Grandma Put It on Me

Story Info
Was staying with my grandparents, and found their pictures.
4.8k words
4.46
100k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
223703
223703
195 Followers

It all started the summer of 2019, my senior year in highschool. My name is Tim, and im 18 years old. My Mom Sandy, and Dad Ben has split up after twenty years of marriage. Dad got caught cheating, when Mom went through his Facebook messages. Apparently he was sleeping with her friend Kate. And has been for a while now.

My Mom and Dad, both are 40 year's old. Married at 18, had me at 20. My Grandma is 56 years old and my Grandpa is 58. Figured that I would get those little details out of the way.

It was a long day at school, and I had to be at work at McDonald's at 5. As I was taking my walk home from school. I was thinking about how I was going to get a jerk off session in, before I had to go to work. This is something I did every single day, since I could remember. With Only a few days till graduation, this routine will soon be broken.

As I approached the house, that I grew up in since a kid. With the big oak tree in the front yard, with the tire swing my Dad put up for me when I was four. My mother was loading up the mini van, with Garbage bags and boxes. What the hell she doing? I thought to myself.

"What gives Mom?" I ask her.

"We're moving in with your Grandma for a while," she says as she slams the trunk shut. The mini van was packed full from what I can see.

"Why? Is this about the thing with Dad?" I asked her. Not wanting to leave my childhood home.

"Yes Tim, this is about your Dad and Kate. I can't stay here knowing they slept with each other in our house," she yelled. "Im sorry hunny," she apologized.

"But I graduate in a few days Mom!" I protest as I walk towards the house.

"I know hun, they will mail you you're diploma," she says following me into the house.

"That's not the same," I say in a mad voice. I did not want to move to my grandparents. They live in the country, three and a half hours from here.

I proceed to walk to my room, and I slammed the door behind me. She didn't open it up, so I assumed she was grabbing More of her stuff. Thats when I started to look around and noticed she grabbed all my belongings already. I kept a shoe box under my bed with a couple porn magazine's. And a masterbater that I stole from my Uncle Bill a few years ago. The shoe box was gone! "Oh shit," I say out loud to myself. I hope she didn't look in that box, but I'm sure she did. Fuck it I'm grown, its natural right? Atleast she thought enough about my sexual urge's to grab the box. Wonder if she seen my milf and cougar porn? Oh well I guess. But fuck this I don't want to move, she can move.

I opened my bedroom door and there stood my Mom. "I gotta work tonight anyway," I tell her.

"Son, you're just going to have to quit," she suggested. "I'll make sure you get everything you need, even that pot you smoke," she says.

"Fine I guess. But what about graduation Mom? Am I really just going to miss it?" I ask.

"Yes Tim, we're about to leave now. I want to be the fuck out of here, before your fathers back," she demanded grabbing my arm. She started pulling me towards the front door.

"Well I guess to Grandma's we go," I say as we walk out the door. I can't believe im about to quit my job, and Miss my graduation. But im a momma's boy, and I do as she command's. It don't matter if I'm of age or not. So here we are a three hour ride to my grandparents farm.

My grandmother Robin, was a short kind of heavy weight woman. She was a red head, with long hair she wore in a bun. Her tits were huge, I have no clue on what size. Wasn't the hottest woman in the world, but I would fuck her honestly. She always wore tank tops, and boxer Short's for some reason. Even in boxers, she still had a round butt. And I don't believe she owns a bra, never seen one on her.

My grandpa Ed, was an alcoholic of course and proud of it. When you think of the word red neck, that's my grandfather. He never worked, but received a check for being crazy. That's how they got the farm land, was his backpay. My grandpa was medium built long White dirty beard, and a beer belly.

After a three hour drive, we finally hit my grandparents county. "You're Grandpa already said you will have your own room. He's giving you his man cave," Mom laughed.

"He really giving up the man cave?" I ask her. He never let's anybody go in there, now that I recall.

"Sure is, that way everyone could have their own room. He called around lunch, to tell me," she added. Around that we were passing the only gas station in town.

"Can you get me some cigars?" I ask her. Before she replied, she hurried and turned Right into the gas station.

"Should have said something before I almost passed it. How many you want?" she asked as she was getting out of the car.

"Just a pack," I replied as she shut the door. I needed cigars so I can sneak off and smoke later on.

