Grandma Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, suck on my clit. I need you to suck on my clit." Her words encouraged me but made little difference in what I planned. I planted my lips on her clit and sucked. The change in her noises reflected my change in target and she grabbed my head, pulling it tighter against her clit. Continuing to suck her clit, I slid my middle finger into her wet pussy, pushing it in and out rapidly. She groaned loudly, indicating she liked what I was doing to her, so I added a second finger. I was jamming my fingers in and out while sucking on her clit when she crested, her passions shouted to the neighbors. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers, crushing them with force. Then she arched her back for several seconds while her body jerked and bounced from her orgasm. I had to grin to myself in excitement because this was the first time I ever made a woman cum with my mouth and fingers.

After several seconds of no motion at all, Grandma Julie dropped into the pool and attacked my mouth with passion. We kissed for several seconds her tongue searching out my tongue, almost doing battle with it. Then she pulled back and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Oh, Bobby, that was so good. It has been too long since a man has made me cum and you did it so well." She looked at me with tears in her eyes for a few seconds and smiled as we hugged. She pulled herself up a few inches and then lowered herself on my hard cock. As I entered her pussy, I couldn't stop the noises I made. I looked around as if afraid to see her neighbors looking over the privacy fence, and then decided I didn't care if they were watching. And I began to fuck her.

I started off slowly sliding in and out of her very wet pussy but after maybe thirty seconds, she almost shouted.

"Fuck me, Bobby. Pound your Grandma into another orgasm. Make me cum again." And she went back to kissing me passionately. I increased the pace until I was fucking her faster and harder than I ever thought I could. In a few more seconds, I felt her cum again. Her pussy muscles grabbed my cock tightly, as if to milk all the cum out of it. I slowed down to let her move through her orgasm, enjoying her noises. Another few seconds and I stopped moving, my hard cock still buried deep in her pussy.

"Ohmygod, baby, you are so good. And your cock is still hard. Jump up on the side of the pool and I will finish you off. I want to taste your cum." Her smile spoke volumes and I quickly obeyed her demands.

Sitting in front of her, my boner just inches from her mouth, she slowly took me in her mouth. I looked down as her head bobbed up and down, feeling the greatest sensations of my life. In less than twenty seconds, I felt myself cum in her mouth, unloading what felt like gallons of jizz. It was too much for her to take it all and she grinned at me as some of my cum leaked out of her mouth and oozed down her chin. Then she paused for a few seconds as she sucked the last of my cum out of my dick. Finally, she looked up at me and swallowed. She had to swallow a second time to get it all down. She continued to look up into my eyes, a loving expression in her eyes. After several seconds, she spoke quietly.

"You know, your 21st birthday is next week. Do you want to invite some of your friends over?

12