Grandfather Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I got my mobile phone that the nice lady in the sex shop had set up for me. I gave it half power, Julia screamed." Oh shit, fucking hell stop it." I didn't, in actual fact, I put it up a smidge more for a few seconds, then shut it off. With a wicked grin I said. "Right off to the pub."

Julie put a hand up like a little girl at school. "Please, not whilst we're driving. I'd hate to have an accident and have it found inside me in A&E." I had been tempted but she had a point.

However, when we stopped at the first set of traffic lights, I turned it on to about 1/4 power whilst the lights were red, she looked at me and smiled and said, "that feels nice, I like that. If this is what a pussy slave gets, I could take more of it." I had other plans.

I had something different planned for the next set of lights. She pulled up. I ramped it up to over half, her head went forward onto the steering wheel, and she closed her eyes. The next thing I know there's a quick blip of a police siren. I lifted myself up and looked across at the driver's side and there was my favourite policeman, Constable Johnson. Julia wound the window down as I wound the lush down. "Are you okay Mrs Harris?" he could see me by then. "Mr Harris, nice to see you again, are you okay."

Julia is looking very flushed, so I answered for her. "Yes, thank you Constable Johnson, just a little tired that's all, Julia and I have bunked off work for a day to get a bit of a rest."

He laughed at that. "That's a bit naughty but it's not illegal, go careful now." He put his window up and drove off. He still looked only 13 years old. and Julia was still looking very flushed. I thought I'd better tone it down for the rest of the drive.

We got to the pub and made our way inside, we found a quiet alcove. It was one of the reasons I chose this pub, and it was too far from work for someone to just pop in for a lunchtime pint. I think she was waiting for me to turn the Lush 'on', I gave it the odd blip just to remind her it was there. I went to the bar and brought the beer and the menus back. We decided what to have. I smiled at her. I suggested that she go to the bar to order lunch, she gave me that look, she knew what was coming. Yes, I was going to have fun. As she stood up, I put it on slightly. She looked at me and smiled thinking that was where it was going to stay. As she walked towards a bar I gently eased up and down a little bit, not too much just to let it know it was there.

When she got to the bar I saw her put her hands on the bar top, just what I needed. I ramped it up to half power, her legs nearly buckled. Fortunately, the barman hadn't seen her yet, so she was on her own. I relented when the barman saw her and walked towards her.

She ordered our lunch and headed back, she had that look on her face. The one that said don't you fucking dare. Oh, I dare, I moved it up and down in time with her steps. Her walking became all ragged; she couldn't walk a straight line, probably not helped by the five inch heels she was wearing. It wasn't too far from the bar and she slid into the booth next to me.

She put on a sickly grin. "You git." I just grinned and slid it up to half-power, that shut her up. Seated in this alcove I could have some fun. She was climbing the ladder to orgasm but it wasn't going to happen, she was trying to hold it in and try not to let it show.

I eased it higher and higher, she was biting her knuckles. I could see she was trying to hold it in. If she came, that would be interesting. We weren't completely hidden in the alcove, and I am sure the sound of a woman having an orgasm would attract some attention. Even though we were reasonably hidden I didn't want to share, also I didn't want to get thrown out before we had eaten, I was hungry. So just as I thought she was about to go over the edge I shut it down completely. I used the excuse the waiter was bringing out lunches, but if looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.

Lunch was pleasant but I didn't want to hang about, we had to be home before 5:00 o'clock when the factory emptied. And I wanted to make another detour. We got back in the car and I directed her to a nearby lovers' lane, fortunately it was empty. I was still reclining in the seat I looked at her and said. "Do you know what would look good in those red gloves right now?"

"Oh, I think I can guess." She leaned across to pull the zip of my trousers down. She managed to forage my cock out from my underpants and started stroking it. The feel of the soft leather was wonderful, she cupped my testicles and gently massaged them, she would look at me in the eye smiling. I helped her with ramping the Lush up to about a third, that made her smile, she groaned sending shivers down my cock. It's all going well, and I was starting to build. I was twitching. She gave me a grin, opened her mouth and sunk it up as far as she could. What a lovely feeling. I pulled her face off, she looked at me quizzically.

I took the handcuffs out of my pocket and said. "If you're going to use your mouth you don't need your hands, let's put them out of the way." I got her to turn round and handcuffed her hands behind her over her gloves, she turned back around, and she eased her mouth down onto my cock again. It's one of my fantasies to have a handcuffed woman suck me off, and she knows it and she did her best.

I felt it coming, I was shuddering as I erupted into her mouth, she kept on sucking and swallowing. Eventually it started to wilt and she pulled herself off my cock, smiled at me and opened her mouth to show it was empty, she giggled. As a reward for her efforts, I ramped up the Lush. Just as she started to come, slipped it almost off. It worked, she had a little one, I have more plans for her later.

She had a silly grin on her face as she whispered to me. "I like being a pussy slave, we really are going to have to do this more often." She turned around so I uncuffed her, we managed to get home before five o'clock.

On the way home we discussed what I'd like to do in the time remaining before the clock struck 7.

We got home about half past four, I only teased her a little bit with the Lush as we walked into the house. As we had talked about what we were going to do once we got home, she knew I wanted her in her PVC corset, red thigh length boots; and there would be handcuffs, ropes, blindfold and ball gags involved. As well as more toys including the Lush.

I told her to leave the lush inside and she went upstairs to get changed whilst I went and made some tea. No more beer for me, I didn't want brewers' droop. She came back downstairs. She was wearing her red PVC corset, and long gloves, stockings, red PVC thigh length boots. She was carrying a toy bag.

She looked at me. "There's something wrong with the house, it's too quiet." I took the bag off her and turned her round, taking a piece of rope from the toy bag I tied her hands behind her back. I slid my hands around the front and eased her breasts out of the corset, they were lovely parked there on a shelf. She was facing the grandfather clock, then she saw it.

"The clock has stopped; it says ten to two and the pendulum isn't swinging." She looked at me, with a smile and said, "Oh shit."

Epilogue

At eight o'clock the following day I phoned Mr Barstow. "Sorry Boss, but Julia has indeed come down with the bug now, I'm a lot better but not fully fit. I'll be okay for Monday."

"Thanks, Alan, look after her, you're both important to us. Sylvia recommends Chicken Soup when I'm poorly."

"Thanks Boss, I'll tell her. Bye, see you Monday." I hung up.

I looked down at Julia, her hands tied behind her back to stop her starting the clock and told her what Mr Barstow said. She tried to reply but I told her not to talk with her mouth full.

12