Grandma & Me Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes opened her cunt lips and I pushed my cock inside her cunt as fast as I could. She was very wet and ready for me to breed her. I reached her cervix and left my cock there until she said. "Now fuck me good with that tool. I need to be bred tonight and I want you to do it."

I fucked her for about five minutes until my nuts told me it was time to blast off inside her cunt. "I'm going to pollinate you Agnes. You're just in need of being bred tonight." With that I erupted inside her cunt with five or six sharp thrusts of semen. I relaxed as she enjoyed my prick inside her wet cunt.

Finally she said "Take your cock out and let me clean it off with my tongue. Then get me a pair of panties so I don't leak all over the bed tonight."

I moved p to her face and she immediately stuffed my cock in her mouth and began licking it clean. When she finished, I went to her dresser and got a pair of navy blue panties, took them to her, and helped her slip them on. Then, I got back in bed with her, kissed her, and went to sleep.

To be continued.

12