Grandma and Us Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandma screws both her grandkids.
1.6k words
4.41
36.3k
39
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom decided to send me and my sister to my grandma's for a week while she went on a business trip. Even though I was 19, and my sister 18, perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves, mom thought it would be a good idea to get reacquainted with her. Mom said that her mother was lonely since grandpa died and it would be good for all of you. "Plus she might be able to teach you a few things."

I thought what in hell can granny teach me?

Reluctantly we both went, though Amanda seemed a little more eager to make the trip. "Aw come on Chuck, you know she lives near a river where you can fish."

"Hmm, I forgot about that. Maybe we can both catch a few."

"Maybe, but I may too busy," Mandy responded cryptically. What would keep her so busy at grandma's house?

Mom walked into her mother's house, greeted by a fairly intimate hug. Was it my imagination, or did both women squeeze each other's asses? They indulged in some small talk, but it wasn't long before mom said she had a flight to catch, and to take care of her kids. Again, I thought my imagination was active, but I could swear there seemed to be some hidden meaning in that request.

Granny lived in a large double-wide trailer with 3 bedrooms, giving both me and my sister our privacy.

The first night in the house, I heard talking after all the lights were out. I thought someone was watching TV with soft volume and nothing illuminating the living area except that coming from the television. After a while I heard nothing. I just started to drift off when I heard voices again. It sounded like Mandy saying "Shh, grandma, we'll wake Charlie up."

"Never you mind that, Mandy. We'll take care of him tomorrow night," was the next sentence I heard. Or at least so I thought.

Curiosity awakened me completely. I tiptoed to the room I thought I heard the voices, my sister's. The door was partially opened, allowing me to hear grandma and Mandy whispering. My sister was giggling. I got nosy. Both women were obviously awake, so I flipped on the light.

"Hey, turn that light off, silly. If you want to watch, use a flashlight. Goodness me." Startled, I turned the light off as quickly as I'd let it illuminate the room.

I couldn't tell who said that, but it sounded like Mandy. I went back to my bedroom and tried to go back to sleep. What in hell did I just see. And why was my dick getting hard? Maybe that damned imagination going wild again. I massaged my cock until it was fully erect and whacked off till I exploded. I fell asleep after cleaning up. When I awoke after 9 I figured I'd had a dream.

I had a morning erection, and I took full advantage of it, wrapping my hand around it and jacking off. I started thinking about my grandma with her still full breasts (yes I noticed. I am a man, after all. Granny is good-looking and keeps herself firm with very little unwanted body fat) and hips like firm handles.

I tapped on Mandy's door. Her hair was disheveled and she had no makeup on. I didn't care. My sister was beautiful with her blonde hair cascading over her smooth shoulders. "Yes?" she said, almost sounded annoyed, as though I'd interrupted something.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"Is that your stud-muffin brother?" a voice said from the other side of the partially open door.

"Yeah, grandma, it's Charlie," she said a little gruffly.

"I was going to wait till later, but might as well invite him in now."

Mandy rolled her eyes and pulled the door opened wide. There was our grandma laying on the queen size bed. Both women were buck naked, granny's fingers massaging what I could see was a glistening pussy. I stuttered and started to back out, embarrassed that I was turned on by seeing two of the girls in my life nude, apparently involved in some kind of sexual act.

"Oh, get your ass in here, Chuck. We don't bite, unless you like that sort of thing," Amanda said, the scowl gone, replaced by a wide grin.

I stepped in. Grandma asked me if I just wanted to watch or join in. I didn't know how to answer, so my sister eased back to the bed and laid against granny, their boobs crushing against each other. I started fondling my cock, which was now hard as a rock

"Very impressive, Charlie. Too bad. My oversexed and under served daughter would be happy with that."

"You mean mom?"

"Of course. You didn't think she sent you here to play tiddlywinks, did you? Your mom wanted me to teach you a few things in bed so you could enjoy some time alone with your sister after you get back home, and maybe play with you from time-to-time."

"You mean sex with mom? And with Mandy?"

"Oh damn you, Charles. Your sister and I screw every time she comes over. We have been since her 18th birthday."

My cock jumped as Mandy put a hand between the older woman's thighs. Then she got on her hands and knees and pushed her head against my grandmother's wet cunt. I could hear her slurping as I began kneading my dick, afraid I would just cum in my pajama pants, but still needing to blow my wad.

"Charlie, come here, baby. Let grandma see that beautiful love stick."

I walked over to her, turned on by the oral sex and granny's tits bouncing as she was being eaten by her grand daughter. Grandma reached over and began fondling the shaft. "I want to call first dibs on this, but I think your sister needs it first. Look at that ass," the older woman said, pointing to Mandy on her knees between grandma's spread legs.

Amanda took her head out, looked at me and just said "Well?"

I practically ripped off my pajamas and underwear and eagerly slid my rigid member into my sister, her wet cunt plenty lubricated enough for me to slide in without any kind of friction. "Damn you're tight."

I humped Mandy like I'd been fucking the girl for years. She lifted her ass so I could push in farther. "Oh Charlie! Harder, baby. Make me cum. Make me remember this moment forever. Holy crap, fuck me harder!"

I pumped harder and faster, trying to hold back my own orgasm till Mandy came. And cum she did, her pussy tightening down on my cock, her thighs squeezing down on me. I couldn't hold back any longer. Streams of jizz spurted out of me and deep inside Mandy.

"Oh my lord, Mandy, you ate me so good. Your brother has the magic touch, it seems. I've never cum that hard in my life," she said, "not even with grandpa, and he was pretty good in bed in his younger days. When he got older, not so much, she said sighing.

I blushed as my jizz dripped out of Mandy. I could hardly believe I had just fucked my own sister, and even harder to consider was that she had just eaten granny's pussy. My cock shrunk and flopped over. She playfully pushed me over next to grandma and licked cum and cunt juice from the now semi-hard tool. "Wow, Chuck, I didn't think you had it in you to have it inside me," she said giggling.

"Can I ask you a question, Mandy?"

"Sure babe."

"I know grandma said you and she have been fucking for a while, now. But have you had the hots for me, too?"

"Oh hell yeah, brother. The first time I saw you with a hard-on and then jacking off in mom's panties I wanted you in my pants."

I felt myself turn bright red. I thought I'd been so careful about not being seen with mom's underwear. I even went so far as throwing the cotton panties on the floor before I shot my load, not wanting to make the garment messy.

"You know, if you really wanted to keep it a secret," she said as though reading my mind, "you might not have pulled clean pairs out of her undie drawer. Do what grandma taught me to do, and get dirty panties out of the hamper. Or better yet, get them right after she's diddled herself and thrown them on the floor."

"You mean you..."

"Hey, I get turned on by mommy all the time. I like the smell of musky panties as much as most men do. But mommy never knew I was frigging myself with her panties since she and I smell so much alike."

I could feel my pecker stirring again. I wondered if mom would want to have sex with her son. "Do you get it on with mom?"

"Not yet. But that will change soon," she said with a wry smile. "Remember when mom said grandma could teach us a few things?" I put two and two together when grandma invited me into her room last night. She told me that she'd had her first 'session' as she put it, with mom when she was about my age. Even grandpa got in on the act, though grandma said he was usually happy watching and jerking off to the live porn flick."

I looked at granny, who nodded her head in agreement. She said that her husband was content watching.