Grandma and Us Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandma, her daughter and grand kids enjoy each other.
2.1k words
4.47
17.2k
20
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that week, grandma kissed us both goodbye, telling us she hoped we had a good time and that we would be back soon. "Ya never know what granny has cooked up for you both," She said, laughing and kissing her daughter like a lover rather than a mom before the car pulled away. I could tell by the passion of the kiss that granny's hand would be all over her body as soon as she got in the trailer. I thought about how she had said grandpa seemed happy with watching most of the time. I found out later that the old gent could only get it up occasionally. Although he and his wife seemed happy, grandma didn't seem overcome with grief when he died. I don't think it wasn't a mutual love, but an unfulfilled sex life that resulted in her seeming not to care. Or maybe it was having the prospects of having her daughter and grand kids fulfilling her every sexual need. I felt screwy thinking it, but I could hardly wait to do a couple of things. One, get home and start screwing the two women in my life, and visiting my grandmother so I could boff the other woman in my world. I wasn't sure if mom really wanted me, but my cock was poking against my jeans most of the way home. Mom kept adjusting the rear-view mirror and smiling. At least twice on the trip I almost whipped it out. I wanted to unload my nuts so bad. My ball sack pressed uncomfortably against my shorts. I wanted to fuck mom, but I also was eager to sniff her dirty panties, maybe put them on, feel the wet panties against my balls and crotch.

"We'll be home in a little while," mom said, catching a little saliva dripping from her lips. While I was in the back seat, I could clearly see what was going on up front. Mom reached over to Amanda. Mandy slumped over in the seat, and while I couldn't see exactly what was happening, my sister's moaning told me everything I needed to know. Had mom and sis bedded each other already? I know mom and her mom had enjoyed sex together, so it stood to reason she and Mandy had also gotten it on. And grandma was still hot as hell, even at 62.

"Are you wondering, Charlie?"

"About what, mom?"

"How long my mom and I have been fucking?"

The way she blurted that out kinda shocked me, but I tried not to show it. I'd never heard mom talk "dirty", but there was a first time for everything.

"I can tell you are really curious. I'm kinda surprised grandma didn't tell you. We had sex the first time on my 18th birthday. Even grandpa was able to get it in me a few times before his pecker just plum wore out. But your grandmother's cunt never got even cool to my touch. In fact, well, let me ask you, did you guys have a good time? I know Mandy did, but did you, Charlie? And yes, if you must know, mom and I haven't screwed in a long time. I just haven't had time to visit, and mom has been busy with her own life."

"Fuck yeah," I said before I realized what I was saying. Mom just smiled and wiped her lips again. Mandy moaned as mom fondled her more urgently. I could hardly wait to get home for a little down-home cookin'.

I hoped mom was as sweet and tight as sis. I realized mom had 2 kids come out of her, but I still imagined her as tight as she was when her and her father had done her. And that ass. More than a couple of times I spied mom doing yoga in her bra and tight tights, and though I felt guilty for looking, I couldn't take my eyes off her smoking hot ass and those sweet globes covered up by the sports bra when she did the downward dog position.

Deep within the recess of my horny hide, I could smell mom's cunt and imagined it winking at me in the morning light as it invited me to come inside as I had the night before. Within the same imaginings, I saw Mandy come in and giving me a blow job before I shoved it into mom. It was all I could to keep from unzipping my jeans and jerking off right there.

As if she understood my thoughts, mom told me to go ahead and play with it. She promised she wouldn't watch "much". "Don't worry, the seats are plastic-coated, so they'll clean up in a jiffy."

That was enough for me. I undid the pants and shorts, and began pumping my overheated cock as though Mandy wasn't watching by looking directly at me and mom wasn't gazing on through the rear-view. I was deliberate at first, enjoying the two women's voyeurism, but then began pounding my meat with pure abandon, taking less than an unsatisfying couple of minutes to let go. I was so hot that I shot my load not only all over my hand, but splotches of jizz landed on the car seat, all over my arms and even on my face. Mom laughed.

"Damn, boy, you sure were full. There are wet wipes in the middle compartment," she offered. "Now, will you save some for the rest of us?"

"Hm? Oh, sure mom", I answered, realizing their juices were flowing, too. After I wiped down the bench seat and myself, I stuffed it back in my pants and waited patiently. I was still not quite flaccid when we pulled up to the house.

She encouraged us both to take showers. "You know how mommy loves clean dicks and pussies."

I ran like I was sprinting. Amanda beat me to the bathroom door. I told her I would use the shower in my room. She looked at me quizzically. "Why? We can save water by showering together. Besides, it'll be a hell of a lot more fun. What the fuck, do I have to think of everything?"

As soon as the water started flowing down my body, Amanda took my swelling member in a hand, squeezed and began stroking easily. I reached around to start kneading her heart-shaped ass.

