Grandma and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gran was out, my anal chute starting to slowly shrink back to its normal size without the dildo stretching it. I lay still, stunned by the orgasms, my body unable to move. After a few minutes I could feel Gran moving against me, her mouth on the back of my neck, kissing me gently. "That was fantastic" I managed to say.

"I thought you enjoyed," Gran replied. I turned over and snuggled into her, relaxing with a post-coital cuddle.

"I bet the others would be so jealous that you've banged by fuckable ass again," I grinned.

"I'm sure they're banging a couple of other fuckable asses tonight," Gran replied dryly.

"Still they got to look even if not touch my sexy butt tonight," I said ignoring her response.

"Yes," agreed Gran, "but I was talking to Veronica and Patty about tomorrow..." She explained their plan and it sounded like fun...

* The next day was as relaxing as the previous one, with the added excitement of the evening's entertainment. After breakfast, the three older Gilfs lay themselves down on the loungers with a steady supply of cocktails, whilst me and my two new friends entertained ourselves with the water slide and jet skis, until lunch. Then it was a trip to a private beach, deserted apart from a couple of stews who waitressed for us and neither of who batted an eyelid when, after eating, the bikini tops came off myself Dani and Sasha as we played a game of topless volleyball [though if the stews didn't care, our three girlfriends were delighted as they watched the three of us jumping and skipping around our titties bouncing as much as the beach ball we were batting between us]. There was no hurry back and after tiring myself out with the volleyball and a swim in the ocean I had a short nap in the sun and sand, only turning when Gran slathered some sun-cream on my near naked body. By the time we returned to the boat there was barely time for a relaxing dip in the hot-tub with the others and a choice of cocktails, with names I'd not heard off, before going down to get ready for dinner and a quick snack of Gran's tasty cunt.

Dinner was delicious, and if some of the dishes were unpronounceable they were more than edible. However, I was getting more and more excited and from the jitters and giggles around me, I wasn't the only one, both Sasha and Dani wolfed down their meals so fast that they had finished before the more sedate older women were half-way through theirs. To make it worse once we'd finished eating I'd expect a swift decamp to the lower deck and our cabins, but Gran ordered some coffee and Veronica and Patty joined her; "We need to keep our strength up," Gran grinned and squeezed my thigh when I suggested that we might skip the extra dessert that the chef was bringing up. She had a point, but even though I was probably going to have an energetic night as well, I decided to just stick with my wine and ignore the tasty looking, but calorie filled, pudding.

Eventually Gran and her friends decided they'd had enough to eat and drink and had given it enough time to settle down. Veronica was first up, reaching her hand down to take Sasha and encourage her to stand up after the blonde had temporarily missed the cue and was looking at the near-finished glass of wine next to her. "We'll be heading down to our cabin now," she said to the others, before glancing between me and Dani, "I shall see you soon," she purred.

Even as she was speaking Gran and Patty were also pushing their chairs back, a sign for me and Dani to stand as well. "We'll be ready soon," smiled Gran looking at briefly at her watch, "No more than ten minutes."

"I'll see you in the morning," Veronica smiled, "Enjoy the night."

"You too," grinned Patty and squeezed Dani's ass. The redhead squeaked and giggled, her own hand slipping out round her older girlfriend's waist.

I grinned as Gran took hold off my hand and murmured, "Let's go down and get ready."

I followed the others down, watching as the two couples both entered their suites and closed the doors behind them, before following closely behind Gran as she entered our room. Immediately we began to get undressed, slipping out of the expensive dresses we'd be wearing, though I left on my heels. On the bed was a set of sexy lingerie, a garter belt and stockings, together what I guess might have been called a bra, but was more like a set of lace bands which went round my tits and tied up behind my neck. I quickly got into it all, admiring myself in the mirror. As I did so I could also see Gran getting into her strap-on and massaging some lube into the plastic.

I turned to her and struck a pose, "I'm ready."

"Do you want to take your butt-plug out?" she grinned at me.

I nodded, I'd put it in before dinner, at least some of the table jiggling had been due to me getting sitting on it as much as excitement, but I'd got used to it and whilst I hadn't forgotten, it wasn't at the forefront of my mind. I pulled it out and turned my back towards the mirror, pulling my cheeks apart and glancing over my shoulder to see my butt was gaped and ready for a bigger toy, "I'm ready," I repeated with a grin.

