Grandma Girlfriends, The Visit

Story Info
Everything big on a Ssbbw!
3.6k words
4.32
18.4k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started in the summer of 1997 when I had just turned 19 years old and it was my first year in college and couldn't wait to get my summer on. I couldn't wait for the summer cookouts, fishing, hanging out with my friends just enjoy the summer like everyone else's.

Until, My mother called me into the living room saying that my grandmother wants me to come visit her for the summer and help out with getting of some old furniture and stuff remove from her home that she didn't need any more and she'd make it worth my wild.

I told her to let me think about it, and will let her know in a few days,

See my grandma is 60 years old and lives in a gated community and was surrounded by people her age that just wanted to relax and live their life to the fullest. While visiting her when I was 18 for one weekend, I met some of her girlfriends and they love to drink wine and talk about the good old days.

Now one thing that I didn't mention is that I like older women with big titties and a big asses to die for. And when I met her friends for the first time I was in heaven, Three of the most beautiful big women that I ever saw in my life.

First, I met Ms. Ella May, who was 58 and about 5ft.5in. 280lbs. 46DD-38-68

Second was Ms. Brenda, who was 61 about 5ft.7in. 220lbs. 44E-33-48

Third, was Ms. Patricia, Wow!! Also 58, about 5ft.9in. 52N-46-62

She was what was called an SSBBW! AND ALL OF THEM WERE NATURAL!

Man, her boobs were so big it look like she was about to pop all the buttons on her shirt. And when her nipples got erect they look like they were fighting for freedom. The circumference of her nipples was as wide as a coke bottle top, lol! I might be exaggerating a little or maybe the bra she had on made it look so big and round, but they were the best I've ever seen.

So, let me get back to the story! They came in one at a time and my grandma introduced me to them, Oh! I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Michael! But everyone Mike.

They all said hello and gave me a big hug when entering my grandma's house. And yes!!

I love the hugs and my blood started heading down south. And I knew what was happening to my third leg so call it.

"Let's get this party started"! said Ella may,

"Where's the drinks and who's making them this time, not me, said Brenda! How about your grandson make them tonight, said Patricia with them big titties! "I don't know if he's know how to make them, said his grandma, He's going to learn today, said Patricia! are you ok with that mike, or should i call you "Big Mike" wink, wink! from Patricia.

Ok, I hope I don't get you girls too drunk to make it home tonight, don't worry, said grandma they can spend the night and use the spare room or the pull out sofa bed.

It was done before grandson. So, I started with some shots at first and Ella May had turned on some music and started dancing all I saw was titties and booty shaking in all directions in the living room, I felt a stir in my pants and this time it would not stop. It was getting harder by the second.

Next I made some mixed drinks with coke cola and 151 Bacardi and passed them around to the ladies one by one and forgot that I had a tent in my pants. Since Ella May was dancing and my grandma and Brenda had their backs to me as I passed them their drinks. The only one who caught my attention and she saw my tent in my pants was Patricia! and with the looks on her face was priceless!

She looked at me with a big smile on her face and said, "Big Mike" this taste good!, If you keep making these all night, I'm not going to make it home tonight. And then I knew it was going to be a "long" night for me.

So as the girls continue to party the night up and asking for more shots and mix drinks, things started to get weird to me a little as Patricia started to walk over to me and started putting one for her finger in her shot glass and rubbing it over her titties cleavage, with her back to the other ladies and licking her lips at me. All I could do was stare at the titties she had, they started to shine with the wettest from the alcohol she was rubbing on them.

Then I jumped when I heard my grandma say! "What are you doing to my grandson over there Patricia" Nothing! said Patricia while still rubbing the alcohol over her titties, So I stuck out my tongue between my lips and slid it in and out a few times and that got Patricia attention. So Big mike, do you know how to use the lips of yours, I said! are them titties real?, she said yes, and that then answered your question about my lips

Ok! smarty pant, said Patricia. We will see real soon "Big Mike"!

So are party been going on for about 2 hours and the girls all started to slur their words I know that they were drunk or a little tipsy, but when Ella May started to take off her shirt because she was feeling little hot in her clothes.

All the girls shouted out take it off, take it off and she did, my eyes got big like cartoon coyote eyes, titties everywhere, So my grandma and Brenda pickup Ella May clothes up and proceeded to help her to the room that she was sleeping in for the night.

That when shit hit the fan with me and Patricia. Left all alone for the night and may I tell you it was a damn good night!!

Patricia made a b-line straight to me with lust in her eyes, "are u ready to have some real fun"? Big Mike! Yes I do, Ms. Patricia!

Just call me Big Mamma! Big mamma it is! Now I know it must be hard and hurting in them pants of yours, and I said it must be hurting in that shirt of yours with their nipples hard as a nail trying to break free.

Yea they are, why don't you come over and free them and I can free that big bulge of yours's that been trying to get free for the last hour or so, happy for me that it's still hard and looking to be released. Ok Patricia! You're in for a surprise, well let's see Big Mike.

As I walked over to meet Patricia and she was to meet me, we heard some moaning coming from the bedroom that my grandma took her friends to.

