Grandma Knows What She Wants (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,137 Followers

As if in reply, a pair of big arms circled her waist and pulled her tight against a muscled body. She giggled as her grandson's hands crept beneath the apron and found her tits.

"Now, now, tiger," she cooed. "If I don't finish chopping this stuff, there won't be any dinner."

"Dinner can wait," Ryan whispered into her ear as his cock slipped between her bare ass cheeks.

Sally hummed her approval and squashed her ass tighter against his big dick.

"Oh, honey," she murmured. "You're just a big hot bundle of trouble."

Ryan chuckled and slipped his fat cock inside her. She squawked and lifted herself on her toes.

"Oh...my... goodness...," she stammered. "I guess dinner's gonna have to wait."

Their lips met and they bucked together against the kitchen counter. As Ryan pounded her and squeezed her nipples, she grunted and surrendered to the heat blazing across her groin.

What other sixty-something woman had a lusty, young stud at her beck and call? She asked herself as she bounced on and off her grandson's cock. A young stud with a magnificent dick, a body like a star athlete, and a complete devotion to her curvy, fleshy body? She grunted again and waggled her ass against Ryan, spurred on by her pride and vanity.

They climaxed together quickly, her grandson's hips jerking and bouncing in a frenzied rhythm as she groaned and sighed.

The back door opened and clacked shut on the other side of the kitchen. George muttered something from the pool deck.

"Grosh, gran," Ryan said as they cleaned up after. Sally running a kitchen towel between her thighs before passing it to her lover. "I feel kinda bad about grandpa."

"Psshhhhhhh," Sally answered, straightening out her apron. "Don't worry about him, honey. He's just a big old grump. Besides...," she paused. "He may not be as upset as he seems."

She and Ryan kept their bedroom door open at night to catch stray breezes. And, in the past few days, she noticed that George was leaving his bedroom door open as well. Just last night, she could have sworn she heard him puttering down the hall and pausing in front of her bedroom. He was also doing a lot less grumbling when she and Ryan kissed and hugged in front of him.

After dinner, she and Ryan went skinnydipping in the pool and, as if to confirm her suspicions, George joined them, sitting on a chair by the pool to read a book and wearing nothing but his drawers. She thought she caught him giving a few furtive glances their way as grandmother and grandson frolicked together in the water, naked as jaybirds.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,137 Followers
12