Even as I spoke there was a knock on the door. Gran scurried over and kissed me quickly, but sexily, on the cheek, "You're with Veronica first, have fun."

"I will," I giggled, opening the door and letting in Dani, "You as well."

"I will," grinned Gran, moving forward to slip her hands down the redhead's waist.

I quickly exited, leaving Gran to get biblically acquainted with the redhead. I almost skipped down the corridor, passing Sasha entering Patty's cabin, and knocked at Veronica's door. It was opened immediately by Veronica; she was wearing high heels, which made her seem even taller than she was, with stockings and nothing else, through she was dangling the leather binding off a strap-on from two fingers. She looked me up and down appraisingly, metaphorically licking her lips as I put on a sensuous pose, part-coy, part-temptress. "Come on in," she said after a mere moment.

Giggling I entered the room. It was similar to mine and Gran's, perhaps a little smaller, but equally as luxurious. Two dresses lay draped over a expensive sitting room chair, their owners not having had a chance to (or wanting waste time) putting them away. I closed the door behind me, and leant back against it, sensually licking my lips and sliding down one hand to seductively slide over my already soaking pussy, whilst with the other I slipped off my 'bra'. Veronica looked at me hungrily and I gave her a cheeky smile and wiggle of my big bosoms, before turning round and placing my hands on the door and jutting my ass out to gently bounce the cheeks for her enjoyment. "Where do you want me?" I purred.

"You know, I think you're perfectly positioned there," Veronica purred and I could hear her move behind and then feel the grip of her hands on my waist. For a few moments she kept them there, her hands sliding over and massaging my smooth skin before they moved downwards to squeeze and jiggle my round ass. I giggled and she pulled the cheeks apart, exposing my hole, still obviously ready from the plug. Veronica's fingers slid over my rosebud, her nail scraping round the opening as teased it, "Diane said you had a very fuckable ass."

"It's my best hole," I agreed, "Really tight and ready for action."

"So I see," she said breathlessly behind, "Wait there."

I certainly wasn't planning to go anywhere and as she stepped back I twerked, jumping my cheeks as she watched. I could sense her moving behind me as she put on the strap-on, tightening the leather wraps around her thighs and waist, before I heard her stepping behind me and felt her hands on my butt again, her nails biting into the flesh as she gripped tightly and eased the cheeks apart. I gave another sexy giggle which became a groan as she let go off one cheek and transferred her hand to strap-on toy, guiding it towards, and into, my waiting hole. With the previous help of the plug, the bulbous head had no problem breaking open the rosebud and pushing into my tunnel. I shivered in excited anticipation as she paused for a second, squeezing my cheek even harder, before shoving it deeper.

The head skimmed over my hidden nerve endings, stimulating them and making me gasp. She wasn't stopping there, as she quickly pulled back and drove in again, with such force that it was only because I had my arms straight in front of me that I was pushed face-forward into the door. Not that I minded, as the dick rammed deeper into my hole, stretching it wider as it reached a depth the plug hadn't managed. I straightened my arms and pushed back, waiting for the next ecstatic thrust. I didn't have long, perhaps enough time to draw a breath, then Veronica was hammering forward again, grunting behind me as she put all her effort into my making asshole hum with pleasure. I gave another loud gasp, bending my arms to take the blow and letting my body drive forward under Veronica's weight. Again I pushed back, the dick staying in my ass as we both retreated, and again Veronica paused for a second and then slammed again. The toy drove forward, deeper and further, the head carving a passage for the rubber rod behind it.

"Mmnnn, yes, give it me," I moaned, "I love thick dildos ramming my ass."

My words seemed to spur Veronica on as the tall woman upped her pace and power, slamming the cock into me. One hand remained on my ass, gripping hard at the cheeks, whilst she rested the other on my back, gently pushing me down whenever I curved upwards. The dick drove in and out, each thrust going further, until soon I could feel it smacking against the back of my clitoris, making me gasp and cry out, shaking in pleasure. "Take it Gabby, take my dick all the way in," Veronica called out as I gave another squeal of pleasure.

Her thighs bounced against my buttocks, battering hard at them and making a slapping noise as they struck, repeatedly. Even if she couldn't get any deeper she could still go faster and harder, the cracks getting louder as she smashed my asshole with a passion. The pleasure was intense, burning from my ass down to my toes and along my spine to my head, setting my brain on fire and forcing my eyes closed to keep flames from shooting out. I pressed my hands harder at the door, desperate to keep my balance and avoid a humiliating slip to the floor. Somehow I managed it, the rocking of the boat seeming to be almost in time with Veronica, allowing me to keep myself in position as one counter-acted the other.

