Grandma Julie

Story Info
High school student enjoys his sexy grandmother.
4.4k words
4.51
79.1k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

I was raised calling her Grandma Julie. I was adopted when I was a baby and my foster dad left shortly after that. I guess he didn't want a son, I don't know. Anyway, Mom had to get a job and I was pretty much raised by my adoptive grandparents. With her frequent boyfriends and her job, Mom sent me over to my grandparent's house several times a week, and I spent an awful lot of time there. I guess it was really good that their house was only four doors down the block. Plus, we lived just outside Tampa and the weather made it really easy to spend a lot of time in their pool.

So I kind of grew up there. And I was very lucky that they allowed me to bring my friends over to enjoy their large pool. As in so many Florida homes, most of the back yard was taken up by the pool. There was, of course, a large area between the pool and the house where people could sit in chairs or lounges to improve their tans, and my grandmother would often take advantage of that area to sun herself while my friends and I enjoyed the pool.

And we were always distracted by her tanning efforts.

My grandmother always wore a bikini when the guys were around. It was a typical bikini and not a thong, but it was still a bikini. Grandma Julie was slender and petite, but with boobs a little larger than would be expected with such a petite body. Her face was beautiful and her body was sexy, and my buddies would often make comments about wanting to fuck her. I would always try to stop those comments, but only because I agreed. And there were many boners in that pool over the years, all because of her.

My grandfather would often make jokes about Grandma Julie teasing the teenage boys and she would sometimes respond with a grin.

"If I wore a potato sack, teenage boys would still be distracted. Most of them would get hard if a slight wind blew past their dicks. So it really doesn't matter what I wear, or even if I wear nothing at all. Beside, you love hearing their comments, Jim. And you love seeing those teenagers get turned on by your wife." And her comments would usually get laughs from both of them. Plus, when the guys left, I would watch my grandparents disappear into their bedroom, and I would hear the noises from their lovemaking for quite some time. My grandparents were sexually active, and the guys reacting to her bikinis helped.

And then my grandfather died. It was a massive stroke combined with a heart attack and, one afternoon he seemed fine and that evening he was gone. And it affected all of us powerfully. He was loved by my mother and by me. But most of all, he was loved by his surviving wife. Grandma Julie sobbed for two days and then moped around the house for two more months. She never left the house, she never entertained friends, and she never smiled. Going to Grandma Julie's house was not fun any more.

For a while, I would go over there and stay in my room, usually on my computer watching movies or watching porn. I would heat up the microwave dinners that my mother would pick up from the store once a week, but Grandma Julie would eat in her room by herself.

But slowly, she began to recover. After about nine months, she was back to eating meals with me. She even started to shop for groceries, picking up food that she would actually cook for us. And after more than a year, she was back to her usual self.

"Honey, what do you want for..." My grandmother stood in the doorway to my bedroom frozen, her mouth open but not working. She had burst into my room and caught me with my dick in my hand, beating off to a porn video I was watching on my laptop. I tried to cover up but I had nothing to cover up with. My bed was made up and I was laying on top of it, and I had tossed my clothes on the floor next to the bed when I got started. So I lay there, my back propped against the wall and my seven inches of hard cock in my hand, just as frozen as she was. And then both of us became unfrozen at the same instant.

"Oh, shit, Grandma. Don't you knock?" I still had nothing to cover up with so that comment seemed to jump out with no thought.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Robby. I should have knocked." But after we made our opening apologies, she still stood in my doorway staring at my hard-on and I was still stroking away. The noises of sex came from my laptop, making the situation even more weird.

Grandma Julie had burst into my room wearing her usual bikini with a towel thrown over her shoulder. Seeing me stoking my dick, she quickly pulled the towel off her shoulder and walked over to the bed, draping the towel over my crotch. I briefly wondered why she didn't just walk out of the room and close the door, but my thoughts were quickly dismissed by the view she gave me. As she bent over to cover me with her towel, I was given an awesome view down her bikini top. I saw more than just cleavage, I saw her right nipple. I knew that Grandma Julie was a D-Cup because I had seen a bra in the laundry and I peeked at the label. And I knew that she didn't droop as much as many women her age because she often wore no bra under her blouses and I would watch her bounce and sway as she moved around the house. But her small bikini top was stretched to the max and just couldn't cover her right tit as she leaned over my bed to cover me with her towel. It simply popped out and hung free less than six inches from my face. And I was thrilled over the fact that her boob remained outside her bikini top as she sat down next to me on my bed. The view was so exciting that I came without warning. The towel stopped me from soaking both of us in cum, but it did nothing to stifle my cries from the release. I had, of course, grabbed my dick through the towel, making it even more obvious what had just happened. Grandma Julie looked into my eyes and said nothing, making no move to get off my bed and leave the room.

After several seconds, she gently smiled at me and spoke.

"Honey, what just happened is normal and natural. Boys masturbate. Hell, even girls masturbate. That is part of life. Don't you have a girlfriend who can help you with that? It is always more fun to cum with a partner." She paused to give me a sexy grin and my eyes dropped to her exposed boob again. Without thinking, I blurted out the thought in my mind.

"No, I only have you." I was immediately embarrassed but I couldn't control my eyes, and they were still staring at that awesome tit just inches away.

"What do you mean, Bobby?" I guess she finally saw my eyes and she looked down to see what I was staring at. Then she, too, stared at her boob for a couple of seconds.

"Oh, damn. I seem to be having a wardrobe malfunction." Her words almost sounded contrived but she made no move to cover up. Finally she looked into my eyes and spoke.

"Bobbie, did I cause that? Did you cum because I flashed my boob at you and let you see my nipple?" She had a teasing grin on her face but I didn't see it because I was still staring at that wonderful tit. The sounds of sex coming from my laptop interrupted my view and I looked at the video on my screen. Grandma Julie reached for my laptop and rotated it so she could see the screen. She gave a quiet gasp as she watched the video with me. And she watched it for several seconds.

The video was one of my favorites. It showed a very sexy grandmother sucking off her grandson. Over the last couple of years, more and more of the porn I watched showed older women and younger men or teenagers. And more and more of my masturbation fantasies involved my Grandma. I was consumed with my Grandma and with having sex with her. And now she was watching one of my favorite videos that involved just that.

Grandma Julie continued watching the video for several more seconds, long enough for the teenager in the video to cum all over the grandmother's face. And it was a lot of cum. She said nothing and still made no move to cover up. She just stared at the video. Finally the video ended with a close-up of the huge cum load on the older woman's face. Grandma Julie slowly reached over and closed my laptop.

"Oh, my, that was exciting, wasn't it?" I suddenly noticed that she was breathing hard and her half-naked chest showed a pinkish tinge. Then she continued.

"She was a very sexy grandmother, wasn't she?" Grandma Julie was looking into my eyes and I was staring at her tit. After a couple of seconds I had to reply.

"She was not as sexy as you." Suddenly, it was me who was turning colors and just as suddenly, I realized I was hard again. The towel had raised off my lap and seemed to be suspended six inches above my lap. Grandma Julie looked at my blush, and then she looked at the rising towel, and finally she looked down at her exposed boob. She cleared her throat, hesitating, and then asked me a question.

"Do you really think I am sexy?" She seemed hesitant and almost embarrassed to ask the question. I grinned for a second and then pulled the towel off my lap. My dick stood at full mast and there was a large puddle of cum in my pubic hair.

"Can't you tell?" I was both proud and horrified that I bared my dick to her eyes. I half expected her to scream and run from the room. But she said nothing and made no move as she stared at my prick. Slowly, as if in a trance, she reached down and stuck her index finger in the pool of cum, moving it in a small circle. Then, just as slowly, she raised that finger and inserted it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and quietly moaned. Then without warning she almost jumped off the bed and left the room, without covering her boob and without closing the door. I had no idea what to make of her abrupt exit, so I shrugged my shoulders and went back to the video and back to stroking my dick. And I left the door open like she had, almost hoping that she would return. But she didn't.

I didn't see Grandma Julie all the next day. She stayed in her room until I heard the noise of her fixing lunch. Then silence returned to the house. That evening, I was sitting at the breakfast counter in the kitchen enjoying a sweet and sour pork microwave dinner when Grandma Julie walked into the kitchen. She wore a nice and slightly sexy dress and her face was made up, obviously ready for a date. Grandma Julie had started dating again, if you can call two dates over two years "dating again."

"Grandma Julie, you look beautiful! And..." I hesitated because I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish.

"What, Bobby?"

"Well, I was going to say you looked sexy, but I wasn't sure I should say that after... you know..." Both of us turned colors at my reference to last night in my bedroom.

"We should probably talk about that, but later. Tonight I am going out on a second date with Herald. So don't wait up for me. And don't get worried if I am not back until breakfast." I grinned at her, imagining my grandma fucking some guy all night long. She returned my grin.

"What? I haven't stayed out all night since your grandpa. I think it is about time, don't you?" She flashed me another grin and walked out the door.

Almost three hours later I heard the garage door open and then close, and another minute later Grandma Julie walked into the kitchen. She was looking at the floor and I could tell she was really disappointed. I immediately stood and almost rushed over to her.

"Are you okay?" She looked up at me, a tear in her left eye.

"Well, things didn't go quite like I expected." She hesitated for a second and then grinned.

"Imagine me being surprised by the fact that a gay grandfather might not be interested in anything but friendship with me." The noise she made somehow combined laughing and crying.

"You didn't know he was gay?"

"Not until tonight. If I had known that, I wouldn't have spent so much time getting ready for our date."

I hesitated for a moment, not sure what to do but thinking that what she was wearing would turn a gay man straight.

The dress was the classic "little black dress" but with an improvement. The material was light and thin and it almost but not quite stretched tightly across her body, making it look like she might not be wearing a bra and making it obvious that she was wearing a tiny thong. And the lack of a bra was confirmed by the dark shadow of her areola and the obvious protrusion of her hard nipples. I felt myself getting hard just looking at her.

"I am sorry to hear that. I bet right about now, you could use a good hug." I reached my arm behind her and drew her into a tight hug, trying to ignore the cleavage she was revealing as she leaned into me. She sighed quietly.

"That feels great, but I was all geared up for a lot more than a hug tonight." Her arms were still tightly wrapped around me and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

"What do you mean, Grandma?"

"Well, it has been a couple years since your grandfather died, and it can get lonely for an old woman. So I was counting on more than a hug tonight." By this time, I was concerned that she could feel my hardening dick. After all, I was only wearing sweat pants and no shirt, my normal attire at bed time.

"I guess I know what you mean." I showed concern because I really did care what she was going through.

"I doubt it. You still think of me as your grandmother. But even an old grandmother has needs, you know." I felt her arms tighten just slightly.

"Grandma Julie, you're not old." My protest might have sounded a little contrived only because I felt her age was a very attractive part of her.

"Thank you, honey, but I think most people would see 61 years old as old." I had to object to that comment with one of my own.

"But, Grandma, you are still a very attractive women, no matter how old you are." She chuckled quietly.

"Thank you, sweetie, but you are supposed to say that about me. I am your relative."

"I am adopted, Grandma Julie." I grinned at my reminder, and then went on.

"No, seriously. I have always thought that about you. You saw that last night. Hell, even my friends agree." She cleared her throat, presumably at the reference to last night.

"Honey, are you saying that your friends think I am attractive?" There seemed to be both doubt and hope in her voice.

"Hell, yeah. All of them." She paused, as if thinking about that.

"Honey, do you talk about me with your friends?" I gulped, concerned about where this was heading.

"Actually, they are the ones to bring that up." This time, I was the one who paused as I considered how far I wanted to take this conversation.

"Really? Well, what do they say about me?" Concern was in her voice but it was dominated by curiosity. This time I paused for several seconds.

"Well, I don't think I could repeat what they say. But I promise you that they all say good things things about you." I paused again as I grinned. "Well, I guess that might depend on how you define good."

"How do you define good, honey?" She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes. This time my pause included a gulp, indicating I was more than a little uncomfortable. And then I had to grin.

"Well, they all say that you are beautiful. And they all say that you are sexy. And they all say other things, too." I gave her a look filled with teasing, and I let her follow up that tease.

"Really? What other things?" Now the teasing was in her eyes. Again, I hesitated, and then decided to plunge ahead.

"Well, they all say that they would pay money for a night with you. And I am not lying. Dan said it first, and then several more agreed. And they didn't mean it in a bad way. It is just that we all think you are sexy." She grinned at me.

"Really? How much would they pay?" She underlined her question by slightly and subtly pushing her boobs out a little, which made her nipples stand out a lot. I cleared my throat again.

"Well, that never comes up. I always stop them from saying anything more. I don't want them talking about my Grandma in that way, even if I am adopted." I was being honest here and I think she could see that. She hesitated for a moment and than made what almost seemed a confession.

"Well, honey, every woman wants to think she is still sexy. Even old women like your Grandmother."

"Well, you are. We all think so. Even I do. I think that was obvious last night." I actually flushed slightly, and then proudly stuck out my chin.

"Really, honey? Do you think I am sexy?" I nodded almost frantically.

"Oh, hell, yeah. You saw that last night. And when I am in the pool and you wear your bikini, I get really turned on sometimes."

"Do you get excited when your grandma wears a bikini around you?" I was almost constantly nodding, now.

"Oh, yeah."

"Would you like to enjoy the pool right now? We could have a midnight swim in this warm weather." I thought I was going to choke on my answer.

"Will you be there, too?" She smiled gently, a sexy expression on her face and in her eyes.

"Sure. And would you like me to wear a bikini for you?" By this time, I was hard as the proverbial brick and she saw it.

"Oh, hell yeah." Her smile widened a lot.

"Well, you change into your bathing suit and I will meet you out there in ten minutes."

Nine minutes later, I raced out to the pool and saw her already in the water. I tried to hide my boner as I walked to the edge and looked down at her. The pool lights were off so I could not see which bikini she was wearing and then I grinned, thinking it made no difference. She looked hot in all of them. She started to walk up the steps and get out of the pool and I gasped.

"Grandma Julie, you are naked!" I ran out of words as I stared at her body, for the first time completely nude in my presence.

"Well, I said for you to change into your suit. I never said I would change into mine." And I stared at her.

Her large boobs both hung and jutted. It was simply impossible to have breasts that large and not have them hang a little. And they jutted out with her hard nipples protruded at least half an inch toward me. Her waist was narrow and smooth, showing the fact that she still worked out. Her hips flared and her hairy pussy was still dripping water. Her ass hung only slightly and looked both hard and soft at the same time. I stepped forward, wanting to get my hands on her body. She smiled at me and took my hand in hers. Suddenly, she jerked me into the pool and pushed me underwater, laughing loudly. Then she pushed away and swam to the other end of the pool. I assumed she wanted me to follow and quickly headed in her direction. We splashed each other and chased each other and dunked each other, as I followed her lead, and tried to ignore my frustration.

Finally, I had her cornered in the shallow end of the pool. She stopped moving, standing in waist deep water with her boobs out of the water and the water dripping off them. Then she slowly reached out for my hand. She pulled me close enough for her hard nipples to tickle my chest.

"Do you really think your grandma is sexy?" Her voice seemed to hold promise and I nodded vigorously, my voice somehow lost.

"Show me." And I finally took the opportunity to show her. I mean, I didn't date much but I haven't been a virgin for several years.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her gently, tightly pressing her tits into my chest. I really wanted to feel those tits squeezed between our bodies and her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

I savored that kiss for quite some seconds. Then I dropped our hug so I could get my hands between our bodies, and I squeezed and massaged her boobs for at least a minute causing her to moan almost nonstop. Our breathing grew rapid, almost frantic, and I felt her hands grab my ass cheeks and squeeze. Then I felt Grandma Julie move her right hand from my ass to my cock and she slowly stroked it.

I got so excited I almost came on the spot, but I fought it hard because I had plans for that cum load. In a surprising move, I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her onto the side of the pool. Then I dropped to my knees and stared at her hairy pussy, only inches from my face. After several seconds of staring, I clamped my mouth on her pussy. I licked and probed and licked some more, receiving lots of her sweet juices in my mouth. I groaned in passion and heard her match my noises.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers
12