All Comments on 'Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
inconsistent story by immature author

I did enjoy the basic premise around your story. But let's get this clear from the beginning. 65 year old women just back from a run don't have silver hair, saggy wrinkled necks, nor do they have bony fingers. Change the age to 85, and those features are believable, but a 65 year old, physically fit, vain woman can still look damn good , especially if you are closer in age to 50 than to 20.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
some do

Some 65 year olds do have wrinkled necks, bony fingers and silver hair, fact of life, and also that some find it very appealing.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I was cracking up laughing at that wrinkled but sexy neck part. I never knew necks could be considered sexy. Lols but I agree with the author some 65 yr olds do have signs of aging such as bony wrinkly hands/fingers, gray hair & wrinkled necks. That doesn't mean that they don't take care of themselves or can't be physically fit. Signs of aging she's old so she's gonna show it they all do at that age even if its little signs. Its not like she's ancient or 85 she can go out for runs still.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
sexy necks

Bambi, glad you agree, and yes, older-women's necks can be VERY sexy. A lady near and dear to me is 62, in very good shape, but showing her age on her neck, and slightly wrinkled thighs, butt, etc., but I adore every inch of her, and lavish much attention on that neck when making love. She's always liked having her neck suckled and licked, and as she's gotten older, and more unhappy with the aging process, I figure it gives her esteem a lift to still have that neck turn me on so.

And remember that show...LA Law was it? Where one of the young lawyers was infatuated with the neck wattle of Diane Cannon's character, she used to let him worship it when he was worthy! Very hot stuff, that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please sir

C'mon guys. Somebody write some new Grandma stories. I'm getting bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too!

I fucked a woman 12 years older than me for several years. She was always ready and anxious to suck and fuck. She was a beautiful, petite woman and very fit due to her swimming regiment. I kept going back to her because she would engage in any type of sex ... Sucking and allowing me to fuck her ass. She even took on a friend and I in a double penetration. Yes, older women are awesome!!!

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
You Write Nasty Stories*****

But nasty good stories Thanks for sharing.

MaddogpugMaddogpugover 8 years ago
helping hands and more

i wish you were my grandmother i would be over ever day you sound pretty damn hot to me

MaddogpugMaddogpugover 8 years ago
help

love to hear from you i love grandmother and grandson stories they make me so hard email me at joelholt123@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
quite nice

I love stories about grandmothers and grandsons. i wish my wife would fuck our grandson. She almost fucked our son in law but chickened out at the last minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1978 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES