Grandma and I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked harder, pressing my tongue between the labia and into the pussy, tickling the pink wet walls with my licking. There was a third groan and a shudder, followed by a sleepy, "Yes, oh, that's good." I went faster and harder, confident Gran was awake and meaning to make sure that she enjoyed her alarm call. She shivered again, her hand gripping the back of my skull and encouraging me down. "OOhhh," she moaned, "That's so good, baby, eat me."

She sounded pretty awake, so I added a finger. Gran shuddered violently and I could feel the quilt shifting over my head. I raised a hand to throw it, off momentarily blinking in the light. Gran was looking down at me, a broad smile on her face. "This is a wake up," she agreed.

I would have nodded my agreement if my head wasn't stuck down eating her pussy, so instead I started to drive my finger into the slot, opening it further for my tongue. Gran gave a gasp, her hand pressing down harder on my head and her own pushing against the pillow. Her stomach rapidly rose and fell as she sucked in air, her small tits wobbling like two tiny jellies on a plate. I drove in harder, tongue and finger working in partnership, as I listened to Gran's groans and cries, all the time both amazed and pleased that it was me causing them. Her legs clamped round me, her heels brushing over the small of my back and moving down to rub over my buttocks. "Go on Gabby, this is the best wake up I've had. Mmmnnn eat me out."

My tongue wiggled inside, tasting her sexy cunt. If Gran was enjoying her wake-up call, I was enjoying my breakfast even more. Sure, there wasn't much nutrition in it and I'd probably need a decent lunch to make up, but my cereal doesn't normally moan when I flick my tongue over it and even with the chocolate puff the milk doesn't have the delicious flavour of moist pussy. I pushed in as far as I could, lapping eagerly at the wet walls and making them even wetter, feeling the vibrations as Gran shivered and shuddered under my lashing.

"Ooooohhh, yessss, make me cum, ooooohhh yessss," Gran moaned, her body shuddering as I brought her to closer to climax. I licked even faster, Gran was fully awake, her body shaking and vibrating like my tongue was a live wire straight into her cunt. "Yesss, baby, yesssss, fuck that's so hot, yessss, keep going." My finger was driving in and out at speed, slamming deep into the fuckhole. Her juice was coating it, dripping out and over my knuckles and flowing down her lips. I could taste her loveliness on my tongue, feel the liquid coating the back of my throat as I lapped it like I was a cat and she was the cream. "Yesssss, yesssss, baby, eat me, fuccckk, yessss, use that tongue Gabby," Gran gasped and shrieked.

I knew there wasn't long before she exploded and I was desperate to make sure it was a good one. I added a second finger and sped it up, driving hard at her pussy. At the same time I raised my tongue so that it was hitting the clit, pressurising the bud and making it vibrate under it's hood. It worked...

"Aaarrrghhh, yesssss, baby, I'm cumming, fuuuucckkk make me cum, aaaaarrgghhh," Gran screamed and cried, shuddering so much with ecstasy that the bed was rocking under her. "Aaaarrrrghhh, yessssss," she screamed, her hips rising to push her cunt at my face as her hand fell from my head to fly outwards so that she was lying back like she was being crucified. "Aaarrrghh yesssss...."

Her screams subsided to whimpers and gasps as she tried to recover her breath. I slowed down my own licking, gently letting her calm down with slow luxurious laps, before I raised my head and said, "Good morning, Gran, sleep well?"

"I did, but the wake up was better," she said as I levered myself up so that my cummy mouth was over hers. I lowered myself down and kissed her passionately, a passion she returned with interest, our tongues twisting around each other. Eventually we broke and Gran looked at the clock beside the bed, "We've got time before we need to check out," she said, "Shall we call room service?"

I grinned and got up off the bed, turning my rear towards her and then speaking over my shoulder as I reached down and pulled apart my cheeks, "We could get something to eat on the way home, if you wanted to do something else first."

Gran laughed, "You are insatiable," she replied but she didn't seem to be complaining or picking up the phone to call for breakfast to be delivered.

I walked over to the table and picked up the strap-on dildo and butt-plug we'd left there last night. I passed Gran the strap-on and as she slipped it on I squirted some of the lube onto the plug and pushed it into my ass. There was a little soreness, but nothing I couldn't cope with and it certainly felt much better than last night, my ass stretching more easily and the discomfort being minor compared to the waves of pleasure that even the plug gave as I walked over to Gran.

"You've left the lube on the table," she said as I approached.

"I have another way to make that dick ready for my ass," I grinned as I dropped to my knees before her.

Gran smiled, "Have it your way," she said without complaint.

I opened my mouth and slid down the plastic prick. There was a slight flavour to it, some of the massive amounts of lube we had applied last night were still sticking to it. They soon vanished as my wet mouth slid up and down the cock, coating it in my saliva. Gran held the bottom of the toy lightly, keeping it pointed at my mouth and I quickly got myself into rhythm, my head bobbing up and down the cock like I was listening to a rock concert. Gran worked the dick, pushing it forward, helping me take it deeper and lubricating more of it. All the time the plug was gently moving in my ass, vibrating against my walls and readying them for the dick in my mouth.

"Mmnnn, suck it baby," Gran moaned, "You're such a great cocksucker."

