Grandma and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh," Gran shuddered and vibrated, her cunt grinding at my mouth as I greedily lapped her. "You're so good at this Gabby, how did I get such a great pussy licker as you?"

I thought it was probably a rhetorical question, so I continued to eat her rather than answer. It probably was as she didn't press me for a reply, but instead gave another passionate moan and pushed herself harder onto my face, encouraging me to lick harder and faster. I squeezed her butt cheeks, digging my fingers into the flesh, which was much firmer than many women her age - Gran kept herself in shape, and levered my head up, slamming my tongue into her. She shuddered in excitement, leaning forward to grip the bedding just above my head. Her cunt was soaked with my saliva as I licked with energetic eagerness. She gave another groan, "Ooohhh, that's good, baby, eat me out."

I continued going as fast as I could, the sway of the boat matching the sway of her body above me as she rocked and shuddered with each touch of my lithe tongue. She gasped and straightened, her long hair crashing over her shoulders like water spraying against a damn. "I'm going to cum soon," she moaned, rubbing herself at me, "Gabby, you're making me cum."

I sped up, desperate to do what she wanted and drive her to the climatic heights of pleasure. She shook again, her thighs squeezing at my head so tightly I could feel the blood pumping through my skull. My tongue was going as fast as it could, slurping deep into her delicious snatch and tasting the treasure within. She gasped again and shuddered, "Ooohhh, yesssss, oooohhh fuckkkk." I didn't stop until her cries turned to screams, "Fucckk, yeessss, aaaaarggghh, yesssss!"

Sated, at least for a short while (I knew she'd be horny again by tonight) Gran rolled off me and looked at the clock, "You better hurry, if you want to have a shower."

Despite Gran's words I was loath to get up from the comfy bed, so she showered first and then chivvied me in. By the time I'd finished she was near dressed and doing her make-up. She glanced at me as I came out and dropped my towel over the chair, "I thought I better pick your dress, otherwise by the time you'd chosen everyone else would be finishing dessert."

"I'm not that bad at choosing," I grinned back sassily. Not that I minded Gran picking, she'd bought most of my wardrobe and I'd quickly learnt she had good enough taste that I never mind wearing what she'd gone for. Tonight was no exception, as she'd laid out a silvery dress on the bed, with one cut which showed my legs and another which exposed my ample cleavage. I got into in, turning my back to Gran to allow her to do me up and looking in the mirror as I did. Pretty sexy, I thought, even if I said so myself - though from the looks Gran was giving my reflection I wasn't the only one thinking it. I gave a small wiggle, "Do you think Patty and Veronica will like it? I noticed them checking me out earlier."

I only said it because I knew Gran wouldn't be jealous and she wasn't. She wrapped her arms round me and slid up to fondle my breasts from below, "Whilst you were sunbathing, we three oldies were talking about our favourite attributes of the three of you."

"And you mentioned my boobs?" I giggled, feeling unreasonably proud of my large pair and that Gran enjoyed them so much.

"I actually said your fuckable ass," Gran grinned, "but the others said it was your bosom."

"You're so bad," I giggled, "Telling them I've done it backdoor."

"Don't worry; do you think Dani and Sasha are anal virgins?" Gran smiled and gave my bosoms a squeeze.

*

Dinner was delish and since I knew Gran didn't mind the others checking me out I continually flaunted my bosoms as we ate and drank, stretching and leaning forward so suggestively that it was a wonder my boobs didn't break free from the confines of my low cut-dress. Patty and Veronica certainly got plenty of eyefuls, though as Gran was also openly admiring their two girlfriends in their equally sexy dresses, it was fair.

Dessert had been cleared away and we were just finishing off the wine, as Gran glanced at her watch. It was still early, but with Gran around I wasn't adverse to an early night if that was what she wanted. It wasn't however, "What about we change and get in the tub?" she suggested.

Like Dani and Sasha, I remained silent as the two other Gilfs nodded their agreement. Gran quickly ordered another bottle of wine to be taken up there as we all quickly rushed to change. It didn't take me long to get out of my dress and to choose a bikini, a different one from earlier, but just as skimpy, barely covering my assets. Gran had got into a one-piece, which clung tightly to her, but looking at me she smiled her approval. "Lucky it's warm tonight," I grinned back.

"You're hot enough for us both," Gran replied, taking my hand.

