do I have that right?"

Cindy nervously replied, "Yes Mama!"

Nana said, "Do you know what your new duties will include?"

Cindy, again nervously said, "Doing what I am told, Mama."

Nana said, "You do that anyway, but your new duties will be a bit more involved. You will be trained in them by me and the Patriarch. They will be sexual."

Cindy's heart skipped a beat again and the ache in her pussy intensified, but she did not yet understand why.

Nana got up from behind the desk and walked up to Cindy who was still wearing the baggy coveralls.

Nana said, "Let us see what we are going to be working with."

Then said, "Get out of those clothes child!"

Cindy unzipped the coveralls revealing a bright yellow halter top and a pair of short shorts that she had struggled to get into that morning from the baby weight she was still carrying.

Nana watched as the coveralls dropped to the floor and Cindy stepped out of them.

Nana said, "Now your top"

Cindy without any hesitation at all reached behind her and loosened the tie revealing her young full breast.

Nana said, "I see what the Patriarch saw in choosing you to be the one."

Confusion flashing across Cindy's face asked, "What is that Nana?"

Nana said, "That is not my place child, but his and his alone."

Cindy reached up to lift her breast free from her still somewhat swollen belly asking, "Is it these titts that are still full of milk?"

Cindy's nipples began hardening at the thought as Nana said, "Now those shorts."

Cindy removed the shorts struggling to get them down past her wide hips.

Nana watched as memories of her days as a breeder returned to her. Her nipples hardened and her pussy grew wet.

Nana asked Cindy, "Have you ever been with another woman?"

Cindy replied, "Not since my freshman year in high school and neither of us knew what we were doing."

Nana barked her next question rather hard saying, "So you prefer cock?"

Cindy a bit startled replied, "I love cock."

Nana said, "Do you know the position of Inspection?"

Cindy said, "For cock?"

Nana replied, "For yourself in his presence!"

Cindy was confused as Nana stepped forward and took her hands and placed them behind her head.

Nana said, "Interlace your fingers and keep your hands on the back of your head."

Cindy did so and immediately felt exposed as she felt the wetness of her titts beginning to leak onto her baby fat stomach.

Nana now saying," You need to spread your legs, child."

Cindy moved her feet further apart as Nana said, "A bit more dear. Like this!"

Nana demonstrated the exact position she wanted from Cindy.

Nana said, "This is the position of inspection, and every submissive, slave, slut, whore, hucow, or pet should know it."

Nana moved back to the desk sitting on the edge as she told Cindy, "Your eyes are to remain forward while in this position."

Nana began questioning Cindy again with questions about her sexual experiences.

Cindy had only been with one girl in High School and five boys including her husband, our grandson.

Nana rose slowly from the edge of the desk and approached Cindy taking but one hand and squeezing her nipple as she continued her questioning.

Cindy's milk-heavy tit did not disappoint as it delivered a nice trickle of milk further running down her baby-weight stomach.

Cindy was fighting to control a bit of pain as Nana deliberately began pinching her nipples and breast while still answering Nana's questions.

Cindy tried her best to focus as Nana stepped in front of her looking her in the eyes. The questions still coming.

As Cindy focused on Nana's eyes she was surprised when Nana's finger found her swollen pussy lips and deftly slipped between to find her clit.

Nana said, " You are soaking wet, are you not, slut?"

Cindy had almost come as the finger grazed over her clit, stammering out the reply, "Yes Mama!"

Nana's pussy was already leaking at the thought of Cindy's tongue on her clit raced through her head. But Nana had been told to wait until the Patriarch had arrived.

That did not stop the device thought in Nana's head as she told Cindy to remain at inspection.

Nana had work to do as she slid back behind the desk with Cindy standing at inspection in the middle of the office.

Nana picked up the phone and called the electrical contractor on site and asked that he come by the office as soon as possible.

A brief four minutes later and there was a knock on the trailer door as Nana shouted, "Come in." heading toward the front office Cindy used.

Nana had just pulled the Patriarch's office door partially closed as the outer door opened and in walked Red.

Red was six foot eight and 260lbs and a former linebacker in college.

As he entered he saw Nana in her Fishnet bodystocking and was wondering What The Fuck and why in the hell he had been called back to the office after the ass chewing he took the other day.

