Grandma's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine and I had finished and were just watching Len and grandma fuck; when she saw Len pulled his cock out of grandma's ass, she went for it and licked up Len's cum.

Shorty afterwards, Garth and Betsy said they had had enough, thoroughly enjoyed all the sex and looked forward to the next time and left. I knew Jeff was finished for the night so we all thanked Jeff and Alice for the nice evening of hot sex and grabbed our clothes and headed for the door. Elaine peeked outside and said, "It's so dark and with no street lights, I'm going to walk home naked. Jack, while don't you spend the night with me?" He quickly put on his shorts and escorted Elaine home.

Grandma and Beth slipped on their dresses while Len and I put on our shorts and headed home. When we got there, I bedded down with grandma in my parents bedroom and Len and Beth used my bedroom. Beth informed us that she would be leaving early in the morning and grandma said she would fix her breakfast before she left. We all took showers before hitting the rack, I immediately fell asleep.

MONDAY

The next thing I was aware of was the tickling of my nose. I discovered it was grandma brushing my nose with her big pussy lips to get me to wake up so I'd get to work on time. I gave grandma her morning fuck before jumping into the shower. While having breakfast we heard some familiar noises coming from my bedroom and could tell that Beth and Len were fucking. As I was about to head out the door, Len and Beth came out all dressed. Beth walked up to me and immediately gave me a passionate kiss saying that she really enjoyed herself last night and wanted to do it again sometime soon. We said goodbye and out the door I went with a half hard dick.

It's was a typical Monday and I was very busy at work. Time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go home. When I arrived home, it was the usual routine; grandma was waiting for me wearing next to nothing and as soon as I removed my jacket, she was on me like white on rice. She wrapped her arms around me and nearly sucked my lips off my face. She was grinding her hips into me making it difficult to remain standing. She relaxed a bit saying, "How do you feel about last night? Was that hot or what? Did you fuck all five of the women that were there? I sure had some good cums, my pussy is still tingling!"

"Yeah, I thought it was really hot!"

"It looked as though you and Beth really hit it off. She is a hot little number, I think all the guys were after her. Shortly after you left this morning, Beth grabbed a bite and headed for home. Len hung around for a while, long enough to get a second piece of ass before he went home."

"So he fucked you after Beth left? So that means you got two morning fucks today!"

"Yup! Didn't want to pass up an opportunity with young buck with a big pecker."

"So did you instigate a second fucking or did Len?"

"Well after Beth left, I asked him if wanted some breakfast and he said he did. So I fixed some food for both him and I, we sat down at the table and hashed over last night's little fuck fest. Our conversation was getting me all steamed up and when I saw him staring at my nearing exposed tits, I simply slid the straps of my nightie off my shoulders and as soon as he saw my bare tits he reached over and pinched my erect nipples a few times. When he touched my nipples I got a shock straight to my pussy. So I asked him if he would like to join me in bed, he stood up, took my hand and walked me to your parent's bedroom and we fucked. When we finished we just laid there quietly for a while but I noticed that his cock never seemed to get very soft. I reached down and stroked him a few times and he immediately got hard again. I asked him what was going on and he said he could not get last night events out of his head. So we talked a little bit but he stayed hard. I didn't want to leave him hanging so I suggested we fuck again and he agreed. We started off with me on top but soon switched with him being on top so he could really bang my pussy which he did. Being that this was our second fuck within an hour and our third for the day so far, it took awhile for him to have an orgasm. In the meantime I had two orgasms and was hoping for a third but that didn't happen. When we finished he was completely soft and went home."

"So I assume you have been waiting all day for a third, fourth and maybe fifth orgasm."

"You're really getting to know me, aren't you? But you are wrong, it's my seventh, eighth and maybe ninth orgasm I'm waiting for!"

"WOW! So how and when did you get your fourth, fifth and sixth orgasm?"

