Grandma Has Needs

Story Info
Grandson moves in with stoner Grandma.
4k words
4.6
87.4k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always really close with my Grandma. She was so lovely and nice to me growing up. She showed me more care and affection than my siblings and cousins, and as I got older and entered my anxiety ridden teen years, she was there for me with guidance, support and a warm joke.

I grew up on a 1,500 hectare farm in rural Wyoming, my Grandparents lived in a house my parents built for them to retire to at the back of the farm next to a seasonal river, for privacy and comfort.

My Grandmother kept a vegetable garden and knitted and baked, my Grandfather would help dad on the farm or would sleep alot. They were typical grandparents. My Grandfather got cancer as the years progressed, and he died, leaving my Grandmother alone in the house surrounded by fields and forest.

One day when I was back at home from College, my mother came to my room.

"Jacob, your Grandmother asked me if you'd like to move your things into her house down by the river, she's so lonely down there and needs a man around the house to help her maintain the place.....just while you're home from College......You know how fond she is of you!".

"Errr, if you want me to mom......does she have internet there?".... "Yes she does, she has everything you need... She'll cook and bake for you and probably do your laundry! But you have to help her with whatever she needs and be a good Grandson, okay?".... "Yes of course, if she wants me to", I replied casually.

The next day I packed my stuff and drove it down to my Grandmas house at the back of the property, the drive taking about 15 minutes trekking across a windy dirt road through rugged territory and thick forest, finally arriving at my Grandmas tidy house by the river. I found her outside hanging up washing as I parked my truck in the open bay shed next to the house.

"Jacob my love, thanks for coming down....I know its further from the Highway and town but I have alot of work I need you to help me with, since your Grandpa passed away". She looked sad but also happy to see me and have some new company.

My Grandmother is a plump and curvy redhead. I remember seeing pictures of her when she was younger, back in the 70's. Her and my Grandfather were hippy "back to the land" types, I even found a picture of her smoking marijuana in a circle with her friends at College. She was skinny and petite, and as she got older she's put on weight in all the right places. Curvy legs, curvy hips and large natural breasts, with her red hair kept shoulder length showing off her earrings. She always wore open dresses and skirts, the odd calico dress, and sometimes wore jeans if helping on the farm, which really showed off her hips and ass. I always thought she was an attractive woman, but never saw her in a sexual light, that would be wrong, she's my Grandma!

I settled into her house quickly, she helped me unpack my truck. She gave me the spare bedroom in her 2 bedroom house, right next to hers she used to share with my Grandpa. Everything was tidy and neat, she loved the rustic look but had the odd hippy paraphernalia here and there, including a picture of herself meeting with an Indian tribesman somewhere in Colorado during the 80's.

The next week was spent helping Grandma with her house. We painted walls, fixed fences, I repaired a hole in the roof, removed birds nests, and helped her with her truck. When we were working in her vegetable garden, she came outside wearing a tight tank top and cotton shorts, and as she bent over in front of me to trowel the dirt I could see right up her shorts to her pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear!

I could make out a small but thick bush nestled between her plump cheeks as she worked on her hands and knees with the trowel. I don't know if she caught me looking, but my pants began to stir and I had to excuse myself to go to the toilet. I sat on the toilet for 10 minutes waiting for my erection to go down before I could go back outside. It was a weird feeling, I was realising that I was attracted to my Grandmother.

"So how's your girlfriend, Andrea. Have you been seeing her much over the break?" My Grandma asked me as we sat down in the evening together to watch TV. "Oh, we broke up" I replied, looking alittle sad. "The distance was too much, besides I enjoy being single". My Grandma gave me a mischievous grin and said. "You're a young man, you should be really enjoying it while you can. Alot of young girls, and older ones, would love a good fuck from time to time"....I was shocked. My Grandma wasn't a saint and had been pretty loose with our conversations over the years, but she had never swore like that. She just casually watched the TV and sipped on a glass of wine. She noticed my shock and laughed, "Oh Jacob, if you're shocked by that you're going to have to get used to afew things living with me".

"Like what Grandma?" I asked inquisitively. She smiled at me and rose from the her seat. She disappeared into her kitchen and came back with a large glass jar filled with green Marijuana nuggets. She had rolling papers and a lighter.