Whilst I thought I was quick the others had been faster still and by the time we got to the tub, they were all in with the wine opened and poured. I had been thinking I'd sit beside Gran, but she squeezed in between her two friends, without room for me (unless I wanted to use my elbows, which I thought would be rude), so I slipped between Dani and Sasha, the three of us squashed together so they were almost sitting on me.

The ship was well lit at night so it was easy to see that Gran's gaze was sliding over the three of us, drinking in our sexiness. "That's a nice view," she said and we all giggled.

"I can make it nicer," Sasha said and reached behind to unclip her bikini and toss it behind her. Before anyone could react Dani had done the same. Not wanting to be the odd babe out, I quickly slipped mine off as well, turning slightly so that I could drop it onto the deck. The other two were already wiggling their bodies and bouncing their bosoms just over the bubbling water and I did the same, jiggling my two large boobs and making them slap at the surface.

"That is an improvement," replied Veronica and her eyes moved from her girlfriend's tits to mine. I jiggled them a little more, smiling at her before turning my gaze to Gran who licked her lips appreciatively.

"So girls are you enjoying the trip?" Patty asked.

We nodded. "It's great," Dani said, "I'm loving it, I've never had such a blast."

"What? Even with us three oldies in tow?" Patty said, with a smile to show she wasn't being totally serious.

"Three sexy hot Gilfs," I grinned to Gran's evident delight.

"Women with experience," corrected Sasha.

"Are you saying we're three old sluts?" her girlfriend laughed.

Sasha flushed red "No, I mean it's much more fun being fucked by a woman who knows what she's doing, than a teen who's experimenting."

I quickly stepped into spare my new friend further blushes, "Slut's being reclaimed. I'm happy being a slut for Gr...Diane. Sex if fun, especially with someone who's so good at it."

"I'm happy my girlfriend's a slut as well," Gran winked at me, "A very sexy slut." She grinned and then added, "Why don't you show everyone how you can work that hot butt of yours?"

I nodded, beaming widely and stood up, turning my back to the Gilfs and placing my hands on the tub rim for balance. I'd shown Gran my twerking skills a few weeks ago and she was so impressed it didn't need much of an excuse for her to ask to see them again. Not that I minded, if Gran brought experience and skill to our relationship, I brought vigour and a nice rear. I started to bounce and jiggle my cheeks, jerking them up and down. Sasha and Dani moved half a foot away from me, [which in confines of the tub was all they could manage] giving my some space to continue my sensual dance. I twerked to a silent beat, making my buttocks fly up and down, giving Gran and her friends a show. I could hear whoops from the two younger women, with more constrained, but equally joyful, laughs from Gran and her friends. I kept going, shaking my booty back and forth, letting them all admire the sexiness of it, curved and round, yet firm and toned.

"Your turn Sasha," said Veronica and I sat down as my new friend stood up and repeated my dance. She was good, but I'm not modest enough to say she was better than me - if it was a competition I was still in the lead. Gran seemed to appreciate it though, murmuring a compliment to Veronica before returning her gaze to the tushie which was wiggling in front of her.

"A draw so far," lied Patty, sparing Sasha's feelings. "Up you try, Dani."

The redhead got up, grinning sensually and cupping her breasts in her hands, before she turned slowly and artfully away from the older women and bent over, lifting her ass. It was a good start and against any other competition I'd have reckoned she'd have edged it, she certainly put Sasha into third, but she wasn't quiet beating me, even if she did add to the show but smacking her own butt to give it an extra jiggle.

"So who was the best?" I asked cheekily, knowing the answer.

The three Gilfs looked at each other, "I couldn't tell, you were all so good," lied Patty.

"Very sexy," added Veronica and Gran nodded, though I think the look she gave me suggested she was only being diplomatic.

"What about if we do it again, all together, that way you can compare?" I grinned. Partly I thought Gran would enjoy another look at my bouncing butt, especially if it was framed by too others, which were near as good. But I also thought giving them all a second shot, would pretty soon settle that I was the twerking queen.

Sasha and Dani were also up for it, the three of us getting up again and turning round. We were so close together we were touching as we leaned forward and raised our butts.

Dani quickly started and I immediately followed, as did Sasha after a small pause to ready herself. I could feel the other's movements, their bodies vibrating against mine and it was obvious that I was the most energetic, being faster and more flexible, my ass jumping both higher and diving lower, make it a real twerk, not just a wriggle. The three Gilfs admired the view, humming their appreciation of the three dancing tushies. I went as hard and quick as I could, keeping a fast tune in my head and bouncing in time with it.