It was something I was happy to hear in the circumstances and I went faster, wanting to confirm what she said was true. My lips clamped tightly round the plastic as my hot mouth engulfed and if the cock had been that of a high school guy they'd have shot there and then. Luckily it wasn't and I was able to make it soaking wet with my saliva, carrying on until the dick was pushing in and out of my throat, making me gag and cough. If I had been looking to give Gran's cock a deepthroat and show her how good a cocksucker I was I'd have continued. But as enjoyable as using my mouth to push the dick down onto Gran's pussy was, it wasn't the hole I wanted filled. I brought my head up speedily, popping my mouth from the cock and letting it spring free. I stood up, licking my lips where some of the saliva had dripped out.

"I'm ready for your cock now, Gran," I said, turning round and bending over she got an eyeful of my hole as I pulled the plug out, "How do you want me?"

Gran was pulling herself onto the bed, lying across it on her back. She reached down and took hold off her strap-on, pointing it straight up and then lifted her head to smile at me, "You ride me," she said.

I nodded eagerly and jumped on the bed. I straddled her waist, kneeling over her with my ass raised. Reaching round behind me I found the cock and grasped it, keeping it pointing towards my back hole as I lowered my butt down. I paused as I felt it touch my sphincter, still not fully closed from the plug, but the stop was only for a second to orientate myself before I continued down.

"Mmmnn, this is nice," I moaned as the toy entered me. It might not have been as slick as yesterday, no matter how sloppy the blow-job nothing oils a strap-on better than a gel designed for the job, but my ass was more used to its length and width. I'm not saying it slid in like a key entering a lock, but it wasn't a pitched battle between the toy and my tunnel either. The walls resisted enough to show they meant business, but soon began to retreat as I pushed myself down. I groaned again as my asshole stretched, more comfortably this time, and I began to feel the pleasure of the toy rubbing at my sensitive walls and stimulating them. I worked myself up and down, going faster and deeper as I got used to it.

Below me Gran was grinning happily, her hands reaching out to my waist to keep me balanced as I thrust my butt down. Her body thin body bounced and rocked under me, her tits jiggling as I drove myself onto the dick. She was gazing at my face as I looked down at her, our eyes meeting each other, adding an extra level of connection. I grinned at her, moving faster and faster, still keeping my eyes fixed on hers. She smiled back and began to work her own hips, driving the strap-on into me, so that it was soon going in plastic balls deep, hammering high into my hot hole. "Uuurrhhh, yes, I want to ride your large cock, Gran, it feels so good in my ass."

"It does, your ass still feels so tight, I can feel it gripping my strap-on," Gran smiled back, thrusting up.

I groaned as I slammed back down, the toy stimulating my nerve endings and driving so far up it was hitting my clit from behind. I reached down and added to the bud's pleasure by rubbing it as I bounced, ecstatic waves poured through me like a flood. Gran's eyes were still on mine, her smile broad. I looked down at her, grinning myself, my large breasts bouncing and jiggling in the bottom of my peripheral vision. She looked so beautiful and sexy as her face twisted in pleasure as I thrust the strap-on back against her puss with my tight ass. Her hands were gripping me tighter, encouraging me on. I went faster and harder, riding her so hard that the bed shook and shuddered, the wood creaking under our passion, "Yessss, fucking yessss, aaaaarggghhh, my ass," I screamed and drove down.

Gran just smiled more brightly and slammed me, our bodies crashing together and then flying apart. I rubbed my clitoris more vigorously, my finger speeding over the hood and pressurising the small hard fleshy nub beneath. It felt so good, especially with the feelings from my ass combining with it. I groaned and tossed my head back, my hair flowing down my back. Gran upped the pace, really driving her cock upwards into my butt-hole. I matched it and then exceeded it, almost daring her to speed up like we were in a race to the finish. "Yessss," I gasped out loudly, calling to the ceiling, "Aaarrrghh yessss, yesssss!"

We were going faster and harder now, our bodies almost a blur as my ass gave no resistance to the large dick pounding it. Each thrust was sending me in paroxysms of pleasure, my entire body burning and shivering as I rode the cock anally. My pussy was soaked, cum dripping down from my slit onto my Gran's stomach. She grunted and panted, ramming upwards, her hips in continual motion, not caring about the juice that was coating her naked flesh. Another wave of sexual excitement hit me, almost bending me backwards, my body barely in control. I shrieked loudly, unable to say a word which wasn't longer than a syllable, "Yessss, God, fuuucckk me!"

The pleasure was so powerful it was almost unbearable, my brain seeming to explode and burn, rationale thought banished from it like it had never existed. All I wanted was to keep the feelings going, to cum again and again, repeatedly, powerfully, explosively. More screams emanated from my mouth, all pretence at making words forgotten. I'd orgasmed before, from Gran fucking me as well, but this felt something different -- even better than last night (or is every orgasm so earth-shattering you forget how good the one before was?).

"AAAarrrrghhh, yessssss," I shrieked as I was hit by a sexual battering ram. I felt like I was exploding into a zillion pieces, every part of me being torn apart and reassembled. "Yessssss, yesssss, aaaarrghhh!" My muscles ached as they stressed and strained and relaxed all at once and my throat was dry and rough as I shrieked as loud as I could. Only my ass seemed painless, the pleasure swamping the pain so completely that it was if my ass had been designed for large strap-on cocks. I screamed again.

And then collapsed forward spent, as Gran gave another few thrusts as she too slowed, before dropping back onto the bed, her strap-on popping out of my well satisfied ass. I lay against Grandma, tit to tit, as her arms cuddled round me and our breathing gradually slowed. I'd remember my Prom; it was one of the best night's (and next morning) I'd ever have.