All Comments on 'Grandma Plays Cupid'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🖤🖤🖤

A BBW lesbian incest loving switch just about ticks every one of my fetish boxes, plus huge-cock that seems to have no problem re-loading. I loved this tale. Good luck in the competition. I hope my 5 ⭐ help.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 3 years ago

Thank you for this, such a really hot story.

Well up to your usual standard!

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago

Delightful and arousing as ever, including new twists. GILF? that was inspired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better

I still feel you are far too campy, and are talented enough to write more serious tales that are equally as wicked hot. You've been around Lit quite a while, but I won't even list the OGs, just current hot tales. Stories like Harem Sisters, Breaking the Bridesmaids, A Tale of Twin Tails, and Lockdown Christmas Miracle. It would be nice to see you grow as an author and tackle more serious erotica while still maintaining your hotness. I believe you could if you wanted.

Still, you may not want. You have quite a following. Many fanboys and fangirls who think everything Silkstockingslover does is pure gold. Many reads, many favorites, many high scores. I guess there is something to be said for if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And it's not like me, or others like me, who wish you'd write a little less tongue in cheek, are going to stop reading. I read this, didnt I? LOL. And I will say it was far and away better than the last one. Good luck and I'll a five for talent alone, underutilized as it may be.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on your 500th submission

Did you ever think on 4/20/10 your 2 first submissions would bring you to this point and that you'd have won the number of contests you have. Looking forward to the next 500.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another homer

Timtam is absolutely right, you're an amazingly talented author keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree but more

I agree with all four previous comments, to a degree. I will add this to what Timtam said. I've seen others complain about you not finishing series, and they do have a point sometimes. But I'll hit on a similar but slightly different view. Within the stories themselves you leave too many unanswered questions.

Grandma had seduced Marcus mother, her daughter. And incest was a tradition in their family. So how far back? Who started it? Did his grandpa fuck his mom? How about all the cheerleaders eating grandma? How about Sandra's mom eating all Sandra's friends? And many adult females also? Sandra had a domme side, domming Markus mother, did she domme her own? Or her sister? Where does the other grandma fit in?

You also do it at the end of your stories. The End you say. Then proceed to ask, should I write about her lezzing for her mother? The pastor creating a harem? The pastor's wife creating a harem? The local mayor being a cum dump? The white guy fucking his way through a neighborhood of ethnic moms and daughters?

This can be very frustrating. It doesnt necessarily hurt the story, but it's very frustrating. Your readers want to know about these other situations too. Too much unknown stuff, or teasing different events at the end that never get written is annoying. It would be nice if you gave more details, or just didnt tell us these things to begin with. Just my thoughts.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Five stars despite

Despite what appear to me to be some inconsistencies in the times and places of events described as having occurred before happenings in this story, I gave you 5 stars, Jas, because it's a hot story and much better than some of your other recent efforts that seemed to be the literary equivalents of uninspiring kitsch punched out from a mold. (And I don't think I'm alone in wishing you would tie up some loose ends by completing some unfinished series.) This was a refreshing breath of fresh air and more illustrative of your talent and your status as the Queen of Literotica. Some love unequivocally everything you produce, but I would like to see more of this and less of the other, please.

philteephilteeover 3 years ago

Sometimes a story is just a story. There is no beginning and there is no end. Yes it would be nice to get the backstory, but sometimes it just superfluous. This one stands on it’s own. Do you need to do another, maybe for those who don’t have any imagination. Sometimes I like to fill it in myself. Thanks for an entertaining story that kept me interested and didn’t stumble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I give you 5 stars. Hopefully, you'll win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know what I find most disturbing. The way you write the community i.e. black men, your strange fixation regarding incest or the fact that you insert yourself in an alarming number of your stories. Seek help and check yo privilege

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago

You're a very talented writer. But you under utilize your skills. Are you ever tired of being a big fish in a little pond? You could do more. Even writing unoriginal, disposable, and repetitive stories, you can do better. I wish that I had the talent and skill that you do. When do your 33,000+ fans get to see something new ? You are far better than I will live to be, so why stay at my level?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big fish in little pond

I'm the guy who wrote the Agree But More comment. I'm still with Timtam on his comments, but MsNatalie nailed it. You are the proverbial big fish in a little pond. Your talent is clear to anyone who reads you, but it sure would be be nice if you didnt leave us hanging so often, and as Timtam and MsNatalie said, challenge yourself and write more serious stuff. Still gonna read ya. Probably still give ya fives. But I'm just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You’re the greatest

In response to another commenter, I’m personally a huge fan of how you “write the community i.e. black men, your strange fixation regarding incest or the fact that you insert yourself in an alarming number of your stories”; these are some of my favourite things about your stories. I sincerely hope that you continue to use these hallmarks going forward as that will keep me a fan.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago
pure rubbish

I stopped reading after the first paragraph, pure rubbish, it is hard to believe anyone would like this crap at all, it seemed racist to me. 1 star and that was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Comments

Good story. I'm a black man and was not offended. If y'all don't like it don't read. Ms. Lady is talented. People hate but can't do write a quarter as good. Let her express herself however she pleases. Fuck the negativity. Thank you Silk. I'm a fan and have been for years.

old_riderold_rideralmost 3 years ago

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Truly amazing story. Are you working on another chapter? I hope so! i really like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow hot af

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot and wild story you brought us loved every chapter and so love your writing.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

260. Nice love story. With so many characters it seems natural that there would be a continuation of the story. Hardly any realization that it was a black/white coupling. Thanks for alive one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing kept me wanting the next event to happen I couldn’t get enough of the writing

The story line is perfect and I feel you have built a platform for a whole bunch more chapters I’m sure

Please add to this when time allows as I’m a new follower and would love to read more of your words

wrytwryt9 months ago

i seriously wish this was a series instead of a single chapter

treystyles1989treystyles19897 months ago

This is my favorite story of all time. I love coming back to it every few months

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...