All Comments on 'Grandmother's Seduction'

by grammalover2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Pure love

Truly a beautiful love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought it was excellent. I too found my Grandmother an attractive woman and wanted to fuck her for as long as I could remember. She was a plump woman who also had large breasts and I was able to get a few peeks at them. I lusted for my Mother and my Grandmother and fantasized of fucking them both at the same time for many, many years. I find this story to be not only feasible but actually possible to put into action. I'll always wonder what my Mothers pussy would have tasted like and what it would feel like to put my hard cock deep into my Grandmother's ass....

I cannot wait for your next chapter.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Yes a love story,I am reading this a little late and see that you have the next chapter and I am going strait there a *4* stars from me so far thanks for writing!.

dkindigdkindigover 3 years ago

Great story! The premise is workable and the internal dialog is great! "Mental note to self, "Thank you Magdalene St. Michaels.""

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Learn some English rules around your vs you're, too vs to, etc., and your craft will improve.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a great story it was amazing how much love they had for each other

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there a story of you and mom?

Joyce was hot as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous