Grandma Comes

Story Info
Fetish, incest, old age pleasure.
5.4k words
4.25
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda, and Elsie were still remembering their experiences with John, Peter, and especially Ann, who worked in the canteen at the place where they worked.

They would never have thought that Ann was into lesbian activities, and having an incestuous relationship with her two brothers, and even more, into such an extreme pee fetish.......They looked forward to their next visit to Ann's house!!!

In the meantime, they saw Ann every day, and always exchanged smiles, and winks.

..........,...,..........

The sisters managed to visit their parents fairly often, as they didn't live too far away.

However, they were about to get a phone call that would make the coming weekend very "interesting"!!!

Their maternal grandmother phoned, and asked if she could visit for a couple of days.....Violet was a lovely old lady, and the sisters got on very well with her, as they did with all the family.......she had to be 90 years old, but wasn't at all frail, but showed her age.

There had never been anything sexual between her, and the sisters.....in fact, although Violet suspected they had lesbian tendencies over the years, she'd never broached the subject.

When the sisters were young, it was just after the war (WW 2), and during the week when their parents were working unusual hours, (London was a mess for everyone),

they stayed at Violet's house quite often.

They'd seen Violet semi-naked at bedtime, and seen her using the toilet often, but there had never been anything sexual, and the sisters thought nothing of it at the time.

Anyway, Friday evening arrived, and a taxi pulled up outside the apartments, and the sisters went down to meet, and greet her.

Indoors there was lots of tea, and chatting which went on long into the evening, until it was time for bed.

There was a sofabed in the apartment, and they got it ready for Violet.

They watched her undress, and get ready for bed, keeping her old granny knickers on, and turning away when she put her long nightie on.

Not a sexual thought entered their heads......they said goodnight, and went to bed themselves.

The next morning, the sisters got up,and went to the lounge, where violet was just stirring.

Her night bag had tipped over near the bed, and lying on the floor was her purse, and an old looking rubber dildo had fallen out.

"Bloody hell Vi, " said Brenda, " what's this rubber cock doing in your bag?"

"Oh! Dear, you shouldn't have seen that, " she said, her face reddening.

"Why not? "said Elsie, "It's quite normal to enjoy yourself.....we do!"

"Well, I have to enjoy myself.....I still feel the 'need' sometimes......since your grandad passed away.....he was a very sexual man, " said Violet.

They went to have breakfast, and had a long chat, disclosing the things they'd got up to over the years.

Violet surprised the sisters, when she told them about their grandad........besides 'normal intercourse', he'd had anal intercourse with her, which she'd enjoyed,...they'd had oral sex with each other, and it turned out they both enjoyed pee games.

"It runs in the family then," said Elsie," and have you had lesbian sex as well?"

"Yes, " she replied, " oral, kissing, everything."

"O.M.G.", said Brenda, " If only we'd known eh! "

"You mentioned pee games with grandad....what sort of games? " asked Elsie.

" Everything, you name it, " she replied, "can I be really, well...'um...bold?"

"Of course, " said Elsie.

"We did something really naughty....we tasted each others wee wee..!"

"How, tell us more, " said Brenda.

"He used my mouth as a toilet for a wee sometimes, and I did it for him as well. " she replied.

The sisters looked at each other smiling, and told Violet that they approved, and during their chat, she disclosed that she'd done the same with female friends as well.

She, to be frank, had been a bit of a whore in her life time, like the sisters........it really did run in the family then.

"So, do you fancy a bit of incest with us? " asked Elsie.

Violet thought for a moment.

" I guess so," she replied.

They returned to the lounge, and sat on the sofabed.

They were all wearing their nighties, and they all had low fronts, exposing some cleavage.

"No limits then, " said Brenda, and Violet shivered with excitement at the thought of having a naughty relationship with her granddaughters.

"But I'm so old, and wrinkly, " she said.

"So, that's no problem to us, is it," said Elsie.

She'd seen the sisters kissing, so when Brenda leant over to kiss her, she said, " I haven't got my teeth in."

This didn't bother Brenda, and she kissed Violet fully on the lips, opening her mouth, and pushing her tongue into her mouth.......she responded eagerly, and put her tongue into Brenda's mouth.

Meanwhile, Elsie had exposed Violet's breasts, and was amazed at the length of her nipples......maybe an inch, and a half long.

"Look at her fucking teats, " she said, " they're longer than ours."