Nana said, "Red, you know we want nothing but the best work possible on this home of ours; and Opa said he and you had a disagreement about some of the electric and he jumped your ass."

Red said, "Yes mama, he chewed my ass out because I wanted to reroute the wiring."

Nana said," Red, we want everything exactly as the plans and drawing are laid out. We are not interested in saving money as you do not know the entire plan." As she walked up to him.

Nana's hand reached out and stroked his jean-covered cock, as she looked up to Red.

Red said, "Yes Mama."

Nana said, "Now Red, I want to make sure you fully understand!" as she dropped to her knees unbuttoning his jeans.

Nana was rewarded with ten inches of cock in her throat in a matter of minutes as Red began fucking her throat.

Nana's hand was busy rubbing her clit, and as she reached orgasm her tongue flicked out and ran the underside of Red's balls this set off Red's orgasm of thick white ropes of cum deep in Nana's throat.

Nana pulled back some and let the remaining cum dribble into her mouth. Nana; Knowing that Cindy had undoubtedly heard the entire conversation and knew exactly what was happening in the very next room.

Red left the trailer feeling much better about the ass chewing than he had the day before as Nana walked back into the Patriarch's office. Cindy still standing there at inspection.

Nana approached Cindy and kissed her squarely on the mouth sharing Red's cum between them.

Cindy was surprised not only by the kiss of cum, but by Nana's finger as it found her clit again so effortlessly.

Nana pulled back from the kiss saying, "You can not cum until you have Opa's permission. Do you understand?"

Cindy began to nod her reply and was rewarded with a sharp twist of her clit as Nana said, "Submissives not only do the work of a slave, they entertain the mind of their Master or Mistress!"

Cindy whimpered out, "Yes Mama."

Nana's fingers still playing with her clit, said, "What was that?"

Cindy more vocally said, "YES MAMA!"

The door to the office opened and in strode Opa.

Nana quickly stepped into the position of inspection joining Cindy as Opa took in the scene before him.

Opa said, "It looks like you two have been getting along well."

Opa placed a folder on the desk and sat down at his desk as Nana and Cindy stood at inspection.

Nana was facing the desk and Cindy was facing away from the desk.

Opa said, "Turn and face the desk child."

At 21 years old and a new mother and wife, Cindy thought she was anything but a child. However, Nana and Opa made her feel very much like one.

Cindy turned and faced the desk and dropped her arms to cover her leaking nipples.

Opa immediately said, "Who told you to change your pose child?"

Cindy stated to protest that her arms were tired as she returned to the position of inspection as Opa said, "Backtalk is not allowed, child."

Opa opened his desk drawer and reached to the back of the drawer, removing a piece of bamboo cane about twenty inches long and placing it on his desk.

Opa opened the folder he had placed on the desk and briefly read through it again for the fourth time that morning as Cindy and Nana remained at inspection.

Glancing up, he looked into Nana's eyes and asked her, "Do you understand this contract and what it means for the family's future?"

Nana without any hesitation answered, "Yes Sir!"

Opa said, "Do you feel you are being replaced or that your duties are simply changing slut?"

Nana replied, "I was raised as a fuck toy slut and I have remained a fuck toy slut for you Sir, and I will pass from this world as your fuck toy slut Sir."

Opa glanced at Cindy as he rose from behind his desk. The contract remaining opened on the desk.

Opa stepped around the desk and stopped in front of Nana. His long fingers grazed over her titts and twisted her erect nipples that had escaped the netting.

Looking into Nana's eyes, his long fingers found her plump swollen pussy lips and her elongated clit which was glistening with wetness.

Opa kissed Nana hard and she responded by cumming on his fingers as he did.

Opa told Nana, "Take my seat behind my desk."

Nana moved a bit unsteadily on her feet to the chair as Opa moved in front of Cindy.

Opa bending slightly down took Cindy's nipple into his mouth and was rewarded with a taste of her milk.

Opa then rose back to his full height and looked her over again. His fingers traced around the fullness of her breast.

Opa asked, "What size bra are you wearing, Whore?"

Cindy replied, "40 DD."

Opa glanced at Nana as she made the notation in the contract.

Opa asked, "Can you deep throat cock, Whore?"

Cindy replied, "I can with Dewayne."

