Grandma Knows What She Wants (Pt. 02)

Story Info
No more hiding for grandmother and grandson.
4k words
4.55
22.8k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

Several days passed since the pool incident and Sally and George continued to enjoy their time with their grandson, Ryan. Because the weather was so hot, they spent many an afternoon by or in the pool - - but George was ever-vigilant and she was resigned to keeping the peace. Ryan seemed to pretend that nothing had happened, even if she caught him staring at her in her bikini more than once.

Mid-week, before she turned in for bed, she told the guys that she was golfing the next day - - bright and early. They'd have to make their own breakfasts. Not a problem for Ryan. But, George muttered a sour response and flapped his hands at her.

The next morning, Sally woke before the sun rose. She showered and pulled on her golf skirt and a tight polo. She filled a thermos and skipped breakfast. She wanted to get on the course early and try to get a couple of holes in before her usual partners arrived. Just as she was opening the back door, footsteps bounded into the kitchen behind her. She turned. It was Ryan - - dressed in cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

"Morning, gran," he muttered sleepily.

"Hello yourself," she answered brightly.

"Hey," he went on, rubbing his eyes. "I thought I might tag along. Get out on the driving range or something."

She smiled.

"Sure, honey," she answered, putting the thermos on the kitchen counter. "Do you want to grab something to eat before?"

He shook his head. "Nah. I'll pick up something at the course. If that snack bar is open early."

She nodded. "Well, come on then. Let's get going before it gets crowded."

They drove through the dawning sunlight and were the first to arrive at the course. Sally pulled her golf bag out of the trunk, but Ryan rushed up and snatched it from her.

"Let me get that," he said. "I used to be a pretty good caddy."

Sally clapped her hands together and laughed. "A caddy! I haven't had one of those in years."

They made their way to the first tee. It was a glorious morning - - bright, sunny, and fresh. Sally felt her spirits lifting with the thought of enjoying some quiet time on the hushed course with her hunky grandson.

While Ryan stood to the side, Sally drew a club from her bag, teed up a ball, and swung. She must have been distracted because the ball burped away from the club and sputtered through the grass.

Ryan chuckled behind her.

"Mulligan," she declared, teeing up another ball.

She shook her hips to settle into her stance and paused. She glanced quickly over shoulder. As she suspected, Ryan's eyes were glued to her big ass, swaying under her skirt. A grin flicked across her lips.

"Watch my swing, will you, honey," she requested. "I seem to be having some issues today."

Ryan assented and she wiggled her hips with a little extra vigor. She slowly drew the club back and shifted her eyes upward. The club head swished past the ball, missing it completely.

"Oh, drat," she huffed. "What is going on?"

She turned to Ryan and he grinned back at her.

"What do you think?" She settled into her stance facing her grandson, making sure he had a good view of the cleavage peeking between her polo's buttons. "Am I not keeping my hips still?"

She took a quick swing.

"Looks good to me," Ryan said.

Sally turned back around and addressed the ball, again making sure to shake her wide hips and big ass.

"Honey," she said over her shoulder. "You're the big golfer. Can you help me out?"

He chuckled and his footsteps neared.

"Well," he said. "Hips look good. Stance is right."

His big, bulky body leaned over hers and his meaty hands covered hers on the club grip. She felt his groin brush lightly against her ass and she bit her lip to silence a sigh.

"Okay," he continued, tightening his grip on her hands. "Head down and raise the club."

He guided her as she pulled the club up. Instead of swinging down, she hesitated and pushed her ass against Ryan's crotch. She shifted it back and forth slightly.

"Like that?" She asked with overly dramatic innocence.

"Uh huh," her grandson responded, settling his chest a little tighter to her back. "That feels pretty good."

She almost guffawed. Instead, she hunched her body backward until Ryan's torso covered her from his shoulders to his groin. She wiggled her body.

"That does feel right," she whispered. "Doesn't it?"

"Hmmmfffff." Ryan's cock answered the question more directly. It was swelling against her backside.

Sally glanced around. The course was still empty. A couple of sprinklers swooshed on a green somewhere in the distance. Fuck George, she thought suddenly. What he doesn't know can't hurt him.

She raised the club and whacked at the ball, which shot off into a stand of shrubs and trees to the right of the tee.

"Darnn," she exclaimed. Ryan's body still pressed against her back. "That was my favorite ball." She straightened up. "We'll have to go find it."

She stood and Ryan stepped away from her. She pushed the club back in her bag.

"Come on, caddy," she said as she strode off the tee and into the shrubs. "Extra big tip if you find my ball."

Ryan crashed through the foliage behind her. Sally puttered along under the trees, kicking at the leaf litter, and leading Ryan deeper and deeper into the scrubby woods. When she judged they were far enough away from the course, she stopped and turned to her grandson. He pulled up short of her.

She locked her eyes onto his.

"You know, honey," she said slowly. "Grandpa George makes me kind of mad."

Ryan frowned. "What?"

"He makes me mad," she repeated. "Always trying to ruin my fun. Like the other day in the pool."

Ryan blushed.

"He just doesn't understand me," Sally pouted. "Doesn't understand what I need."

Ryan was just about to stammer something when Sally put her finger to her lips.

"But...," she continued, untucking her polo from her skirt without taking her eyes off her grandson. "I think you understand."

She tugged the polo over her bra and the warm air breezed against her midriff and the top of her breasts.

"I mean." She lowered her voice. "Some part of you definitely understood."

Her eyes dropped to the front of Ryan's shorts. His gaze was fastened onto her tits. As if to prove her right, the pole in his baggy shorts had raised a tent.

"There we go," Sally purred.

She stepped towards her grandson and pushed both her hands onto the front of his shorts.

"Oh, honey," she cooed. "That's just glorious."

Ryan gritted his teeth together and stood there stolidly.

Sally rubbed the big monster announcing its presence in Ryan's shorts.

"Go on, baby," she whispered huskily. "Put your hands on them. Just like you did in the pool. You know you liked it."

Ryan blushed and, as if he were lifting a heavy barbell, his hands slowly rose. With a deep breath, he rested them on her tits.

"Oh," Sally squeaked, rolling her chest back and forth. "That's it, lover."

Ryan growled something and launched his assault on her breasts - - squeezing, squashing, pinching, rubbing. Sally groaned, her fingers scrabbling at his shorts. She unzipped him and yanked his dick out with one hand.

"Ooooooh," she squealed as she tried to wrap her hands around her grandson's thick, steely cock. "Babeeeeeee."

She tugged on it and Ryan answered with a groan.

Sally had always fantasized about fucking on the golf course - - in the fresh air, risking discovery, feeling naughty. Her cheeks blazed with excitement as she clutched her grandson's big dick and pulled him closer to a nearby tree. She leaned against it, pumping him with both hands, and relishing the touch of rough bark against her back.

"Do you like it, honey?" She panted into his ear, drawing him tight to her body.

Ryan answered with a gasp and a nod of his head against her shoulder.

"It feels good, doesn't it, sweetie?" She grunted.

"Uh huh," Ryan managed, his chin digging into her shoulder.

Sally slipped one hand off her grandson's magnificent cock and dug under her golf skirt, pushing her panties down over her hips. The warm air rushed against her damp pussy.

Good god, she thought to herself. How much more excited could she get?

As her panties fell to her ankles, she attached her lips to Ryan's ear lobe and jammed his cock against her opening. He squeezed her tits and pistoned his hips upward.

She almost screamed when his fat, hard tip pierced her lips. Instead, she bit her lip and clutched his t-shirt in her fingers. Ryan drove deeper into her, jamming her ass hard against the tree behind her. She thought he might split her in two. She grunted - - half in pleasure, half in pain - - as he rolled his hips, powering his cock in and out.

His pace accelerated, and she whimpered as her body bounced back and forth against the tree. She dug her hands into his hair and craned her face upward. With a staccato of quick jabs, he emptied himself into her. She raked her hands into his hair as a wave of pleasure swept across her body.

They stood together, clutching each other under the shady boughs. A distant murmur of male voices sounded from the fairway beyond the trees. A golf club snicked against a ball. Sally blinked and smiled as a stream of warm liquid dribbled down her inner thighs.

With a deep sigh, she pushed Ryan's body from her own. He stumbled backwards, almost tripping over the shorts gathered at his ankles.

Sally pulled her panties back on, straightened out her skirt, and tugged her polo back over her tits. She looked to Ryan while she tucked the shirt back into her skirt.

"Go on, silly," she said, her voice scratching against her throat. She laughed. "Get your shorts back on."

Ryan shook his head and stared at her dumbly.

"You're hanging out all over the place, baby," she said, eyeing his semi-rigid cock as it glistened in the sunlight.

They tidied themselves up and she led the way back to the golf course.

"Whew," she hummed as her shoes met the wet grass of the fairway. "That's a hell of a club you've got there, honey."

