Grandma was Confused Ch. 04

Story Info
All that has happened has made Mom confused!
10.5k words
4.77
22.8k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in the story participating in sexual activity are over the age of 18.

The next morning I came downstairs to the smell of bacon. I saw two place settings and realized that for the first time in a month, my Mother had fixed me breakfast. Mom was eating her breakfast when I came down. At first, I thought she was dressed as she usually was in the morning in her robe and cloth pj set. As I got closer I noticed some key differences. Her robe was not cinched tight around her as it usually was but was tired rather loosely around her. Instead of cloth pajamas she was wearing a satiny nightgown. While this was not some sexy lingerie but just a rather utilitarian gown, it was more revealing than my mother's usual morning apparel. A slight hint of her cleavage could be seen when she moved and there were intriguing shadows that flashed through the opening of her robe.

I wondered if she would mention the incident in the bathroom last night. Did she want me to bring it up? Or perhaps she was embarrassed by it. I decided to wait to see if she brought it up.

She greeted me with a "Good morning, honey," And then she engaged me in small talk about school and her work. All through this she seemed slightly nervous. She then said "I was thinking that since it's just you and I living here for now and it's Friday night, you and I could go out for a nice dinner tonight. That way we can discuss some things... that I still find difficult to discuss at home."

This I realized was my golden opportunity to start a campaign to seduce my mom. Now I assure you I was not doing this because I was horny as hell by this time. Okay, I was. but that's not the entire reason. My mom had been sex-starved for years. She deserved some tender loving care. Yeah, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Sure Mom, I'd love to go out with you. It's a date." Mom's eyes widened a bit at my word choice but smiled and gave me a speculative look. I hurried home from school and made certain I was groomed and shaved. I dressed in dress gray corduroys, a gray shirt, and a burgundy velvet sports jacket. I expected to impress my mother by being more dressy than her. My mom called from downstairs.

"Jacob, honey are you ready to go? I have an cab waiting for us."

When I came downstairs my mother said, "My don't you look handsome!" I stood stock still and just gaped. My mother had gotten her hair styled. Her auburn hair had a full body and curved around her beautiful face, framing it in a sort of full arch. She was wearing more make-up than usual with striking red lipstick, pale blue eye shadow, mascara and foundation that made her look several years younger. She also had gotten a manicure and now had sharp red nails that matched the pleated red dress that she wore. The dress was well designed to show off her curves but de-accentuate her slightly thickened waist. She also wore a pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and black stockings with red shoes.

At my stupefied gaze, she laughed slightly. "Does that mean I look horrible or that I look really good?"

"Really good," I said as my brain unfroze.

Mom grinned. "Bet you didn't know your Mom could look so pretty huh? I was a bit surprised myself."

I gave her an appraising look and said, "Oooh I knew." My mother's reply to that was a small giggle and a blush. I moved quickly to open the door for her and offered her my arm. Her eyes sparkled as she took my arm and pulled me next to her.

"Your scent is quite intoxicating tonight, my dear, as is your company," I said in a terrible British accent. This was to humor my mother and compliment her as well. My Mom tittered although she had a slightly curious frown.

It wasn't until mid-way through the dinner that my mother finally broached the subject of why she wanted to take me to dinner.

Mom had a contrite expression when she said, "Jake, I want to apologize for the way I reacted when I found out about you and... Gladys. The way I overreacted really. Especially since.... I already knew about it." Mom took a large drink of her wine while her eyes registered disconcertion. "Well, I didn't know know but I strongly suspected it. I shouldn't have gotten so upset since, well, I sort of made it happen." She winced a bit as she said that.

With a sigh, she explained what she meant. "After the initial shock of your grandma believing you were Caleb, I found it pretty amusing how you freaked out you were and most especially how agitated it made your dad. Finding those books that said delusions should be encouraged was a bonus. And I thought that at least one person in the house deserved to be kissed and hugged romantically. So I vicariously enjoyed your make-out sessions with Gladys. I did think that it would help you become a better kisser.