"That's grandad's doing, pulling on them, sucking on them, pinching them, and of course, breast feeding your mother, " she said.

" Lets undress, " said Elsie.

They took their nighties off, and saw Violets naked body for the first time.

Indeed, she was wrinkly, across her sagging belly, and her drooping breasts, legs, arms, bottom........she had grey pubic hair, and short grey head hair.

Then as Violet was standing, her legs slightly apart, they noticed her labial lips hanging down.

"Look at her pussy flaps Elsie, " said Brenda.

They hung down, maybe three inches, and they too were wrinkly.

"Bend over Vi, let's have a look at your cunt, " said Elsie.

Violet didn't seem to be bothered that the sisters were using naughty language......she admitted she'd used it herself, and liked it too.

She bent forward, resting her hands on the sofa.

Elsie knelt down, pulled the flaps open, and began to lick the damp, sticky crease, even though she hadn't washed yet.........Elsie found the taste really nice....old urine, and some vaginal juice.

"Oh! Fuck......that's so.....Oh!....good!......I'm coming, " she cried out.

For her age, it was such a strong orgasm, but she suffered with a weak bladder, and began to leak urine, and Elsie eagerly lapped it up.

"Let me have some, " said Brenda, and Elsie got up so that she too could enjoy Violet's leak as well, and while she was running her tongue along the wet valley, she gave her pouting anus a quick rimming as well.

When she'd finished, she got up, and kissed Elsie fully on her lips, mouths open, and tongues searching, saliva flowing back,and forth.

Violet grabbed her nightie, and held it between her thighs, to stop her urine from dripping onto the carpet.

"You naughty girls," said Violet, "Oh! Dear....I'm wetting myself, " as she felt the nightie getting wet.

While she held her nightie between her legs, Elsie, and Brenda took turns in kissing her, dribbling saliva into her mouth, so that she could taste her own juices.

"I suspected you to were this way inclined....what a pity I didn't know for sure," said Violet.

The sisters agreed......."We've missed such a lot with you," they said.

"We'll make up for bit of lost time, "said Brenda, " not all, but some."

Violet was getting really eager......"What shall we do? " she asked.

"Anything," said Elsie," no limits eh! "

"Let's go to our bedroom....the bed is protected, in case things get a bit 'wet'," said Elsie.

Violet smiled in anticipation.

Elsie went to the bathroom on her way to the bedroom, and removed her dentures.......joining Brenda, and Violet in the bedroom, she looked a Violet, displaying her open mouth........

"There you go, we're a matching pair now, " she said, showing her gummy mouth.

Violet smiled, and gratefully accepted a wet salivary kiss from her.

As they kissed, exchanging saliva, Brenda was concentrating on Violet's nipples, sucking them in turn, left, and right......making them stiffen, and feel sensitive.

The kiss was a long one, and as Brenda sucked on the hard nipples, she felt between Violet's thighs, and was fingering deep into her sticky vagina.......her legs were quivering, as her finger moved in, and out.

Small amounts of urine trickled out from her urethra, which was well open, and surmounted quite a swollen mound.

"She's pissing herself, " said Brenda.

Elsie stopped kissing her, and went down to look, while Brenda removed her wet, sticky fingers, and offered them to Violet to lick.

"That's it you dirty fucking old whore, taste your own piss, and cunt juices," she said.

They then took it in turns to lick Brenda's fingers, including herself.

"Have you tasted your piss before Vi? " Asked Elsie.

" Yes, as often as I can.......I do it in a glass, and drink it, " she replied.

Brenda, and Elsie smiled in approval.

"We're going to have a great weekend, " said Elsie.

"Fuck yes! " agreed Brenda.

They spent a while, playing with each other, touching, kissing, and chatting.

"A silly question, " said Elsie, " What else do you like doing, pissing that is?"

"There is one thing I really enjoy, " said Violet........" I love wetting myself fully dressed."

"Really, well, we'll have to enjoy that with you.....we've done that a few times " said Brenda.

"Oh! You're so naughty," said Violet.

It was turning out that Violet was as bad ( or good!) as the sisters were.

They chatted for a while, and they told Violet about some of their experiences, especially with Ann, John, and Peter, and the anal they had on their first meeting.

"You two certainly enjoyed yourselves," said Violet, " As I told you, I've had my share as well."

"Let's get dressed then, "said Brenda, " and go for a walk, so we can enjoy your favourite pissing game....it's nice, and warm again today."

"Oh! Lovely, I'd like that," said Violet.

