Grandma and I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure she'd say yes, but suddenly there was a pit in my stomach that I'd totally misjudged the situation and that Mom's claim that Gran loved butt-fucking other women would turn out to be an exaggeration. It only lasted a moment before Gran smiled as widely as I'd seen, "I'd love to, darling." She reached in to kiss me again and our lips locked, as our tongues played, before she broke again, "You must have been told how much I love anal. Your Mom?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny," I replied with a smile, "If you want to wait here, I'm going to get ready." I stood up and clambered out of the bath, giving my hot behind a wiggle at Gran to whet her appetite for what was to coming, though judging from the growl she gave her appetite was already plenty whetted. I picked up a towel and went into the main room.

I swiftly dried myself, before touching up my makeup and checking my nails were still fine. I went over to the small suitcase Gran had brought over earlier and opened it. On top were some clothes for me to change it tomorrow and my wash-bag. I took them out and put them in the wardrobe before taking out the nightgown I'd bought a few days earlier -- unlike the prom dress it was with my own money, but like it, the nightwear was designed to make me look as sexy as possible. It was white but translucent with just a couple of red straps holding it over my shoulders, as it opened at the front over my belly button and ended just as it reached my waist it also left plenty on clear display. I put it on and twisted in front of the mirror, without boasting I thought I looked hot, and I was sure Gran would think the same.

I gave one last turn before reaching into the case again. Out came the anal lube and then, at the very bottom, an almost new butt-plug. I ran my fingers over it, pressing down on the point and pushing it into the flesh of my thumb. It didn't feel too sharp, but I knew it was perfectly designed to easily enter my anus and then open it up. I went over to the bed and lay on my back, lifting my legs up and apart, so that I was able to access my butt without any difficulty. I slid the toy in, giving a little moan as it pushed passed my sphincter and into the tunnel, the point gouging it apart and the rounded shaft stretching it nicely. I eased it in and then twisted it, feeling the plastic skim at my anal walls and squeak gently they fought back. I wanted to rub my pussy at the same time, but resisted, I didn't want to take the edge of my horniness before Grandma fucked me. I spent a few minutes working the toy in and out, prepping my hole before getting up and returning to the bathroom.

Gran had taken advantage of my absence to get dried and was now standing in front of the mirror, wearing one of the hotel's free woolly robes, brushing her long hair. She shifted her gaze as she heard the door open so she could see my reflection without turning around. "Very cute," she smiled as I could see her eyes, in the mirror, going up and down my body and appreciating the sexy nightdress I had on.

I turned around so my back was towards her and slightly bent, whilst reaching behind to my cheeks and pulling them apart so that the hook of the toy was visible between them. "It's not the only thing I bought for tonight."

I gave my butt a wiggle for her and Gran put down the brush, "So I see," she purred as she came behind me and placed her hands on my round cheeks, squeezing them sensually. "It looks a tight fit," she added and gave an experimental tug of the toy, not enough to take it out, but enough that I felt it shift in my back passage and I gave a sigh of anticipation. She pushed it back and turned it round, "Very tight," she murmured.

"It'll stretch," I said, perhaps a little arrogantly given that this was the biggest thing I'd ever had in my butthole and my ass was still, (albeit depending on your definition), virgin.

"It will," Gran laughed in agreement, "Don't worry about that, I've never met a butt that didn't open when a strap-on cock was pushing at it."

"MMmmn, I want you to fuck it hard," I moaned, straightening up and leaning back against her, "I want you to take my anal cherry and make me remember it."

"I will" her mouth closed on mine, her tongue sliding out to taste me, tickling gently at my own. I tongued back, slipping around her like I was trying to trap her, whilst she tried to escape and surround me in turn. My hand reached up to the back of her head, pulling her further towards me and letting our tongues continue their close quarter battle. With my other hand I reached round for the cord of the robe, pulling it so the knot slipped away and the robe opened. Her naked body pressed against me, the thin material of my dress not enough to protect me from its touch. She was reaching down and finding my cunt, stroking the already excited slit and making it even more ready; if my ass leaked cum as much as my pussy did I wouldn't have needed any lube. Gran began to walk, slowly guiding me forward, still in the same position and into the bedroom and over to the bed.

Giggling I fell on top of it, immediately rolling over onto my back to watch as Gran shrugged off her robe. I pulled off my own nightie and threw it to one side, I'd put it on again later, but for now it was just an encumbrance. Grandma saw the lube and smiled, reaching over and picking it up, "You are prepared," she said.

