Granddaughter-in-law!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opa asked Nana, "Are you ready to squirt Slut?"

Nana moaned out, "Oh God please, Sir!" despite her throat stuffed with cock.

Opa asked Cindy, "Are you ready to watch your Nana squirt?"

Cindy said, "God, Yes Sir!"

Opa said, "You can cum Slut!" "Now! Cindy." he withdrew the strikes from Nana's clit.

Cindy buried her face into Nana's pussy and as her tongue made contact with Nana's swollen clit, Nana exploded into a squirting orgasm.

Cindy's hand was trapped by the powerful mussels of her Nana's pussy contracting and releasing.

Cindy's face was soaked by the intense squirting as well as her chest.

Opa withdrew his cock from Nana's throat and his dick whipped her face as she was exploding in her orgasm.

Moments passed as if standing still each of the participants recording the mental images for those times when someone was not quite doing it for them.

Cindy's hand slipped easily from Nana's pussy as the orgasm subsided.

Opa said, "Help your Nana into the chair, Cindy."

Cindy did so.

Opa rolled Nana around to the other side of the table where Cindy was and instructed Cindy to take Nana's place on top of the table.

Cindy was so wet with a desire that there was a puddle of her wetness where she had been while she was working on Nana.

Cindy nervously and excitedly climbed atop Opa's desk. Her head slightly spun as she knew she was in for a treat.

Opa said to Cindy, "Lay back and hold your lips open for Nana's wicked tongue."

Opa watched as Nana began manipulating the smaller tighter pussy of his granddaughter.

Opa knew that in very short order Nana would have her fist inside of Cindy's pussy, but the question remained if Opa would get to wreck her holes as he had done Nana's so many years before.

Opa walked up to where Cindy's head was fighting back and forth against the want and need to cum and he leaned in close to her ear as he began whispering into her young brain, "You will make it rain when you have permission to cum."

Nana was busy eating and fingering Cindy's pussy when Cindy realized that she had been stretched to accept the entire fist of her Nana. A low moaning, "Fuck yes" escaped Cindy's lips.

Opa whispered into her brain, "That feels almost as good as when you gave birth." Cindy's pussy flexed up and down Nana's hand.

Cindy had not told a soul that the most powerful orgasm of her life had been during birthing the great-granddaughter, but somehow both Nana and Opa knew.

Immediately Cindy came hard as her thoughts shifted to what else Nana and Opa could teach and train her to become.

Cindy's pussy leaked feverishly around Nana's fist as Opa continued to mind fuck her.

Opa's mind fucking continued as he said, "We are going to have to teach you that you can not cum without permission."

Nana dutifully removed her tongue from Cindy's wet pussy and watched as the first stroke of bamboo landed cleanly on Cindy's clit elicitating an audible gasp; pain and pleasure crashed in her young body for really what could only be described as the second time.

Opa continued delivering strikes to her clit as Nana continued to fist fuck her while occasionally wetting her ever-growing swollen clit.

Soon Cindy was begging to cum as Opa and Nana continued to manipulate her body between them.

Opa asked Nana, "Will this young whore squirt?"

Nana said, "Do you doubt me or her Sir?"

Opa said, "Talk her through it the first time."

Nana said, "Yes Sir."

Opa returned to Cindy's brain as he said, "Do you enjoy being our fuck toy, Cindy?"

Cindy struggling not to explode in orgasm managed, "Yes Sir."

Opa glanced at Nana and shook his head as he mouthed "NOW"

Leaning down he whispered into Cindy's struggling brain, "Now you can cum Fuck Toy!"

Cindy's mind quickly left her as her body experienced a Squirting orgasm for the first time.

Nana talked as if in a haze as Cindy's young body struggled to process the feeling and magnitude of it.

Cindy managed to squirt further and longer than Nana and Nana knew, Cindy would never be the same.

Cindy came crashing down as the little multiple orgasms continued wrecking her mind.

Nana waited for the gripping and release of her young pussy to slow before removing her hand.

Cindy was spent as she had never been before having just had her first squirting orgasm, yet there was Nana's sweet and gentle voice guiding her back down.

Cindy noticed Opa was sucking her nipples as he switched between the two which had had an odd effect on her while she was cumming.

The clock in the office struck Ten AM as Nana said, "We are going to test your skills whore, beginning with your ability to deep throat cock."

Cindy had caught brief glimpses of Opa's cock and knew he was bigger than Dewayne. She briefly wondered how such a large cock would feel in her now empty pussy.

Opa pulled Cindy closer to the edge where her head was hanging over the side.

Opa said, "You can cum as often as you like while sucking cock whore." he presented his cock for her to examine though it was upside down in her view.

From Cindy's vantage point it seemed Opa was larger than anyone she had ever tried before.

Nana began to explain it is a matter of gag reflexes and learning to control them by swallowing over and over again; As Cindy continued to eye the cock that was fixing to pound her young throat.

