Grandma Amazing at 70 Ch. 05 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed hold of Grandma's sexy feet when she lifted both of them up. The aroma of her juices massaged into her toes and soles filled my senses so I could not help but smelled, kissed, licked and sucked them like a hungry boy. Then I slowed down to suck each toe into my mouth for a thorough tongue rub and licked in between two toes before playing with the next one. My hand also squeezed and rubbed the toes and sole of the other foot. Grandma's breathing sped up and her thigh quivered. The intense sensation must be overpowering because she tried pulling her leg away but I held her tight to continue the licking and sucking.

She started giggling. 'You naughty boy. Just wait for your turn.' 'Grandma, it's part of the birthday package. I don't want you missing out.' After giving all her tender toes my tongue treatment, I moved my mouth to her magnificent pair. Her dark red eraser nipples stuck out hard, she was clearly extremely aroused.

Grandma rocked her hips slowly, massaging my thick manhood with the muscles inside her love canal. As our tension built, I started to thrust slowly in and out, enjoying fully the warm sensation and the friction inside her tight vagina. With each thrust, I aimed to push up against her g-spot and slid slowly all the way to press firmly on the soft landing beside her cervix. Grandma closed her eyes and moaned softly in appreciation. My eyes focused on her soft tits swaying with our body motions.

Suddenly Grandma slipped both feet behind my butt to pull me in all the way each thrust for maximum sensation. After couple of minutes she wrapped her strong legs around my waist and locked her feet behind my back. I loved this move but the added pressure from her squeezes almost always made me cum fast but round two today gave me a lot more time for slow enjoyment. Each time she pulled me in all the way, I wiggled and thrust my hips to generate extra friction around her cervix.

Grandma pulled me down for another passionate kiss and wrapped her arms around my back tightly. This caused my thrusting to gain speed subconsciously. Then she slipped her mouth lower to lick and suck my sensitive nipple. Her left hand reached down to scratch my smooth tightened sack with her pointy finger nails. Her right thumb and forefinger found my other erect nipple ready to play.

All these simultaneous attacks quickly took me to the point of no return. I reached for Grandma's magical bosom and straightened my body, pressing my bare pelvis firmly on hers, rocking my big glans hard on her soft cervix and exploded. Pulse after pulse of my creamy seeds filled her cavity as I groaned loud. Grandma maintained her tight leg squeeze, massaging my balls, feeling the pulsations and making sure my sack emptied to the last drop.

My climax caused Grandma to go over the edge also. I felt her convulsions as she straightened her legs, spread and closed them a few times quickly and moaned out loud. With her legs flat on the bed, she opened her thighs wide and bend her legs back at the knee so her soles almost touched each other. Then she pushed her pelvis up hard against mine. More warm liquid filled her cavity and pushed our love lotions out around my still throbbing member.

We played with each others tongue for minutes before her next orgasm took over as my manhood slowly softened inside her tight vagina. Pressing my pelvis hard on her mound to put steady pressure and slowly rubbing on her engorged clit at the same time always gave her that final explosion. With eyes closed, body stiffened, she moaned loudly between heavy panting. I looked behind to see her straightened legs totally tensed up, those sexy toes curled up tightly.

Eventually we rolled off the wet bath towel but hugged and gently caressed our bodies until we fell asleep some time later. Our genitals still married to each other.

HAPPY EVER AFTER

Ever since that fateful 71st birthday, while there were many many temptations, I held firm on my commitment that I would not leave my grandmother for another woman. She wore her (my) wedding ring again but was however a bit anxious at times.

She asked me in more than one occasions. 'My dear, it's time to find yourself a wife. You already have your career.' Perhaps she thought she was holding me back.

'But Grandma, I have you. What do I want a wife for?'

'Kiddo, I am getting old. I won't be with you forever. Don't you want a companion for life?'

'Then I will think about that when the time comes. Nothing, no one can even remotely compare with you as my companion right now.'

She looked into my eyes intently, smiling sweetly and kissed me...

(The END)

12