I nodded, "Ready and wanton." I lifted my legs up higher and wider, rolling enough onto my back that the plug was pointing towards Gran.

She laughed gently and went over to open her case. A few moments of rummaging and she came up with a strap-on; it wasn't a small one either, ten inches of moulded black plastic with a thick mushroom tip which would put my ass's stretching ability to the test. She began to buckle it on, "I hope it's not too big," she joked, "I thought I'd be fucking that hot little pussy, not your other sexy hole."

I gave a pretend pout, "It's too tiny," I lied, "My ass wants it huge."

Gran laughed, "Seriously I'm going to put a lot of lube on this, even then it's probably going to be sore at first."

"I don't care," I said arrogantly, "I'll take it."

Gran just nodded and walked over to where the lube was. She flicked open the top and squirted a generous amount on to her hand. I watched as she smeared it over the prick, rubbing it over and round the toy until the plastic was shining. She walked over to me, "Lie on your front and open your legs for me Gabby."

I did as I was asked, crawling forward onto the bed so that I was lying across the centre. I felt the bed move as Gran got on, her legs brushing mine as she climbed astride me. I gave another groan as she twisted the plug and then pulled it out as if she was removing an apple stalk. My ass had been getting used to its little friend and it felt cold and lonely without it. Not for long as Gran squirted some more gel onto her fingers and pushed them into me. I shuddered with pleasure, true, it wasn't the big strap-on dick I was lusting for, but it was still the first time my ass had been entered by someone else. Grandma seemed to sense my pleasure as she twisted her fingers round and rubbed the tips gently at my walls, making me shiver me some more. After a few seconds though she withdrew, though before I could say anything she had moved the open top of the lube to the hole and squirted in some of the gel. It felt cool and soothing, if a little slimy. Gran quickly stuck her fingers in again, finding the globule and working it round my ass, making sure the hole was as well oiled as her cock. "How does that feel?" she asked and slipped in the toy again.

It went in easier and as Gran turned it round it seemed to twirl easier. I nodded my appreciation, "That feels good."

Gran didn't reply, but worked the plug up and down, further stretching my tunnel and leaving me almost on fire with anticipation. She twisted it around a few more times, the plastic gliding round my walls as it turned, before she jiggled it like it was a stuck lever and I could feel my anal entrance being stretched as she moved. "That's more like it," she murmured, almost to herself and there was a slight hissy slurp as she pulled the toy out. Another squirt of gel and her fingers went in again, massaging the lube into my walls, making sure they were all covered. "I think you're ready," she said as she pulled them out.

"More than ready," I replied with feeling.

"Good," Gran laughed, "because I'm also more than ready to bang that invitingly hot bottom."

So saying she pressed the tip of the dildo against my half opened rosebud and pushed it in. My anal flaps gave no resistance to the huge mushroom cock, slipping back to grip at the toy's shaft as it followed the tip in. Loosened by the toy and oiled by the gel the first two or three inches was easy, deceptively so and I began to wonder if the rumours I'd heard about anal sex being stretching were exaggerated. But then my tunnel walls started to tighten, solidifying in opposition to the newcomer as it got nearer to the properly virgin territory. Gran eased back for a moment, letting the dick settle in my ass without putting any pressure. But only for a moment and then she shoved forward again, forcing the dildo against the recalcitrant tunnel walls and pushing it down. It felt uncomfortable as my ass opened, a little sore even; though not so bad that it made me rethink my desire for losing my anal virginity to Gran. Still I was glad that she'd used lots of lube, as I didn't think that raw in my butt would be nearly as fun.

"How's that?" Gran was pausing again, allowing me to get used to the toy as it went deeper.

"Mmmnn, lovely," I lied, not wanting her to feel guilty or, worse to decide to stop. "I'm loving it."

I think she could knew I was exaggerating as she said, "Don't worry if it aches a little, you'll get used to that, but tell me if it burns."

"Okay," I replied, before adding, "Now keep on fucking me."

"My pleasure," replied Gran and shoved in again.