"I did have reservations when Gladys wanted to have you sleep in her bed. However, I knew it would really agitate your dad, and I thought that the most you would do was cuddle. However, after you started sleeping in there regularly I could swear I heard.. sex sounds. Yes... I knew what I heard. Gladys wasn't exactly... a silent moaner. I couldn't believe it. My initial reaction was delight that Gladys was having sex and from the sound of it, really great sex at that. But then I remembered who she was having sex with, that is, my darling baby boy, and I became furious.

"Since it seemed to happen with great frequency, I started having doubts. I vacillated between believing you two were... doing it and thinking I was just projecting that possibility because of my empty sexual life. I became.... well, jealous that my mother-in-law and son might be having a better sex life than I ever did. It was this jealousy that led me to try and keep you two apart as much as I could. Despite that I suspected you were.. sexing I didn't actually want to find out if it were true. Because I knew I would lose my mind if it was true. And when I was confronted with the obvious, I did lose my mind. I think a lot of... my reaction... was because you're my baby and seeing you so... grown up made me feel even older than I usually do."

Considering how my Mom had been acting the last few days, I was pretty certain that wasn't the only reason she was jealous. "Age is just a number. Everyone ages, and being older doesn't mean you are any less attractive, Mom. The truth is harsh Mom but the reality is that Dad was probably never that attracted to you and that had absolutely nothing to do with you."

Mom winced a bit at my statement. "I know, I know but when I was younger there was a belief that it was always a woman's fault if a guy was gay. Either his mother loved him too much or not enough, or his wife let him down."

"Well, as a guy who likes women, I can tell you that you are an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman. Every guy in this restaurant is saying to himself, how did that loser end up with that gorgeous gal."

Mom's eyes glittered and her mouth quirked. "Flatterer. If you're trying to sweet talk me into lifting your grounding... well, I was going to do it anyway. Although I'm not entirely happy about it, far be it from me to keep anyone from having a fulfilling sex life. You are an adult and well, it is not illegal. I checked. I just don't want to hear about it. And I am still very angry at your grandmother for... many reasons... so I don't want her in my house."

Wow! My mom was more or less saying it was okay for me to have sex with my grandmother. I guess discovering Dad was gay was a bigger shock to her than I thought. If she were willing to accept Grandma and me... then perhaps?

With some sadness, I said, "Oh thanks, but I won't be seeing Grandma like that again. The friend she's staying with is a male friend and closer to her age so they are together now."

Although I did feel a bit guilty about throwing Grandma under the bus so to speak, my mother reacted like how I hoped she would. Momma Bear coming to the rescue. "What!" she said indignantly. Her lips pursed in anger. "I can't believe she would do that to you! And that quickly too!"

"Yeah, it does sting a little but she made certain that what we were doing was just sex and not a romance."

"Oh," Mom said with some surprise. I realized then that my mom still equated sex with romance. "Well, even so. You must miss her. I mean, I miss that big dumb bastard. My bed seems so empty now that he's not in it, even if all he ever did was sleep, fart, and snore."

"Yeah, once you get used to sleeping with someone it feels weird not to, right." I acted as if a thought just struck. "You know Mom, if you want I could sleep in your bed with you, if you want company. Like when I was a little kid."

Mom smiled happily "That sounds like a wonderful..." She then stopped herself and grimaced "...fully bad idea. I've seen that you're not exactly a little kid anymore."

I thought about saying "Don't you trust me, Mom?" while leering comically and wagging my eyebrows like Groucho, one of her favorite comedians, but thought she would just joke that away. So I asked it with a serious, wounded tone.

My mom clutched my hand, "Of course, I trust you, sweetie." I then gave her a sarcastic smirk, which I knew would pique her interest. She tapped the table with her sharp red nails. "What's that smart-ass smile about?" she said, her reassuring smile transforming into a puzzled, irritated frown.

"Well, Grandma said you were jealous of us, not only because we were having sex and you weren't but because she was having sex with me... and you weren't."

Mom's face went pale and then beet red. "Why... why... that... filthy old whore!"

Before Mom could explode into a tirade against Grandma, I stroked her hand and moved closer to her until my hip was flush against hers, then I asked, "So it's not true then? You don't want me inside you?" I said that instead of making love because I wanted to plant the image of my cock sliding inside her.

Mom flushed again. "N-n-nooo! Of course not!"

"Well then, if you trust me and you trust yourself then there's no reason why we can't sleep with one another. Right? I could cuddle with you and hold you tight. Be with you all night."

