All Comments on 'Grandma's Makeover'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969almost 3 years ago

Such deliciously salacious activity! I loved how Vicky first seduced her grandmother and how it progressed from there. I find this a truly delightful love story! Thank you, love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As has become common with you, your story ideas are great, but your dialogue is dumb AF. No one talks like that outside of Beavis and butthead or the jackass movies. You used to be pretty good, now you still get good scores but it's really just from your reputation. You had a chance with that Training Of story, but it looks like you gave up on that and went back to the dumb AF dialogue. Sad.

jayysampjayysampalmost 3 years ago

Goodness, that was depraved…in a great way. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jasmine what a great, sensitive and very hot story. With current reference. Another great half hour. I am a great admirer of your stories. Five stars. Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The anonymous poster complaining about your dialogue is the dumb as fnck person. They are probably still living in their mommy's basement at 50 years old.

A great read.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Five stars.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

I love the romance in this

The love they so each other is beautiful and the budding love grandma shows for this new man yes it may have started as lust but you can tell by the way it’s written it’s going to be much more

Thanks for a good read

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long and sort of drawn out but pretty good job checking many boxes: Incest, Lesbianism, and Mud Sharking!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

261. This was an amazing story. Usually it is the black women with large tits and oversized rears, but this time the girls are white, sexy, and apparently chubby. Nice to see some love and no blackmail. Wonderful situation writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...