"I'm sure you College kids still smoke pot?" She asked as she sat back down on the couch next to me, sipped her wine, and began to roll a big fat joint.

Now, I love marijuana. At college me and my buddies would smoke most evenings, but I would NEVER have guessed my Grandma was a secret stoner.

"Oh don't look so shocked!" She said, laughing. "I used to smoke with your Grandpa, it helped with his cancer. Besides, there's nothing much else to do out here, the country can be boring, especially during winter. Nothing warms you up quite like a joint and a wine in front of the fire place".

She had a point. I knew Grandpa smoked, he always had his pipe in his mouth when he worked around the farm with dad, I never realised he was smoking pot in the evenings! I would have smoked with him if I had of known he was so liberal.

Grandma took a big drag deep into her lungs, and then passed me the joint. Her eyes began to glaze over as she got high, and I felt the same after a big suck.

For the next few hours we smoke joints, drank wine and watched TV. We spoke about everything, we had one of those deep and meaningfuls we used to have so much when I was younger. She cuddled up to me on the couch as I told her about Andrea, my ex, and she reminisced about her boyfriends before she met my Grandpa, back when she was a wild teen.

I went to bed around midnight, kissing my Grandma on the cheek. The next morning I beat her to the chores and was outside working on the Vegetable garden again. Today I was building a garden shed using some old timber I found behind the house. My Grandma came outside around midday with a beer and a glass of wine, wearing a tank top and cotton shorts. "WOW, you're doing a great job" she said, smiling at the shed. She began helping me paint it, and I couldn't help but stare at her figure. I guess it could be from all the pot I still had in my system, but I was so horny that day and me and Grandma were the only two people for miles in either direction.

I accidentally splashed paint on Grandma and she looked over at me with a mischievous smile. "I think you deserve payback!" she said, and she flicked her brush at me hitting me with white paint. "Hey!! Now look what you did!" I said back, amused and playfully. I flicked her back with paint. She laughed and came charging at me dabbing the brush on my arms. I grabbed her around the wrists to hold back her brush and we playfully wrestled, falling to the ground.

As we wrestled and laughed I could feel myself getting hard. Her big boobs were hitting me on the head and mashing against my chest and my hands would graze her big bum, feeling that she had no panties on again. At one moment my hand grazed her pussy and I could feel her bush. She must have felt my erection pressing into her, but she didn't let up. We kept wrestling and fighting with the paint, laughing and chasing each other around the vegetable garden. She's quite fit for a 60 something woman, I thought.

After 10 minutes she said "Okay, we better go inside and wash this paint off before it dries!". "Yeah good idea" I agreed, laughing.

We went inside and I jumped in the shower first. During the shower Grandma came into the bathroom with a lit joint. She was naked!! But also covered in paint as well. "Grandma!!" I said, "I'm naked!"...."Oh don't be a prude" she laughed back. "Do you want a hit of this or not?"...She held the joint up to me through the shower curtain and I took a big drag. "That's my Man" she said with glee. She then stubbed the joint out in the basin, and got into the shower with me!!

I tried my best not to check her out, averting my gaze to the ceiling. Grandma is shorter than me at 5''5', compared to my tall frame. She was looking into my face and then she hugged me. Our naked bodies pressed together in the shower, I could feel her bush on my upper thigh. "Thank you so much for coming here....The past week has been so refreshing. I've been so lonely the past few years without your Grandpa and you being away at College. Your parents don't come down here often they just call me to check in. I was evening thinking about moving back into town, but now you're here everything is different"....

Wow, Grandma was getting abit clingy. She really meant what she was saying, but, what could I do, she was my Grandma, she was one of my best friends. We had smoked pot together!! Like I would with one of my buddies. We had talked for hours and hours, worked together on the farm. I was beginning to realise that Grandma has needs, and she badly needed to be satisfied.

I hugged her back, tightly. I was beginning to lose all apprehension about her being my Grandma, I was forming a really deep connection with her. She was so open and liberal with me, sharing everything. "I'm here now Grandma, anything you need, I will help you" I said back into her ear. She purred at this, and began rubbing her pussy on my thigh. I found my hands falling down her curvy mature back, until I planted them on her big round ass. Her titts were mashed into my chest and I could feel her nipples harden. She looked up at me into my eyes, I saw nothing but love and comfort. "Jacob, you know I'm an older woman, and you are my Grandson, but we are both adults and I just feel so attracted to you..... I can't help it" she sighed.

