Grandma Amazing at 70 Ch. 05 - Final Chapter

Story Info
I have a surprise gift for Grandma on her 71th birthday.
4.4k words
4.58
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rojac2
rojac2
73 Followers

This story fulfills my long standing fantasy about my Grandma and me. (If you haven't read the earlier chapters, I strongly recommend starting with Ch. 01 in order to get the full background and the complete adventure.)

I moved back to the house I grew up to take care of Grandma, who suffered a stroke at 70 that basically paralyzed her right side. She raised me after my parents were killed by a drunk driver racing his truck through a red light. Grandma was strict in raising me so I never even dreamed of fulfilling my fantasy.

In the first Chapter, a movie night for old time sake turned into a sensual exploration of our senses. We fell in love with each other in a whole new way.

In the second Chapter, Grandma promised to be my birthday present and the main event started following immense anticipations. My first penetration inside her well preserved love channel was way beyond imaginations.

In the third Chapter, the main event continued to completely fulfill not just mine but Grandma's long hidden fantasy as well.

In Chapter Four, Grandma gave me a surprise Christmas gift. And now...

I had never seen Grandma so happy all my life. The specialist was totally surprised but very pleased with the speedy progress of her superb recovery. She could write nicely with her right hand again. She walked around the house without assistance, but used a cane going outside to ensure stability. She could perform most basic tasks so the homemaker only came couple of hours weekdays to take her out and performed any special task that Grandma needed help. I let Grandma decide how often she wanted assistance. She started making salad and simple meals for us also.

We washed our laundries (robe, night gown, pillow cases, sheets, towels, underwear, etc.) every morning so not to leave around evidence of our love making. I bought the exact same set of sheets and pillow cases for every day of the week so the home maker couldn't figure out how often we washed them. I purposely messed up the bed in my old room every morning. Grandma often chuckled when she noticed. 'Now I don't have to make your bed. I can even claim that I got tired after all these years!' We laughed out loud.

We continued her daily workout and exercise program, walks, stretches, yoga, weights, massage and usually ended up with making love, unless she noticed I had one of those rare extra tiring work days.

Some nights, we would slow dance to romantic music and embraced together tight as one. We enjoyed exploring each other's sensitivities on every inch of our bodies. Our lips searched all over our faces, ears, necks, hair erotically and ended up finding each other, slowly melting into one while our tongues danced sensually. I wondered if pheromones were part of Grandma's scent that kept me completely hooked. Whether dressed or not, our bodies eventually joined our lips and tongues, united as one. Sometimes she would guide my steel member into her melting pot, while our bodies continued to sway in unison to the romantic music, savouring our unity, never in any hurry.

To fall asleep after making love, I usually cuddled Grandma by spooning her. Her sweet natural feminine body aroma was just totally intoxicating but soothing. My left hand reaching over to gently caress her less sensitive right firm breast and my right hand massaging her right big round bun. She said my soft caress of her less sensitive right side helped her relax. I simply couldn't get tired of caressing her butter soft but firm hour glass body.

While I knew growth would be virtually impossible at Grandma's age, but I could swear that her crimson strawberry red nipples had become noticeably bigger. Perhaps due to the daily 'exercise' of licking, pulling, rubbing, sucking and twisting, they had 'grown' to well over half inch erasers and still mighty sensitive. I loved to see them poked at whatever night gown she wore without a bra. They stood out of the nipple holes of those sexy bras that made them simply irresistible. Grandma said they must be as big or bigger than the days she was breast feeding mom.

Through her healthy diet, workouts and my protein massages every day, my dream pair had also tightened up and gone down a bit from the full D cup. The melons no longer appeared bursting out of her old C cup bras but still a bit too tight. Her right side had regained much of the sensitivity so I just needed to use little more pressure to get almost the same reaction as her left nipple.

I could still push her two globes together so the nipples touched each other. We both loved how I slowly licked them and sucked them into my mouth. Her hands caressed my face, hair, often found their way to my sensitive nipples too. My tongue rotated around and between the erect erasers, then rubbed and flicked each one. Often that took Grandma straight to her first climax. Other days she would push her melons and nipples together for my mouth so my hands were free to gently caress her hourglass body and her soft mound, leading to a flowing stream of nectar and eventually panting to her first orgasm.

