Grandma Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Fuck, that's so good," she gasped, " yes, yes......m'mmmm."

Brenda moved her hand down, and eased her middle finger into her anus as well.....two fingers in at the same time, stretching the rim.

They could feel the soft inner wall inside.

"You need some cock up there, " said Elsie, and with that went to get the 'toy ' box.

Brenda removed her finger from the well stretched anal opening, as Elsie returned with the box.

She took a long bendy dildo out.......it was about 8 or 9 inches long, shaped like a penis, with a bulbous head, and measured a good inch, and a half across.

Violet gasped, as Brenda opened her legs, and held it against the slack rim.......slowly she eased it in, the rim of her anus gripping the sides as it slipped inside her rectum.

She moved it in,and out, slowly..........it must have nudged her bladder, because she began to pee.

Meanwhile Elsie had knelt with her knees either side of Violet's body, her pussy inches from her face.

"Open your fucking mouth, you dirty cunt, and drink my piss," and at that moment began to pee in her mouth........."Swallow it you fucking whore."

Violet, despite her age, was enjoying this orgy of sex, especially as it was with her own granddaughters.

With the invasion of her anus, she totally lost control of her bladder, and pee sprayed out, soaking her thighs, the dildo, everywhere.

Brenda stopped moving the dildo in, and out, pushing it all the way in, held it still, all eight inches or so pressing at the limit, as far as it would go.

Elsie finished peeing, and got up.........."Well, was that good? ", she asked.

"Oh! Fuck...yes....Oh! Yes.....," she whimpered.

The bed was soaking, and Brenda hadn't peed yet, but she was going to.

"My turn for a drink, " said Elsie, as she positioned herself, laying on the wet bed.

Brenda knelt astride her face, and Elsie opened her mouth, as urine gushed out, and she swallowed, gulping down every drop.

Violet lay next to them, letting the dildo slide out of her anus, slowly by itself.

As the last drips fell into Elsie's mouth, Brenda looked down......"Did you enjoy your arse fuck?"

"Oh! Yes, very much, " she replied.

"Let's get some sleep, busy day tomorrow.....lots of sex!" said Brenda......."We'll change the bedding in the morning, and clean ourselves up ready for another session eh! "

They lay down on the wet sheet without covers as it was too warm, and just for a final bit of fun, the sisters took a nipple each, and sucked on them.

" Ooooh! Thats nice, " whimpered Violet.

She in turn reached either side of her, and pulled on the sisters nipples.

Sunday morning arrived, and they all showered, and put a dry sheet on the bed, then went down for breakfast, wearing just clean knickers.

A good hearty breakfast, and lots of tea, and sex talk ( obviously ).

"You've been a very naughty granny Vi, " said Elsie.

" And you still are," said Brenda.

"I know....I don't think I'll ever get bored with sex, even at my age.....I can't get enough......I love it," said Violet.

"You're a fucking old whore really, aren't you, " said Brenda."

"What about you two...I know that I suspected you were bi-sexual, but doing it with each other has amazed me.....and I love it, " said Violet.....I hope we'll have lots more sessions."

"You can come anytime you like, or we can visit you, " said Elsie.

"What are we doing today? " asked Violet.

"Anything you want," replied Brenda.

"Pissing, arse fun, cunt fun, I don't care," she said," I've not had an opportunity like this, for a long time, so I'm going to enjoy myself."

"Long nipples seems to run in the family, " said Elsie, as she reached out, and taking both of Violet's in her hands, she squeezed them, and pulled them.

They went to the lounge, and sat on the sofa, which now had a dry cover on it, and spent twenty minutes or so playing with each others teats, resulting in erections all round, and they were sucked till they tingled.

Violet's breasts were flat, and wrinkled, making her nipples stand out even more.

They spent ages kissing, and tongues in each others mouths, and swallowing saliva...

Violet found this activity very arousing, moreso with Elsie

who'd left her teeth out as well.

This was going to be a visit she would never forget.

From that moment on, for the rest of the day, was going to be sexual satisfaction, she will never forget.......It was going to be grandma Violet's day.

However, the sisters were going to enjoy themselves as well.

"I want to be fucked," said Violet, " I want my cunt fucked."

"Well, it will be, but I think we'll have to inspect you first, " said Brenda, winking at Elsie.

"Oh! Yes, a physical inspection, and discussion about this patient eh!, " said Elsie.

They lay Violet out on the sofa, and opened her legs............she was full of anticipation as to what the sisters had in mind, with this little game.

Doctors, and nurses maybe.

They started ' examining ' her body, talking as if Violet wasn't there.

" Her breasts are about as they should be, for her age, " said Brenda

Elsie agreed, " But those nipples are very long, and erect."

"Hardly surprising, she's been playing with them for years, and I expect they've been well sucked, " said Brenda........they tweeked them for a few moments, squeezed, and pinched them, making them stand up even more.

" Let's get down to between her legs, " said Elsie, " and examine this ladys cunt. "

They moved down, and pulled her wrinkley thighs as far open as they would go, and parted the long labial flaps.

" Wow! Look at her cunt flaps, " said Brenda, " but look at this lady's clitoris, it's so distended.........let's have a closer look."

They parted her inner labia, and her clitoris stood upright, held down only by the skin beneath, the head bulged out from the surrounding ' foreskin', swollen, and looking like a small penis.

They took turns in squeezing it, and rubbing the sensitive head, and Violet let out a gasp, as she had a short orgasm.