She paused and turned to her grandson. "Pass me that towel."

Ryan pulled a white golf towel from a loop on her bag and handed it to her. Sally dabbed her forehead and cheeks and, with a quick glance up and down the green sward, she flicked the towel along her inner thighs.

"Put that back in the bag for me, won't you honey?" She said, passing the towel to Ryan.

"Gran...," he stuttered in response as he stowed the towel. "Gran... I...."

She beamed at him and brushed the back of her skirt with her hands.

"Oh, darling," she said. "Hurry up. I want to at least get something on the green."

She pulled a mid-iron from her bag and dug a ball from the pocket of her skirt, dropping it onto the grass. Ryan continued to stare at her, dumbfounded, as she whacked the ball in a long arching shot. It plopped onto the green, only a few yards from the pin.

"Nothing like a good fuck to improve your swing," she said, her eyes tracking the ball as it rolled to a stop. "Come on, sweetie."

She trudged forward, Ryan trailing along quietly behind her.

---------

After their morning at the country club, Sally threw caution and George's warning to the winds. Infatuated by her grandson's strong, vigorous body and oddly excited by the scandal of their relationship, she obeyed only her desire. And her desire grew stronger and more urgent each time she and Ryan snuck off together - - to the guest room while George napped, to the garage while he watched TV, to the basement when her husband took his afternoon walk around the block.

Sally's grandson was a passionate lover - - always available and always eager. His thick, sturdy cock needed only the encouragement of a glance or a hand brushed against a forearm before it was ready to work its magic. He never tired and that moment, when he lost control of his muscled body and drove into her frenetically, almost maniacally, quickly became her paradise.

A week after their first union on the golf course, she awoke feeling especially horny. Maybe it was the hot weather that had suddenly arrived. Or, maybe it was a night spent alone in her bedsheets. She didn't really care. She only knew that she had to find her grandson.

As she stepped out of the shower, she heard splashing in the pool and then George's creaky voice. She smiled as she dried off and pulled on her bikini before heading downstairs.

Ryan was swimming laps in the pool. George was studying his crossword.

"Morning, darling," Sally said as she strode onto the deck, a cup of coffee steaming in her hand.

George looked up and frowned. She made googly eyes back at him.

"You old sourpuss," she said before lowering her coffee to the table and sliding the swim robe off her shoulders.

George barely glanced at her lush body squeezed into the tiny swimsuit before returning to his puzzle. Sally shrugged her shoulders and traipsed to the shallow end of the pool

The water felt delicious on her calves and thighs as she waded into deeper water. At the far end, Ryan pulled up next to the lip of the pool, treading water and grinning at her. He dove under and when she felt his body slide underwater between her thighs, she squealed.

George looked up, grimacing.

"Oh stop it," Sally yelled across the pool. "You old prude."

He looked down and scratched away at the paper in his hands.

Ryan surfaced behind her and she turned.

"Morning, honey," she said, smiling.

"Morning to you too, gran," Ryan answered, paddling closer to her.

When he was a foot or so away he stopped swimming and stood. Sally planted her palms on his chest and pecked his cheek.

"How'd you sleep, sweetie?" She asked.

"Pretty good," Ryan responded, planting his hands on her wide hips. "How about you?"

"Oh," she pouted. "Not so good." She glanced down at his groin. "I got so lonely."

Ryan shot a look over his shoulder at his grandfather and swiveled back to smile at her.

"I know the feeling," he said, sliding a hand mischievously onto her plump ass.

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, turning away from him and pushing through the water to the poolside. "Do you?"

She pushed her hands onto the concrete apron and waggled her big ass toward him. Keeping his eyes on George, Ryan sloshed towards her, his big dick clearly outlined against his trunks. Sally rested her arms on the edge of the pool. She murmured her approval when the pole holding up Ryan's tent brushed against her cheeks.

Keeping his eyes on George, Ryan discretely pulled her bikini bottom over her hip until her ass was bare. She giggled and straightened up a bit to give Ryan more cover. His hands squeezed and massaged her ass and Sally bit her lip to stifle a hum of pleasure.

Playfully, she flexed her knee upward and tried to hook the waistband of Ryan's swim trunks with her toes. He laughed and moved forward, pressing his nylon-covered cock against her plush ass. Sally coughed. She glanced over at George, who now dozed on the lounge chair, his crossword flapping gently on the ground, tiny little snores escaping his nose.