Mom swallowed hard and her eyes shimmered with a sudden desire but she hardened her jaw. "N-no, sweetie. I would love that but... it's probably best we don't."

"Why... unless...?" I asked, giving her another smart-ass grin.

Mom colored again. "O-okay. There's... there's an element of truth to what your.. what Gladys said. A kernel, perhaps." Mom muttered "Perceptive old bitch!" under her breath.

"Then we shouldn't sleep together. You and I would end up having sex." I said with a certainty that I really didn't feel. Mom licked her lips nervously but before she could say anything I continued. "Only it would be different from with Grandma."

I ran my finger across Mom's hand lightly. "Because of our already deep emotional connection, you and I wouldn't just be fucking." Mom flinched slightly when I said that. And yes, my word choice was deliberate, just as it had been before, to drive the image of us being together, "but making love"

Mom drew in a shaky breath. I held onto her hand and gripped it softly. "Yeah, because we love each other already, I can see that if we even just made love once, it would be too romantic." Her hand tightened on mine, nails unconsciously digging hard into my palm. "Because I love you so much and because you are so damned sexy, I'd want to make love to you all the time. We'd make love each and every day."

A deep flush was visible from Mom's cleavage to her soft cheeks. I drove my point home. "Since you're a woman in her sexual prime and I'm a man in his, we would probably end up making love several times a day. Once you and I started making love we'd beat that 240 mark in weeks, not months." The 240 reference was the approximate number of times I'd had sex with Grandma.

As I talked Mom looked paralyzed, she stared at me and breathed heavily. Perspiration dotted her brow, cheeks, and cleavage. As if she suddenly realized she was clutching my hand, she dropped it. "Check please!" she shouted. "You didn't want dessert, did you?" she asked as an afterthought.

"Not here. I think I can find something yummy to feast on at home." My eyes swept over my mother as I said that. She blushed but didn't say anything. Her fingers made an involuntary movement toward me as stood and adjusted my crotch to accommodate my obvious erection. On the cab ride home, she sat on the other side of the seat and avoided conversation by saying she had a headache. Once we were inside the house Mom tossed her purse onto the sofa and snapped, "I have to go lie down. The headache is worse. Really really bad. Throbbing so badly!"

I put my hands on her smooth, warm shoulders which stopped her dash upstairs. "Wait a second, Mom. Can we end our mother-son date with a kiss?" I moved close to her my chest pressed against her back and my breath wafted against her cheek.

"A... a kiss? For our date? Uhhhh uuuuh. Not a good idea, baby." she squeaked.

"Really, Mom? Not even a nite-nite kiss for my Momma, on the cheek"

Mom swallowed hard and I could see her wavering as she closed her eyes. Her need for affection warred with discomfited lust. "On the cheek. Okay, that's okay, I guess."

I kissed my Mom on the cheek, then down her jawline, and then down her neck. Mom trembled and sighed at first, then shakily asked, "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Kissing my Momma, kissing the woman I love most in all the world."

"It's very, very sweet, honey." Mom shivered as she breathed hard. "It's wonderful. Really wonderful. But it's making Momma's headache worse. I need to lie down!" She almost wailed the last bit. However, she didn't move so I kept kissing her neck and bare shoulders.

Between kisses, I said, "Now Mom, you know that ache you feel is not in your head. And when you lie down to take care of... your ache, You'll be fantasizing about the head that's making you ache so much. My head." Mom mewled a bit as my hard cock rubbed against her buttocks but still, she made no effort to push away from me. "You don't have to fantasize, Mom. I can carry you upstairs right now and take away your ache with kisses, caresses, and sweet, sweet love."

"Oh, Jacob." Mom hissed and stretched her neck welcoming more kisses. Her hands reached behind her to grab onto my thighs. As I kissed her neck, her nails dug into my thighs, their points stabbed and even through my pants little pinpricks tingled across my skin. "Just say yes, Mom let me show you how much I love you."

As I kissed her neck her nipples bloomed against her red silk dress, so arousal swollen they pushed out through her bra. I held my hands on her hips and then my left hand slowly slid across her hip and around to softly cup her belly. My finger tips slowly rubbed her belly and upper groin. I held her close but not tightly, yet I was close enough that she could feel my erection pressing against her buttocks.

