Grandma's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure with grandma continues.
7.5k words
4.61
10.9k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,497 Followers

Elaine stayed the night and before we all dozed off in my parent's king size bed, I first fucked Elaine and then my grandma. When I fucked Elaine, grandma fondled my balls and when I fucked my grandma, Elaine fondled and sucked my balls.

SUNDAY

I woke up to my grandma gently rubbing her big cunt lips across my lips while Elaine was sucking on my morning woody. As soon as I stirred, grandma pressed her cunt lips against my mouth which I then opened getting a mouth full of her juicy cunt lips. She then moved a bit and began eating Elaine's pussy. This continued until all three of us had nice orgasms; grandma produced some sweet cum that I sucked out of her cunt, I filled Elaine's mouth with a big load of cum and Elaine gave grandma a tasty morning snack. What a way to start a day.

Afterwards we cleaned up and had breakfast. It is such a joy to be surrounded by these two hot women that wear next to nothing and allow me to freely fondle them. While grandma was cooking our eggs and bacon I hugged her from behind pressing my hard cock against her ass while reaching up and sliding her nightie straps off her shoulders. Thus exposing her beautiful big tits which I began massaging with one hand while sliding my other hand down her belly to her pussy and began playing with her pussy lips. Grandma's responded by moaning and wiggling her ass while encouraging, "Yes baby, play with my tits and pussy, make your grandma's nipples erect and her pussy wet! God I want you to fuck me so bad." I then stuck my finger inside her pussy and play with her clit.

Meanwhile, Elaine walked up and stood beside us, she pushed grandma's nightie down and let it fall to the floor then grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down my grandma's ass crack. I turned my head and began kissing Elaine. Grandma let go of the frying pan and reached down pressing my fingers deeper into her pussy.

After just a couple minutes of this erotic behavior, I let go of grandma's tits and went to my knees and with my face at Elaine's crotch level, she lifted her nightie and I pushed my face into Elaine's crotch. She rotated her hips a bit and raised one leg placing her foot on a nearby stool giving easy access to her exposed pussy. I immediately began eating Elaine's exposed juicy pussy, I also continued finger fucking my grandma's pussy. Elaine in turn started to play with grandma's tits while also kissing her.

Grandma suddenly said, "STOP!"

Elaine said, "Fuck no, I can't stop now! Cammy's got me on the verge of cumming! Oh fuck I need to cum so bad. Yes eat me Cammy, eat my cunt and make me cum!" With her one foot still up on the stool, I continued eating her pussy and was able to use my tongue on her clit. She placed one hand on the counter to steady herself and had her other hand on back of my head pushing my face tight into her crotch. I had a mouth full of pussy lips and was sucking really hard when she suddenly screamed and cum began oozing from her pussy and into my mouth. Oh fuck she tasted so fucking good! I continued licking and sucking on her pussy lips even after she released the pressure on my head, I wanted to eat every drop of her delicious cum.

Once I removed my mouth from her pussy, she stood on both feet but maintained her grip on the counter as she recovered. Grandma wanted us sit down to eat our breakfast so I helped Elaine to her chair and in doing so, coped some good feels of her nice tits. I looked at my grandma standing there totally naked, fuck she looked hot and I wanted to fuck her. When Elaine saw grandma naked, she too removed her nightie; I followed suit and removed my shorts so we all ate our breakfast while totally nude. I love seeing them both naked, their beautiful big tits are constantly moving and look so inviting and their nipples stay erect.

Elaine said, "Oh Cammy, thank you for giving me that great orgasm, I love having you suck and lick my clit, ohhhh it feels so fucking good. And by the way, I would like for Jack to be my fuck buddy tonight, his cock is almost as good as yours! Will you call him or should I?"

I said, "I'll call him and also see if Len can get his aunt to travel here this evening, that way we can have a total of five couples including Jeff and Alice and the neighbor couple. Fuck, having five available pussy sounds exciting! My cock is hard just thinking about it."

Grandma responded saying, "I thought your cock was hard because you have two sexy naked women sitting next to you!"

"Well you are right grandma, that's what's really making me hard. God, I can't believe how my life has changed since you came here grandma! I don't think any guy could have had any better sex than what I've been experiencing!"

Elaine chimed in, "I think we all are having fantastic sex with your grandma around!"