It pushed down deeper and I grimaced slightly, my hands gripping the bedding tightly. Gran came up and then immediately returned, thrusting the toy into my ass. But even as my virgin walls were telling me they didn't want to let in the intruder I was feeling a different sensation as unknown nerves seemed to awaken with anal stimuli and their message was much more positive towards the anal invader. I gave a groan and pushed my butt up to meet Gran, determined to maximise the pleasure and ignore the aching throb. Gran went down, harder it seemed, or perhaps I imagined it as my ass seemed to be getting more used to the toy. In any event the strap-on punched in further than it had before and a sudden wave of sexual bliss flowed through me. "Uurrrrhh," I let out a loud groan, "That cock is so big."

"You can tell me to stop," Gran said, but I was guessing as she didn't pause she wasn't expecting me to; she must have butt-banged enough women in her time to know when they were starting to really enjoy it.

And I was...

Another moan emanated from my lips as the dildo pounded down into my anal passage, the chute starting to relax as it realised the strap-on brought great pleasure which more than compensated from the pain. Gran was definitely going faster now as the toy slipped easier down my backdoor. I slid a hand under my body and reached down for my clit, rubbing it as Gran pounded me from the other direction. I could feel the nub vibrating when I touched it, its sensitivity seemingly magnified by the slam of the toy inches away. "MMmnnn, yes, this is good, oooohhh I'm enjoying this Gran, keep going."

"I enjoying it as well," Gran replied, "You have the most delectably fuckable bottom, so tight around my cock, it's really pushing back at my clit."

"MMMnnnn you can go faster, really fuck me," I replied and rubbed at my clitoris, shivering in pleasure.

Grandma didn't reply, but then she didn't need to. The cock rammed down hard and fast and I could feel her thighs bouncing on my round cheeks as she descended, the sound of our flesh slapping joining the other noises of sex that were filling the hotel room. The dick was getting deeper as my anal resistance was beaten back. With each thrust two feelings competed, an aching soreness as the walls were bashed and stretched and a sexual bliss as the nerve endings up them were sensually stimulated in a way they'd never been before. The second feeling definitely made up for the first, especially as the balance began to swing that way, like a seesaw when a fat adult suddenly sits on. I groaned and shuddered, my butt raising and falling as I tried to match Gran's thrusts. "Give it me," I moaned, "Mmmnn, give me all your dick, I want it all."

"Your ass is so tight," Gran murmured in my ear as she ratcheted up and down, "you're so fuck-worthy, I love it."

She went in again, thrusting deeper this time and I gave a squeal. I rubbed harder at my clit, feeling the bud's hardness under my fingers. The pleasure, from front and back, was merging, especially as the harder and deeper Gran went the more the vibrations of her thrusts seem to play a merry havoc with the sexual nerves behind my pussy walls. The toy slammed down again, pushing at the thin membrane which separated back and front holes and I let out another cry and gasp, my body shivering in ecstasy so hard that it was like there was an earthquake in my belly. Gran's body landed on top of mine, her small tits becoming even smaller as they squashed against my naked back. At the same time I could feel the brush of her leather strap against my buttocks; it seemed the toy was all the way in. I groaned as it retreated, knowing it would be returning in seconds and that now my ass was conquered the occupation could only get better.

The next thrust proved that...

"Fuuucckkk, yessss," I squealed happily as an explosion of sexual joy blew within me. My fingers thrashed over my clit like I was playing guitar in a Speed Metal band and my feet curled and arched as my entire body seemed to stretch as if I was an elastic band. I could feel my blood boiling and my heart pumping, my lungs working overtime as I struggled to breath, "AAArrrgghhh, fuuucckkk, yesssss!"

It was only the beginning...

Even as I was cumming from the first orgasm, Gran was fucking me more, driving the toy furiously at my backdoor. I shuddered and shook in pleasure, the climactic waves washing through me like a river bursting its banks. In the back of mind was the realisation that my butt was still aching and sore, but it no longer seemed to matter, it was just a small background cloud in the sunny blue skies of my pleasure. I gasped again, unable to contain my delight, "Arrrgghh, yes, Gran, uurrrhhh, yesss, keep on fucking me..."

She paused but it was only to turn my head to the side so she could lean down and kiss at me. If our lips couldn't quiet meet in that position, our tongues could, the tips teasing and trailing over each others, as Gran's hips started to move again, pounding the big dick into my hot hole. I gasped and tried to turn my head further so that our mouths would meet properly, I still couldn't manage it, not without moving my hand from my clit and that felt too good to move. Gran grinned and lifted her own head back up, before lowering it to kiss the back of my neck, going lower to lick the nape and below. Her poundings sped up, driving deep into my asshole. My spare hand gripped the bedding, almost shredding the expensive sheets with my nails. With each thrust I could feel my orgasm building again, getting nearer and nearer, like I was in a car going downhill without any brakes and a wall immediately in front.

