Grandma Put It on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well the tent your pitching in your pants tells alot," she giggled once again.

I was so embarrassed again, I was lost for words. "Grandma!" I say again. I try to cover my hard on with my hands.

"Did you like seeing what you saw in my bedroom?" she asked pinching her nipples now.

"I can't believe your so naughty Grandma," I tell her. Watching her movements, as she drops the towel to the floor. Now she is standing butt ass naked in front of me.

"I figured that you would, was your Grandfather's idea," she laughed. "He told me to go ahead and fuck you if your willing."

"What the hell Grandma?" I asked. I could not believe my ears. My Grandpa wants me to fuck my Grandma. What the hell is going on here? "Grandpa Ed really said that?"

"Hunny, your dear old Grandad can't get it hard anymore. I haven't had a real dick in me, in over two years now. And Granny needs a good fucking," she says. Then she done the unbelievable, and reached for my dick. "I got to see this big thing this morning, and masterbated three times already Tim."

"What if Mom comes back?" I ask her.

"They'll be gone for a few more hours. So what do you say? Want to give your Grandma some dick or what Tim?" she asked me. Now she was squeezing my Dick through my shorts.

"We're not supposed to tho Grandma, its incest and all. I mean I have dreamt of this," I say to her. At the same time enjoying her hand squeezing my cock. "But its wrong," I add.

"Son just be quiet and enjoy," Grandma tells me. Then she just jerk's my shorts to my ankles, and my hard cock plops out and points towards the air. "I need this hard cock!"

She got down on her knees in front of me, right there in the middle of the kitchen. Grabbed ahold of my dick, and guided it into her mouth. I stand there looking down on here, watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth. It felt so amazing, it felt great. My Grandma was a damn good dick sucker. She was taking every single inch of me, till I couldn't see my dick no more. It was unreal, you should have seen all the saliva on my stiff prick. "Oh Grandma!" I moan out. I take my left hand, and I place it on her head. I start fucking my Grandma's mouth now. I get my hips a pumping, and start slamming my cock into her mouth. The gagging sounds, was getting to be to much for me. "Im going to cum Grandma," I moan out.

"Oh no you don't," she says taking her mouth off my cock. "You're going to fuck me," Grandma added.

She then pulled out one of the kitchen chairs, and kneeled over the table on the chair. Her huge ass was pointed towards me, and those big tits plopped on the table. "Come fuck your Grandma Tim," she said looking back at me. I walk over to where she was, and gave her big ole ass a good smack.

"I've always wanted to do that," I say to her squeezing her ass now.

"Well do it again," she tells me. She didn't have to say that twice.

I position myself behind my Grandma, and I guide my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She was actually tighter, than I thought she would be. After all she does own more dildos, than a damn sex shop. At first I was doing long slow strokes, in and out of her. I give her fat ass another smack, this time on the opposite cheek. "That's it fuck your Grandma's pussy you naughty boy," she moans out. And thats exactly what I done. I started pounding her harder and faster. Giving her every inch of dick I had to offer. "Yes baby," she moans.

"You like that Grandma?" I asked her in a dominate voice.

"Fuck yes baby. Fuck me, keep giving me that young dick. Oh Yes," she moaned.

All the dirty talk, had me where I was ready to cum. So I slow myself down a little, I wanted to enjoy this. You should have seen the ripples though, that my Grandma's ass was making. Now that's to much to handle, was that sight there. I hurry and pull my cock out of her, and start slapping it on her ass. My load of cum shot straight up her back, even got some in her hair. As I was cumming my damn toes was curling up. This was the best orgasm I've ever had.

"Thank you baby," she says. "That was amazing Tim," she added. She reached down to grab her boxer's and shirt.

Still standing in the kitchen naked trying to recoup. "You're welcome Grandma. Now that was too hot," I tell her.

"Just think you can have it whenever you want," she smiled. "Grandma needs to go clean up."

She started to walk out of the kitchen, as I stand there naked still. Before she walked off I gave her ass a final smack. Now to think of it this wasn't a really bad move after all. Hopefully she was for real about fucking her when ever.

12