"I'm feeling the same way, Grandma. This past week has been so relaxing and you've made me so comfortable.....I also think your weed has made me so horny".

She laughed a deep laugh and smiled up at me. Her eyes were glowing and now I could see lust as well as love. She kissed me. Lightly at first but then I could feel the rush of lust through me. I gripped her ass tighter and opened her mouth with my tongue. She moaned back and our tongues wrestled. She brought her hands up to my head rubbing her fingers through my hair. I began kissing down her neck and shoulders. The water from the shower had done its job, cleaning all the paint from our bodies. I turned off the shower and we stepped out, still kissing passionately. I went to put a towel around us but she grabbed my hand. "Oh no baby, come with me". Grandma led me, naked, down the short hallway to her bedroom.

I stood in her doorway, naked with the hardest erection I've ever had. The situation was so erotic and forbidden, I was so horny, being under the spell of this older mature woman, my Grandma.

Grandma walked slowly to her big King sized bed, I watched as her plump mature ass cheeks rolled from side to side. She looked back at me with a lustful smile as she lowered herself onto the bed. What she did next sent blood surging through my whole body straight to my already steel-hard cock. She got on the bed on her elbows and knees and then arched her back sticking her big plump mature ass out. She spread her legs like she was in a Yoga pose and really pushed her ass out. I could see her in all her glory. Her big titts hung down from her chest, her nipples grazing the bed cover. Her big ass had parted from its own weight and now her pussy was aimed directly at me. Her bush was darker than her red hair, with grey hairs. Lightly trimmed and tidy. Her pussy lips pouted in a way only a mature woman who has had children can. She was wet from the shower and from her own lust. Its was obvious, that she really needed a good fuck. A good hard fuck.

"How do you feel about this?" she purred to me, smiling over her shoulder. She was staring at my cock, and I replied "well my cock says it all". She smiled and then said "I have needs, Jacob. Needs that only a man can satisfy". With that I walked to her. I knelt on the bed behind her and rammed my tongue deep into her pussy. My nose buried in her bush and her asshole. She moaned a deep deep moan. "That's it baby. Just like that".

I was no longer just her Grandson, I was her lover. I ate her out for about 10 minutes. Savouring the scent. Savouring the taste of her mature pussy. I sucked on her clit and she really loved that, moaning deeper and deeper. She reached back and ran her fingers through my hair every now and then, while burying her face into the bed. At this point I was slowly jacking my cock with spit and her juices.

My cock is circumcised (like all the men in my family), about 7.5 inches long and 5 inches around when hard, it looks like a cucumber. Right now, I was fucking HARD. This was the hardest erection I've ever experienced. The taboo situation, the fact that I was eating out my Grandma, who I've just discovered is so sexy and cool, who loves me and lusts for me. Who was so sexually in tune with herself, who smoked pot and got me high, I just found overwhelming.

I was lost in the moment. In a trance of lust and pleasure. My Grandma had a loud moaning orgasm right on my face, and then eventually rolled onto her back. I instinctively moved up between her legs, and because I was so fucking horny, I threw her supple legs over my shoulders while parting them gently. Her feet anchored past her face, she was surprisingly flexible! Must be a Yoga fan, like most secret old hippies, I chuckled to myself. Grandma really loved this, extreme missionary. I felt her completely relax, allowing me to really leverage her legs up and apart, completely exposing her wet mature pussy. Her beautiful hairy pussy which was open like a flower, desperate for a good.hard.fuck.

I rose up on the balls of my feet on the bed, the bed creaking. Grandma was just moaning and panting and moving with me, accommodating me as I got into position. She was submissive and needy. I placed my cock at her entrance, rubbed it to get it nice and wet. Then slowly I eased myself in. She took a deep breathe into her lungs, her eyes locked on mine and her mouth made an "O", her sexy pink lips red from our tongue wrestles earlier. I took the opportunity and rammed my tongue into her mouth, she instantly reciprocated and we tongue wrestled, this time more sensual and slow, taking our time. My cock was all the way in deep in her hairy pussy. I could feel her pussy tightening and relaxing, tightening and relaxing, approaching another climax.

And then I began.......I began to fuck my Grandma, for the first time. Holding her at the back of the knees, gently but firming pressing her legs back and apart, me on the balls of my feet leaning over her, I fucked her. And fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her. Steady, long strokes. She felt every inch, she could feel my balls slap against her hairy assehole each time. God did she love it. She loved every second. She was sucking my tongue and moaning incoherently, and when I looked into her face her eyes were glazed over, rolling around, in a trance of pleasure. She really needed this. Grandma really had needs. What I could never had imagined was her need for a hard young cock and good hard fuck, and I would never have guessed before this week that would be my hard young cock.

Did I feel guilt? This was my fathers mother afterall, and I was really fucking her now. Fucking her like my ex-girlfriend and I would after a night out, when we were both drunk and high. Fucking this 60 something woman like she was an 18 year old College girl. All the porn I had ever watched was coming out of me, filling my mind with lust and desire to just do it all to this woman. In that moment, no, I felt no guilt. What made it seem so natural to me was that she wanted it so badly, my Grandma had been flirting with me, getting me stoned, making me horny, she had confessed to me her lust for me, and so this was natural. I was pleasuring a woman I loved, like I had loved Andrea, and who loved me. It felt so natural, but the taboo nature of it also made it feel so.fucking.good.

I fucked her missionary like that what seemed like half an hour, she became more and more limp and controllable as she had an orgasm, her pussy tightening around my cock so hard I thought it would go explode. She got wetter and wetter, pussy juices were leaking down now over her asshole and onto the bed. I grabbed both her hands in mine and held them down either side of her face, her calves still resting on my shoulders, our tongues still wrestling in between her moans. She loved it. I fucked my Grandma like she was a whore, and she loved it. I would pull my cock out to the tip and then ram it back in, sometimes faster sometimes slower, sometimes I would leave my cock deep inside her and just prod gently against her cervix. This probably hurt but I think she really liked the mix of pleasure and pain.

She began to suck on my neck and rub my back furiously...later I saw that she had left scratches on my back and on my buttcheeks where she had been squeezing me. Eventually I came inside her. It felt so bad. I panicked just for one instant but I couldn't control it, the pleasure built up so quickly and I shot a creamy thick load deep inside my Grandmas hairy pussy.

Did she feel guilty fucking her Grandson? If she did, she didn't look it. At the moment I came, she let out a deep moan and her pussy tightened. She was still in a trance of lust and pleasure, sucking on my neck and clawing my back.

As my orgasm ebbed away I slowed down, slowing my breathing. I'm a fit guy so there wasn't much sweat, my legs were pumped from the workout being up on my feet. Grandma lay underneath me, purring and panting. She stopped clawing my back and began to massage and caress me gently.

I sat back to look at her, her legs back and apart, her hairy pussy was wet and gaping with cum leaking out down her ass onto the bed, she was smiling with glazed trance-like eyes back up at me, her mouth wet from our passionate kissing, her hair a sweaty mess, a deep look of satisfaction on her face. The room stank of sex and hormones.

I released her legs....her hips must have been so sore. I rolled over onto my back and allowed her to get some fresh air and space. She snuggled into me, her face nuzzling mine and rested on my chest.

"That was so amazing baby" she finally said, with a husky exhausted voice. "I really really needed that...". "I know" I replied with a smirk, still catching my breath. She began to gently massage my balls. "You came really hard" she said. "I felt you so deep".

I turned to my side to face her, our eyes meeting.

"Do you feel bad about what we did?" I asked her. She thought for a moment and then she rolled over on-top of me and then straddled me in cowgirl position, I placed my hands on her big ass and her hands on my chest, her wet pussy resting on my limp cock.

"Any woman would die to have a lover with a cock like yours" she said mischievously. "How about we smoke another joint and we'll talk about it?"

"Okay Grandma" I replied. She put her dressing gown on and we made our way to the lounge room, me still naked. Sitting on the couch she snuggled up against me and began to roll a big spliff.

After taking afew puffs each she said "I love you Jacob, more than a Grandma should. I would love for you to stay here when you're not at College, and help me with my needs....I can keep a secret if you can? Plus, there's free weed in it for you". She gave me a cheeky wink.

12