"Still hard to tell," Gran said.

"Perhaps if they didn't have their bikini bottoms in the way that might help," suggested Patty.

Without waiting for anything more to be said I pulled down my bikini bottoms, kicking them away from my ankles and letting it float and twirl in the bubbling water. Totally naked I resumed my twerk. My quick thinking got me a ten second advantage, all eyes being on my naked rear as my two new friends computed that bottomless was the way to go and removed theirs as well.

"Nice butts," grinned Veronica.

"Fuck-worthy," giggled Patty and Dani sped up for a few seconds, before she slowed unable to take the pace.

"I said Gabby had a fuckable one, didn't I?" said Gran.

"She does," said Veronica, "They all do."

I continued twerking, wiggling a little from side to side to make sure they all got a good look of my ass so that when it came to judging they didn't feel short-changed. Up and down my rear went, as I waited for the result.

"I think that's me and Sasha for bed," grinned Veronica, standing up. Sasha straightened as well, jumping out of the tub, to take her girlfriend's proffered hand. It didn't matter, Sasha hadn't been in with a chance and everyone could see I was beating her. Dani was becoming more competitive, her hand striking lightly at her butt with more sound than effect, but it risked concealing that her moves were slower and less pronounced than mine.

"Us as well," said Gran, disappointingly. Not that I minded going to bed, especially as I was guessing after the little show Gran would be too hot for sleeping, but at least she could have pronounced me as the winner first. Still, it was too late to say anything as she picked up my floating bikini bottoms and got out of the pool to pick up the top bit, lying on the deck. "Come on," she grinned to me, "to bed."

"Night," I said to the two remainers, not that they were noticing me as Dani was already turning round and moving in for a kiss with Patty.

Dripping wet I walked across the deck to a lounger, with a pile of towels, picking one up and drying myself as I followed Gran to our room.

As soon as I was in, she closed the door behind us and grasped me round the waist, pulling me closer, "That was so sexy, I love you twerking."

"I was the best?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied and kissed me hard, her tongue slipping into my mouth as I opened to receive her. We made out hard, the towel which had been around me, dropping to the floor and my naked body pressed against hers, as she reached down to my buttocks, gripping them and squeezing her fingers in, slowly easing them up and down. In turn I slid my hands up her back and then to her shoulders, finding the straps of her costume and pulling it down. Her hands went off my butt just long enough for me to take the costume down her arms. Her naked small breasts pressed at my larger ones as our tongues battled passionately, her hands back on my buttocks jiggling and playing with them.

"You think my ass is fuckable?" I broke the kiss and leaned my head back, smiling at her.

"So much," Gran replied and brought her mouth back onto mine. I could feel her pulling apart my buttocks and sliding a finger over my rosebud. I shivered in excitement as she rubbed at the closed muscle, her nail gently nipping at the pinprick hole as if she was about to enter but didn't dare.

I let her play with it for a few moments, before again breaking away from her and skipping over to our bed. I leaned down over it, placing my hands firmly on the mattress and waved my ass at her invitingly, twerking it up and down. "Well if you think my ass is so fuckable why is it unfucked?" I teased.

"Give me a moment and it won't be?" Gran growled sexily, pulling her costume the rest of the way off.

Giggling I gave one last twerk of my naked butt before getting properly onto the bed, rolling onto my side as I watched Gran put on a strap-on dildo, adjusting it so it fitted firmly over her own pussy, before getting out a tube of anal gel and liberally applying it to the ten-inch toy until the plastic was shining under the room's light. Soon she was ready, smiling as she approached the bed, "I've been looking forward to your sweet ass all day."

I giggled as I deliberately turned my back on her, rolling onto my side. "Me too, I love it when you bang my butt." I reached round and down to my cheeks, pulling them apart to re-expose my sphincter, "I want you to fuck me anally."

"Yes dear," grinned Gran, sliding behind me and putting one hand on my upper arm as with the other she guided the toy towards it target for tonight. The tip touched at my sphincter, resting for a moment as Gran squeezed my arm and moved her head closer to mine to murmur, "Are you ready?"

