Grandma's Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandma expands her sexual experiences.
5.6k words
4.49
6.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers

Listening to Elaine's story got me horny as hell and as my dick started to harden up, I reached inside my shorts, pulled out my dick and began stroking myself as Elaine was filling grandma in on some of the details of her story. Neither grandma nor Elaine noticed me slowly jacking off until Elaine finished her story. She was the first to notice and whispered something into grandma's ear. Grandma quickly looked at me and then she and Elaine quickly stood up, turned around facing away from me, bent over raising their skirts exposing their bare asses to me saying, "Which pussy would you like to fuck first?"

I stood up and walked up behind them, reached down with both hands and rubbed the palms of my hands across their ass cheeks then slid my hands deep into their crotches. I ran my middle finger down the full length of their ass cracks slipping the tip of my finger into their pussys and lightly finger fucked them. They both moaned from the pleasure they were getting. I then pulled my fingers out of their cunts and moved my hands up so my middle fingers were pressing against their tight little assholes. Grandma said, "Oh god Cammy, you are so nasty but I like what you are doing. You always seem to press all my hot buttons!" Her comment brought a giggle from both of them.

I continued just rubbing their assholes without any penetration. I then stepped up behind my grandma and pushed my hard cock between her butt cheeks and along the full length of her ass crack. When the head of my dick slipped between her pussy lips, she reached down between her legs and pushed the head of my cock into her pussy. Once I felt my cock was inside her, I began fucking her. In the meantime I was reaching over and rubbing Elaine's ass running my finger across both her asshole and pussy.

After about a dozen thrusts of my cock into my grandma's pussy, Elaine said, "My turn!" So I pulled my cock from my grandma's pussy, moved over and began fucking Elaine's pussy. I then alternated between their pussies after about every ten thrusts. I eventually slowed my pace but rammed my cock into each of their pussies much harder and deeper. Grandma was moaning the loudest and was the first to cum, I maintained my cock in her pussy until she cooled down a bit, then I returned to fucking Elaine until she came. I still had not cum so the girls both got down on their knees in front of me taking turns sucking my cock. This must have lasted about five minutes before I began spraying cum all over their faces.

When I finished, even I was surprised to see so much cum was on their faces. They both stood up and looked in the mirror and started laughing. They then looked at each other and kissed very passionately, they then took turns licking each other's faces until all the cum was gone.

My grandma suggested that Elaine stay for dinner which she did but said she had to leave around seven, she was invited to Garth and Betsy's for the night. Grandma cooked a nice light dinner and afterwards we watched a little news. Elaine suggested we watch some porn so I grabbed my lap top, found a pornography site I liked and had it play on our TV. I sat between them watching a very busty woman being fucked by two guys. Elaine almost immediately began fingering herself while rubbing my cock through my shorts. When grandma noticed Elaine rubbing my cock, she said, "Oh Camny, just take off your shorts and let us enjoy your big cock!" I raised up my butt and between grandma and Elaine my shorts ended up on the floor. They both began stroking my dick with Elaine being the first to slide off the coach and begin giving me a blow job. Grandma joined in and they took turns sucking my dick and my balls. I was able to reach their tits and so I fondled them; I love fondling their big lucious tits, their nipples get so erect and fun to play with. We continued this until grandma said, "I need to be fucked again! My pussy is on fire and I need your cum to put out the fire!" Elaine echoed the same thing.

Since Elaine had to leave soon, I fucked her first. I had her lay down on her back on the floor and then I mounted her, ramming my cock deep into her pussy and didn't let up until she climaxed. Grandma laid beside us and played with Elaine's tits the whole time. When I pulled my dick out of Elaine's pussy, grandma immediately got between her legs and began eating her pussy. She said to me, "Fuck me doggy style while I clean up Elaine." That's what I did, and before either of us had climaxed, Elaine said she had to go, she got up and slipped on her dress and out the door she went. I continued fucking grandma doggy style until we both had orgasms. After which we relaxed and played some card games.

At about 8 o'clock, there was a rap on the door. We both scrambled to get some clothes on, I answered the door to find Jack and Len standing there. I said, "What the fuck are you guys doing here?"

Jack said, "We were in the neighborhood and thought we just stop to see what was happening at your place."