Cindy managed to reach out and feel the hardness of her 62-year-old grandfather. Opa was still all man at his age despite Nana's attempts to housebreak him.

Dewayne had told her that in the early mornings Opa had been known to piss off the porch as the traffic went by the house and not give a damn about who saw him.

Opa, let Cindy work her way up to tasting him and taking several tries to get deeper.

Nana continued to rub Cindy's clit as she was working up her nerve to honestly try and swallow all of Opa's cock.

Cindy managed a bit over half of Opa's length and pulled back.

Nana said, "Cindy if you can swallow all of Opa's cock, I will make you squirt again."

Cindy tried again to take all of Opa's length as three fingers were inserted into her pussy by Nana.

Cindy whimpered as she pulled back yet again as Nana removed her fingers from Cindy's still wet pussy.

Nana said, "Do not rush it, Cindy. Take him down until you feel discomfort or your gag reflex start and just rest there and breathe. Then try swallowing a bit more. Just do not give up Cindy, you can do this."

Cindy once again took about six inches of Opa's cock in her throat and paused. Nana once again slipped three fingers into Cindy's wet pussy.

As Cindy learned her way to deep throating she was rewarded with a fourth finger in her pussy and as she gained the entire length of Opa's cock in her throat she was again being fisted.

Nana rolled her fist into Cindy G spot and added a bit of pressure to the top of Cindy's pelvis as a forced squirting orgasm wrecked her mind.

Cindy was learning more new things like what it was to have two holes filled and what it was to cum hard.

As Cindy's orgasm subsided, Opa withdrew his cock from her throat and kissed her saying, "Good Girl".

Nana and Opa traded spots, while their new fuck toy slut granddaughter tried to regain her thought.

Nana immediately smothered Cindy's face with her pussy as she bent over and began sucking Cindy's hard nipples.

As Cindy struggled to focus on the pussy in her mouth she felt the strange pleasure of her labia being pulled and her clit being sucked hard as she was still a bit tender from the bamboo strikes.

Opa said, "You know Nana she does taste sweet for a young whore! Reminds me of you when you were but a young whore."

Nana raised from the nipples she was sucking and said, "You have always preferred a musky slut to a sweet young thing."

Opa replied, "Indeed. How long do you think it will take us Nana to turn our sweet little whore into a slut?"

Nana said, "Knowing you Sir, by the end of the day. I know I was in love with your dick and ways by the end of the first night."

Opa continued sucking Cindy's swollen clit through his teeth and kneaded her lips pulling them further open.

Opa slid two fingers into Cindy's wet pussy as he continued sucking on her swollen clit. His long fingers easily reached her G-spot.

Opa said, "Give me that squirt young whore." and Cindy without fail began squirting again for the third time in less than an hour.

Opa could no longer wait and as Cindy was still squirting he buried nine inches of his hard cock balls deep in her young fertile pussy sending Cindy into multiple orgasms for the second time thus far today.

Opa loved the feel of Cindy's pussy as she tried in vain to milk his seed immediately from his cock.

Opa began long stroking in and out of Cindy's pussy and could tell quickly that he could make her squirt on his upturned cock.

Instead, Opa wanted Cindy to know what a rough hard fuck felt like as he began pounding her young hole.

Cindy was in a world of Oh Fuck. Little multiple orgasms hit her body as she tried to maintain the thought of getting Nana off on her tongue.

Then without a word Opa lifted her into a slightly different position and Cindy began cumming harder and harder on his old cock.

Nana began cumming on her tongue at the same time and it was just too much for her as she felt Opa's cock beat her G spot.

Cindy began squirting hard on Opa's cock drenching his chest and balls.

Between Cindy squirting and cumming hard on Opa's cock and watching her as she was eating Nana to yet another orgasm, Opa let out a predatory howl as his balls emptied into Cindy's gripping pussy.

Nana moved quickly off Cindy's tongue and around the table. As she reached Opa she gave his balls a firm squeeze and he shot even more cum into Cindy's young fertile pussy.

Opa stepped back as his cum was already overflowing from Cindy's pussy as she was coming down from the sexual high.

Nana began trying to eat as much of Opa's cum from Cindy's quivering pussy. This sent the young fuck toy into another orgasm.

Nana being mindful that Opa did not yet want to impregnate his granddaughter-in-law just yet showed her skill as she sucked a large amount of cum from Cindy's pussy and then shared the cum kiss with her.

Opa was already examining her breast and contemplating the rest of the days, weeks, months, and years to come with this young fuck toy under their control.

Cindy still crazy with lust said, "Nana it is only fair that I get to eat and fist your pussy again as you get Opa hard again for us."

Cindy should not have worried as Opa was still hard.

As Nana laid back down on the table she asked Cindy, "Have you ever had an anal orgasm? Opa is an expert at taking anal cherries."

Cindy looked up from Nana's wide-open pussy and nervously said, "Dewayne hurt me when he tried it and he is smaller than Opa."

Nana said, "Dewayne never made you cum as Opa or Nana did either."

To be continued.

12