All Comments on 'Grandma's Big Mouth'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

Wonderful coming of age story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
nicely done

The title had me nervous, but it added to the fun once the romantic appreciation began. The next door neighbor was an entertaining interlude for a young man.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 8 years ago
Good for Grandma

She was cool enough not to screw up her grandson's chance to have the experience of a lifetime.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
What Fun

I'll bet there isn't a male reader who has viewed this who isn't envious of our 19-year old hero. What a way to get initiated into the erotic world. Well written and not overdone - for me an easy 5*

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 8 years ago
How fun

why are you using comments to talk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good read

i wonder if Ruth ever got her anal that she talked about. maybe we could find out in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

The young girls\women of today really need to stop shaving their pussies. I'm very hairy and I haven't had a man yet whose not willing to get down there and lick and suck before his cock goes into the hairy love tunnel. I like to see a nice thick bush on a man too. Makes his cock and balls so much more delicious.

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Too shave or not to shave, that is the question?

A well written story. Plenty of loving and no crudities.

I agree with last comment, the anonymous lady of 10th August 16 about the pubic hair. I know its more common to shave in younger woman especially if they are going to ware a skimpy bikini. My girlfriend often shaves but leaves some above her clitoris for me.

I have the best of both of worlds, I'm having an affair with an oldie. My Grans friend, there both in there early 60's. I'd met Grans friend, June a few times round Grans home if I'd popped in for a cuppa and see how Gran was. June was a neighbour from a street away so they were often in each others homes. As I'd often seen June and was a chatty lady we'd got on well but not overly.

One day Gran asked me to carry something heavy round to Junes, well it wasn't heavy for me more a awkward load. When we left I kissed Gran goodbye and walked off with June. June made me a cuppa and said she had to get on with preparing dinner as her husband would be home just after 6.

"I'll go" I said not wanting to inconvenience and got up.

June said "Don't go, I'll only be a minute putting the meat in the oven on low then we can drink our tea".

So I stayed. We chatted like old friends, I was quite surprised as talking oldies with an age gap of 40 years can be difficult. June knew a lot about me because Gran talked about her grandchildren. June knew about me training to be an electrician in the local college and my girlfriend Beverly.

June picked my brains about more sockets in the kitchen and said "George, my husband keeps saying he will do it, but doesn't", followed by "men". We both chuckled.

Had a quick look and said "Yes. Shouldn't be a problem bring the cables in through the 'working surface' June".

"Good. Thank you Brian. I'll run it by George again when the moments right", June smiled.

We carried on chatting, had another cuppa, talked about June's grandchildren and she said "Don't see my grandchildren as often as your grandmother see's you and hers" then "shame". I felt sorry for her.

I made my excuses to leave and got up. June said "Now you know where I live pop in again for tea and a chat, I'm normally in all day especially the mornings".

"Yes I will, I've enjoyed the chat and you make a good cuppa" I smiled.

"Good" June said then "Glad you did its something we have in common with your grandmother.

"Shell I pop in next week to see if you have a result about the electrical job, don't know when I'll be able to do it though" I said.

"That would be wonderful Brian" June smiled and her eyes lit up, "what day is best for you?"

"Wednesday is always a good day as there's no college but we are always given homework to do and it's checked and discussed first thing Thursday morning", I said.

"Time?" June said questioningly.

"Say 11 give or take June".

"Fine with me Brian, as I said I'm always here and I'll make no other arrangements, won't see your Granny and I'll make you a lunch". June walked me to the door then said "Brian I've really enjoyed this afternoon having some adult conversation and the thought of more socket outlets in my kitchen". With that June kissed me on the cheek and opened the door.

I blushed and could see how happy June was. Stood on the step June said "Thank you" and "give me a hug",

June hugged me and pressed her breasts into my chest while hugging me then kissed me on the cheek again.

Blushing I said "Goodbye".

June said "See you Wednesday about 11, thank you again".

Walking home gave me time to think and noticed a semi-stiffy in my pants. Which gave thoughts to June and seeing her as a woman instead of a Granny albeit of the older verity compared to Beverly.

Over the weekend while making love to Beverly my mind wondered to June and gave me a bigger orgasm.

I couldn't wait for Wednesday to come, I was apprehensive but looking forward to Wednesday. On Tuesday after college I done my homework till late and finishing it. Wednesday morning I got up later as normal taking advantage or no college and had a stiffy which wasn't unusual for me but I was thinking of June. Started stroking my penis but then stopped. Told myself off, got up and went downstairs to see Mum in the kitchen. Dad had gone to work.

Mum said "Morning. Have to sort yourself as I'm off to work".

Morning Mum, I'll have a cuppa first then cereal".

When Mum had gone the thoughts of June came into my head and a stiffy grow in my pants under my dressing gown. 'What's up with me' I thought.

After eating I busied myself in my bedroom getting ready. Taking more care than if I was going out with Beverly. My head was in turmoil, but for why. Well all I could come up with was 'I fancied June' but she is as old as Gran.