"For your dildo in my butt? Always," I giggled in reply. "Mmmnnn," I followed my words with a moan of satisfaction as the tip of the toy pushed forward, forcing open my doorway. I wriggled a little, pushing myself back against the toy so it could go in easier. Gran appreciated my efforts, her lips pursing against the back of my shoulder and her hand slipping down my arm to grasp my wrist as she continued to guide the dildo in.

My asshole opened as the toy pushed at the walls. It was discomforting as it stretched, the anal tube expanding wider than its normal day to day use. But I knew that the dull, throbbing ache was temporary - even if my back passage wasn't designed for big dildos, it could quickly grow to accommodate them, I just needed to wait a few minutes and all would be perfect. In the meantime I could rub at my clit, and even if that didn't stop my ass hurting the pleasure certainly took my mind off it. Gran kissed me again and let go off my wrist, allowing me to swap hands and use the newly free one to frig my hole. The cock went down deeper, making me wince and also groan, as the nerves awakened, first in pain, but quickly replacing that feeling with sexual joy. "MMmmnn," I groaned, "I can take it, give me all your big strap-on cock."

"I know you can Gabby," Gran said behind me, "Your butt is made for sex."

It probably wasn't, but it certainly enjoyed it. I gave another groan as the dick went in faster and deeper, my walls now getting used to it so that it felt strained but not sore. Gran slammed in again and again, getting herself into a rhythmic dance, her small breasts hammering at my back as she shoved the toy in as far as it would go. I gave another gasp and stretched and arched my back, my fingers thrumming over my clit, "Give it me, Gran, fuck give it me so hard."

Gran grunted a reply which I didn't quiet hear but whatever she said she certainly sped up her pace and power, ramming the dick deep. Her hand grasped my waist, using it as leverage, the other was under me, wrapping round and squeezing my large tits as she made them jiggle and jump with her pounding. I gasped again, as a wave of pleasure surged through me, my cunt soaking with excitement. I lowered my fingers and started to drive them into my sopping cunt, shivering and shaking as my two holes, front and back, were filled. "Ooohhh, oooohhh, yessss, I love it Gran, fuck me harder."

Gran pounded away, grunting into my ear as she exerted herself. After a while she rolled me so that I was lying face down and she was on top of me. The cock went even deeper and harder as she thrust at me. I continued to finger my soaked pussy, shoving in a far as I could so I could feel the dildo pounding behind the wall. My spare hand moving to grapple and squeeze at my titty. I gave another gasp as an orgasm hit me, my body stretching as my spine bent, pushing me up into Gran. She rammed down again, pushing back against the bed, her small tits banging at my back. "Fuck me, " I groaned again, "Oh my God, don't ever stop, this is so good."

Any soreness in my ass vanished, it was like the dick in it was designed to fit snugly in like a hand in a glove. The bed rocked as Gran slammed, like there was a storm outside even if the ocean actually was as still as a glass of water. The air-conditioning buzzed overhead, the fan swirling around in a vain attempt to keep us cool. It wasn't working as I was sweating, perspiration trickling down my forehead as I bounced and shuddered under Gran's sexual assault. She was even wetter, I could feel the dampness of her body every time it land on mine, so that soon my back was soaked as well, Gran's sweat covering me and making me gleam. She was panting as she slammed hard, part of me wanted her to slow down so she could continue, but more of me wanted her to carry on at pace, to drive me to orgasmic heaven.

"AAarrrrghh, yessss," I squealed, "Yessss, yeessss, yesssss, keep on banging my ass."

Gran's body pounded into mine.

"Yessss, yeesssss, yessss," I screamed loudly. I was happily in heaven, every thrust triggering waves of intense pleasure like Angels singing in my ears. Gran's grunts were perhaps less musical, but equally enticing, pants and huffs as she went as hard as she could into me. My back arched again, my toes curling and my fingers straightening as another orgasm hit me like a tsunami. My screams and squeals were loud and passionate, reverberating around the room; I just hoped the walls were thick enough so that the whole ship couldn't hear me being butt-fucked into oblivion.

Another explosion tore within me, like I was a Russian warship. I screamed in pleasure, my inside twirling and my brain melting, "Aaarrrghh, yessss, aaarrggghhh!" Gran continued fucking me and I continued shrieking, "Yessss, yessss, yessss, aaaarrgghh, fuuucckkk!" It was like an electric wire had been stuck into my ass and I was connected to the main, shaking, screaming, cumming. "Aaarrrghhh yesssss!"