"There's sticky juice coming out of her cunt, " said Brenda, " I wonder what it tastes like."

She scooped some on her finger, and sucked it, then got some more, and offered her finger to Elsie.

" M'mmmmm....nice!, " she said.

They then concentrated on her urethral opening.

"It's very open," said Elsie, as she squeezed the raised mound, which stood maybe three quarters of an inch or so, with the opening of at least half an inch, enough to get a finger in.

"No wonder her piss sprays everywhere when she pisses," said Brenda.

While Brenda inspected her vagina, pulling it open to see the inside the sticky tube Elsie pulled her slack anal rim open to expose the inside of her pouting anus.

"Everything is slack, and well used......this lady has had her fair share, " said Elsie.

"Yes....she's showing all the signs of being a dirty fucking whore," said Brenda.

"Treatment? " asked Elsie.

"A good seeing to her cunt, arse, pisshole,clitoris, tits, and nipples, a good all round dose of sex! " said Brenda.

"Medicine? "

" Piss, and lots of it," replied Brenda.

Violet had enjoyed the game, which actually lasted an hour or so, during which she had two or three small orgasms.

"I enjoyed that game, but I'd love to watch my granddaughters having sex....how about you two giving me a 'show', " she said.

" We're up for that aren't we, " said Brenda, and Elsie agreed.

Violet sat at one end of the sofa, and watched as the sisters embraced, and kissed, their mouths open, their tongues extended, and searching, saliva dribbling.......at one point, they even parted their lips, and took turns to lay their heads back, mouths open wide,while the other sister dribbled saliva.

As they kissed, legs apart, fingers worked in each others vaginas.

Elsie orgasmed first, which spurred Brenda to come as well, and both of them spurted urine.

"Fuck, you two are really a pair of fucking whores," said Violet, who was fingering herself while she watched.

The sisters offered their fingers for Violet to suck on, before carrying on with each other.

"Lick each others cunts, " said Violet.

Brenda licked Elsie first, and she got a mouthful of urine, then Elsie had an orgasm, and spurted.

When it was Brenda's turn, she squatted over Elsie's mouth, and emptied her bladder, and all of it was swallowed.

Violet's finger was thrusting in, and out of her oozing vagina, and rubbing her throbbing clitoris with her other hand.....orgasming, as she watched her granddaughters having wet sex with each other.

Elsie had saved a mouthful of Brenda's urine, and they kissed, and she dribbled it into her mouth.

For three quarters of an hour, they played, and Violet was delighted.

At over 90, even she was surprised at the orgasms she was having.

With their mouths, and lips sticky with urine, and juices, they both kissed Violet, dribbling, and spitting into her mouth.

The rest of the day was absolute sex.......the things they got up to almost beyond the imagination.......especially when it came to anal for Violet.

"I want you to fuck my arse," she said.

The sisters looked at each other.

" You really like your arse hole fucked.......grandad must have really given it some, "said Elsie.

"He did," said Violet, "at least a couple of times a week.....when he wasn't fucking my cunt, or I was sucking his cock."

"Use that dildo again...I loved it! " she exclaimed.

" I've got a better idea, " said Brenda, and she went of to the kitchen, returning a

minute later with a large cucumber.

Violet's eyes went wide......." Oh! fuck, "she said, smiling, and she lay on the sofa, legs open, and Elsie lifting them.

The dildo she'd had in her the day before, was on the coffee table, and Brenda picked that up as well.

Violet sighed, still smiling, unaware what Brenda had in mind......she was soon to find out.

Even Brenda wasn't sure if their 90 year old grandma would handle what she had planned.

She inserted her finger into Violet's sticky vagina, and wiped it around the pouting anal opening, and pushed it into the very slack rim.

Then replaced it with the cucumber, slowly easing it in.

"Ooooh! Thats nice.....Ooooh! Yes...."

"How far can I push it in? "asked Brenda.

"As far as will go....I'll tell you, " said Violet.

It went in ten inches before she stopped her.

Then Brenda held the dildo to her vagina, and that slipped in easily, but it only went in 6 inches.

She moved them in, and out in turn, and Violet gasped.

The pressure caused the obvious, she gushed urine, unable to control her bladder.

She orgasmed uncontrollably, and ten minutes later, she gasped, "Enough. Oh! No more."

Brenda let the dildo, and cucumber slip out on their own, and the sisters watched as her anal rim closed as it left her anus.

" That was fucking beautiful, " said Violet.

"I'm surprised at how much went into your arsehole, " said Elsie, "nearly ten inches."

"And I loved every inch, but fucking my cunt at the same time was new, and great, " she said.

They settled down on the sofa, and spent some time kissing, chatting, and feeling each other, but it would soon be time for Violet to go home, and the sisters would have to go to work in the morning.

She packed her overnight bag, and got dressed after going to the bathroom to clean up.

Elsie called for a taxi, but before it arrived,they kissed again.

"Come again, maybe when we have a weeks holiday, and possibly meet iAnn, and her brothers, Peter, and John, " said Brenda.

"I'd love that, " she replied, "I still can't get over what has happened here with you two.....who'd have thought my own granddaughters were fucking bisexual, lesbian, dirty, fucking whores."

" Well, you've given us a bit of a shock too, thinking our grandma was an innocent old lady.......not, as it turns out, as big a fucking slut as us two, " said Brenda.

The taxi arrived, final kisses, and she was on her way.

12