At 11 stood on June's doorstep, I knocked with a racing heart. June opened the door in a summer frock "Come in Brian" and "how are you?" then after closing the door kissed me in the hallway on the cheek. "Come through I'll put the kettle on"

"Good morning June, I'm fine. All the better for seeing you" I said. Didn't blush but felt a presence between us. Don't know why I said but glad I did.

June made the tea and we went into the lounge. I sat on the settee and June sat on the single seater. We chatted about allsorts but I couldn't keep my eyes off June's legs and body. Again a stiffy was forming in my pants. Now and again our eyes met after I'd been steering.

Jane said "Are you ready for another cuppa Brian?"

"Yes please", I muttered.

"Follow me into the kitchen Brian and we'll talk about electrics". With the kettle on June said "George said to go ahead. I did have to pick my moment when he was most attentive and in a good mood with me if you know what I mean" with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Oh yes!!" I said knowingly with a smile and because we'd had the good chat last week said "did the earth move for you?"

"Behave Brian" followed by "Well a slight tremor, known better", Jane said then lets go back into the lounge.

"Just a minute Jane. Let me look under the working surface".

"Wondered what you were going to say then" Jane said with a smirk on her face.

A cheeky smile crept over my face hoping it was an innuendo. Laying on the floor I opened the cupboard doors and looked to the back for wiring cables. Jane crouched down bending from the hips, taking interest in my concerns. When I looked back at Jane crouched down I could see a lot of leg and blatantly stared.

"See anything you like Brian" Jane said stuttering.

"Dam right Jane", a stiffy was forming in my pants.

Jane looked at my crutch, swallowed and stood up. "Stay there Brian", standing up and stood by me Jane held onto the working surface for support, lifted a leg and placed a foot on my penis which was now a real hard-on. Then started rocking on my penis. "Like it Brian".

"Love it Jane and the view" I said looking up her dress. Our eyes met and Jane lifted her dress above the knee.

"Better Brian".

"Oh yes, don't tease, higher Jane".

"Say please you naughty boy Brian".

"Please Jane".

"Good boy I like a lad with manners" and lifted her dress up to just below her knickers. It's old but available to you Brian".

Lifting myself up I placed my hands on Jane's hips and pulled her knickers down. But because her foot was still on my stiffy could only move them slightly. Jane put her foot on the ground.

"Beautiful light green" as they came down I could see Jane's pubic hair, "again beautiful Jane", and pulled her knickers off fully and Jane stepped out of them.

"First time I've had my knickers off taken off from someone on the floor", Jane said.

"First time for everything Jane" I said.

"Well I've never made love to someone so young or with our age difference", Jane mumbled, "If your Gran could see us now!!" Jane giggled.

"Hope she'd be proud of me" and laughed.

"Shell we take our tea into the bedroom if it hasn't gone cold Brian", Jane said "I'm more than ready for a servicing.

I got up and we kissed then more passionately.

Jane said "You could have had this last week but I was too scared to approach you Brian because I'm as old as your Gran and you might not like old ladies".

"Well I walked home fancying you and got a hard-on, then every day I was stiff because of you but this morning it was even worse, couldn't wait to be with you". I blabbed "This is better than my wildest dreams Jane".

"Grab your tea and lets go to bed" Jane ordered.

"Yes Mam" and saluted.

We laid on the bed caressing while undressing each other.

That's how our affair started. Gran, Beverly and George never found out and hope they don't. Wouldn't mind letting it slip to Gran one day for her reaction.

Love the light downy pussy hairs on Jane and the shaven pussy on Beverly and when my head are between there thighs the result is the same. Best of both worlds.

Keep writing.

REgards

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Grandman and Older Women

I love women who don't shave. Hairy pits, hairy legs, and hairy pussies are wonderful.

Now if he added a little peeing to his stories, it would be even better.

Nothing quite like watching a woman taking a good piss and listening to the hissing sound as it begins then hearing all the pee falling into the toilet bowl.

No wiping her wet hairy cunt, but him licking it nice and dry with his tongue and mouth. Then giving her the good fucking she wants and filling her cunt with potent pollen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story, I'm 65

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't shave my pussy or ass and have no complaints from the guys I've let fuck me in both places . One kinky guy had a fetish for hairy armpits and used to fuck me there as well.

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Great story and real good writing, the characters are very believable. It makes me want to relive some of my missed opportunities that I think about today after reading this tale. Older women always seemed attracted to me but I didn't go for it, damn. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated, I'm sure a lot of "members" enjoyed it also, hehehe 😜💋🤜🤛👌🤏

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining read with hot sex. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with some if the other non shaving women. I too am quite hairy, both pussy and my ass. Very thick and long and have never had a negative comment. In fact many good positive ones. Men love burying their faces in my bush, sucking and licking all my wet pussy juices. When I spread my legs they have to hunt for my opening as it is dense and hairy. Haven't shaved in 30+ years, and never will.

pe2quodpe2quod6 months ago

You have a fine writing style-natural sounding dialogue, good pacing and description, and believable enough plot "hook".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous