Grandma's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh but I want something big and hard in my pussy!"

"Yes, but if you hurt yourself you won't be fucking anyone for quite some time."

"Oh shit, I certainly don't want that to happen. Okay, I have one more item, she pulled a large tube of pork sausage encased in a plastic sheath out of a bag.

"OMG grandma, do you really think you can get that in your pussy?"

"I don't know, but I want to try." She laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide and took the sausage in both hands and placed the end of the sausage tube at the entrance of her pussy and started pushing. Her pussy seemed to resist accepting the invasion of such a large object. She was only able to get the very tip the sausage tube inside her. She said, "I need some lubricant to get this hunk of meat in me. You got any Vaseline Cam?"

"No, but I'll get some butter." I jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen. The butter was cold so I grabbed some vegetable oil. Ran back into my room to see my grandmother pushing as hard as she could trying to get the giant sausage tube into her pussy. I told her to hold it and took the sausage from her, spread the vegetable oil all over the sausage tube and had her lay back and spread her legs. She did and I took the sausage tube and placed it against her pussy and gently pushed getting about an inch inside her pussy. I continued pushing harder and harder and watched as more of the sausage tube was disappearing into her pussy. She moaned saying, "Oh yes Cammy, yes you're getting it inside me, uhhhh fuck I like how it feels. Now push harder, I want it all in me." She was grimacing as I pushed more of the sausage into her pussy. Slowly more and more of it disappeared inside her pussy til there was no more than 6 inches remaining. It was about 12 inches long and I believe about 3 inches in diameter. When I stopped pushing, grandma raised her head seeing only about half was inside her said, "Push some more Cammy, I think I can still get more of that tube of sausage in me." So I pushed some more and sure enough more of the sausage gradually slid into grandma's pussy. She was really grimacing and working her pussy in an attempt to get all of the sausage in her but suddenly she said, "STOP!" I did and she just laid there for a few seconds adjusting to the huge object stuffed in her pussy, then said, "Okay, a little more." I again pushed on the sausage and saw another half inch disappear and then stopped again. After a minute or so grandma motioned for more so I pushed again and another half inch disappeared.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her pussy saying, "That's all I can take, my pussy feels so totally stuffed, I love it! Now be sure and get a photo of this and again when only the tip is in me". I quickly grabbed my phone and took several shots of her sausage filled cunt. I then started to slowly remove the sausage and when I had about half of it out grandma said, "Hold it! Now slowly fuck me with the sausage!" I then slid the sausage back into pussy as far as it would go and pull it half way back out. I did this again and again and could see grandma relaxing as her pussy expanded more to accommodate this huge tube of meat. So I sped up and was getting more and more of the sausage in her on each down stroke. I kept this up as grandma encouraged me to and finally she reached down and grabbed my hand pulling the sausage even deeper into her cunt saying, "I'm cumming, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING REALLY HARD! REALLY REALLY FUCKING HARD!" She groaned really loud as her body stiffened while her orgasm passed through her as she was pulling the sausage into her pussy as hard as she could. I looked to see that all but two inches of the sausage was inside her cunt. When she finally relaxed, I had her remove her hands and took a series of shots showing how deep the sausage was inside her.

I then slowly removed the sausage from her enlarged pussy until only the tip was in her and took another series of photos.

She said, "Oh god Cammy, that was wild, I want to do that again someday! So how are you doing?" She saw my hard on and said, "Oh fuck we got to give you some relief! I think my pussy needs some rest, so how about I give you a blow job?"

"Would love that, it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of fucking your mouth!"

"Okay, let me move over and hang my head over the edge of the bed and you can slid your dick straight into my mouth and down my throat."

She moved around on her back and hung her head over the edge of the bed. She opened her mouth when I approached her and I slid about a third of my dick into her mouth. She reached up and placed her hands on my hips while she sucked my dick. She then pulled me in causing my dick to penetrate her mouth a little deeper. She then pushed me out and back in to about the same depth, she did this a couple more times then she pulled me in tight and my cock penetrated her throat, my whole cock was down her throat. I held it there for a few seconds then pulled back where only my dick head was in her mouth. She licked and sucked my dick head a few times. I then pushed my cock back into her mouth and down her throat as deep as it would go. Paused and then pulled my dick out and repeated the in and out action. After about the fourth time she pushed me totally out of her mouth saying, "Yes Cam, I like how you are fucking my mouth, don't stop". I reinserted my cock and continued fucking her mouth and throat. I kept it up for at least five minutes while also reaching over to play with her tits and nipples. Then once again she pushed me totally out of her mouth saying, "God I love how we have sex, but I need something in my pussy, I want to cum while you're fucking my mouth."

I couldn't reach her pussy so she began fingering herself and I went back to my mouth fucking routine. It wasn't long before her body began to stiffen up as she experienced another orgasm. This triggered my orgasm and so I held my dick deep in her throat for about ten or fifteen seconds while my dick was ejaculating directly down her throat. I pulled out for a bit then went in deep again while my cock continued ejaculating in her mouth. Her mouth felt so good on my dick that I thought she deserved some cunt eating action, I then leaned over her so we were in 69 position and I ate her pussy until she had yet another orgasm.

She just laid there while recouping from three orgasms back to back. When she recovered she said she needed some rest and went to bed in my parent's bedroom. I stayed up for a while and edited and sorted the many photos I'd taken.

After a couple hours I crawled into bed with my grandma; after looking at all those pictures of my sexy grandma, I was horny. I spooned her naked body and was able to get her to stir when I began fondling her tits while my cock was pressed against her backside. I reached down and began fingering her pussy, she reached around and squeezed my ass cheeks. I knew she was available for some fucking and so I continued fondling her and we ended up fucking again before finally calling it a day.

Friday

The next morning was like all mornings, grandma waking me up by either sucking my cock or by rubbing either her tits or her pussy lips across my face. Once I was awake, I fucked my grandma, she cooked my breakfast while I showered, then I got some touchee feelie time with her since she was only wearing her shorty robe. She let me, well actually she encouraged me to feel her up, I'd reached inside her robe to fondle her tits, then I slid my hand under her robe and fingered her pussy before I dashed off to work the last minute.

When I got home grandma was in the shower rather than her normal routine of sitting on the couch clad in next to nothing waiting for me to fuck her. She had had a very busy day which she later explained to my mom (details in next chapter). I dryed her off rubbing every square inch of her body, we kissed often, I licked and sucked on her tits and her pussy and finally we fucked with me sitting in the toilet. After that we remained naked and did a lot of touchie feelie stuff keeping each of us aroused.

Later in evening we decided to tour the house and have me penetrate her pussy every place we could think of where we had not already fucked. We discovered we hadn't fucked on the coffee table, in one of the soft chairs in living room, on my dad's desk, in the guest room closet, in the hall way to the bedrooms, outside on back deck, in the back yard, and finally on the dining room table. At each of those locations grandma would get into position in such a way that I could slide my cock into her pussy and fuck her for a few strokes, then moved on to the next location. When we got to the dinning room table, that's where we fucked until we each had an orgasm. We were both very tired and went to bed, but we did cuddle a lot before falling asleep.

12