"Oh Jacob, I'm so confused" Her full red lips trembled while her eyes glittered with a combination of love, lust, and anxiety. Mom moaned slightly as she leaned back rubbing her ass against my raging prick.

"There's nothing to be confused about Mom. Just say yes and my love will soothe your ache." I said this as a matter of fact in between kisses along her neck. She stiffened and gasped slightly. She relaxed after a second and I could feel even more of her tension fade away. It was as if hearing my affection aloud led her to be more accepting of my advances.

"I want to. I want to so badly but you're my son. Oh, baby... You're my son!" Mom said her voice vibrating with emotion.

"I'm your son who also knows that you are a beautiful, desirable woman. Your son who wants to make beautiful, romantic love to you. I want to give my sweet, darling mother the love she's been denied. The love you deserve, Mom! Say yes and we'll share our love in the most wonderfully intimate way."

"I want you so much, baby. I want you to make me scream like Gladys! I'm a terrible person, a terrible mother."

"You're a wonderful person and a wonderful mother. I am your son, Mom. Your son who loves you more than any other person in the world. Yes, I am your son and I came out of you and if you say yes, in a little bit I'll be coming in you." I stroked my hard cock against her backside.

Mom tittered, "Oh Jakey you're such a naughty boy." Her ass stroked against my hard-on. I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder and cupped her breasts.

"I love how big and beautiful these are, Mom. I'm going to suck on them, just like when I was a baby."

Mom didn't protest at my assertive statement but moaned slightly as I gently kneaded her breasts and ticked her nipples with my knuckles. "That sounds wonderful, baby but Momma doesn't have any milk for you."

Between my kisses, I whispered in her ear. "That's okay, Mom. It's my turn to give you milk. And I'm gonna give you plenty. Soon you'll be full of your son's man milk."

I thought my corny pun would make Mom laugh and relax a bit more. Instead, she stiffened and turned around to face me. As she turned to look at me, I pressed my lips against hers. Instantly she began kissing me. Her arms shot around my neck and she pulled me closer. As the kiss turned passionate suddenly I felt like I was the one being seduced. My mom poured years of frustrated desire and pent-up need into that kiss. As my breath was sucked way and my heart hammered, I nearly went dizzy from the intensity of her passion.

As my mother's passion streamed into me, my cock became a rod of iron. Her crotch ground against my cock and bathed it in the heat of her desire. She leaned back and whispered, "Yessss honey, For God's sake, yessss! Undress me, baby. Momma needs you, Momma needs you now!"

She then went back to trying to suck my out my tonsils while grinding against me. Despite the distraction, I managed to unzip her dress. Mom continued kissing and rubbing against me while shrugging her dress off vigorously. She wanted to disrobe as fast as possible.

I helped her push the dress down to her waist and in doing so revealed Mom's sexy black bra and the bountiful delights it contained. The bra contrasted nicely against her pale skin and the pearl necklace she wore. If there hadn't already been a tent in my pants, there would have been a few seconds after that unveiling.

Not only were my mom's breasts full and shapely inside her mesh bra but her nipples were so engorged they strained against the translucent nylon as if they were about to rip through the material. Despite the support the bra provided the still visible wrinkling across her sternum and mammary cleft left little doubt that these were the breasts of a mature woman.

Under normal circumstances, the pearl necklace was supposed provide a distraction but I'm a horny teenage guy who can't resist closely examining every boob I see. Although I knew my mother wanted to be naked as soon as possible I could not resist the allure of those beautiful orbs and softly squeezed her left breast through her bra. The mesh front tickled my hand slightly as I filled it with warm, yielding beautiful tit flesh. Mom hissed softly as my palm made contact with her sensitive nipple.

"Baby, please..." she mewled. With my other hand, I unclipped her bra. As we kissed, Mom raised her eyes in surprise at how easily I unsnapped her. Thanks to Grandma I was not a fumbling idiot in that area any longer. Her large breasts sagged slightly as her bra came loose, although not as much as I thought they would, considering her age and their size. As those glorious globes wobbled slightly on her chest my mouth watered to suck and lick their jutting pink nubs. I suppressed the urge and helped her push the dress down even further