Grandfather Clock

Story Info
Julia and Alan getting kinky.
5.4k words
4.16
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
930 Followers

Another Alan and Julia adventure, a bit more light hearted this time. This one comes chronologically after 'The Merger.'

"Come on, sleepy head," Julia called cheerfully as she walked into the bedroom bringing me a cup of tea, she put it on my bedside cabinet, I was still in bed, I was groggy. It had been a very busy week of so many busy weeks, and so far it was only Thursday.

I glanced across at the bedside clock. It read 06:55. I'm normally up by 6:30.

"Shit, I'm going to be late."

I reached across to grab hold of my tea still barely seeing what I was doing, the next thing I know there is a ratcheting sound and I felt cold steel around my wrist, I look across to see Julia ratchet the other end of our handcuffs around the bedpost of our four poster bed head.

"What the fuck." I was instantly fully awake.

I pulled at the handcuffs knowing that they wouldn't come free. A naked Julia swung her leg over my body and sat on my chest, smiling.

I smile back. "Sweetheart, it's a nice view, but please get off my chest and get these off me, I've got to go to work." I say rattling the handcuffs.

She smiles down at me. "No, not going to happen, you're going to be my cock slave today."

"Stop messing around, I've got to go to work."

"I told you 'No', you're my cock slave. At eight o'clock I'm going to phone work and tell them that you're sick, you've caught a bug and I'm staying at home to look after you as I might have caught the bug as well. Then you will pleasure me."

I sort of liked the idea, but it was not me in charge as I usually was. "Can't you wait until Saturday, we'll have all day to play then. I need to go to work."

"No, you need to take a rest. They cope when you're on leave, they'll cope without you for just one day."

A thought crossed my mind. "How am I supposed to be resting if I'm her cock slave?"

I think she could read my mind. "Oh, I won't work you too hard, here's the plan. You will be my cock slave until the grandfather clock strikes one. Then I'll be your pussy slave until the clock strikes 7. So, you should get a full afternoon of rest as I pleasure you."

The Grandfather clock, we brought it whilst serving in the RAF in Germany. The tick tock, tick tock filled the house with a gentle melodic comforting sound, it chimed every fifteen minutes. When the clock stopped once a year when the clocks changed or if I forgot to pull the weights up the house was unnaturally quiet, an all prevailing silence, spooky.

Julia shimmered up my body and put her knees on either side of my head. "Now you've got work to do, if you get me off, I'll let you have breakfast, so get on with it."

She lowered herself gently onto my mouth, I noticed she'd trimmed her pubic hair, that was nice; it would save me from getting hair in my teeth. But now to business, I used my tongue to explore her folds and eventually got into the little nub. She tasted wonderful, I liked how she tasted. I like doing this, but I'm not normally in this position.

I managed to free up my uncuffed hand and bring it into play, with a little bit of shuffling I managed to get my fingers to play with her clit as my tongue explored her pussy. She was breathing heavily, so it was working. I shuffled back to play my tongue on her clit, I gave it all I was worth, sometimes she liked it gentle sometimes, she liked it hard. I thought this was the case for the hard attack. It worked. She shuddered and leaned forward and grabbed hold of the headboard, cutting off the air supply to my mouth and nose. I started thrashing around.

She quickly realised what the problem was and got off me. She looked at me, smiled and said. "That was a good start, that'll get you breakfast."

She reached into her bedside cabinet, took out the handcuff key, unlocked the cuff from the headboard and slipped it round my other wrist. I was now cuffed with my hands in front of me.

"Drink your tea and I'll see you downstairs in 10 minutes, don't bother with any clothing."

With that she left the bedroom, I took a deep breath and wondered what the hell was going to happen today. I thought it wise to do as I was told so I drank my tea, it was a bit lukewarm.

I quickly carried out my ablutions, including having a shave although it was a bit fraught being handcuffed. But I made it downstairs inside the ten minutes with a few to spare, I didn't wish to incur her wrath.

She sat at the kitchen table with her long sexy silk night robe, she pointed to the kettle. "Tea and toast I feel." She suggested. I got her hot tea and toast with a pot of jam should she need it. I put my tea and toast on the table, she pointed at her feet, it was obvious that she wanted a foot rub whilst we ate. I thought that would be humiliating, so I shook my head slightly; we don't do humiliation in this household. Embarrassing yes, Humiliation no. I sat down in front of my tea and toast. "Eat up you're going to need the energy." I ate my toast and drank my tea. She stood up and said to me, "Stand up," I did.

She quickly removed the handcuffs and reapplied them behind my back.

Leaving me standing there she walked into the living room and returned with her mobile phone. She sat in her chair, opened her legs and lifted the robe out of the way, she pointed at her pussy. This was going to be strange, I guessed what she was going to do. I did as I was told and started on her again for the second time this morning. Her pussy still tasted nice, possibly better after her last orgasm. I heard her dial out on her phone. She put it on speakerphone. I had guessed correctly.

"Hello Julia, what can I do for you?"

"Hello Mr Barstow, bit of a problem, I'm afraid."

"I hope you're okay, nothing wrong is there?"

This was embarrassing licking my wife's pussy and her clit whilst she was talking to our boss, we both work for the same company. I tried to slow down. She grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me in harder to her pussy.

"Nothing major Mr Barstow, I'm afraid Alan has picked up a bit of a bug and he's wiped out. I'm going to stay and look after him, I might have it as well and we don't want to spread it around the factory. Hopefully, he'll be okay tomorrow if not definitely by Monday."

"Sorry to hear about that Julia, look after him and yourself too, you do sound a bit flushed, are you sure you're OK."

"I've just got a bit of a gripe in the tummy, if you know what I mean. Bye for now, hopefully, see you tomorrow." She hung up. With that she wrapped one leg round the back of my neck and pulled me in tighter.

"Oh God yes, that was brilliant, you keep going down there." She came so hard the thrust from her hips pushed me back so hard I fell back onto the floor.

I looked at the clock nearly 8:30, shit, another four and half hours of this to go yet.

"That was fantastic, we're going to have to do this again. I think you need a reward"

Laying back as I was, naked and with my hands cuffed behind my back but to one side I had little choice. My cock was half hard, but not for much longer as she opened her mouth and took me fully into her mouth. She sucked, she bit, she gently fondled my balls and I responded as almost any man would, it was hard within seconds, very hard.

She lifted herself over my cock and sank herself onto it. "That feels so good, that's so hard."

I could tell she was building again, bloody hell would this woman not stop coming. Part of me didn't mind because if she kept on like this, I wouldn't be far behind her.

All of a sudden, she stopped. I was nearly there. She lifted herself off me, fell forwards and laid on my chest. I could see her hand delve down between her legs oh shit, more shuddering with screaming this time, she'd come again, and I still hadn't.

We lay there for a little while, mind you I couldn't move she was squashing me.

She eventually got up and through sleepy eyes said to me. "I could get used to having a cock slave."

I was about to say something but decided it was probably not a good idea at the moment.

"I promised you a rest, and you've been a good boy so back upstairs to bed for you."

She got up off of me and helped me up. I rattled the handcuffs at her. "Please."

"Nope, you'll only have a wank, and that cock is mine until 1 o'clock. Right off to bed with you and no playing with my cock. I might just have to pop to our sex shop for a cock cage for you."

I was aghast, that was a step too far. "Rhubarb." Our safety word. "You bring one of those damn things anywhere near me and you can kiss goodbye to your marriage."

She stroked my face, "OK sweetheart, it was just a joke, but I've got the message, I understand. Green now?" I nodded; she got the message.

But the talk of a sex shop gave me an idea.

It was hard getting to sleep, I mean; my cock wasn't fully deflated and a tad uncomfortable, but I did manage to get some sleep.

I was awoken by a nice warm wet feeling on my cock, looking down I could see the top of Julia's head as her mouth engulfed my rapidly hardening cock. I tried to grab hold of her head to hold her in place to finish me off, then I realised my hands were still cuffed behind my back, Fuck.

I closed my eyes to just enjoy the feeling. I wasn't surprised when she stopped, annoyed but not surprised.

What did surprise me was the feeling of something being wrapped around my cock and balls. When we first got married, we didn't have a lot of spare cash, so when we started playing these games, we brought cheap small dog collars to use as cuffs. One of these was going round my man parts.

Julia looked at me as she tightened the strap, "does that hurt? And don't fib." I shook my head, she tightened another notch, she looked at me again. Again, I shook my head, another notch. "Ouch, that's enough if you want it to work again."

