Grandma Has Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep drag of the joint, blew out the smoke slowly and looked her in the eye, "I'd really love that. I'm good at keeping secrets".

"I owe you something..." Grandma said, smiling. She slowly fell to the floor on her knees and positioned herself between my legs, her hands on either knee, her ass sticking out seductively from under her dressing gown. She then began kissing along my inner thigh, making her way to my cock. She put her face against my cock and began to kiss it, and gently sucked my balls, each one at a time. My cock got hard quickly and she began to suck on the head. She brought her hand up to the base and began jerking me off while bobbing up and down on my stiffening cock. I could feel her massaging my cock with her tongue, and giving it little gently love bites with her teeth. I caressed her head and encouraged her "that's it Grandma, just like that, suck that big cock". She moaned in reply, sucking deeper and harder until the room was filled with wet sucking sounds.

I could feel my orgasm build and my balls tighten as she massaged them.

"Yeah" I thought to myself. "I'll help my Grandma with her needs".

12