"Hey, Chuck, wanna watch me jerk myself off?"

I'd seen Mandy play with herself once before, completely on accident. It was a little after noon, and I had walked out to the shed to get some tools. When I opened the door I almost cried out Mandy, what the fuck! I was fit to be tied the rest of the day until I could get somewhere to relieve the pressure in my nuts. It was all I could do to keep mom from seeing the tent in my jeans. I ran to my room, pulled my pants down, yanked it out of my underwear and, despite almost fighting myself (she was, after all, my sister), I fantasized about what I had just seen. That happened on my 19th birthday, and what a birthday present!

My sister stepped back toward the shower wall, put her fingers into a sopping snatch and began diddling herself furiously, like if she didn't come in seconds she would immolate. Mandy, now sated, walked back to me, lathered up and coated my back, then took an index finger thick with soap foam, walked her hand down my back and shoved the digit into my ass. I shivered, wanting to tell her to stop, but it felt so good when she began sliding in and out of my asshole.

"Maybe we should tell grandma next time we see her that you like a little butt-fuck. I'm sure she has a toy or two that she can let you have." I grabbed sis' hips, turned her around and pressed my dick against her crack.

"Or maybe we can tell granny how you like it in the ass as much as you like to fuck her cunt," I said, trying to sound like a smartass.

"Oh hell yeah. I'd love her to put on her dildo panties and slam into me from behind," she said more enthusiastically than I expected.

"Do you think we ought to tell mom?"

"Babe, I think she knows. Besides, I want to see her and grandma do it. Granny really made me cream quite a few times. And why do you think mom sent us to her mom's for a week? Not for fresh air and sunshine. My sister shivered. "Her hand rubbing my crotch was amazing. And when she looked at you playing with yourself, I could tell she wanted to give you a blowjob right then and there." I turned a deep shade of red, as I had nearly forgotten about that incident on the way home from grandma's.

The next week went by slowly, both me and Mandy trying to figure out a way to either get grandma here or all of us going there. "We should just ask her directly, Chuck. I wonder if she'll let us join in."

"You mean fuck mom and granny?"

"Oh yes I do."

"But mom would never..."

Charlie, do you remember when you were getting ready for that football game a couple of days after you turned 18?"

"Um, yeah. She seemed so proud."

"She was proud, yes, but do you remember what you were wearing the first time she saw you?"

I recalled. I was wearing in my bedroom wearing nothing but a jockstrap and socks. I'd accidentally left the door half open. She stood in the doorway with an admiring look on her face. I blushed so hard I thought I would die of embarrassment. But then, when she saw me that way I saw her wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I had to think of something else to keep from getting hard. Mom said nothing, but turned around. I didn't know if she, too, was ashamed of us seeing each other practically naked, or if that sly smile I could swear was on her face as she turned around was one of appreciation and even approval.

After a few days I got up the nerve to stand in the kitchen, Mandy at my side for moral support. I really wanted to see mom in her underwear again, and I wanted to see granny's pussy. I wished I had seen her and grandpa fucking before he got sick and unable to do anything but watch. I felt like a fricking pervert, but considering what I was about to ask our mother, perhaps I was. Perhaps Amanda was. And just maybe mom was, too. I certainly knew grandma was. We were now a family of sex servants to our own lust, but damn did I love it.

"Mom, can we talk to you?" I started out, so wanting to blurt my request out, but afraid if I didn't ease into it, make a good argument, she would never agree.

"Sure honey. Were you going to ask about grandma?"

I blathered about, shocked that that sweet, svelte mother and my sister and I had almost the same thought.

"Kids, I knew you were going to ask me, but I wanted to, or at least tried to wait until you actually did. But that look on your faces told me it was time. Besides, it's about damn time. I've been wanting to fuck you both since I left you at my mom's place, and figured eventually I would have the chance. You want to watch me and mom get it on, or join us?"

We nodded simultaneously. Mom walked over to us, groped us both. My cock immediately began to grow, pressing against the front of them. Without feeling her, I could tell that Mandy was getting very wet. I would have given anything to pull down her panties and rub the creamy crotch on my face. Or at least draw the odors of her muskiness and pee into my nose.

"When did you want her over? Or did you want to go there?"

I was too hot to wait, but knew I would have to. As if some kind of alarm had been set, the doorbell rang. It was granny, smiling as she held her arms out. I hugged her but immediately slid down to my knees and put my hand under her dress. She had no undies on. I buried my hand beneath the skirt and pressed it against her muff.

"I knew you kids were ready for another visit, so I called your grandmother earlier today. I figured when you were there she'd have taught you plenty. The lessons will continue after dinner. But if Chuck would like a little appetizer, mom, you can go with him to my room."