Outside the house and with company, our behaviour towards each other remained fairly formal, exactly the same as always. Grandma put on minimal makeup herself but never lipstick so not to get any on me. Lots of people gave us compliments. 'Your son takes great care of you, lady. You are so lucky.' We enjoyed their recognition and didn't bother to correct the strangers. They all thought Grandma was fifty something. Like many Asians, she looked much younger than her age. She always smiled and thanked them.

Except every now and again, temptation overcame me. Grandma said my naughty self got out of control. She often hooked her right arm around my arm when walking outside to improve stability, I would pull her close and enjoy rubbing my arm against the side of that big firm globe, sometimes even on the hardening nipple. Of course I looked around to make sure no one was around. She always giggled and pushed me away. 'You're tempting me again, you naughty devil! Granny will give you some well deserved spanking when we get home!'

Sometimes if she was totally sure nobody can see us, Grandma would take revenge by scratching my super sensitive nipples with her left finger nails. This invariably sent shock waves up and down my spine. 'Oooh Grandma, have mercy. My erection is getting too obvious. I'll behave till we get home. Obviously my naughtiness came from you!'

GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY

One day I cleared out old clothing for donation. I came across an old Polaroid nude picture of Grandma. Written on the back: 'Happy 30th Birthday, My Dear! Your matured figure is even more beautiful than the first time I saw you. Forever your LOVE.'

Indeed she looked amazing. With the picture I found Grandma's wedding ring. She must have put the picture and the ring away following Grandpa's passing because I had never seen her wearing the ring since I moved in so many years ago.

I kept them without telling Grandma until her birthday, when I presented her with a surprise gift, the wedding ring, now from her grandson. Grandma burst into crying and laughter at the same time. 'What kind of joke is this, you naughty devil.'

I consciously committed to Grandma as my companion for the rest of her life. She hugged me real tight and kissed me on my cheek but could not stop sobbing. I licked the tears flowing down her face. She presented her lips to me. We kissed and kissed for a long long time while we embraced and gently caressed each other's body.

When we finally broke for air, I stepped back and spread my arms. 'Allow me to present your other birthday gift...'

She smiled seductively, looking down at the tent in my sweatpants. 'I know you are my best birthday gift, honey.'

'But what you don't know is...' And I pulled down my pants to display a completely bare phallus pointing straight at her.

'Oh my my, the big guy looks even bigger shaved. When did you? You sure had pubic hair when we made love last night, after you shaved off my landing strip, getting my birthday suit ready for today.' Grandma stepped forward to grab my throbbing steel and examined the smooth sack.

'I did that while you had your early afternoon nap. Now I really match up with you. You like?'

'Oh I love him. Let's take a shower together so I can wash him. Help me so I can ride him all the way to the bathroom.' She looked up at me with her foxy smile.

'Riding' had been a regular 'exercise' for Grandma. I reached under her short sun dress to pull down her soaked black lacy panties and out of her right leg, then lifted her muscular thighs up so she could clam onto me with her weaker right arm and leg along with her strong left arm and leg wrapped around my back so she would not fall. She lowered her pussy lips onto my throbbing rod and thrust her hips to slide along my shaft without penetration. We locked our lips to enjoy each other for minutes at a time until she got tired. By that time my hardness would be fully lubed up and ready for serious action.

I walked very slowly so not to interfere with her 'exercise'. Grandma was obviously enjoying the grinding of her smooth vulva on my bare pubic area. My manhood was already lubed up when we stepped into the bathroom. 'Okee kiddo, let's shower first. I want to massage my toy.'

I let Grandma stand and took off her short sun dress. My eyes immediately focused on her beautiful creamy breasts that were enhanced by the black floral lace bra. She seductively unhooked the front closing bra to display my dream pair. I couldn't help but taste my prized possession but Grandma pushed me off. 'It's my turn to play with my present. You just have to wait, kiddo.'

I laughed and helped Grandma into the shower where we massaged each other. She could not stop rubbing my bare manhood and balls with soap while I played with her smooth vulva. Then she slipped my throbbing rod between her strong thighs to rub her swollen lips by thrusting her hips. We continued to grind against each others smooth bodies under the soothing warm shower until she appeared tired. 'This old lady needs to rest. That's enough exercise for now.'

I quickly wiped our bodies dry and carried Grandma into her (our) bedroom and set her at the end of the bed. She immediately slipped my rod into her mouth but used one hand to play with my smooth sack and the other around the smooth base of my manhood. I reached down to fondle that magnificent pair. Her areola tightened and the nipples grew longer and stiffened, both turning strawberry reddish. She whimpered quietly.

'Why don't I help you lie down since you are tired, Grandma, then you can take your time to enjoy your present.' She chuckled and reluctantly let go of my erection. I put down a thick bath towel on the bed and moved her up the bed and kissed her cheek. She reached down to find my hard phallus.

'I need to see your little pecker, kiddo.'

I laughed and tickled her. 'Since when the big guy reverted to the little pecker? Guess he reminds you when you first wash him long time ago. Alright since it's your birthday, but be kind to your grandson.' I turned my body around to feed her my manhood while staring down her amazing hourglass body. I climbed on top of her and began a 69 event.

Grandma clearly enjoyed her 'new' toy while I couldn't get enough of her big firm breasts, long hard nipples, nectar leaking from her reddish vulva, the smooth firm thighs all the way down to her sexy feet with candy apple red toe nails. I groaned as Grandma sucked hard while giving her signature tongue rub around my big purple glans and scratching my balls at the same time. Not willing to give up yet, I challenged her by licking her engorged clit and slipping two fingers inside to rub her g-spot. My other hand concentrated on rolling and twisting her super sensitive left nipple. Grandma moaned louder and louder, then started panting.

'Oooh God, I'm cumming...Ooo.'

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, stiffened her entire body, her vagina pulsing, warm nectar gushing out into my waiting mouth. She squeezed my shaft really tight with her strong left hand but released the suction on my glans. Her right hand slipped into my hair and pushed down on the back of my head. I was rewarded with mouthful after mouthful that I swallowed quick as I can. When the flow slowed, I kept the last full mouthful and sat up. I let her juice drip onto my erection, her hand and into her mouth, the rest onto her big firm bosom. Grandma opened her eyes and gave me a wicked smile. 'You want more massage, honey? Sit in front of my feet and lubricate them!'

I could already visualize my upcoming pleasure when she pulled both feet together, almost touching her soaked vulva. Of course I quickly sat down, my sack on her right toes, which started wiggling, playing with my balls. Her left feet then came on top, sliding along my shaft, her candy apple red toe nails poking at my smooth pelvis on each stroke, her left heel massaged my big purple mushroom on the way out. My heart pumped faster and faster as I stared at this most erotic maneuver.

'I know your nectar works wonder inside your love nest, Grandma. Now I'm gonna rub on your sexy feet, instead of using my cum for a change. This should work just as well to keep them soft.'

With that I scooped more juice leaking from her smooth vulva and began caressing her toes and soles, providing ample lubricant for my favourite foot job. My steel rod throbbed in joy. Grandma sighed softly in appreciation. Not forgetting her firm boobs, I worked the creamy nectar onto her wrinkled areola and erect nipples. I added more lubricant by scooping more juice from the source. I purposely slid my fingers and palm on her protruding button, squeezing and sliding it between two fingers and she moaned out loud each time. After a while, all that manipulations were enough to get her moaning escalated to panting again.

Grandma had not been idle either. She sat up, bent forward to lick my throbbing glans between her feet, another flexibility accomplishment through her daily yoga practice. Then she started to lick and suck my smooth sack, gently biting the smooth skin. Shock quickly went up my spine as she sucked one ball into her mouth, giving soft tongue rubs before giving the other one the same treatment. Then her strong left hand stroked my shaft on her soft feet furiously. Her right hand found my sensitive hard nipple to rub, squeeze and twist. My moaning and groaning indicated the point of no return was approaching fast. 'Oooh Grandma, this is toooo much.'

"Yes I know. Your extra hard nipple, your tightened sack and your expanding glans all say the same thing. Be a good boy, give to granny. I want to feel your balls and sack pumping out my nourishment.' She bent down to slip my big purple mushroom into her mouth, locked her lips and sucked hard. I shivered, groaned out loud and the dam burst. She swallowed the first couple of shots and aimed the rest at her beautiful bosom as usual.

Focusing totally on playing with my bare manhood's explosion, Grandma had not reached her second climax yet. Suddenly she slapped my buns and said, 'I want to ride!' She had recovered enough to enjoy this 'exercise' often. So I helped her got on top of me. Cowgirl was my favourite position also since I could admire my dream pair, caress, kiss and suck her strawberry red areola and eraser nipples, raise up or pull her lower for wet kissing. And she could play with my ultra sensitive nipples or even bend down to lick or suck them too.

Grandma parted her reddish swollen lips, moaned softly as she slid all the way down my still hard manhood and gasped when my big mushroom pushed firmly against her soft landing. Her obvious excitement and the new smooth sensation had also kept me erect. Now without both our pubic hair obscuring the view, I could see her swollen reddish labia wrapped around my thick rod as she rose, only to disappear when she came back down on me, moaning. I could feel her inner muscles squeezing and rubbing my shaft as her hourglass body raised and lowered, her engorged lower lips wrapped around my pulsating hardness. I thrust my pelvis up against her downward motion and groaned each time my big glans hit her soft landing.

She leaned forward a bit and immediately started thrusting her hips, rubbing her engorged clit on my smooth pelvis. Her clit and vagina opening seemed closer together than other women I had, which made her climax easier in some positions. Other women often have to manually stimulate their clit during penetration or else I would rub them to cum.

Grandma gradually picked up speed, rocking her hips forward and back. 'Oooh I love this new smooth sensation. You're such a good boy, I will make you happy too.' With that she rubbed my super sensitive nipples with her fingers while I stared the whole time at those magnificent tits swaying with her rocking motions. Grandma's moaning got louder and louder. Her panting clearly confirmed her next orgasm was fast approaching. I gently massaged her firm C+ bosom with my thick ejaculates while my thumbs rotated on her eraser nipples.

Soon Grandma fell forward, catching my lips with hers, her tongue thrust in for pleasure. I raised my hips and pressed my big glans firmly against the outside of her cervix and started rubbing.

I had learned in the last few months that pounding hard on her cervix was not the best, often giving her discomfort, sometimes even caused her pain. But pressing firmly, rocking and twisting my hips to rub deep around her cervix gave her the most intense sensations. When I also put my weight on her mound in missionary position, rubbing my pelvis hard on her engorged clit at the same time, she always climaxed fast within a couple of minutes. If she was riding cowgirl, I just need to add extra pressure by lifting my hips when she rocked back and forth.

This time was no different when I wiggled my hips to massage the deep end. She moaned out loud, took in fast breaths. I found her sexy toes all curled up when I reached for her feet. Then she took a deep deep breath, tensed up her entire body, eyes closed, body trembling. I could feel her vaginal spasms squeezing my manhood. Warm liquid flooded her love cavity, pushing out around my cock and ran down my balls. I sucked on her tongue and squeezed her nipples hard like forever until she finally let out a long breath and opened her eyes.

'Oooh Honey, you are simply the best. I could never imagine the pleasures you've given me all these months, even though I've closed my shop for so long. Now let granny make my good boy happy any which way you want.' She gave me a wink and smiled sensually.

'Now Grandma, you know you are my most amazing fantasy. I'm so thankful that I can make love with you everyday. Let me change the wet towel to keep you comfortable. You must be thirty after loosing so much liquid.' She laughed.

I grabbed a thick bath towel on the night table and spread it next to us on the bed. I then wrapped my arms around her hourglass figure and rolled together onto the fresh towel. So we switched to missionary with my stiff rod still lodged deep in her vagina. Reaching to the other night table, I took the glass of wine for a full mouthful and fed into her mouth all at once. Grandma choked and coughed some back into my mouth. 'Too much too fast. Don't rush this old lady. You will have to learn how to feed me.'

I chuckled. 'That won't be necessary for a long long time yet.' With smaller mouthfuls, I fed her the glass of wine. Then I pulled the soaked bath towel to suck up her nectar. She reached up and took the towel to taste herself.

'Not bad, but I'm sure more is cumming, having consumed that full glass of wine.'

I smiled knowingly. Her quick recovery through the daily workout had also improved her stamina significantly. 'Looks like Grandma is ready for more pleasure. So here I come!'

rojac2
rojac2
73 Followers
12