Grandma was Confused Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The need to cum hit me hard as I regarded my mom's oh-so-kissable mouth while her pussy fluttered around my cock. To stave off my gush I concentrated on my mom's face rather than on the sensation of her sweet, loving cunt around my raging prick.

My mother tried to hide the signs of her age, thinking it detracted from her attraction. My grandmother had taught me that mature women were not less beautiful but beautiful in a different manner than younger women, so I was perhaps more observant than I would have been before. Rather than overlook the slight hollowness of my Mom's cheeks or the extra sag around her chin and neck I found them to be simply part of her overall allure.

Mom had worn a pearl necklace to distract from the slight wrinkling and sag of her cleavage. However, as the necklace made tiny little hops with every thrust of her hips, it brought more attention to the crinkling of her breast and chest wrinkles. The wrinkles were not anywhere as pronounced as my Grandma's despite their similar breast sizes.

Once my eyes reached her breasts I could not stop from staring at them. Although they were about a foot from my face they looked like giant balloons bobbing teasingly in front of me. Like a child wants to grab a balloon I wanted to latch my hands onto those magnificent globes and see if I could make them pop but Mom held my hands fast to her hips. She held them even harder as she noted where my attention was now centered. With a wicked smile, she dipped closer to me so that her bobbing boobies were now a tantalizing inch or so in front of my face. Her engorged nipples swung just out of reach of my tongue. I know because my tongue shot out to try and lick her nipple but was too short to reach it.

Mom giggled as she teased me, holding her breasts close to me but just out of reach. As if the teasing were a turn-on for her, she increased the motion of her hips and fucked me even harder. A loud moan accompanied a laugh. She dipped a little closer, enough so that her nipples were now close enough for my tongue to lash against them. Mom sucked in her breath as my tongue lapped against her hard spikes.

"You like Momma's big titties, don't you baby?" she asked with a soft whimper as my tongue lapped against her hard nipple. I nodded as my tongue continued to dance around her bouncy beauties. "I guess I should've known something was wrong because your dad never appreciated them." She gave a pleased, throaty laugh. "But my baby boy sure does!" Mom dipped even lower and her breast pushed into my mouth. "Suck me, Jakey, suck Momma like you used to." Mom whimpered and shivered as I latched onto her breast. My cock was squeezed by her pussy clamping tightly around me as my lips surrounded her nipple. Nails dug into the tops of my hands as she groaned loudly.

Mom told me that seeing her beloved son sucking her breast again while at the same time having the best sex in her life gave her a mind-numbing orgasm. I was enjoying the sensation of her soft sweet tit filling my mouth as I peered over the breast filling most of my vision. Her face twisted in climatic pleasure when her channel writhed against my cock. Instead of giving in to my climax, I added to hers by pumping hard into my Mom's quaking tunnel.

"Oh baby, yesss, yesss give Momma your love!" she whimpered loudly and clutched me. She clamped onto my hands, pushing them hard against her hips, while pounding herself down around me, seeking deeper and deeper penetration as she came. Once her peak passed she slowed down and settled back into a steady up and down motion. She released my hands and then cupped my head, pressing it into her breast. Mom rested her chin on my head as I nursed from one breast and then the other.

She whimpered and mewled as the combination of my nursing and our lovemaking was overloading her mind with all sorts of emotions and sensations. Mom said she felt like screaming because the sensation of being full of cock for that long was so good. But it was also very emotional and she was used to tamping everything down. The overall feeling was as if she were a bottle of soda slowly being shaken.

My Mom's loving eyes and ecstatic face became too much for me to take. I knew if I continued to look deep into her eyes I would pop and so would end this wonderful session of mother-son bonding.

My eyes drifted down to where her slightly pouchy tummy swelled above her bush. Just above her bush was a faint puckered line, a c-section scar. From me! That made me feel all warm and emotional with a surge of love for my mom. At the same time, my heart swelled with love for my mother my stomach felt like it dropped out of my as a huge thrill swept through me, akin to diving down a roller coaster dip. It was a hugely perverse thrill as this scar made real that it was my mom's pussy that I was inside. My mom's pussy was sending me to the moon with such exquisite pleasure. Although I had joked about it, and known it intellectually, it hadn't seemed real up to that point. I had to clamp down to keep from exploding knowing I was loving my mom inside and out!

Mom noticed where I looked and gave me a typical motherly gaze of adoration, pride, and absolute love for her child. At the same time her tight, fluttery pussy was caressing my throbbing cock to ever soaring heights of pleasure. As Mom slowly, steadily worked her hips I could tell she was enjoying herself immensely. Not simply because she was getting fucked after many years of neglect or because she, as a woman found it satisfying to give pleasure to a man, but also because she felt a mother's joy at making her child happy. I groaned as another spasm of erotic delight that was so intense I nearly rocketed off.