"Well you gave me my first today, Len gave me my second, third and fourth and Garth gave me my fifth and sixth orgasm!"

"How did that happen?"

"Well around noon today I went for a walk to get some exercise and suddenly I heard a voice calling out to me. I was in front of Garth's home and he invited me in. The first thing he said was how much he enjoyed me last night and wished he'd known that I was staying here at Julie's. He wanted to know how long I'd be staying and would there be a chance for him to spend some quality time with me. I said well, I'm free right now until you get home which is not for another couple hours. He said that he had come home for lunch which he normally doesn't do but glad he did today. He grabbed his phone and told whoever was on the other end that he was going to be delayed for an hour or so. He then asked if I needed anything to drink and had me sit down. He sat right next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I turned my body towards him and spread my knees, he immediately responded by sliding his hand under my skirt and found my bare pussy. He smiled the moment his fingers touched my pussy. He said, "Would you like to follow me to where it's more comfortable?" I agreed and he took my hand and led me into his bedroom, he closed the door and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I responded by unbuttoning my dress and letting it fall to the floor leaving me standing there totally naked. He finished undressing, then walked up to me, planted a light kiss on my lips while reaching down putting a finger in my pussy and played with me. I reached down and squeezed his hard cock a few times then began to stroke it before he began pushing me backwards towards his bed. I crawled up on his bed, laid on my back and spread my legs. Within seconds his cock was buried deep in my pussy and we began fucking. He was gentle but firm and kept me on the edge for at least twenty minutes. I could tell he was getting close so I said I was ready to receive his cum. He immediately started fucking me hard giving me my fifth orgasm of the day. He pumped a really big load of cum inside me. When we cooled down I asked him if he would mind if I cleaned up his cock?

He of course said no so I moved around to get better access to his cock and licked and sucked it clean. When I finished cleaning his cock, I discovered that he's balls were shaved so I started sucking on his balls while holding onto his cock. He obviously liked what I was doing because his cock got teally hard again. I continued holding his cock as I scooted up so I was facing him. I said, "I love your shaved balls, it's such a treat to be able to suck on a man's hairless balls."

Garth responded, "I'm glad you liked sucking on them, that's why I shave them."

"You're nice and hard again, would you like sloppy seconds?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good because I'd like to have another orgasm." I let go of his hard cock and rolled over on my back and invited him to screw me again. Garth got on top and quickly penetrated my pussy and we began fucking for the second time. We did not hurry and changed positions a number of times, with me on top, then doggy style, me sitting on his lap and with me bent over the arm of a chair. Finally we both became aroused enough and reach a climax where he dumped another big load of cum in me. My pussy was awash with cum from the two big loads he pumped into me. I wished Elaine was around to eat all the cum that was oozing out of my vagina.

"So that's what happened to me today. Now I'm ready for more if you're up to it?"

"Jesus grandma, you're a wonder woman. I wonder how much cock you can handle in a day?"

"I'm a long ways from my record."

"So what is your record?"

"I went to a frat party while in college where there were fifteen guys and about a dozen girls. I think every guy fucked me and a couple of them did me twice, so I'm guessing I was fucked seventeen times."

"Holy shirt, was your pussy sore the next day?"

"Yes it was! It was sore for almost a week. So, are you going to give me my seventh orgasm or do I need to call Jack or Len?" Listening to grandma's story of her day had aroused me and so without saying anything I just unzipped my pants and showed my grandma my hard cock. She smiled and took my hand and led me down the hall toward my bedroom but stopped about halfway saying, "Let's fuck here in the hallway." I then grabbed a blanket from my room, threw it on the floor and started to undress. Grandma had quickly removed her clothes and laid down on her back, I got down between her legs and proceeded to slip my cock into her pussy and began fucking her. We did not last very long, grandma was the first to cum and I was not too far behind her.

I said, "Well that's seven, only ten to go to tie your record!"

Grandma had a big grin on her face saying, "I'd love it if that was possible today. I would probably need at least three more guys to bang me, do you think that would be possible?"

"I don't know. Jeff and Garth are probably spent, not sure if Jack and Len are available after last night. I think we'll have to plan it for some other day or night."

"You're probably right, two hot nights back to back is a bit too much. Oh well, I've got you for two more orgasms I hope? Anyway I asked Elaine over if she was not busy."

The rest of the day was typical for us, a little screwing along with TV watching. I actually banged my grandma three times before we both called it a day. Elaine never showed up.

TUESDAY

Woke up with grandma trying to get her tit in my mouth; then the usual, fuck grandma, take shower, eat breakfast and leave for work. When I got home, Elaine was visiting with my grandma telling her about her encounter last night. Her story went like this .....

Jeff had texted me wanting me to drop over in the evening. And when I got there, Jeff's boss was there along with another neighbor guy. After a quick introduction Alice told the guys how much her husband enjoyed fucking me and that I had the most beautiful big nipples perfect for sucking. They all wanted to see them immediately and since I knew I was invited there for sex plus I never shy away from showing guys my tits and nipples, I removed my blouse and let all three guys take turns sucking on my nipples making them very erect.

Jeff then had everybody go to their bedroom, get naked and for all three guys to fuck me simultaneously to make me air tight. He had his boss lay on his back on the bed and for me to get on top and slide my pussy down his shaft. He said that he was going to fuck my ass and have the neighbor fuck my mouth, but I told Jeff that I wanted to try and get two cocks in my pussy. So Jeff decided to have his neighbor be the second cock in my pussy. It didn't take too long for that to happen leaving my ass available for the third cock which he provided. All three guys were moving their cocks in and out of my two fuck holes as best they could.

Meanwhile I decided I wanted Alice to sit on my face so I could eat her pussy while the guys were fucking my ass and pussy.

All three guys were able to pump their cum into my orifices, Jeff was first with cumming in my ass with a big load, the neighbor was next in filling my pussy and Jeff's boss put the final load in my cunt. While that was happening Alice climaxed giving me a nice mouth load of her cum. As soon as the guys removed their cocks from my ass and pussy, Alice was Johnny on the spot licking up all the cum that was seeping out of my holes.

When we all finished the men relaxed while Alice ate my pussy and when she was done, the boys were anxious to penetrate of my body again. Jeff's boss was a young guy and really liked my tits and nipples and wanted to fuck me solo, I really didn't care for him but he had an extra large cock so I agreed to let him fuck me again. With everybody watching, I sucked his balls then sucked his big hard cock.

Then he gently slid his big cock into my pussy and fucked me.

After fucking my pussy for quite awhile without either one of us having an orgasm, he suggested that I let him fuck my ass. I wasn't too keen on the idea but then again I was curious if I could get his big cock in my ass and thought if he could, that it would be exciting to get my asshole stretched that much. And since he had been sensitive to how I was doing while we fucked earlier, I agreed with having him fuck me in the ass. He greased up my asshole and his dick and then he slowly and gently penetrated my ass, and once he got his cock totally in my ass, I really liked the sensation of getting my ass stretched so much.

Once I told him I was fine with his big cock shoved up in my asshole, he began pounding my ass with deep and moderate thrusts that I really liked and before too long, we both climaxed and I was surprised as to how much cum he had pumped into my rear.

Alice was ready and immediately cleaned up my anal cream pie.

Shortly after that, the neighbor wanted his turn and so he too fucked me in the ass which was no problem at all after having my ass stretched by Jeff's boss. I wanted a break and so the neighbor and Jeff's boss left. Jeff requested that I stay the night which I agreed to and found myself in bed with Jeff while his wife slept in the guest room. As soon as we got into bed, Jeff mounted me and within minutes was pumping a good load of cum deep in my cunt. We immediately dozed off with him spooning me and having both hands fondling my tits.

He woke me up sometime in the midddle of the night and wanted to fuck me in the ass again which I agreed to. I discovered that my asshole was a still a gaping hole after Jeff's boss and the neighbor had fucked me in the ass, so Jeff's cock slipped right in without any struggle at all.

I got up on my hands and knees and had him balls deep in my ass which I really enjoyed. He fucked me in the ass for about ten minutes but neither one of us were able to reach an orgasm. So I suggested that he fuck my pussy again until he was able to cum. That's what happened after which we both fell back to sleep.

The next thing I was aware was that the bed I was sleeping in was rocking, I looked over to see Jeff's wife sucking his cock.

I just laid there watching the show, I could tell that Alice was an experienced cock sucker. In no time, Jeff was unloading a boatload of cum into her mouth, much of it was running down Jeff's cock.

Alice tried to not let a drop of cum go to waist, but there was way too much cum for her to swallow. I joined in getting a fair share of Jeff's delicious cum. When we finished our little fuck fest, all three of us took a shower together.

Jeff had his hands all over me while his wife was standing right next to him; he was rubbing my butt, squeezing and sucking my tits, and fingering my pussy and asshole. When we finally got out of the shower, Alice left to fix breakfast while Jeff and I continued to fool around. Jeff wanted me to suck his cock so I obliged and laid on the bed while Jeff fed me his cock. Alice stuck her head in and when she saw me with my mouth full of her husband's cock, she joined in.

He was not able to cum plus his cock began to soften. I sat up as Alice held on to his cock as she kissed him and told him how much she loved him. She also said she was extra happy that he'd found another pussy to fuck even though it was only temporary.

We all gathered in the kitchen for breakfast and chitchated about all the neighbors. When finished I slipped my dress back on and headed for the door. Alice said, "Jeff why don't you be a gentleman and walk Elaine to the door while I clean up the kitchen."

Jeff immediately stood up, he was still naked and his dick was semi-hard, placed his hand on my butt as he walked me to the door, I simultaneously reached over and held his dick in my hand. Before Jeff opened the door, he put his arms around me and pulled me in tight against his body and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips. I melted in his warm arms and passionately responded to his kiss. While we were lip locked, Jeff reached down below my skirt touching my inner thigh and then raised his hand up to my pussy and proceeded to force two fingers into my willing cunt. He began finger fucking me like there was no tomorrow. He had me up against the wall and really worked me over with his tongue in my mouth and his fingers in my pussy. I loved it, the roughness and being treated like a slut with his wife in the next room. It didn't take but a couple minutes for me to have an orgasm during which I reached down placing my hand on top of Jeff's hand forcing his fingers even deeper into my cunt, god it felt so fucking good. We remained standing against the wall maintaining a torrential embrace until I cooled down, Jeff then pulled his fingers out of my cunt and stuck them in his mouth. He said, "Dam but you taste good! I want your pussy in my bed with me as much as possible." He paused then said, "Do you like being treated this way, a bit on the rough side?"

I was still on a sexual high and said I did really like how Jeff had just treated me. He said, "Good! Because that's what you'll get the more you come around! Lots of some hard core fucking." He gave me a quick kiss and opened the door. As I started to walk out Jeff said, "You could do both Alice and me a big favor if the next time you drop by, you come with a pussy full of cum. She's a happy lady when she eats a cum filled pussy and the happier she is the happier I am and the more freedom I have! Got it?"

I walked home in a bit of a daze after experiencing my encounter with Jeff and his wife.

After hearing Elaine's story about spending the night with Jeff and Alice and her intense orgasm with Jeff, my grandmother said, "Holy fuck, you really had a hot night Elaine!"

"Yes I did and I hope to have more like it. Jeff and his boss both have nice big cocks and I like the tenderness from his boss and the roughness from Jeff. I bet being with the two of them together, a girl could have lots of fun."

My grandma responded, "How about two girls! I think we should maybe work at getting together with them at your place sometime."

TO BE CONTINUED

12