It was already getting late, well seven in the evening. We were about five minutes out from my grandparents house. It looked as if it was about to storm soon, with the cloud's getting dark. "Maybe we should leave everything in the van till morning. It looks like were driving into the storm," my Mom said. As on cue it started pouring down rain, as we pulled into my grandparents driveway.

"Sounds good to me," I tell her. I look out the passenger side window, and see chickens running every which way to find shelter from the rain. I don't remember them having chickens.

As we pull up to the front door, my Mom and I both set in the van for a moment. "Yaaa, our new home," I said in a sarcastic voice. Before she could respond back I jetted out od the van and onto the front porch. My grandpa Ed was setting in a rocker drinking Pabst blue ribbon.

"There's my champ! Hows it hanging? To the left I hope," my grandpa belly laughed. My grandma heard the laughter, and came outside.

"There is the most handsome young man on Gods green earth," says my grandma. As she comes over to me giving me a bear hug her head barely touched my chest. One thing I noticed though, was her massive tits were pressing on my Dick. Kind of felt nice to be honest. "Oh how my boy has grown," she added. As she backed off me i noticed her nipples sticking through her tank top. They always do that, I thought it had to be cold out.

"Your Mom tell you that you get the man cave?" asked my grandpa.

"Yea thank you for that sir," I tell him.

"Here I'll take you too it," replied my grandma. She took me by the arm and lead me into the house. "You must be tired after that long drive?" she asked. I didn't even get to answer her. "It's down those stairs baby. If you need anything just find us."

"Thank you grandma," I tell her.

"No need to thank me, my house is your house. Same with your Mom," she says. Then gives me a peck on the cheek, and heads back to the porch. As she walked off, I caught myself checking my grandma's ass out. She had on some red Betty Boop boxers, but they was tight on her big fat ass. I shouldn't be checking my grandma's ass out. But I am a horny 18 year old.

I head on down the steps to my new bedroom, my grandpa's old man cave. On the way down the stairs, was hanging a blue Kentucky wildcat flag. Of course my grandpa's favorite sports team. As I approached the bottom of the steps I noticed a bunch of sports memorable and pictures on the walls. There was a full size bed in the center of the back wall, with a Kentucky blanket on it. A fully stocked bar from what I can tell, with all kinds of alcohol. Go figure, with my grandpa Ed being a alcoholic. There was even a Kentucky wildcat couch, end tables, and even a damn wildcat pool table. Nice grandpa, I thought to myself. Besides all the Kentucky stuff and Cincinnati Reds crap, there was pictures of my grandma as well. "What the fuck?" I say out loud to myself. There was a photo of my grandma Robin holding her big tits up, setting right on the bar. I couldn't believe my eyes. They had to forget to remove that picture, before our arrival. I pulled out my cell phone and took a picture of the photo. Damn Grandma those are some round ass nipples! I think to myself. They really was, I found my jack off material for tonight.

It's been a long day so far, especially with the spur of the moment move. And I realized that I haven't ate anything since lunch today. I haven't smoked nothing since this morning, and I got the Munchies. Instead of leaving my room, I message Mom and ask if she's hungry. As I set on the bed waiting on a message back, I noticed another photo of my Grandma on the far wall. This one is in a Kentucky wildcat frame. I had to get up to make sure I was seeing, what I thought I was seeing. It was a photo of my Grandma riding a pink didlo on the pool table, that was setting next to me. She had a clean shaved pussy, and had about a inch or so of a dildo inside her pussy. Wow my grandparents are big freaks. Why in the hell would they leave these photos out. I pull my phone back out, and take a picture of the photo. My phone buzzes, with a message from my Mom saying PIZZA? I write her back, and reply yes please.

I reach into my book bag, and grab my weed and grinder. Thinking to myself that I need to take it easy, because I have nobody around here to get pot. Thank God I spent my whole check yesterday and got me a bag. I break up my bud, and roll it in the cigar my mom got me. I'll put this up, for after the pizza.

In the meantime, I need to get my dick wet. I usually search some mature porn, on the internet. But I wanted to jerk off to the picture on the wall. The one of my grandma Robin, riding a dildo on the pool table. I walk over to the picture, and I pull out my dick and start stroking it. My grandma's massive tits, were amazing. She had the darkest pink circles around her nipples, that I have ever seen. And I can't believe she actually shaves her pussy. My dick is hard as a rock now. I spit into my hand, in order to lube it up. And I continue to work my hand down my shaft, taking in the sexyness of my very own grandmother. It didn't take me long to cum, since I've been waiting all day to do so. I just shot my load on the wall underneath the photo, and left it there. "Where's this damn pizza?" I asked myself out loud.

I don't even remember falling asleep that night. But I woke up to the sound of footsteps, trying to creep down the stairs. I was still have asleep, when I noticed that it was my Grandma. For some reason she was standing at the foot of the bed, just looking at me. Then I felt her, set down next to me. "Tim, are you awake? Tim," she asked me. She started to nudge my leg, but I pretended to still be asleep. "Timmy," she says my name again. I was still tired, I didnt want to deal with no bull shit just yet. "Timmy, are you awake. Tim," she asked again this time nudging my arm. I still played it, like I was sleeping.

Then out of no where, I feel the blanket being pulled down off me. I always sleep, in just a pair of boxers. This morning I had on some blue plaid ones. I could feel a little cool breeze, with the blanket being pulled down to my knees. It's morning time, and of course I had some morning wood. "Timmy Boy wake up," Grandma says with another nudge of my leg. This time she didn't move her hand. I could feel her hand rubbing my thigh, and it was making my cock harder. "Oh my," I heard her say.

I peep through the slits of my eye lids, without her noticing. Thats when I seen that my nine inch cock, was standing tall out the hole in my damn boxers. And my Grandma Robin, was licking her lips at it. "Tim are you awake?" She asked again. I still played it off like I was out like a light. Instead of nudging me this time, she grabbed right ahold of my dick. "Grandma's boy has a big one," I heard her tell herself. Then she started jerking my cock off. I can't believe this my Mom's Mom, is touching my cock. Just what I was seeing and feeling, set me off. I shot a stream of cum, onto my own Grandmother's arm. I heard her giggle, as I felt her weight lift off the bed. Seconds later I watched her through the slits in my eyes, head back upstairs. Soon as the door shut, I set up in the bed.

I had so many thoughts rushing through my head. Did that really just happen? Was I dreaming that happened? Did my own Grandma, really jerk me off? I jump up, and head to the restroom on the dar right corner. After I relieved myself, I got dressed for today.

For about a half an hour, I set in bed still thinking about what happened. Wonder if she's going to come back down, to see if im awake yet? I look over and noticed the pizza from last night, and my rolled blunt. Shit I must have been tired, not to even smoke last night. I grab the blunt off the table, and head upstairs.

"There is my Champ," said my Grandpa Ed. "Good Morning!" he added.

"Good morning Grandpa," I tell him as I stand by the front door. As I stand there I noticed they done unloaded the van, and Moms and my stuff was stacked in the living room. "Can I smoke this on the porch?" I asked him holding up the blunt.

"As long as I can smoke it with you," He says standing out of his chair.

My Grandpa and I walk outside, to the front porch. We both set down in the rockers, and I fired up the blunt. "Heard you was sleeping good," Grandpa said.

"Yeah I was tired as shit," I tell him. I take a few tokes of the blunt, and pass it to him. "I didn't know you smoked Grandpa," I added.

"There's a lot of things you dont know about me champ," he laughed handing the blunt back. "Your Grandma said she couldn't budge you this morning."

"Did she try to wake me up?" I asked him. Of course I was playing dumb founded, she gave me a hand job.

"About a hour ago, then she unloaded the van for y'all. That woman," he said. We set there for a few more minutes smoking, without a word. "Thanks for smoking with me champ," he says as he walks into the house.

I set on the porch, for a few more minutes. I was thinking about how my grandma jerked me off in my sleep, and the two pictures I've seen of her. It was making my dick grow, in my shorts. So I figured it was time to take a shower, and rub a quick one out. I stand up and stretch, then head towards the front door. As I open the door, my Grandma was carrying my belongings downstairs. "Ill grab that grandma," I tell her when I noticed she has my porn box.

"I got it hunny. Theres that one bag there thats yours that you can grab," she insisted as she walked on down stairs.

I grab the bag, and I follow my Grandma down the steps. When I get to the bottom, I noticed she's looking inside my porn stash box. Ugh I thought to myself. My Grandma is going to think im a perve. "Nice collection you have here Tim," she giggled as she closed the box.

"They was given to me," I tell her embarrassed. Now my Mom and my Grandma both know about my stash. I felt awkward as hell now.

"Every boy has them Tim. No need to be embarrassed," she giggled again.