Oh' don't worry about that's, said Patricia! I thought to myself want could be going on in there and at that point I felt a hand on my erect bulge that started to massage me up and down. I took my hand and started squeezing her titties and oh! They felt so soft that my fingers started to massage them. Oh' mike said Patricia! that feels wonderful, I like the way you massage my titties. I started to squeeze a little harder and harder and the more I squeezed the better they felt.

At that time, she was rubbing my erected bulge with her hands and I felt that if she keeps it up I'm going to shoot a load in my boxer, so I said hold on let me take it out for you Patricia, she said that's my job and to relax, I got this.

So, as she started to undo my belt and unbutton my pants and pulling them down slowly my bulge just busted out though my fly hole in my boxers, WOW!!!! Holy shit, Patricia said, and she stepped back to get a full view of my manhood! That looks to be about 9 inches long and about 4 inches in circumference.

I said, yes, it is! She said, you are "BIG MIKE"!!!!

Patricia said with her eyes wide open, come here and sit on top of the table and lay down so I came get a good look at cha.

I kicked off my pants and boxers and hoop on the table with my dick sticking up as I laid down with my back on the table thinking what will happen next.

First I felt a finger at the top of my dick and then down to the side of it, tracing down to my ball sack, Dam! That felt good, then I felt the whole hand of Patricia wrapped around it. Oh' this feels so wonderful in my hand she said! I can't even wrap my whole hand around it! I wonder how it will feel in my mouth, pussy and ass?

She started to stroke me up and down a few times and then I felt something wet on top of the head of my dick. Did she just spit on it? whatevery she did I didn't care, I just laid back and enjoyed it.

As I was enjoying the hand massage from Patricia, all of a sudden I heard moaning again coming down for where my grandma was at. Then at that point I felt cold tongue and lip covering my head on my dick and sliding down and then back up, down again and then back up, about 6 times up and down, up and down.

Then Patricia started going faster and faster on my dick now, and my dick was feeling really good and my eyes were shut and all I can think about is "this is the best blow job in my life." Patricia kept a good rhythm on my dick and I felt my legs started to shake and my toes curled up and I told her a was about to "CUMM."

Patricia mumbled something but i couldn't figure out what she said, so I let loose and about 6 loads of cumm shot out of me, I came hard! exploded in her mouth like nothing I had done before, Damn! that felt good. Still on my back and my dick in her mouth and all she could do was swallow what she can, and the rest leaked from the sides of her mouth and dripping on my thighs.

Patricia released my dick from her mouth and I raised up from the table to get a good look and what just happened, Wow!

Patricia just looked at me and took a good swallow of my cumm that was in her mouth and said! That was the sweetest tasting "CUMM" she has ever had, and she wanted more. I took a look at my dick, and it was still rock hard and so shiny with the cum all over it, Dam! What I sight to see.

Patricia said, now it's time for round 2, Help me get my clothes off starting with my shirt and bra. I said no problem, let me help! So, I got off the table and went in front to help her with the buttons on her shirt and also took my shirt off.

Then as her shirt came off, dam! this is the biggest bra that I ever saw and the titties meat that was popping out the top of it.

Patricia said get behind me and unsnap the hooks. It was about 10 hooks to unsnap, So I did one at a time and it looked like the bra couldn't waite to come off. I finally got to the last 1 and took off her bra and held it up with my right and left hand, Dam! This bra had some weight to it, about 2 to 3lbs! It was a little heavy considering the size of it.

I stretched it and wow! The cup that holds the titties in place was big and deep, I put one of the cup over my face and my hold face and head could fit in. I heard Patricia laughing and said, stop playing with my bra and come suck on these titties! No problem! I said, and with that I put down the bra and hurried to the front of her.

I couldn't make this up, but her titties were Big, HUGE! I can say. Man, they cover her whole belly, look like water balloons when you fill them with water and they stretch down to the sink, and you can see all the stretch marks from the top of her chest to the big black areola for hers and sticking out facing down was her nipples and' MAN! were that thick and about 1 & 1/2" long maybe 3 when they got hard.

Patricia asks me, do you like what you see? I just nodded my head with excitement and couldn't wait for my lips to be all over them.

So, what are you waiting for! Big Mike. There is no waiting! I pickup one of her titties up with two hands and guide her nipple straight to my open watering mouth, wrapping my lips around it and started to suck on it, It felt like i had one of those cand ring that you put on your finger and it looks like a big diamond ring.

Man! I was sucking on that titties like I had never sucked on a tittie before. She was moaning, saying things that I had never heard before, like! suck that nipples like I was sucking the dick of yours's", suck my nipples like when you were a baby sucking on your mother's titties.

I was sucking her nipples so hard that she started to shake and trembling at the same time, telling me don't stop! don't stop! I am reaching down with one of my hands trying to find the other nipples, so I can stimulate her even more to get her off.

Grabbed ahold of it and was pinching and pulling on her nipple while sucking the other one. Patricia said keep sucking! and suck a little harder, cause momma about to "CUMM ALL OVER THIS FLOOR" I was sucking her nipple, biting a little, pulling it with my lips, squeezing and pulling the other one and them it happen.

Patricia orgasm and came so hard that she Squirted all over the floor! Squirt after squirt after squirt! I felt water splashing on my legs and feet. I couldn't believe it, just from me sucking and playing with her titties, unbelievable!! Hold on baby,' Patricia said. I must sit down for a few. My nipples are the most sensitive on my body and you will find out the other one real soon.

As we both took a break from each other I went and got some water for us to rehydrate, and as I came back, I heard some more light moaning come from that room again. So, I thought maybe they are all sleeping and dreaming.

As I was walking back to the living room with water in hand and Patricia said! Are you ready for round 3? I said, yes i am" and this might be the knockout round! lol. We drunk are water and we took a few shots and began round 3!

Patricia got up and told me to get up also, because she said that she wants to get comfortable and that we should put the couch cushions on the floor for support, but I told her that I think this couch turns into a bed, that was what I was told by my grandma. Yes, it's dose! said Patricia' I almost forgotten about it. Let set it up, would you mind helping me? Yes, I will.

So, we started undoing the couch cushion and unfolding out the bed and it was big enough for both of us. Are u ready! Big Mike? Ready when you are, Well let me get out of the rest of my clothes and we can continue.

Patricia started getting undress and I just watched and started jerking my dick back to life. Patricia said yes baby! Get that dick nice and hard for me cause that dick is going in both my holes tonight!!!

I watched as she bent over and them big ass titties were hanging like water balloons almost touching the floor and when her ass came into view when she took off her leggings, Double WOW!!! Ass so big! it blocked my whole view to the front living room, holly shit, I don't know what to do with that.

She said, don't be Shy now, this is what you call a SSBBW ASS! She said come and touch it, squeeze it, rub all over it, and I did. As she was bending over I touched it, squeezed it, and rubbed all over it. It was so soft, and it giggled around like Jell-O.

Well, is that all you're going to do, said Patricia! I said no! Now get in bed and lie down on your back, she did and both titties went east and west of her body. I took both of my hands and started rubbing all over her body from her chest to her feet without touching her unshaven pussy. I move to the end of bed and ask her to spread her legs so I can get access to her hairy pussy, and she did.

I got in between her thighs and searched for her pussy and found her pussy lips and they were puffy as hell, thick and fat, so I started squeezing her lips and opening and closing them with my fingers. Playing with them and she started to get wet and wetter as time went by. She started moaning a little and said go on eat me, lick my clit, make me feel good, do whatever you like.

For an SSBBW she was flexible for her size. Patricia spread her legs wide as she can and them with my right and left hand I spread her lips apart to get to her pussy. Stuck my tongue out and went to work on her pink center. Licking her pussy like a dog at his water bowl, sucking her pussy lips, left one then the right one and kept repeating the motion.

And then I felt a hand on the back of my head and then the other hand, don't stop baby, don't stop! You mouth and tongue are doing a wonderful job on my pussy. I was licking nonstop until

I felt something growing and it was touching the top of my nose, it was getting bigger and bigger as I licked away at Patricia pussy.

I was licking and sucking at her pussy and her pussy lips, I just had to stop and look up at what was poking me in my face and when I did OMG' it was her clit! It was still growing and getting bigger, it looks like the size of my thumb, at least 3 inches and very thick look like a small penis poking out from under a hood. Patricia! I spoke. Dam you have the biggest clit that I ever saw in my life. The biggest ass, the biggest nipples and now this big ass clit. Patricia said! well that's something new to suck on, give it a try.

I took her advice and first started licking her big clit up and down side to side around and around and Patricia started to moan and make crazy noises with her moans, she started to curse, O'FUCK, keep fucking doing that, don't fucking stop, O'SHIT! O'SHIT! O'SHIT!!!!

Now her hands were moving my head in a circular motion on her clit very slow and then I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking hard, like I was giving her head on her clit.

Mann!! shit got intense" while i was going into overdrive on her clit, she was yelling out my name so loud, i thought she would've woken up the other ladies that were sleeping. I put one arm under each thigh to get a better grip. and while she still was holding on my head with her hand, she started to buck her legs like she was riding a bull.

"IM GOOONNNNNAAAAA CUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!! She spoke.

Patricia said! "Hurry up and move out the way, cause it's going to be a "BIG ONE", I try my best to stop and move out the way and as soon as I was releasing her clit.

Shit!! she squirted all in my face and chest. She just kept squirting and squirting and squirting. I thought she would never stop, but she did, and both of her legs were shaking uncontrollably for about 5 minutes or so. Then she got quiet!!

Patricia! I called out, are you ok? Nothing!

And about 3 more minutes went by, and she spoke! "I think I just passed out! I don't know if you did or not, but you were quiet for about 10 minutes and did move either. What time is it she said? it's about 2am, I said!

Patricia said! That was the knockout round!!! I said, but I didn't get to put this dick in your pussy and ass!!!!! Maybe next time Patricia said, next time and then she passed out and started snoring!!!!

Now that was a year ago, and today my mother just said that my grandma wants me to visit her this summer and I told her that I was thinking about it. I thought about it "Very Long and Hard" Yes! Mom tells her that I'll be CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!