She reached back and tugged Ryan's swimsuit down until his cock slid into the canyon between her cheeks. She arched her neck and ground her teeth together. With a quick glimpse at his grandfather, Ryan dipped his hips and his cock poked between Sally's thighs.

Deftly, she reached down and pushed its tip to her pussy lips. As he entered her, Ryan grabbed her hips and arched his back. This time, no amount of teeth-gritting could silence Sally.

"Ohhhhhh jesus," she moaned as her grandson's thick, meaty manhood spread its way inside her.

Sally pushed back with her ass and Ryan was completely enveloped by her warm, tight pussy. His pubes rustled against her ass. Sally shifted forward and, with a grunt, thrust her ass backward. Rocking together - - - slowly and quietly at first, the grandmother and grandson rutted like animals. But, as Ryan's beautiful cock stoked the fire in her groin higher and higher, Sally let loose a deep, low grunt. Ryan huffed and puffed behind her. The water in the pool slapped higher and more loudly against the wall.

Sally squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying everything - - the sun on her shoulders and back, the water rolling around her, the rhythm of their fucking, and especially the way her grandson's dick tripped all the switches in her body. Soon, she was snorting and grunting aloud and happily in time to Ryan's accelerating thrusts.

She opened her eyes as the gateway to her orgasm opened. George's gaze met hers. His lips curled in disgust and he jerked himself upright on the chair.

Sally grinned at him and raised her chin. She was done tiptoeing around his hang-ups and judgment.

"Tha - - a - - a - - tsssssss it, ba- -b- -y," she stuttered between gasps, all the while locking eyes with George. "Give ittttt to me. Fuck me, honey."

Her husband's jaw dropped and his eyes saucered wide.

She grinned and, gritting her teeth, she yelped: "F-f-f-fuck, baby. Gonna cummmmmmmm."

Ryan's cock had become a jackhammer working against her ass. He had passed into the frenetic phase, his consciousness focused down to the sensations radiating from his dick. He growled and bashed his hips hard against her ass. She answered him with a low moan that shifted into a squeal. He looped his arm around her waist while they rode out their mutual climax.

When she opened her eyes, George was gone.

"Jesus," Ryan groaned as his dick slid slowly out of her. "Holy hell."

She smiled and ducked her ass into the water, wiggling it with pleasure.

"Amennnnn," she answered, turning to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Just before he bent his head to kiss her, his eyes flashed over her shoulder.

"Where's gramps?" He asked.

Sally sighed. "Probably went in to take his nap," she replied. "Don't worry about him, honey."

She pulled her grandson's mouth to hers and tightened her arms around his neck. They shared a long, lingering kiss until she finally pulled her lips away.

"Whew," she whispered. "I need a rest from all this exercise."

She pecked him on the cheek, grabbed her bikini button from where it had slid to her ankle, and waded out of the pool. As she dried herself off, Sally admired Ryan's tanned, athletic body as he returned to his laps. She settled onto a chaise, still bottomless, her silver bush dewed with pool water, and drifted into sleep.

---------------

There was no point beating around the bush after Sally and Ryan's brazen fuck in the swimming pool. George, Sally had decided, would just have to face the music: she was fucking their grandson and, thanks to Ryan's unflagging appetites and her own lust, it wasn't gonna stop any time soon.

The first big change was Ryan moving into his grandmother's bedroom. Now, they spent every night together - - sometimes just curled up together, most of the time playing with each other. She discovered that Ryan loved long, slow handjobs. Before, when she woke in the middle of the night, she'd lie there in her bed, ruminating. Now, when she woke in the wee, dark hours, she nudged up against her grandson and rolled his cock between her hands until he woke with a groan and begged her to finish him.

After the pool fuck, she and Ryan quickly accelerated from relatively chaste flirting - - hugging each other, he pinching her as she passed by, Ryan complimenting her on how hot she was - - to lewder games. Sally plopping down on Ryan's lap after dinner while George sipped his coffee. Grandmother and grandson lolling around the house in nothing but their undies. Sally and Ryan slow dancing together in the living room.

George wore a perpetual grimace, but he curbed his tongue. When things got too wild for him, he harrumphed and fled to his bedroom or the backyard.

LIfe had become so much more enjoyable, Sally reflected as she diced some carrots at the kitchen counter and reviewed the past week. It was so hot out now, in the middle of summer, that she wore only an apron knotted around her waist. Her big tits flopped and jiggled beneath the thin cotton. She paused her work and sighed. If only there was a way to keep Ryan with her forever.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12