"Damn, Diane was right, this ass is so sexy. I know why she enjoys it so much," Veronica said behind me, without stopping, "I'd bang it to, if it was mine."

"Yes, mmmnnn don't stop, I love being ass-fucked, it's to die for," I moaned back as the cock slammed into me.

"Not literally, I hope," she said back as she sent me to heaven.

"Fuck," I gasped again, "Ohhhh, fuck, yessss."

The older woman rammed me in a way I was discovering only older women can, each thrust precise and powerful, years of experience distilled into a perfect moment, designed to maximise pleasure and leave me dripping. I could feel the juice dripping from my pussy. I wanted to rub it to relieve the pressure, but I couldn't without shifting my position and dropping my arms, which would only result in me collapsing. I left it, and I'm not sure that didn't make the intensity of pleasure even more extreme, as my clit seemed to go into overdrive as it was hit from behind. I gave another shriek of excitement, my fingers clawing at the door as my palms pressed at the wood.

"Oooohh, yes," Veronica moaned behind me, "This ass is so divine, teenage butts are so fucking sexy."

To prove her words she continued to fuck it hard, hammering the strap-on deep into me. I gasped and shuddered, my pleasure raising. She wasn't as good as Gran, or at least I didn't enjoy being fucked by her as much - which was the same thing, but even if she was second to my fave older woman, she was still pretty fucking good. I squealed again, my body shaking as an orgasm tore through me, my head bobbing up and down and my vision swimming like the boat was being about in a storm.

"Uuurrrhh, fuuckk, yessss, yesss," I moaned and gasped. My arms were starting to ache with the pressure on them, but I didn't mind - the anal bliss I was getting more than made up for it, giving them a strength beyond which they normally possessed. But even if I could keep up the pressure Veronica was slowing, panting with exertion, after ramming me at speed. I tried to take more off the strain, pushing with my arms and working my hips so that I was slamming against her, but it was only a temporary solution.

Luckily Veronica was an old hand at banging hot nymphet bottoms and had a solution. She pulled the dick out and even as I was frowning in disappointment, she was gripping my waist and straightening me up to stand, "Let's move to the bed," she said, tottering away on her heels. I quickly turned and followed her, as she sat down on the edge of it and taking her cock in her hands positioned it upwards, "Plant that cute tush on this," she grinned.

Giggling I did as she asked, straddling her legs and pushing my large breasts into her chest, before raising my ass upwards and then lowering it back down onto the thick cock. I moaned pleasurably as it slid up my ass, as if it had never left, pushing myself all the way down until it was fully encased within my hole. Veronica was already kissing and slurping at my titties, her hands lifting one up as she bent her head to take the nipple between her lips. I gave another groan, sitting there and enjoying the touch of her tongue on my nipple, the seasoning to the dildo in my butt. However, whilst it feels good to have the tickle of teeth and tongue on teat, a toy just sitting in your ass unmoving isn't doing as much as when you're moving. I placed my hands on Veronica's shoulders and began to lever myself up and down.

Veronica continued to slurp at my tit, kneading the nipple with her teeth. I groaned and giggled, going faster and faster - the benefit of youth. The toy felt so good within my ass, stretching my pack passage and rubbing against hidden erogenous spots, making my legs quiver with pleasure. The bed rocked under us, the mattress giving me extra bounce, as the boat swayed gently below it. Harder and harder I went, like I was on a spring, shooting up the toy and then speeding down so that it drove deep into my butt. My tits jumped and as I went quicker Veronica gave up trying to keep the titty in her mouth and stuffed her head between my cleavage, shaking her head gently so my fleshy boobs rubbed at her cheeks. "Ride my dildo," she said, her voice muffled, "Slam that ass down hard, ooohhhh."

I wanted it as much as she did. I gripped her shoulders and levered myself up and then immediately went down, gasping as the toy hit the clitoral nerves from behind. Veronica had shifted a hand so that she was able to play with the bud from the front, stroking and pressing it as I moved, adding to my pleasure. It felt like I was in heaven and I was so glad Gran had not invited me on the vacation, but had agreed with her friends to share their girlfriends - I only hoped she was having a good time as I was (though I was sure she and Dani were).