She buckled it off there, "it definitely needs to work, I have a use for it."

She took a piece of rope from our bondage stash and looped it through the ring on the dog collar. She helped me sit up and then stand up, turning me around she unlocked the handcuffs and then reapplied them in front of me. I was tempted to grab my cock but thought that would be unwise, as hard as I was both my cock and the effort it took not to grab it.

With the rope she led me downstairs. I noticed she had tidied the kitchen and the lounge, washed and put away all the crockery. There were the makings for some tea ready on the counter. She indicated it was time to make some tea and as usual in these circumstances, I did as I was told.

I made the tea and took it to her in the lounge, she was sitting on the sofa still wearing her sexy night robe.

"Whilst you were kipping, I've been busy tidying up, and my shoulders hurt. I think I'm due for a massage."

I knew exactly what to do, she enjoyed my shoulder and neck rubs; she says I'm very good at them. I thought I was okay, she liked them so that's what I did. This is why she put the handcuffs in front. Using my thumbs, I pushed down on the muscles and eased them out. I could feel the knots.

"That's excellent sweetheart. Thank you when you finish there, my feet are aching and they're dirty. I think they need a wash."

I took the hint and after a few minutes when I felt most of the knots disappear, I went round and knelt in front of her. At this point she opened her legs again and moved the robe aside. "I think that before you get down to that, there's something up here that needs the attention of your tongue and fingers." She was pointing at her pussy again. It was glistening and I could smell the sweet scent of her juices. I may have mentioned this before, but I liked the way she tasted.

I set to with a will. I'd had a few hours sleep and my hands were available this time so I managed to hold her lips open, I could gently run my tongue up and down where it would do the best, by gently flicking my tongue across the clitoris. She laid back and placed her hands in my hair, not pulling but just stroking my head. It was a tad awkward, but I managed to get my hands available and I got two fingers inside her and gently assaulted her nub with my tongue. My fingers are going in and out as far as I could, it was difficult with the handcuffs on. Then suddenly her hands gripped my hair and she groaned and ground her pussy into my face. All I heard was, "oh fuck that was good. This is definitely going to happen again."

My cock was so hard, I was so randy and she was so ready. I might get away with this, I eased myself up and lined my cock up with her fanny. I leaned forward and just as I got inside her, I pushed hard and got all the way in. Her legs wrapped around my backside and pulled me harder, fuck not again. This time her whole body shook, she'd come again. If it wasn't for the strap around my man parts, I'd probably come too. Then surprisingly she pushed me away and I popped out of her.

It took her some seconds to recover, she looked at me smiling and said. "Not your turn yet my love, my feet still ache and are dirty."

Fuck, so close.

Right, I knew what to do here, upstairs for some of her relaxing oils and soaps, I grabbed some towels on the way down, our softest ones. Downstairs for a bowl of warm water and straight back into the lounge. I was tempted to play with myself but didn't think it was worth the risk. With all my bits and pieces, I knelt in front of her. She looked down at me, smiled and lifted a foot up. I took it in my cuffed hands and started the massage using my thumbs. "I could be better with these cuffs off."

"Oh no matey, they stay on until the clock strikes one."

Her feet were a bit grubby, so I washed them using soap. Then using my thumbs I gave her a massage, trying to push all the lumps out from the soles of her feet. I looked up at her, she looked like she was asleep. She looked beautiful to me like that. But I would have my revenge.

I dried her feet with the soft towels and rubbed the oils into her feet massaging them again with my thumbs. A quick glance at the clock I had 30 minutes to go, she caught me looking, I thought she was asleep.

"Stop clock watching, it'll come round in good time. You've still got work to do."

I used the oil, massaging it into the soles of her feet with my thumbs, but wiping most of it off. I didn't want oily footprints all the way through the house that she would have to clean up later. When I'd done both feet, I took the opportunity to spread her knees apart, and started applying the oil to her calves and the inside of her legs up to her thighs. She noticed what I was doing.

"Enough of that, give me your hands." She unlocked the handcuffs, and I soon found my hands secured behind my back again. Bugger, there wasn't long to go. It was nearly time. Looking at me with a smile on her pretty face she said, "I don't doubt you're going to get your revenge, so I need to get as much pleasure out of you before that clock strikes." She laid back on the sofa and opened her legs fully, I knew what she wanted.