"It's so special to me, knowing it's my baby boy's so hard, so thick, so deep inside his momma. Is it special for you, honey? Does having Momma's pussy clutch your big hard cock, make it special, hmmm baby?" Although her eyes were burning hot with lust, they twinkled as my expression changed.

"Oh yesss, Momma! I love you, Mom!" The words just erupted from my mouth as my throbbing cock erupted inside Mom.

Mom clutched against me hard, smothering me in her voluminous breasts as her pussy went wild against my cock. "Jaaaaacoooob, Momma loves you baby!" she wailed while convulsing against me. Once more I felt a sluice of fluid against my thrusting prick and thighs. Mom went limp and collapsed on top of me, for a second my face was a breast sandwich as she rested her head on mine. Mom then moved down to rest her head on my chest with drawn-out breath saying softly saying "Oh... oh...oh... God...that was...oh baby... that was..." She rubbed her head on my chest and smiled happily. "You really... love Mommy.... don't' you?"

I nodded and kissed her softly on the top of her head. I hugged her tightly as we lay there in the afterglow of our encounter. She smiled up at me in a half-doze and playfully ran her stockinged leg against mine. As I slipped out of her well fucked cunt it gave me quite a thrill to see my deflated cock cradled against her auburn bush. Droplets of white dotted her reddish bush and a thick swath of whitish goo leaked from her very pink and gaped hole. A sudden thought hit me. Ohhhh crap! With Grandma, I hadn't had to worry about...

"Mom.."

"Yes, baby?" she answered without opening her eyes.

"Uh... are you on the pill?"

Her eyes opened and she gave me a hard smile. "Oh, that's right. This is the first time you've been with a woman young enough to be fertile." Instead of answering my question, she asked one of her own. "I wasn't going to ask but I need to know. Were you just saying sweet things to me so we'd end up like this? Or did you mean it? Is it different for you, being with me than with her? Is it better?"

I knew she wasn't just asking about the physical aspect of sex but the more intangible parts. She deserved an honest answer. "I love Grandma and sex with her was special. And not just because she was my first." A flash of anger passed over my Mom's face when I said that. "But with you it's...." I struggled to find the words. "I love Grandma but you're Mom!" I guess the way I said that conveyed how I felt.

Mom teared up and she stroked my face softly. "I know, baby. I know." She snuggled closer to me, laid her head on my chest, and gazed at me fondly. "Although I don't know that I'll ever be able to forgive her or stop being angry with her, you should be able to have a cordial, non-sexual relationship with her."

I noted the non-sexual part. Yeah, Mom wasn't willing to share that much. Still, I couldn't help but feel Mom was being a bit hypocritical about her anger at Grandma.

"I don't want to make you mad, but I have to ask. Why are you still so mad at Gran? I mean..."

"We fucked too?" Mom asked with a bit of heat. "Yeah, well ask me that again on our 241st time." She sighed and hugged me closer. "I know it's not fair and it's not rational. I feel that she stole something very precious from me, something I'll never get to experience. That's why I don't know if I'll be able to forgive her."

My expression must have demonstrated my confusion. "Your first time, sweetie. I can't help but feel if you were going to have your first time with a family member it should have been with me, your momma. I know it's irrational because until I heard you and Gladys... screwing, I didn't even know I wanted you... sexually. But once I did, God. I was so jealous! I was very angry and very confused."

"And now that we've actually.... made love... I am even angrier." She said and shook her head in frustration. "Because now I know just how special being your first would have been. I think I'll always regret that I didn't get to experience that with you."

Now that she said that I also sort of regretted that it didn't happen that way but I also knew realistically it would not ever have happened.

"The way I see it Mom, you can continue to resent Grandma or be grateful for what we have now. Because if it hadn't been for Grandma, our being together like this wouldn't have happened. Until that shower incident with Grandma I never even fantasized about older women. Not women your age and certainly not Grandma's age. Afterward seeing Grandma naked I did fantasize about mature women but it was just a fantasy, and it never really included you, or Grandma. It wasn't until Grandma became "confused" that I started imagining having sex with her. The incest taboo wasn't quite so strong with her because despite being relative but she isn't that close really. I didn't fantasize about you sexually even after I started having sex with Grandma." Mom's face pinched a bit with sadness.

"You admitted that you didn't have sexual thoughts about me until you heard Grandma and me having sex. To my shame, I was so wrapped up in my new sexual relationship that I didn't think about how it affected anyone else. I also didn't realize how unhappy and unfulfilling your marriage was because, well, like many kids, I didn't want to examine my parent's marriage too closely.

"It wasn't until Grandma and Dad were out of the picture that I even really thought about you sexually. Once Grandma said you might have repressed sexual thoughts about me I looked at you differently. I mean, I always knew you were an attractive woman but I'd never had sexual thoughts about you because you're my mother. Once it was just the two of us I realized just how beautiful and sexy you were. But once I did, you were who I wanted more than anyone else. All thanks to Grandma!"

Mom slapped me hard on the chest, "Don't use reasoning and logic on me when I'm in my feelings." She sighed with a sour smile. "I'll think about what you said. Right now, just hold me for a bit."

We lay there for a few moments when Mom rolled out of her bed. "Sorry, baby but these wet hose are driving me crazy." She unsnapped her garters and slid off the garter belt afterward she rolled down her hose. Despite my recent climax, I found the sight of my nude mother taking off her hose to be extremely exciting. She smiled broadly as she watched my cock harden and rise.

"Hold that thought, sweetie," she laughed softly. At her dressing table, she did a quick clean of her face and then applied more lipstick. The puckering and coloring of her lips was very erotic, my turgid cock pulsed as I watched her. As she applied her lipstick Mom smiled at the way this simple act excited me. After a quick brush of her hair, she slid back into bed with me and lay on her back. Mom gave me a big smile. Without any cosmetics except for her lipstick, which in effect, drew attention to her face all her middle-aged lines and wrinkles were on full display. Definitely not a young face but to me still a breathtakingly beautiful one.

My mother spread her legs wide and lifted them tempting as she clutched her large breasts and shook them at me while puckering her mouth in silent invitation. I covered her lips, filled my hands with her breasts, and slid my cock into her hot, slick pussy. This time Mom's tunnel covered my cock without any resistance and molded to it like a perfect match.

Mom's legs locked around my back and she thrashed her hips, sliding her cunt up and down in the dance of love. When our kiss ended she gave a breathy laugh, "Baby boy, you just beat your Daddy's record. I've never had a hat trick before!" She sucked my earlobe. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

As a reply, I kissed her neck and jaw and then licked it. She giggled, "Does Momma feel extra wet now, baby?"

Once she mentioned it I did notice she was more slick and lubricated than before. "That's because of you, baby."

I smiled at the thought of making my Mom extra aroused but she popped that idea balloon. "But that's not all Momma's juices, part of that's you. It's all your cum inside Momma." She teased my earlobe again.

"I never answered your question before but no baby, I'm not on the pill." She used her legs to rock me harder and deeper inside her. She kissed my neck, "And no, I haven't gone through menopause yet."

Mom stared at me with a combination of hot lust and love. "I can give you something Gladys never could. Momma can give you a baby!" She sealed her mouth to mine and vigorously pumped against me, driving my cock deep inside her rippling pussy. Her words and the wonderful sensation of her cunt clutching and sliding along my cock was driving me crazy with ardor. Mom's sharp nails grasped my butt digging in with pinpricks of pain that added to my sexual delight.

As Mom kissed my neck, "I love being so full of your cum, sweetie. I always wanted another baby. A little girl! But your Daddy didn't want one." She kissed me soundly, pulling even tighter against my butt while thrashing her hips side to side as well as up and down. While we kissed my mind went numb and my heart thudded with anxiety at the thought of having made my Mom pregnant. Yet the animal part of my mind found this very thought, the thought of breeding my woman to be exhilarating and erotic. Unconsciously I drove deep into my Mom's pussy seeking to plant even more seed in her fertile field.

Mom laughed at my ramped-up response and kissed my face and neck. "Your father would never fuck me when I was pregnant." She sucked my neck, "But you will won't you sweetheart! As Momma's belly swells and swells, your cock will fill my pussy, won't it baby? When my tummy is so huge with your baby that I have to ride you, you'll still be inside Momma's pussy every day, won't you, Jakey?" As the images that Mom was putting in my head consumed my thoughts, Mom watched me out of the corner of her eyes and grinned as she continued to neck me.

"I'll bet just now you're dying to feel Momma's baby bulge pressing against you while your hard young cock is deep inside me."

In my mind, I could feel it and I wanted it! "Yes, Momma I do!" I was on the verge of another orgasm. Mom's nails bit into my ass and she quivered against me. Although she didn't squirt again, her pussy threw a party around my cock.

"Yesss, Yesss Yesss! Give Momma a baby, baby!" I exploded while the images of my mother hugely pregnant her breasts swollen and leaking milk riding me and of my mother holding a baby swirled about in my mind. It was so intense I nearly blacked out. Mom kissed me hard as we rode out our climax. Afterward, we clung to each other exhausted by the magnitude of our taboo-inspired climaxes.

I slipped out of bed a couple of hours later and took a shower. Although I wanted to crawl back into bed with my mom I didn't. I didn't want to wake her and despite what had happened I was unsure how she would feel in the morning. Especially when she woke up next to her naked son. Plus my mind was still reeling from my last bout with my mom. Was she now pregnant? Did she really want a baby? Could I be a father now? So I went back to my room and fell into a troubled sleep.