The sisters went to their bedroom to dress, while Violet put some clothes on.

They must have all had the same idea.......knickers, black coloured trousers ( to hide what they were doing), t-shirts,no bras, and slip on sandles.....Violet's knickers were really old fashioned, long, thick cotton, and were elasticated just above the knees.

Before they left, they had more tea, and got ready to leave.

"There's a little park down the road, with benches.....we could sit on them, and have a nice piss," said Elsie.

"Yes, but I'm a bit peckish......shall we have cake, and a cup of tea at the park cafe first? " said Brenda.

"Great idea," said Elsie, " but no pissing in there."

They arrived at the cafe, and sat down with cream doughnuts, and two mugs of tea each, spending maybe half an hour there.

" My bladder's filling up," said Violet.

"We'd better make a move then," said Elsie.

They drank up, and wandered off into the park, talking about their experiences.

There weren't many people about at that moment, and Brenda moved behind Violet as they walked, and placed her right hand on her bottom, sliding her fingers down between Violet's thighs, and found the material of her trousers wet.

"You're trousers are wet, " she said, "you've pissed yourself. "

" I know, I couldn't hold it anymore....it's my weak bladder, " she said.

It was hardly noticeable with the black trousers she was wearing, but she could see the trouser legs were definitely darker.......Violet was peeing even more, and urine was running down the inside of her legs.

" Are you enjoying yourself?" asked Elsie.

"Oh! Yes, I'm glad I came.....what about you two?"

"Oh! We're getting there," said Brenda, " I've done some already."

"Me too, " said Elsie.

They walked for a while, and found a bench to sit on.

Unable to hold on any longer, Violet let go the remainder of her bladder, and hot urine gushed into her knickers, and trousers, and eventually dripped onto the grass under the bench.

The two sisters joined her, and let go as well......soon there were three lots of urine dripping onto the grass.

"Oh! My goodness, I'm fucking enjoying this, "said Violet, " It's giving me a lovely feeling in my cunt."

She seemed more relaxed now about using naughty language.

"Yes, it does that.....sort of a tingling feeling all the way up your cunt, " said Elsie," nice isn't it."

They must have sat there for nearly an hour chatting about, ( what else....sexual things), and decided to head for home.

"What's the plan when we get back? " said Violet.

"I think some lunch, and more to drink, then, more naughties," said Brenda.

The warm wet feeling in their clothes made all three of them excited, and the wet gussets rubbing against their sexy bits caused small orgasms, which produced sticky

juices to ooze out, making their fun even better.

Violet smiled, hardly able to believe her good fortune, finding out her granddaughters were a pair of incestuous, bisexual whores.

When they arrived back at the apartment, they undressed, and just put on some dry knickers.

Violet had bought several pairs of clean knickers....the long legged cotton ones that she always wore.

The sisters got a light lunch together, salad with ham, and they sat at the table to eat it, washed down with a light sweet wine.

Afterwards, they washed up, and settled down in the lounge.

"What now? " asked Violet.

"Anything you like Vi, " said Elsie, "personally, I'd like to lick your cunt again, I enjoyed the taste of your piss, and cunt juices."

" Oh! Yes, and when you dribbled some into my mouth.....that was fantastic, " said Violet.

"Why don't we lick each others cunts, and pass it round," said Brenda.

"That sounds good, " said Elsie, " and keep our juices, and saliva in our mouths, without swallowing eh!! "

"I'll go first, " said Brenda," bend over you two. "

Violet, and Elsie bent over, resting their hands on the sofa, and Brenda approached her sister, and knelt down behind her.

The fact that they hadn't washed didn't seem to bother them, in fact they seemed to enjoy the taste, and odour of their urine, and vaginal secretions, especially since their walk in the park.

Brenda buried her face in the damp area of her sister's vulval valley, thrusting her tongue as far into the open pussy as it would go, then chewed gently on her large, sensitive clitoris.

Finally, with the long labial wide open, and flapping against her lips, she sucked on the mound of her urethral opening.

Elsie dribbled a small amount of urine into Brenda's mouth, and she kept it in her mouth as they'd agreed.

She approached her grandma, and together with copious amounts of saliva, she dribbled into her mouth........which she passed onto Elsie, each of them swallowing a little.

Then Elsie knelt behind Violet, and repeated the process, loving the taste of the discharged mixture of juices, and urine......with her own mouth full, she kissed her sister....passing it on, and in turn to Violet, savouring the taste of her own juices.