"Aaaaarrrghhh, yessss," I gasped, "Fuucckkk, yessss."

The orgasms were hitting me like a winter storm at sea, waves crashing through my body as juice sprayed from my soaking cunt. I went harder, tossing myself about like I was a ship caught in a tempest, my large bosoms jumping and bouncing continually ricocheting at Veronica's cheeks as she speed-boated them. The rushing orgasmic waves hit me harder, making me shriek and gasp, my back arching like a sail caught in a gust. Veronica was recovered enough to add to my pleasure, starting to drive the dick upwards as I came down so it smashed into my nerve endings, making my clit sing like it was a siren. "Aaarrrggghh, yesssss," I screamed again as I came, my cunt squirting juice over Veronica's stomach.

She didn't seem to mind, as she carried on thrusting up and rubbing her head between my tits, pausing only to lift her head to gasp some air and lick her lips before diving in again. More orgasms hit me, like cannonballs smashing against a wooden wall, my entire body seeming to shatter and splinter. I gasped again, shuddering in pleasure, I could have continued, but I knew that if I did I'd be ruined for the rest of the night. I slowed down gradually, veronica lifting her head from between my bosoms to kiss me. I remained sitting on her strap-on, the dick jammed deep in my ass, as our lips locked and our tongues played. My hands stroked her back and sides, as she reached for my bosoms to squeeze and knead them.

We weren't at it long before there was buzz of the alarm. Reluctantly Veronica broke the kiss and looked at the clock. "That time already," she said, "You better get going."

I was standing, feeling a chill in my back hole as the cock slipped out. Even as I was straightening up, there was a knock at the door. I looked at Veronica, to make sure she was ready and she grinned at me, "You go and have fun with Patty."

I opened the door to Patty's girlfriend Danni, who was as near naked as I was, with just a pair of suspenders and a smile. "I got to say you're so lucky," she grinned as we past, "Your Diane is such a great fuck."

"I know," I giggled, "but you're not going to complain about Veronica either, trust me..."

Dani grinned, "Have fun with Patty."

"I will" I giggled back. Down the corridor I could see Sasha leaving Patty's room and heading towards Gran. She paused at the door as I slid past Dani and skipped towards her. I gave her a smile, "Have a good time."

She laughed. "You too, it's great isn't it?"

"Yep," I nodded and passed her to knock on Patty's door.

"Come in sexy," called the older woman.

I sashayed in, swinging my hips and letting my boobs move in time. Patty was standing in front of the wardrobe, with a phone in one hand and whilst with the other she was sensually stroking the thick strap-on she was wearing. She grinned at me, "Diane just sent me a photo of Dani, want to see?"

I nodded and looked at the picture on the screen. It was off the young redhead on her knees on the bed, back to the camera, with her head on her shoulder as she reached down to pull apart her cheeks to showing her gaping back hole. She was grinning broadly, which strongly suggested she had enjoyed it as much as I would have. Patty let me look at it for a few moments, before flicking it away and tossing the phone on her bed, "It looks like Diane really rammed her butthole, Dani would love that."

"Me too," I smiled, "Ever since I've had the first cock in my ass I've been addicted to strap-on anal."

"Lucky for me," Patty grinned, "Let me see if I can return the favour and send Diane a photo of your gaping butt."

"The wider the more she'll like it," I giggled, knowing that Gran would love a picture of my used ass and that I'd, equally, love the preparation for the shot.

"I should put some more lube on this toy," Patty said.

"No need," I replied and slipped down onto my knees.

Patty knew what I was going to do, shifting herself so that she was directly in front of me and holding the cock straight out so that I could slip my lips over it. I opened my mouth and took it in, slowly leaning forward to swallow it deeper. At first I only took an inch or two, getting used to the size of it and being careful not to bite off more than I could chew (though not literally). However, I quickly got used to it and bobbed harder, sucking the cock deeper. Patty grasped my shoulders as if she was leaning on me and rocked in time with my throatings, sliding the cock out as I backed away and gently pushing it forward as I rocked down. She was grinning at me, liking the way I was lubricating the cock. If my mouth wasn't full I'd have smiled back, there's nothing like sucking a cock to ready it for your ass, the excitement building for me as well as Patty. I reached down to rub my cunt, playing with the moist slit and easing apart the lips for my finger to enter.