To get off the subject I ask her, "Can I take a shower Grandma?"

"No need to ask baby. The one down here doesn't have hot water, you can use the one in my room. Plus you'll like mine better," she says. "Grab ya a change of clothes, and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

I did as I was told and grabbed a change of clothes from one of the bags. I needed so bad to rub one out. Before I went upstairs I grabbed my phone, so I can use the pictures I took of the naked photos of Grandma. When I hit the kitchen, my Grandma was bent over in the fridge. Today's boxer shorts she had on was bugs bunny, and they was ridding in her ass crack as she bent over. Man my Grandma has a big butt, and it was making my cock throb. I mean you can see both cheeks creeping out of them boxers, when she was bent over. "Like what you see Tim?" she asked as she looked back.

"Grandma," I say again embarrassed I got caught looking at her ass.

"I'm teasing you Tim. Come on I'll show you to my room," she says as she closed the fridge door.

As we headed upstairs, I caught myself checking my Grandma's ass out again. Fuck I'm so horny, I need to rub one out. My grandparents room, was the door at the end of the hall. My Grandma opens the door, and turns on the light. "Excuse the mess," she says. "The bathroom is the door on the left, take as long as you like sweety," she says. Before I could thank her she closed the door behind me and left.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my grandparents were real freaks. They had a sex swing, above their King size bed. Also above their head board, was shelf's of hundreds of dildos. I felt like I was in a sex store, I have never seen so many dildos. I bet my Grandma gets fucked with all these. Plus why would she have me take a shower in here, I could have took one on the first floor. I started to notice all the pictures on the walls. Every single one of them, was shots of my Grandma naked. Legs spread, holding her pussy lips open. Pictures of her, bent over in doggy style position. Pictures of her, fucking herself with different dildos. I hurried to the bedroom door to lock it. I dropped my shorts, right there by the door. I walk over to the wall where most the pictures was hanging. One caught my attention the most. I grab my dick in my hand, and started stroking myself slowly. The picture was of my Grandma, in a heart shaped hot tub. Her huge tits was soapy and wet, and she was holding her pussy lips open. Just taking all this in, had me about to explode. And thats exactly what I did. For the second time in less than 24 hours, I done nutted on my Grandparents walls. This time tho I better, wipe it off there. I see on the nightstand some tissues, so I grab a handfull. As I proceed to clean my cum off my Grandma's bedroom wall, I noticed a red light blinking in the corner. "Oh shit," I say out loud to no one.

Up in the corner of the room, was a damn camera. Can that thing see what I just did? I was scared and embarrassed now. Fuck their going to see that I just jacked off to these pictures. What am I going to do. I tried to follow the camera cord but it went into the wall. Maybe its a dummy camera, I think to myself. I better hurry and get this shower, before someone comes looking for me.

A few hours later, I was back down in my room. I was honestly trying to avoid everybody. I was still scared and embarrassed. I hope that damn camera, wasn't actually recording. I heard a knock at the top of the stairs. Then the door opened up, and footstep's started to approach. Thank God, it was my Mom. "Why you hanging out down here?" she asked. Not leaving the bottom step.

"Why not? There is nothing else to do," I tell her.

"Want to go to the neighbors, with me and Dad. We're going to go horse back riding?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"No thank you Mom. Im going to just hang out around here," I tell her.

"Your loss," she says as she heads back up the steps.

About twenty minutes pass, and I figured they would already be gone. I roll me up another blunt, and head to the front porch. I set out on the porch, and I smoke my entire blunt alone this time. I had me a nice buzz going, when I heard a noise inside the house. I open up the front door, to see my Grandma back in the fridge bent over. This time she had a green towel, wrapped around her body. She had to just get out of the shower. I could see her pink ass hole, and pussy lips from the back. The sight of that alone, had my dick growing in my shorts.

My grandma straightened back up, and closed the fridge door. "I thought I heard you come in," she says. Then she turns around and her massive tits was hanging out. Her Nipples had to be hard, they was like a inch long. "You like what you see Tim?" she asked.

"Grandma!" I said embarrassed as hell. "Cover your boobs," I tell her turning my head.

"Oh Timmy boy. There's no one here but us, and this is my house. If I want my tits out, they will be out," she laughed. "Plus I can tell your enjoying it," she giggled.

"How can you tell that?" I asked her.

223703
223703
195 Followers
12