They continued the process for a long while, each of them experiencing short, but intense orgasms, from being licked, and tasting each others juices.

After a while, they sat on the protected sofa........"That was so fucking good, " said Violet.

The sisters agreed, especially as it was their own grandma they were having sex with, and her age seemed to excite them even more.

"I think we'd better have a shower, " said Elsie, " we're in a bit of a mess."

They went to the bathroom, and took turns in the shower, while Violet sat on the toilet, and had a poop.......the sisters had done theirs earlier in the morning.

"I needed that," said Violet, and afterwards had her shower.

They stayed naked, each of them still sexually aroused, which was obvious, as their generous nipples were still erect.

Violet seemed very proud of hers, as she took every opportunity to pull on them.

"We've got the whole evening to enjoy ourselves, " said Elsie.

"Are you going to be alright Vi.....all this sex, I mean, and I don't want to be rude, but you've got to be 90.....I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, " said Brenda.

"That's alright......you're caring about me, and I appreciate it, " she replied, " and I'm 91, nearly 92, and I'm still able to enjoy myself.....do what you like to each other, and me! "

"We'll watch the television for a while eh!, " said Elsie.

" Have you ever watched porn? " asked Brenda.

"A long time ago, " she replied."

Brenda went upstairs, to fetch two dvd's she'd been given ages ago, and returned to find Elsie, and Violet kissing, their toothless mouths locked together, tongues in each others mouths.

"Ok! ",she said, "enjoy."

She switched the tv on, and put the first dvd in the slot.

"You'll like these, " she said.

The first one opened with two middle aged women walking down the street, and the next scene showed them entering their house, stopping in the hallway, and kissing, with a close up of their tongues in each others mouths, dribbling lots of saliva.

Their hands up each others skirts, feeling, and squeezing between their legs, which were parted.

The next scene was in the bedroom, and they were undressing........naked, they felt each other between their ample thighs, fingers in their vaginas.

They took their fingers out, and licked them.

Eventually they were in a '69 position licking each others vaginas, with close-ups.

One of them moved her tongue to the others anus, and pushed her tongue in quite a long way.

There was a lot of moaning of course, and at one point, some leakage of urine, and vaginal juice.

The film went on for another 15 minutes, during which time, the sisters, and Violet masturbated themselves, rubbing their erect clitorises, and fingering their sticky vaginas......heavy breathing, and orgasming.

"That is so sexy," said Violet, "Oh! Look, they're fingering each others arseholes....I'd love that."

When the film had finished, Brenda put the next dvd on......" You'll love this one, " she said. " It includes lesbian pissing."

"Oh! Nice," said Violet.

She watched excited, as the film progressed, her hand between her thighs, as she rubbed her clitoris, squeezing the sensitive head.

The sisters watched her masturbating, and having an orgasm, gasping, and breathing heavily.

"Stick your fingers up your cunt, you dirty whore," said Brenda.

Violet thrust three fingers into her oozing vagina, and urinated, a large gush spurted out onto the sofa, which was well protected, with a waterproof sheet, underneath a blanket.

They watched the film, as one of the ladys squatted over the other ones face, and emptied her bladder into her open mouth.........and she swallowed!

" Oh! Fuck....." gasped Violet, " I can't stop coming.......Oh!....Oh!....fuck.!"

The remainder of the film was, shall we say " very wet ", and Violet enjoyed every scene.

It was a very good job that the sofa was protected, as she was sitting on the soaking blanket.

"You said you'd like anything, " said Elsie.

" Oh! Yes," replied Violet.

" First, let's have some supper, and some drinks, " said Brenda.

"Did you enjoy the films? " asked Elsie.

"I fucking did.....what a pair of whores they were, " she replied," I hope we can do some of the things they did."

"We will, Oh! Yes, "said Brenda.

They sat in the kitchen, with a bottle of wine, and some sweet shortbread cakes to eat as they chatted.

"So, you had grandad's cock up your arse? " said Brenda.

"Oh! Yes.....I loved that, " she replied.

"We'll have to see what we can do," said Elsie.

A half hour later, they went to the bedroom, and got on the bed.

Violet lay between the sisters, her knees raised, and legs open.

Brenda rubbed her hard clitoris, while Elsie felt between the cheeks of her bottom feeling for her slack anal opening.

She rubbed it, and slipped her middle finger into the pouting hole........pushing it full length up into her soft, sticky tube.

12