The smash might have been cataclysmic, but unlike a car crash, it was a cataclysm of ecstatic pleasure. I screamed out loud, my body bending as every nerve caught fire and burnt like lights exploding on Christmas Tree. I seemed to be tensed and relaxed at the same time and my brain seemed unsure whether it wanted me to stretch out as far as I could or cramp into a small ball with only my ass in the air. For a second my mouth opened and no sound came out as my lungs and thorax struggled to do their jobs, but they clicked into gear and I shrieked, "AAAArrrgghhh, yesssss, aaaarggghhh."

There's a horror movie where the victims head's explode. I kinda felt like that. I wasn't complaining though. Even if my entire body felt like it was being pulled in a million directions at once it was worth it for the feeling of pure heavenly bliss. I might be being violently torn apart, but I was also floating upwards on a cloud. "Yessssss, aaaarrghhhh, yessssss!"

"Enjoying Gabby?" Grandma panted as she pounded. I don't know if she was expecting me to answer, but I was unable to do anything but scream, which was probably a reply in itself. Gran sped on down, ramming my ass again and again, stretching the chute further until it was so open that the dildo was able to whizz like a racing car down through my tunnel and hit my clit from behind. The vibrations raced through it as I continued to work it hard at the same time. My cunt was literally jetting out juice as I came again, my screams and shrieks so loud that I was half worried the receptionist would hear them. Gran slammed me again, "You're having fun?"

"AAarrrrghh, yesssss," I managed to scream, before slamming my mouth against the bed in case I was so loud that the hotel staff and guests thought I was being brutally disembowelled. Gran went faster and harder, driving at me with speed and vigour. She was panting obviously now, despite her stamina, she wasn't a teenager who could go all night. Though as I'd cum, God knew how many times or how powerfully, I had to say that experience wins out over longevity any time. Not that Gran was going out with a whimper as she seemed to be using the last of her energy in a powered sprint, hammering my ass like it was piñata and she was a small hungry child.

The final orgasm was like a nuclear assault, my entire body seeming to burn like it was a city afire. "AAarrrrgghh, yessssss," I screamed, "AAAArrrghhh fuuucckkk yesssssss!" The pleasure took control of my body and made it into a wriggling, spurting, cumming mess; juice shooting from my cunt over the bed beneath and my naked body turning a bright red as every cell seemed to flame and burn in a climatic blaze. "AAAArrrrghhh, yesssssss, aaaaarrgghhh!"

I heard the pop as Gran pulled out and collapsed on her back. I rolled over into her, my mouth opening to find hers. We began to kiss, slowly, but passionately, as she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close.

*

Unusually it was me who awoke first in the morning. There was dull ache in my butthole, but if you can be said to have a happy pain, that was it. Gran lay beside me, sleeping peacefully, a small smile on her face as if she was dreaming of something pleasant, the covers of bed down so far they only half covered her small tits and with a slight pull, not even that. I leant up on my elbow and watched her for a few minutes. Just looking at her was a turn-on, she was so sexy and hot, I didn't care that we were related or the age difference or that soon I'd need to leave home and enter college, all I wanted was to be fucked by her, to show my passion, to lust after her body and share her bed. Was I falling in love with her, perhaps, possibly, probably... I'd see what came...

I found myself stroking my pussy, getting wetter and excited. I grinned to myself, if I was horny it was time to wake Grandma up.

I slithered down under the bed clothes and moved Gran from a half-sideways position onto her back. She murmured something and stirred, but didn't quite awaken. I reached for her legs and slowly moved the thighs apart, careful not to be too hard. Then I moved my head down and began to gently lick. At first, for a few seconds there was no reaction; I carried on regardless, my tongue sliding up and down over the slit and between her lips. Then, as her sleeping brain began to process what was happening, there was a gentle moan and a small shiver. I kept at the same pace, my eyes looking up under the cover for a chink of light as Gran awoke and covers moved. There was a second moan, louder this time, more conscious of what was going on, if still not fully awake. A hand came under the quilt, floundering around in front of me like a pale ghost in the dark, before it found my head and semi-consciously pushed me forward.