Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped when her knees began to buckle, and I undid the clothes pins and threw them aside. I then brushed her swollen, reddened nipples with the palm of my hand, send her in a paroxysm of pleasure! After torturing her nipples for a few minutes, I stood apart from her magnificent body, which was glistening with a light sheen of sweat and and a pink glow from my efforts and her lust.

"Oh please, Jake, Please, that has to be enough penance! Please, my pussy's on fire, I need you so bad!", she pleaded.

"What did you say about your pussy?" I harshly demanded.

"I said it's on fire. It's on fire, oh lord Jake I need a fuck."

"Are your truly repentant for what you have done?"

"Yes! Oh yesyesyes, please, Jake!" She was almost sobbing with desire. "I repent my slutty ways! My whorish display!"

"Now listen to me!" I stepped in close, pressing my pelvis close to hers, pushing the bulge of my cock up against her pussy. She bucked forward with a sudden growl. I reached around her back with both hands and held her there, her clit grinding on top of the shaft of my cock. Jolene grit her teeth and hissed like a snake.

"Its not that you were a slut, or a nasty whore. It's that you were a slut and a nasty without my approval." I said factually. She nodded.

"You are a slut, after all, Grandma Jolene. Say it." I ground my cock harder into her clit.

"Oh godohgod! Yes, I am a slut."

"But you are my slut, and I decide how your sluttiness is to be abated, or harnessed. Understand?" She nodded vigorously.

"Tell me that you are my slut."

"I am your slut. I am Jake's slut!"

"Good. Now, when you feel your sluttiness stir within, what will you do?"

"I will come to you."

"And you will say, "Master, I am a nasty slut and need to used.' Repeat!"

"I am a nasty slut and need to be used!"

I moved around behind her, and pressed up close to her body. I removed the rest of my clothes, my hard dick standing erect, as hard as it has ever been. I gazed down at that big ass, trembling with need, shaking with desire. One more step...

I moved back around to face her, and told her with a plain almost bored tone, "No, I don't believe you. I'm gonna let you you down, and you can finish cleaning the kitchen."

"NOOO! You have to be kidding!" Her tone wasn't playing anymore. That schoolgirl edge had disappeared, and she now sounded genuinely concerned she wasn't going to get fucked.

"I beg your pardon!" I shouted indignantly, and of course I swatted her ass, hard!

"Yipe! Oh shit! Um, Jake, I mean, come on now sweetie..."

I swatted her ass again, harder.

"Arrgh!" she uttered. I stood directly in front of her, and then I placed my hand flat on her pussy, not pressing down, just holding my palm on the top of it. Jolene took a deep breath. My fingers pressed a millimeter closer. Jolene took a deeper breath, closed her eyes and in a deep voice said, "I am a nasty slut and need to be used." I got back around behind her, and unshackled the spreader between her ankles.

"Again."

"I am a nasty slut and need to be used."

I undid the spreader bar between her knees. "Again."

"I am a nasty slut and need to be used!"

I positioned myself right behind her ass and took a hold of her hips, and placed the head of my cock right at the head of her pussy. I could feel her resist the temptation to push backwards. I saw her face crackle with the strain. "Again!"

This time it was almost a scream. "I am a nasty slut and need to be used!"

I plunged my cock deep into her with a groan that was eclipsed by her bellowing, "YEEEEESSSS!" I fucked hard and slow for only about five strokes and then she came, her whole body trembling with relief as much as passion! I grabbed a tighter hold of her waist and ass and began a serious pummeling, slamming my pelvis into her like a soft hammer, making Jolene cry out in a constant sound of release, pleasure and submission! I was holding her closer and closer to me as I humped her from behind, like an animal! My face pressed hard into her neck and back, I resisted the urge to bite into her...not to make her bleed, but to taste her and make her even closer to me.

I got so full of the beast that I had moved under her, and was holding her by her thighs off the ground as I kept pummeling her pussy from below. Jolene came again, I don't know how man times. I had stopped paying attention to what was going on with her as I lost my mind with that sweet pussy! My cock was a rod of pure glowing pleasure, and my hands loved the feel of her flesh as I fucked her like I owned her, like she begged me too, like she was still begging me to!

I had fucked her so hard from below that my pelvis was stinging! As the beast abated from me, I undid Jolene's wrist straps, and she fell into my arms, covering my face with kisses and pressing against me limply. I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom and laid her down, got on top of her and started to fuck her right away. Her legs wrapped around me as I thrust again and again into her pussy. I leaned down and started sucking and licking her nipples. She put her hand on the back of my head and pressed me closer, forcing me to take more of her tits into my mouth. I complied, inhaling about a quarter of the entire thing, sending Jolene into a orgasm so intense her legs clamped around me like a vice!

I got off of her and switched positions, putting her on top of me. I had expected her to be at least a little tired, but instead she flipped her leg over my waist and said, "Lord yes, about damn time!" She guided my cock into her and started to fuck me like a demon possessed! She put both her hands on my chest, and bucked her hips up and down on my cock with abandon! Her eyes were closed and her mouth was clamped shut with a craftman's focus. She only stopped to cum, and then continued on in her deliberate grind. As for me, my cock felt great! But her movements weren't hitting me where I needed to be hit in order to cum, which was even better! Finally she slowed down and leaned back, looking down on me.

"May I play with my tits?" She asked me without a hint of irony.

"No." I answered and put my own hands on her tits, which her grin. I massaged and fondled her tits as she slowly rotated on top of me, shifteing her hips in a wide circle.

"Come down here." I ordered. She bent over and I moved my hands to her ass, forcing her to put all her weight on me. I then thrust deep inside her, holding her still while my hips bucked upwards. I was so close to cumming! My hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly and I shoved the entire length of my cock into her pussy with each stroke, while keeping her totally still.

"OOOOH! JAAAAKKKEE! Yesss! Cumm inside me! Oh, lord! I. AM. A. NASTY. SLUT. AND NEED. TO BE. USED!" That was it! One thrust, two and three! I came deep inside her! My cock erupted into a fountain of pleasure! I grasped Jolene tightly to me, my hands now entwining around her back, keeping my cock deep inside her, luxuriating in the twitching and quivering of the orgasm as it rocked my body. As my muscles began to unclench, Jolene whispered obedient sweetnesses in my ear.

We lay there for an hour, and Jolene fell into a reverie in my arms, a reverie I would learn later was called 'subspace'. She spent the rest of the day smiling and occasionally wincing when she bent over, and smiling wider when she did.

Me, I realized that Grandma Jolene like getting whipped. And that I was going to have to come up with more ways to keep her happy. Also, this stalemate with Grandpa Wayne was feeling stupid. Something had to end. Only time will tell.

No it won't. I hate that cliche. I'm gonna tell, and time can kiss my ass.

But I'm going to need a cunning plan...

12