"Yeah right! You two were just hoping to find some hot actions going on and that you could join. Surprise! It's just grandma and me here having a quiet evening." Grandma then came to the door and when she saw who was here, got excited and invited them in.

We got to talking about last night which got all of us aroused. Grandma was sitting between Jack and Len and within minutes she was rubbing their cocks through their pants. Len did not hesitate in reaching over and squeezing her tits. Jack placed his hand on her thigh and as he slid it toward her pussy, she willingly spread her legs letting him have easily access to her wantum cunt. It turned out we had a phenomenal foursome, three cocks and one pussy, one asshole and one mouth. Grandma was so into it she was giving us tips in how to get our cocks in her fuck holes; after several attempts, we finally were able to get Jack's cock in her asshole and Len and I shared her pussy.

After only a few minutes of fucking her, Jack was the first to cum and when he pulled his cock out of my grandma's ass, lots of cum came flowing out. Shorty thereafter both Len and I shot a load in her pussy and when we removed our cocks, more cum came gushing out of her pussy. My grandmother said, "OMG I love you guys so fucking much, I never had this much cum pumped into me ever. For nine days now, I've experienced one cum bath after another, in my ass, in my cunt and of course in my mouth and on my face. Fuck I love this life style, wish I could make it last forever!"

The boys went home shorty after each of them screwed my grandma a second time. She was tired and so was I, so we crawled into bed and slept like babies.

Wednesday

I woke up this morning with grandma sucking my cock, she had me nice and hard resulting in her really enjoying our morning fuck. She said I touched spots that have never been touched before (I doubt that). She informed me that we should go out to dinner tonight, and so when I get home I needed to dress up a bit. That's what happened, grandma dressed very conservatively with no see through blouse or extra short skirt; she said she did not want to appear as a hooker but did let me know she was going commando and braless. She made reservations at a very nice restaurant and had me tell the maître d' that we wanted a private table. I noticed that this restaurant had several cozy private areas, we had one in a kind of hide away corner.

Our waiter was a good looking chap and very flirtatious with my grandma, he probably thoughtvshe was an escort. Grandma ordered wine and I had a coke. As we sat side by side with our hips against each other, we quietly chit chatted about her visit and all the sex we have been having. I was getting horny and slid my hand under the table and began rubbing her thigh. I knew grandma liked it and after a few minutes grandma said, "Do you think anyone can see us or are looking our way?"

I quickly glanced at those around us and said no. She then quickly pulled the front of her skirt up and placed her leg on top of mine thus opening up her crotch. She then took my hand and placed it in her crotch. I immediately began rubbing her pussy and was able to get a couple fingers in her pussy. Just then the waiter came back and before I could remove my fingers from her cunt, she grabbed my arm preventing me from disengaging my fingers from her cunt. From the look on the waiter's face, I knew he was aware of what I was doing. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he took our order. When he left he placed a couple chairs in very strategic locations to obstruct anyone from seeing what was going on under our table. I never removed my fingers from my grandma's pussy until the food arrived, she whispered that I had her pussy on fire.

All through dinner, grandma did not remove her leg and I would occasionally slide my hand up her inner thigh and lightly play with her pussy lips. Grandma had ordered a fruit salad and pick out a grape and handed it to me and whispered, "Put this in my pussy." I picked up the gape and very casually reached down under the table and pushed the grape into my grandma's pussy. She then smiled and winked at me saying, "Thanks."

She then took all the remaining grapes in her salad and lined them up along my plate. I knew what she wanted and one by one, I stuffed a grape up my grandma's pussy, there was a total of three grapes. She leaned into me and whispered, "They're for an after dinner snack." I then fingered her pussy a couple more times while we ate. When the waiter cleared our table, he inquired how she liked the grapes. Grandma said, "Yes and I'm saving them for later, a little snack before I go to bed." He then asked her if she wanted any more and she said no, but do you have some cherries?. He brought her a small dish full of cherries. He also brought each of us a small dish of ice cream.

Grandma moved the dish of cherries next to me and so while we slowly ate our ice cream, I methodically slipped all the cherries into my grandma's pussy one by one, each time pushing each cherry as deep into her pussy as I could. The dish contained a dozen cherries. After pressing the last cherry into her, she said, "When we get home, I think a shot of cum would be a very nice topping."

As we got up to leave, the waiter came over and said thanks for coming in and hope we come in again sometime soon. He also said that he really enjoyed us and shook my hand which seemed like a strange comment. In the palm of his hand was a flash drive that he passed on to me.

Once we headed home in the car, grandma reached down between her legs and pulled out a cherry and ate it. She looked at me and said, "Hummm, taste good, a cum coated cherry. Want one?" I nodded yes so she reached down and pulled out another cherry from her pussy and gave it to me. When we got home I grabbed my laptop and inserted the flash drive; it contained a video showing what was happening under our table. The video began showing my fingers playing with grandma's pussy lips and rubbing her clit then showing me pushing the grapes and cherries into her vagina.

After grandma saw the video she said, "If we go there again, I'm going to take a dildo with me and let the waiter watch me get fucked right there in the restaurant. He may even have the pleasure of seeing cum ooze out of me."

"Really grandma?"

"Why not? He's obviously a pervert and I'd love to tantalize him. So Cam, are you hungry for a little snack?"

"Yup! What do you have in mind?"

"Like you don't know! Why don't you lay down on couch and hang your head over the arm and I will feed you some cum coated cherries and grapes." I did as she said, I got comfortable with my head hanging over the arm. She had removed her skirt and walked over so I was looking straight up at her. She smiled at me as she straddled my head. I was looking straight up at her pussy which was but a couple inches above my nose. I said, "You are beautiful at any angle and I especially like this angle!"

"You love looking at your grandma's pussy, don't you?"

"Who wouldn't! You have a beautiful sexy pussy, a hot ass, gorgeous tits and legs to die for!"

"Want another photo of your grandma's cunt?"

"Yes I do! Why don't you take off your blouse so I can get a photo of your big tits too. My camera is right there on that end table." Grandma stepped away to fetch my phone and handed it to me while she removed her blouse. She then posed for me so I could get a shot of her naked body from her crotch up. I had her stand so that with the camera pointed up, I could see her pussy, her tits and her face, it was awesome. Then I had her straddle my face again and for her to spread her pussy lips. There was a cherry right at the entrance of her cunt ready to fall out, it was another awesome shot. She then lowered herself so I could first lick her pussy then I placed my mouth on her pussy and sucked out the first cherry.

Then I sucked out the second one, the third one, the fourth one and so on until I sucked out all the fruit including the grapes. I then reached around and took a hold of her hips and began eating her pussy by sucking on her pussy lips, licking her clit and tongue fucking her. She moaned the whole time and had a mind blowing orgasm. She then collapsed on the floor saying, "That was fucking awesome, you're the best cunt eater I've ever experienced."

After a short bit as she laid sprawled out on the floor, she said, "Are you sure you sucked out all the cherries and grapes?"

"I don't know for sure. Do you want me to check?"

"Yes, would you please check me out and see if my pussy is really empty before you stuff my cunt with your beautiful cock again?" I got down on the floor and stuck a finger in her pussy and worked it around to see if she had any more fruit in her pussy. She suddenly grabbed my wrist saying, "My clit is very sensitive, be very gentle". I continued probing for a bit and started to withdraw my finger when she grabbed my wrist again saying, "Keep searching, I love what you are doing!" So I continued finger fucking her making sure I only lightly touched her clit now and then.

She continued holding my wrist making sure my finger remained in her pussy. She was obviously getting aroused again and so was I. I looked over at her, she had her eyes closed and was guiding my finger up and down inside her pussy. I said, "How about we exchange my cock for my finger?"

She opened her eyes saying, "That would be wonderful! Yes, I want you to fuck me deep and hard!" I pulled my finger out of her cunt, dropped my pants and got down on the floor between her outstretched legs and proceeded to fuck her. I inserted my cock the full depth of her pussy in one swift move, she said, "I love how you initially penetrate my cunt like that, it feels exquisite, it makes my toes tingle."

I then started out fucking her really slow and kept building up speed so by the time we both experienced an orgasm, I was pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She literally screamed when she came, then latched onto my lips and gave me a toe tingling passionate kiss. I thought I was never going to stop ejaculating in her pussy, my cock just kept flexing and flexing, pumping more and more cum into her. When I shot my last spurt of cum in her, I collapsed and just laid on her. We both remained comatose for probably five minutes until I had enough strength to roll off her. We were both a sweaty mess.

She turned her head toward me, gave me a nice kiss and said, "That has got to have been the best fuck I've ever, ever received. That was mind boggling, absolutely totally fucking mind boggling!"

"That was a good fuck alright! I don't think I've ever cum that much before, not even close!"

Grandma reached down between her legs without looking and said, "Fuck, I think there's a lake of cum between my legs!" I scooted around to get a glimpse of her cream pie and was amazed at the amount of cum that had oozed out of grandma's pussy; it was a huge puddle.

Grandma remained on the floor saying, "I don't have the energy to get up, fuck that was fantastic Cam! I am continually amazed at your sexual prowlness, and your ability to outdo yourself time after time. When you get married, your wife will think she has died and gone to heaven! I just hope you will continue to want me to be your fuck buddy and that your spouse or whoever will allow you to screw me til the day I die!"

"I hope so too grandma, I don't think there will ever be a day that I will no longer want to fuck you, to see and play with your tits and pussy, to eat your pussy or to have you suck my cock."

"Well that's music to my ears. I'd love to lay here longer, but we need to get up and clean up the mess we made." She sat up and moved her butt away from the puddle of cum; when she saw it she exclaimed, "OMG, I have never had that much cum pumped into any of my holes! Jesus, there must be a cup full!"

She ran her finger through the puddle and licked her finger. "Ummm, we taste good!" She looked at me and said, "You don't mind if I........ahhh."

"No, go ahead, lick it up." She smiled and bent over and began slurping up the puddle of cum on the floor. My cock was reacting to the sight of her licking the floor. When she finished she stood up and walked towards the kitchen, she stopped and turned around and pointed at her pussy. I could see cum running down her inner thigh. She scooped it up with her fingers and then licked them saying, "I'm totally blown away at the amount of cum you pumped into me. I hope this happens again before I go home! I've never been turned on so much in my life!"

She cleaned herself up and the floor, then took a shower, what a night this has been. We watched a little TV before we retired but couldn't resist each other so we fucked one more time before falling asleep.

THURSDAY

Morning routine was same as usual, grandma woke me up by gently rubbing her pussy lips across my mouth. We then fucked, I showered, had breakfast then I went to work. Got home around 3pm, grandma was waiting as usual only wearing a short sundress, we first did a little 69'n and I was able to give grandma a nice orgasm while I was eating her pussy, then we fucked and we both experienced an orgasm. We remained naked for the rest of the day. After dinner grandma wanted to know if I had all the photos of her that I wanted and if not, she was willing to pose for more. I'd already gathered a large photo gallery of her sexy body but thought why not get more. So I set up some lights in my bedroom and asked grandma to get on my bed and pose in any way she thought I might like.

She said, "I know you like photos of my pussy so I'll just move around on your bed in provocative positions and you can take shots of any part of me." She got on the bed and first laid on her back with legs widely spread, I took shots that included her pussy, tits and face all at once. Had shots of her with her fingers in her pussy, some with a finger inserted up to her knuckle, others with just tip of her finger in her, other shots of her spreading her big pussy lips where you could see the inside of her pussy, shots of her inserting a dildo, a vibrator, the handle of her hair brush, and a bottle of beer. She went through more gyrations giving me great opportunities for photos of her pussy, tits and ass.

She said, "Wait here, I want to get some things." She jumped off the bed and disappeared for about ten minutes and came back with all kinds of objects and placed them on the corner of the bed, then crawled back onto the bed. Laid back spreading her legs and grabbed the closest object, it was a banana. She inserted it in her pussy for just an inch or so as I began photographing her again. Then she shoved the whole banana into her pussy with only the tip showing. She removed that and had two cucumbers, she first stuck one in her pussy then began fucking herself with it. Then took the second cucumber and forced it into her pussy too and laid back as I took numerous shots of her stretched pussy. She then removed one cucumber and shoved it up her ass. She pulled out both cucumbers and grabbed my tennis racket. I said, "Grandma! You might hurt yourself with that!"

86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers
12