Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 08

Story Info
Jake takes Jolene to the next level with their BDSM fucking.
5.2k words
4.48
12.9k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like this story, please VOTE for it in the monthly contests. I am insecure as hell and could use the external validation! Thank you and please turn off your lights, where applicable.

==========================================================================

It was Monday morning in America. Reagan was president and I was in Alabama with my Grandparents for the summer with my Grandma Jolene and Grandpa Wayne. He was a total asshole. She was his second wife, a devout Christian, and the best fuck of my life.

On Monday mornings, I was usually pissed off by 9 AM. Why? Because every damn Monday morning Jolene makes a full southern-style breakfast and that piece of Grand-shit-pa has never said thank you or complimented her once. I mean, Fuck! I get pissed again just typing about it! She makes sausage AND bacon, silver dollar pancakes, a sliver of fresh stream-caught trout, homemade grits, red-eye gravy and, then of course, the biscuits! These fucking biscuits were the best things I had ever eaten! And every time she made them they were perfectly flakey with out being crumbly and they tasted like Butter was having an orgasm on your tongue. I mean every bite was a pleasure, a sacrament! It was insulting to put Jelly or Jam or even gold on these biscuits! The first time I ate one of them, a lone tear coursed down my cheek like that Indian in the littering commercial. But Grandpa Wayne just shoveled all that beautiful food into his face like it was nothing, like it was trash. It was the beginning of my true hatred for the man. I knew he and Jolene weren't happy, and I often had to defend her against his petty behavior. But he was still my Grandfather, I owed him respect. That is, until I saw him repeatedly disrespect that amazing cooking. Some kinds of of wrong go beyond blood. Fuck that guy. Fuck that guy into overtime. Sometimes on those mornings I could avoid staring at him with malevolent loathing, sometimes I couldn't. But this Monday, things were a little different...

I came out ready for the worst, with the best smells in my nose. I'm telling you, if heaven smells like Grandma Jolene's cooking, then dip me in the river and call me a Christian! Snnnnnnifffff! Fresh bacon mingling with biscuits nary ten minutes old, warmed maple syrup for the pancakes and then the....hold on. My eyes caught Jolene at the oven as she finished up the eggs. She was not dressed in her usual conservative clothes.

Her dress was higher than it had ever been, just above her knees, and it had a slit that extended up to the middle of her thigh, but only when she moved a certain way. Her blouse was open at the collar, and opened two entire more buttons than usual, and considering her 38D tits, those two buttons meant a lot. Her hair, usually swept up in a plain bun, was hanging free, and combed glamorously down the middle of her back. She was wearing red lipstick and eye makeup and also had found a pair of modern eye glasses to replace the old Cat's eyes glasses that made her look instantly like a school marm. She wasn't just sexy, she was flaunting her sexuality! As she turned and saw me looking at her, she cocked her hip to one side, showing leg all the way up to her crotch. My eyes darted at my Grandfather, who was sitting at the table with his head in the news and his food, oblivious to the show his wife was putting on for me.

What an asshole.

She then slowly turned and set the pan she was holding on the counter by bending over at the waist, thrusting her ass out as she did, just like a Pin-up model. Her lovely full asscheeks strained at the cloth, whose smoothness showed Jolene wasn't wearing any panties. What the hell was she thinking?! Has Grandpa noticed her at all? Or did he just not care? I sat at the table, stumbling a bit as my eyes were glued to Jolene's wide ass swaying and taunting me.

" 'morning." Grandpa said with a grunt, still staring at the Verdanna County Gazette.

"Good morning." I said as flatly as I could manage. Grandma Jolene then came over and served me eggs and in doing so leaned over so her cleavage was only three inches from my face. The scent of her skin made me gulp, and as she spooned the eggs onto my plate, her tits moved and danced inside her open cupped bra. When she turned away, she brushed against me. Grandpa Wayne said and did nothing. When she served the grits, she went to my other side, so I would get a differ view of her cleavage, and continued to brush against me every chance she got. Grandpa Wayne said and did nothing. The entire breakfast became a tease fest, with Jolene finding every excuse to tantalize me by touch and sight. Even just sitting across from me, as she ate her breakfast her large eyes bored into my face, as she delicately ate every morsel like it she was kissing it, caressing it as she consumed it. And Grandpa Wayne said and did nothing.

Finally 8:50 rolled around, and Grandpa Wayne rose from the table, grabbed his hat and left the kitchen. I sat there, staring into Jolene's eyes as we listened for his Chrysler to start up, move out of the garage and driveway, and then into the street and gone. We kept the silence for two minutes, until I broke it with the obvious question.

"Jolene, what the hell do you think you're doing dressed like that?!"

As she rose to clear the table she answered tartly, "What does it matter? My husband didn't even notice that I'm dressed like a slut from one of those Network TV shows."

"Your husband? Fuck your husband!" I yelled, getting up from my chair and rushing over to Jolene. "I'm the one you should be cleaving to! I've bound you to me my the Book!"

She turned to face me, her eyes ablaze. "Oh? Well, he said nothing, so what do you say about it? Huh?" Her voice was ringing with a schoolgirl's disrespect. I grabbed her shirt and ripped it off her body in one fuck-fueled grab! She screamed and leaned back against the counter. Her bra was a pink lacy creation, and though I had given her lingerie for my amusement, this bra was not one of them. I reached behind her to grab a knife, and she did not flinch from my sudden movements.

"You do not wear these clothes without my approval." I said in a low growl, my lips an inch from her ear. I then pulled the material of the bra straps away from her skin and slashed it in two with the knife, repeating the slashing three more times, and then throwing the tatters to the floor. Putting down the knife, I used both hands to rip her skirt off, and her shoes and stockings, making her completely naked in the kitchen. I then bent her over the kitchen sink and grabbed a wooden spoon, and began to beat her ass with it. I started harder than usual, as she needed to be punished, and I needed to leave a good groundwork for her coming lesson. I went back and forth from cheek to cheek, the light wood giving her a sting rather than a 'whack', which, as I started to pick up the pace, made her begin to twitch and howl. Her ass cheeks were getting redder and redder, and I made sure to get that spoon on every little bit of those sweet, round buttocks! After several minutes, I had her ass glowing cherry red, without a blister or a bruise. Jolene was gasping and hopping from foot to foot.

I spun her around and held her close to me.

"Go and dress. Your old clothes. Your old glasses. Your old hair. Then return. Do. Not. Be. Slow." She scrambled off to her bedroom as I started to clean up the kitchen, struggling not to focus on the raging hard-on in my pants. When she returned, she was in her usual gear; long sleeved white blouse buttoned up the the neck, ankle length dress, hair swept up in a plain bun, sensible shoes, and her everyday cats-eye-glasses. My eyes boring into hers, I sat down at the table.

"You were dressed like a nasty tart this morning."

Grandma Jolene held her chin in the air and was silent.

"You were displaying yourself to a man, who was not me."

"Yes I did." She said, quickly.

"That is forbidden." There was silence between us as she shifted from foot to foot.

"I...I felt stirrings. And you had not touched me in two days.", the words tumbled out of her, full of hesitation and uncertainty. The uncertainty of a horny teenager trying to get laid.

"So you decided to strut about, dressed like a filthy whore of Babylon?"

"Did that make you angry?"

"Does your ass still sting?" I asked her.

She unconsciously whimpered. "Yes."

"Yes, it did make me angry. And also it made my cock very hard." Her eyes flicked down to the bulge in my pants, and her pink tongue ran itself over her lips, which where now bare of lipstick.

I spoke harshly, "When you have stirrings, you are to come to me. Night or day, and express them to me. This is the devil working inside you, and he must be driven out. By my hand...and my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"To begin, get on your knees and suck my cock."

Like a greyhound released at the gate, Jolene fell upon my lap, grabbing my cock out of my pants and getting it into her mouth with a huge expression of satisfaction on her face.

"Mmmmmmm, oh sweet Jake, I've need your cock so badly. Mmmmph."

Her school-marm hairdo began to bop up and down on my cock, filling the kitchen with the sounds of wet slurping and sucking. She was giving me the full-on blowjob I had trained her to, her wrinkled hands both working my shaft as her mouth caressed and swallowed my cock stroke after stroke. I grabbed her hairbun to stop her, and then lifted her head from my crotch. She was rosy cheeked and gasping. drool and spit had spilled all the way down her chin and neck to her shirt front, staining the cheap cloth. There was a small smile on her lips as her mouth hung open, waiting for instructions or insertions.

"Your blouse is a mess, remove it."

Slowly, she moved hands to the top button, and undid it. Button by button she slowly revealed her chest to me, and let the shirt fall to the floor. She was wearing an industrial style bullet bra, white and basic. It was everything the previous pink, lacy bra wasn't. I stood in front of her and placed both of my hands on the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth.

"Open your mouth wider. Wider!" I slid my cock along her extended tongue and into her wide open mouth. I grooved on the sensation of her tongue on the bottom of the head of my cock, bluntly using her mouth for my pleasure. I was teasing Jolene, as she loved to fill her mouth with hot cock, and she started to whimper louder and louder the longer I danced the head of my cock along her tongue.

"Now close your lips around my cock. Good. Put your hands on my hips."

As she held on to my hips, I began a deep fuck of her mouth, which made Jolene moan in pleasure around my shaft as it traveled in and out of her thick lips. When I felt she was warmed up enough, I shoved my cock as far as I could, hitting the back of her throat. Jolene gripped my hips tighter and forced herself farther down on me, her throat muscles flexing around the head of my cock. My head rolled back in ecstasy as Grandma Jolene deep throated my entire cock, and held it there for several seconds, until pushing back and ejecting my wet dick with an audible pop. As she leaned back gasping for air, her chin and chest covered with even more spit, the only look on her face was pride and lust. Damn! My Granny was such a cock slut!

"Stand up and take off that bra."

She did as I commanded and stood before me in nothing but her skirt. I took a second to gaze on this sixty-something year old upstanding member of the local Church, her innocent face and spit-shiny tits creating a sexy vision of contrasts! That sweet Granny's face was glowing with lust, and her hands creeped up her body to massage her tits.

"Put your hands down." She dropped them to her side with a pout. I flipped her around to face away from me and gave her ass two quick spanks. She yelped in a way that told me her ass was still stinging.

"Sit in the chair. I'm going to use your body."

"Are you going to...to make love to me, Jake?" She asked, the desperation covering every word.

"That's none of your damn business, sinner. Now squeeze your tits together so I can fuck them. That's it, good." I shoved my cock into her mouth, and stirred it around, just to get it wetter, and then I straddled Jolene's lap, putting most of my weight on my own feet, and started to fuck her luscious tits. The head of my cock bursting from the top of her cleavage with each thrust and her boob flesh conforming to my shaft as it passed over it's silky slick surface. I kept it up, mostly to torture Jolene. It felt good, but I knew how much her pussy was aching for a fuck, and I knew putting my hard dick so close to her, and yet so far would make her nuts! I was smiling cruelly down upon my matronly grandma as I fucked her tits faster, making it appear as if I might cum here and now.

"Oh yeah, that is so nice!" I groaned with finality, adding to the illusion.

"But...but, you're gonna..."

My fierce titty fucking came to a complete stop. "Gonna what?" I asked in her flatly.

"Um, fuck me. Please?" Her eyes were huge behind her glasses and her hands moved her melons around my cock.

"Mm. Maybe." I resumed my titty fucking right were I left off, full speed. Her cry of disappointment rang out across the formica and kitchen tiles.

"I had to clean this kitchen while you went off and dressed properly, Jolene."

"But you didn't need to, I would've."

"Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda."

"Nooooo! Please sweet Baby Jake! Please fuck me! It's your duty, Jake! You must keep me cleaving to you!" It was a good point, and it played into the web of Bible-based bullshit I had weaved to con Jolene into fucking me. At this point, I think it was more of a game for her as well. But game or not, we were still playing it.

"You have strayed from the path, wonton one! If you wish to claim your rights, you must return to the fold with penance."

She barely paused, but when she spoke all the uncertainty was gone from her voice. "What form of penance?"

"More than you have suffered before.", was all I said. Her back straightened and her face grew resolute. She said, her voice throbbing with righteousness, "I have sinned, and will bear the cost."

My cock grew an extra inch at those words. I had been planning for this for a while. It was time to see If I could to move Jolene into a different place with our fucking. I didn't know if she would go for it, but we would find out.

I stood up and hoisted her up by her hairbun and dragged her into the garage, which now had one empty bay. I double locked the door, and still grasping Grandma Jolene by her hair, I reached up and lowered at bar from the rafters by means of a small crank. The long metal bar had two wrist restraints dangling from them, which were made from black leather and lined with fur and silk. James Ray, my pot growing cousin, had hooked them up for me. I strapped Jolene into the cuffs, and then pulled the bar higher in to the air, pulling Jolene's arms up so that her hands were about six inches above her head. I tugged her long black skirt off her wide hips and then yanked her panties off with a flick of disgust. Her pussy was dewy with excitement, and spit flooded my mouth as I kneeled in front of her hairy mons, the gentle whiff of her excitement stirring something deep within me. I leaned close to her pussy, my nose almost grazing her. Jolene pushed her hips forward, urging me to satisfy my lust for that luscious box I had eaten out so man times before. Instead, I slapped her ass for moving without orders. And regretfully moved my face away from her pussy.

I pulled a smaller metal bar from a hidden spot under the fertilizer, that had two ankle restraints on either end. Attaching to Jolene's legs, it forced her to keep her legs apart. James Earl called it a spreader bar. Another bar, with similar comfortable attachments was strapped between her knees. From the same spot I pulled out two black flails, also black leather. Jolene's eyes got even wider when she saw the two menacing looking leather devices in my fists. I reached toward her face, and again, she didn't flinch, and took off her glasses. I took off my shirt, and bare chested, and pressed in tightly to Jolene, testing her restraints with the force of my body, feeling her muscles and skin tense up as all the slack in the leather and chains vanished. She was gasping with lust.

"Your safe word is 'sinner'." I whispered into her ear. She nodded silently. I reached behind her to a switch in the wall. The Garage was plunged into darkness. I hit the other switch, and the Emergency flood light came on, which I had refocused to shine right on the spot where the spreader bars, and Grandma Jolene, would be hanging. The harsh light of the industrial lamp in the darkened room was the perfect setting for Jolene's naked, curvy body, which was now the only lit object in the room. I stood back and brushed the many-fringed leather flail across her skin, her arms, her tits, her legs, her pussy, and then without warning gave her a light swipe with the flail across one of her breasts. She gasped, but did not cry out. I flailed her other breast. And then again for each of her now pink-striped tits. Once I saw some redness coming to the skin, I began a full windmill of both flails on both tits, making Jolene scream and writhe as I continued stroke after stroke to torture her beautiful breasts.

I stopped for a moment and leaned in to take one of her nipples into my mouth, and sucked on it hard, greedily, making Jolene scream a different cry, as her head thrashed back and forth. I plopped her nipple out of my mouth and then stood to the side, and carefully, with one flail only, I gave her pussy a swipe. And another. The third was much harder, and Jolene danced a little in her restraints, and tried to close her knees together, which she couldn't due to the black steel rod between her ankles and legs. I gave her pussy a long beating, keeping only a medium intensity, which I knew would stimulate her clit without getting her to an orgasm. She wiggled more and more as I continued, the soft flapping noises of the leather against her ever wetter pussy was interspersed with Jolene's desperate grunts and whines.

I then stepped back, and undid the thick leather belt that was around my waist. I pulled it out from the loops with a swish, and gathered the ends in my hands. Holding the belt out straight and firm, I held it up to her mouth, and forced her to take it between her teeth. Then reached over by the clothes dryer and found two clothespins. I held them up before Jolene's eyes, and she almost shook her head no, but stopped herself. I was proud of her! And extra proud as she only screamed a little when I clipped one of the clothespins on her nipple and then she just sobbed a little when I clipped the other clothespin to her other swollen nipple. When I took the belt from her mouth she was breathing hard as if she had been running. I lifted her chin to look in her face, and with my raised eyebrows asked her if she wanted to go on. A slow smile creeped on her face and she nodded. Without hesitation I moved to the side and spanked her ass twice with the belt! Jolene screamed in surrender and pleasure! I held the buckle in my hand, and used the loose against her thighs and stomach, after three strokes across her ass, she gave out a firm, "Sinner....sinner..." I dropped the belt to the ground right away and caressed her body, briefly running my hands over the all the places where I had used the belt.

When my hands arrived at her tits, I held the pins and began to pull them away from her body, making her gasp, and shake, but no 'sinner' escaped her lips. I pulled them to the left a bit, and then to the right. And then very carefully, put my fingers right on the part of the pin which was gripping the nipple, and squeezed a little harder. A deep groan came from Jolene's throat, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. But her lips were still 'sinless'.

12