We finished eating our breakfast without much more conversation, we all seemed to be in our own little worlds thinking about tonight. My cock never softened the whole time I ate my breakfast. When we finished eating Elaine said she would clean the kitchen. So grandma and I went into the living room where grandma immediately hugged me pressing her beautiful big tits into my chest. She said as she reached down grabbing my still hard cock, "I think you need some relief for this, would a quickie help you relax?"

"Yes, I think that would do the trick!"

"Good! Cause you haven't given me my morning fuck yet." She walked over to the couch, placed her hands on the arm and bent over looking back at me and said, "Do it to me Cammy, fuck your grandma right here!"

With my stiff cock in my hand, I walked up behind my her and very unceremoniously shoved my cock in her waiting pussy. "Uhhhhh yes baby, oh fuck that feels good! Yes fuck me deep and hard, make me cum!" I stood there pounding my cock into my grandma's cunt about as hard as I could. I bent over slightly reaching around her body so I could squeeze her beautiful tits and pinch her nipples. We were at it for about five minutes before she announced she was cumming. As soon as I felt her pussy getting juiced up, it triggered me and I began pumping a good load of my cum into her. But before I was through, I felt Elaine's hand squeezing my balls which made me ejaculate even more cum into my grandma's pussy. She massaged my balls androlled them in the palm of her hand while also giving them a firm squeeze, I loved it.

Elaine released my balls and helped herself to squeezing grandma's tits while she kissed me. Then as I pulled my cock free from grandma's pussy, Elaine got down and slurped up all the cum that oozed from grandma's pussy. Afterwards grandma and Elaine said they were going shopping for some new sexy duds for tonight. I cleaned up again and called my buddies. Jack was more than available and Len immediately called his aunt who said she would definitely be here this evening. The rest of the day went rather slowly, kept thinking of all the possibilities that might occur tonight.

I arranged for everyone to meet at my house by 7:30 and then all six of us would walk over to Jeff and Alice's place at 8:00. Grandma and Elaine got home around 5:00 and fixed us a quick dinner, then went into my parents bedroom to get ready for tonight's swinging party. Len was the first to show arriving a good half hour early, he said that he had told his aunt to meet him at my place and wanted to be here before she got here. Shortly after Jack arrived, grandma and Elaine came walking into the living room looking really hot. Both had on really short cocktail dresses with lots of cleavage showing along with 4 inch fuck-me heels. All three of us guys immediately had hard ons. Both Elaine and grandma walked up to each of us and rubbed their tits into our chests while reaching down to rub our cocks. We in turn reached around and rubbed their asses. Grandma's tits looked as though they were about to pop out of her dress, a good part of her areoles were actually showing.

While we're standing there grouping one another, there was a knock on the door. Len and I both rushed to answer it, there was Beth, Len's aunt looking sexy as ever. Len immediately hugged and kissed her and then walked her in to meet everyone else. Beth was a short busty woman with a nice butt and sexy legs. As soon as she saw grandma and Elaine in their short sexy dresses she said, "Glad to see you ladies wearing sexy outfits, I was a bit afraid that I was being too bold." She then removed her jacket revealing a very low cut blouse with lots of tit flesh showing. She really had big boobs for such a short gal, I immediately decided she would be my first fuck at the party.

We all sat down and kind of introduced ourselves to Beth along with her giving us a little insight as to who she was. She sat across from me and writhin a few minutes she spread her knees giving me a view of her shaved pussy. I knew I had to fuck her first. At 8:00 sharp Elaine said we should walk over to Jeff and Alice's place and get the party going.

When we arrived, Jeff and Alice greeted us at the door, Alice was dressed like we hoped, a short sexy dress. They introduced us to their neighbors Garth and Betsy. Wow! Betsy was wearing a tight fitting jump suit that was totally unzipped and if she had any pubic hair, one could have seen it. It fit so tight that her camel toe was very noticeable and her ass crack was plain to see. Her tits looked average size.

After introductions were complete, Alice led us all downstairs to a beautifully furnished recreation room. She pointed to the bar saying there were drinks and snacks available and pointed to where the bathroom was. She then turned on some music, lowered the lights and took Len's hand and led him over to a love seat in the corner of the room. I immediately took Beth's hand and led her to another corner with a love seat.

As soon as we sat down, I glanced over to see what pairing was taking place. Everyone's clothing was rapidly disappearing as they were interacting with their partners. Jeff was with grandma who was on her back, legs spread and Jeff had a hold of his dick pointing it directly at her pussy; Jack was with Betsy and she was on her knees sucking his dick; and Elaine was with Garth who was standing behind her, his dick wedged between her butt cheeks and his arms around her fondling her tits. I knew they would all be fucking in a matter of minutes.

I then turned my attention back to Beth and immediately slid the top of her dress off and began playing with her nice tits while she rubbed my cock. Within a few minutes she was on her back completely naked, legs spread inviting me to mount her. She reached down to guide my cock into her pussy. She said, "I love your cock, it's so big and hard, I know I'm going to like how it feels in my pussy when you fuck me!" I kissed her as I eased my cock into her cunt and began to slowly fuck her. We were passionately kissing as we fucked, she had nice soft lips and used lots of tongue while we kissed.

I was getting that sensation in my balls that I was about to ejaculate and so began to speed up my thrusts into Beth's pussy. She pulled her lips from mine saying, "Slow down, slow down I want this to last a long time, your cock feels so fucking good inside me. Let's make it last as long as we can". I acquiesced and slowed down the pace but increased the depth of my down thrusts. She just stared at me while I slammed my cock into her cunt really hard and deep for about four or five times, she then said, "Yes like that! Uhhhhh fuck I love being fucked like this, it that makes me tinkle all over! Yes, yes fuck me hard and deep!" She then smashed her mouth against mine giving me a very passionate kiss. We must have lasted for at least ten to fifteen minutes before I couldn't hold it any longer and told her I was cumming. As soon as she felt me pumping my cum into her, she reached around and grabbed my buns and held me really tight against her. She in turn also climaxed with some really loud moans.

When we finished and cooled down, everyone was looking at us and smiling. As I looked around and seeing everyone staring at us, I said, "What?"

Grandma spoke up saying, "That looked and sounded like one really satisfiedcouple!"

Beth responded, "Oh yes I am! Ruth, you are one lucky woman to have this guy, your grandson be your fuck buddy. His cock is so fucking big, it feels so wonderful and fills me right up and his technique is fantastic, he makes me tingle all over. My pussy is on fire and I want more!"

Grandma said and Elaine chimed in saying, "You're going to find out that all these guys here have nice big cocks and great techniques. You will be going home with one very satisfied pussy!"

The protocol this group uses is where everyone takes a brake before going into round two. Alice reminded everyone that drinks and snacks were available. We all gathered around the bar, drinking and munching as we socialized. There was lots of light fondling and kissing as people were selecting their next fuck partner. I decided to choose Alice and cozied up to her and kissed her on the neck while I used one hand to play with her tits and second hand to play with her pussy. I did this while watching all the others.

Grandma was flirting with Jeff and was giving him a light hand job as they stood next to each other along with some kissing before she got down on her knees and started sucking his cock. Beth was rubbing her tits against Garth's chest while Garth gently played with her pussy. Len was sucking and licking Elaine's tits while she played with his cock. Beth got up and sat up on the bar and had Jack eating her pussy.

As sexual activities got more intense, each couple moved to more comfortable locations and got into some serious fucking. I took Alice over to a soft chair where I sat down and had Alice sit on my lap facing me. I held my cock vertical as she lowered her ass down until my cock head touched her pussy. I told her to remain still while I then rubbed my cock head back and forth along her ass crack. I pushed the head of my cock partially into her moist pussy to lubricant it. I then returned to rubbing the head of my cock up and down her ass crack. When I felt that my cock was against her asshole, I held her still and tried to raise my ass in an effort to penetrate her ass. She said, "Oh that feels so good Cam, I like having my asshole played with but not tonight. Maybe some other time. I just want you to fuck my pussy like I saw you fuck Beth's pussy. I want to be fucked at a slow pace but deep and hard! OK?"

"Of course! Your wish is my command." I then repeated how I fucked Beth with slow but deep and hard thrusts. We must have fucked for at least fifteen minutes before she announced that she was cumming. I then sped up my pace and we both came.

The second round lasted for almost an hour before we gathered at the bar again. Elaine had my grandmother sit on the bar with her legs spread and was sucking Jeff's cum from her pussy. Alice joined in as did Betsy. Beth and Garth were still going at on the couch while Len, Jack, Jeff and I watched. Len was stroking his still hard dick as he watched his aunt being fucked hard by Garth. When Garth pulled his cock free from Beth's pussy, Len immediately got between her legs and asked if he could be next. Beth said, "Yes of course sweetie. My pussy is always available to you as long as you keep it a secret from your mom that you're bonking her little sister!"

Len proceeded to fuck his aunt with wild abandonment as we all watched. They were passionately kissing while they fucked, Len was ramming his dick in her pussy just like I did and she was loving it. When they finished, Jack stepped up and took Len's place between Beth's out stretched legs. He too rammed his cock into her as she moaned with pure pleasure. It took awhile before Jack was able to ejaculate into her cunt. He had sweat beads on his forehead when he finished. As soon as he began withdrawing his cock from her pussy, Jeff said, "I'm next, I want a piece of her."

Beth remained on her back as Jeff was getting into position between her out stretched legs. She motioned to Jack that she wanted to suck his cock, so he dangled his semi-hard cock above her face then slowly lowered his body until his cock was in her mouth. Meanwhile, just as Jeff had slipped his cock into her pussy, Alice came over and began fondling her husband's balls while he fucked Beth.

It was exciting to watch the four of them fuck and suck. Beth seemed to concentrate more on sucking Jack's cock than paying attention to Jeff fucking her pussy. Jeff seemed to be having a difficult time of getting and staying hard for the third time. Alice's fondling and occasionally sucking of his balls seemed to keep him going and suddenly he shouted, "Fuck yes I'm cumming, god dam I'm actually cumming again!"

Beth removed Jack's cock from her mouth and looked down at her crotch seeing and feeling Jeff shove his cock deep into her pussy each time his cock pulsated with another shot of cum. She said, "Yes fill me up with more cum! I want every drop of your cum pumped into me, I want my cunt overflowing with your cum Jeff. Then I want to feel and see your wife lick and suck my pussy clean."

Jeff was still driving his cock into her as she was talking and then suddenly he stopped. He then eased his fast deflating dick from her pussy and when his dick head popped out of Beth's pussy, Alice didn't waste a second and had her mouth totally covering Beth's pussy sucking every drop of her husband's cum from her cunt. Beth went back to sucking Jack's cock while placing her hand on top of Alice's head pressing her face deeper into her crotch while she also humped Alice's face.

Garth was standing beside me also enjoying the show as he stroked his now hard cock. When Alice got down on her hands and knees to eat Beth's pussy, he couldn't resist and got behind Alice and drove his cock straight into her pussy. She quickly looked up to see who was fucking her, smiled saying, "Thank you Garth! Yes, my pussy needs another good fucking right now!" She then continued eating Beth's pussy.

Grandma and Elaine came over to watch the action and when Elaine saw Garth on his knees fucking Alice, she got down on the floor on her back and stuck her head under Garth's crotch. She first stuck her tongue out and licked Garth's cock as he slid it in and out of Alice's pussy. Then she maneuvered so she was able to suck Garth's balls into her mouth. When he felt her mouth on his balls, he quickly stopped any fucking action as he enjoyed the warm mouth sucking his balls. Alice then began sliding her pussy up and down Garth's cock in order to have an orgasm she so badly wanted.

With Elaine laying on her back, I decided it was time for me to take my turn with her. I got down on my knees and spread her willing legs and proceeded to fuck her. She paused for a moment while sucking Garth's balls to see who was fucking her. When she saw me she just smiled and returned to sucking Garth's balls.

While I was fucking Elaine, I looked over to see Len and grandma going at it on the couch. Grandma had her knees pulled up against her chest and Len was rubbing his cock along the full length of her ass crack. Both of her holes were ready visible and available for fucking. I saw him start fucking her pussy while shoving his thumb in her asshole. He fucked her at a rapid rate then suddenly pulled his cock out and pressed his dick against her asshole. Grandma said, "Yes, yes fuck me in the ass! I like to be ass fucked, just start slow." I saw Len's cock slowly disappear into my grandma's ass until he was balls deep in her. He then began fucking her ass and after a half dozen thrusts, he pulled his cock out and began fucking her pussy again. He alternated numerous times until grandma yelled, "I love what you are doing! Just please cum in my ass! I want that wonderful feeling I get when a guy cums in my ass!" That's what Len did, then after he drained his balls into her, he pulled his cock out of her ass. Grandma remained in that position with her knees tight against her chest, we all could see a small river of cum oozing out her asshole.

86yohom
86yohom
1,497 Followers
12