Opa's fingers were now slipping between the folds of her pussy and she was visibly wet as small rivers were leaking down her legs.

Opa then asked, "What hard no's do you have thus far?"

Cindy looked confused for a moment as she was fighting hard not to cum as she said, "Nana said, I can not cum without your permission."

Opa said, "That is not what I meant. I thought you and Nana had time to talk this morning."

Opa glanced at Nana who said, "I had to take care of the problem with the electrical contractor; Remember Sir?"

Opa said, "That did slip my mind. So how far did you two get into the questions?"

Nana said, "We just managed to answer my question Sir, and she has minimal experience with another woman."

Opa said, "I should have known better sending my slut to lay out certain details."

Nana said, "Yes Sir, but I am your slut, Cindy has only been with five men total Sir. That is not a lot to work with, Sir."

Opa turned back to look Cindy in the eyes asking, "Do you want to cum?"

Cindy shakily said, "Yes Sir."

Opa asked, " Are you going to be a good little whore and become Nana's and Opa's Fuck Toy Slut?"

Cindy let a low moan escape her lips as the wetness was escaping her manipulated pussy as she answered, "Yes Sir."

Opa cleared his desk as Cindy tried to reel herself in from the edge.

Opa told Nana, "Get on my desk Slut"

Nana replied, "Yes Sir!"

Nana got up from the chair and came around to where Opa and Cindy were.

Nana climbed up on the desk spreading her legs and exposing her pussy as she grabbed her lips and laid back.

Opa guided Cindy towards Nana's wide-open sex and asked, "Cindy have you ever seen such a mature pussy this close?"

Cindy said, "No Sir." as she could see the wetness of Nana's pussy.

Cindy paid particular attention to her Nana's elongated clit and how wide the opening of her urethra was.

Opa asked, "Do you like it when someone eats your pussy?" knowing the answer well in advance of Cindy's words of Yes Sir.

Cindy said, "My girlfriend and I only tribbed and that was fun. I have only tasted myself on Dewayne's cock. I have never tasted another woman."

Opa took Cindy's hand and placed it at the opening of Nana's wet wide open pussy, as he asked, "Have you ever been fisted?"

Cindy looked shocked as she said, "No Sir"

Opa encouraged Cindy to start fingering Nana's pussy and to read how she responds.

Cindy had three fingers in Nana's pussy as she moaned out, "More."

Cindy was amazed as she added a fourth and then was in utter disbelief as her entire hand was sliding easily in and out of her Nana's pussy.

Opa reached up and started flicking her elongated clit softly with his fingers as he found the piece of bamboo. Nana was responding to the manipulation of her very soul.

Opa asked Cindy, "Can you feel your Nana's G Spot?"

Cindy said, "Yes Sir!" as her wetness continued to increase.

Opa said, "I want you to roll your fist up and apply pressure back and forth as I start spanking her clit."

"Every time I tell you I want you to wet her clit by kissing and sucking it as you continue to fist fucker. You will find the rhythm."

"Now"

Cindy hesitated for a split second, but soon found herself in the heavenly smell and taste of a mature woman.

Nana moaned, "Oh fuck!" as Cindy's tongue found her clit.

Cindy pulled her face out of Nana's wetness, asking, "Like that?"

Nana responded, "God, yes like that!"

Opa began applying harder and harder strokes of the bamboo to Nana's clit as Cindy continued to fist fucker.

Soon Cindy had her face buried in Nana's wet pussy and was rewetting her clit.

Nana soon was begging for release.

Opa said, " Are you a squirt slut Nana?" as Nana continued to beg to cum from all the stimulation.

Nana Clearly said, "Fuck Sir, I am going to squirt hard."

Opa increased the intensity of the strikes to Nana's clit as he said, "Is your granddaughter going to make you squirt from the fisting?"

Nana said, "Oh fuck her fist is perfect!"

Opa let up a bit on the intensity and told Cindy, "Now" as he repositioned himself near Nana's head.

Cindy was busy moving the wetness with her tongue to Nana's swollen and elongated clit as Opa presented his cock to Nana's talented throat.

Nana swallowed all 9 inches of Opa's cock as Cindy came up for air.

Nana loved the feeling of having her pussy filled with her granddaughter's fist as Opa was fucking her throat and began applying strokes to her clit again with the bamboo.

12