I carried on but for today this is the last time I would be in this position, I had a plan. Again, I applied myself to my task, licking, sticking my tongue in her fanny and even gently over her arsehole. Not something we've done before; but she gave a little shudder at that. I managed to rub my nose over her clit whilst trying to get my tongue inside her pussy. I was very hard by this time and she was very wet.

I carried on until I heard the mechanism of the clock wind up. I lifted myself up onto my knees and leaned forward, I lined up my cock and thrust myself deep into her all the way to the hilt, as difficult as it was, I started pumping. I heard the Westminster chimes start and just as the last one sounded and a signal for 1:00 o'clock her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in hard, she came. I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head, her mouth came open in a silent scream and then I emptied myself deep inside her fanny. Fuck that wasn't my plan. But it was good.

I thought she'd fainted.

After a few minutes she came round, got the handcuff key and released my hands. I rubbed my wrists. There are no marks on them. She hadn't made the cuffs very tight, just enough to stop me from getting free.

She gave the cuffs to me and the key, "I suspect you'll be needing these." She said with a smile. "I know it's gone one o'clock and I'm your pussy slave but can I have a rest for 10 minutes because that was fucking awesome."

"Of course, my love. I'll give you till half past. But I want you showered with the selection of sexy clothes laid out for me to inspect, and be ready to go out at a quarter to two."

"We can't go out, you're supposed to be sick. What if we get seen?"

"You'll be driving the car and you could be going to get some more medicine. I will recline the passenger seat back so I can't be seen. I've only had a slice of toast and several cups of tea since dinner last night. We're going to a pub on the other side of town where we won't be seen.

"You've wasted enough time, you've only got 25 minutes left for a rest now." With that I gave her a slap on her arse to get her moving. "And by the way, I really appreciate you trimming 'down there,' I think it would be better if you were completely naked 'down there', so I expect to see a bald fanny when I come upstairs."

About 20 minutes later I heard the shower shut off. I gave her a few more minutes before I went upstairs, laid out on our bed, for me she'd put out a nice pair of slacks, dress shirt socks and shoes. That was a good thing for a slave to do.

She'd put out for her black leather skirt that she knew I liked. A white blouse and a suspender belt. black stockings, high heeled shoes and a matching push-up bra and knickers. I approved, with one or two alterations. She was going for the sexy secretary look.

"Does my selection meet with your approval?"

"Close, but not right. you won't be needing these, as nice as they are." I went to the bed and removed the knickers and bra, she was going to go commando and all hanging out. I went into her naughty underwear drawer and took out her black leather choker, she'd collared me around my man parts. I was going to be more open, it was going round her neck.

We both got dressed, but I could see instantly there was a problem. Julia's nipples were like Chapel House coat pegs. I couldn't let her go out like that, but she wasn't going to wear a bra. She had a lovely fawn coloured lightweight cardigan which would hang nicely over her boobs hiding her nipples. I also got her to wear her red leather driving gloves. As we were leaving, I said to her, "I've forgotten something, I'm just going to pop back into the house for a couple of seconds." I came out and showed her the handcuffs as I slipped them into my pocket.

She asked which pub we were going to as we set off. I told her which one, but I directed her to the local sex shop. It was in a less salubrious part of the town. When she stopped the car, she looked at me and said, "We're not going to do anything illegal again, are we?"

"Not yet, possibly after lunch."

She stayed in the car whilst I popped inside. There are various things I'd seen on the Internet which looked very interesting and could be lots of fun. I climbed back into the car with a brown paper bag and a naughty grin on my face. I told her to drive to a quiet part of the car park, and out of my little brown bag I pulled one of the latest Lush remote control vibrators. I looked at her and smiled and said, "guess where this goes?"

"What now?"

"Yes, now, you're my pussy slave until the clock strikes 7, so now." It was hard keeping the wicked grin off my face. I thought it might be too much for her. But she had a safety word.

It was a bit of a struggle with that tight leather skirt pulled up, but with a bit of frigging herself to get wet, flipping heck that was sexy. After some small grunting and groaning she slipped it in. Looking at me she smiled and said. "There you go, now what?"

LJA644
LJA644
930 Followers
12