Grandmother's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, after quite a bit of laughter from Grandma, some cussing from me, some admonishment from Grandma for my cussing, the bra parted, and I got my first look at Grandma's tits.

Full, plump and ripe, large areola, about the size of saucers with beautiful pink nipples, about ½ inch long protruding from the centre...they were gorgeous!!

At Grandma's insistence I began to explore these fleshy delights, fondling each one in turn, tweaking the nipples between thumb and forefinger, the nipples expanded further to about ¾ inch!

Eventually, in turn her nipples found their way into my mouth, sucking greedily on them, Grandma moaning with delight, I was in heaven.

We returned to tongue kissing with both of our hands fondling each other's bodies.

I ran my hands over her back and down to her rump, feeling the soft, squishiness of it whilst she squeezed my butt cheeks.

Eventually Grandma's hands found my cock and as she gently gripped it I took this as an acceptance that nothing was out of bounds and so my right hand found the waistband of her panties.

With no resistance from her I slipped my fingers in and found a tropical rainforest, her pubic hair matted with her juices.

My fingers roamed through this lushness for a while before coming to rest on what felt like a raised bump.

Many hours spent perusing the seedier side of the internet had taught me that this was the holy grail...her clitoris!

As soon as my finger touched this Grandma bucked involuntarily and moaned a pleasure laden sound.

My finger and thumb went to work instinctively on this and the writhing and moaning indicated I was doing the correct thing.

My middle finger went lower and found the entrance to her cunt, paused for a moment enjoying its slickness and heat before ploughing in to the knuckle.

By now Grandma had lost all reason.

"Ooo, Ahh, yes, good, yes finger fuck your old Grandma deeper, make me cum!"

I had no intention of letting Grandma cum, not just yet anyway, there was something else I had to try first, a novice maybe but watching porn on the internet had been a learning curve and there was something I just had to try!

I pulled my hand out of her panties and quickly knelt above her, thumbs into the waistband and tug, Grandma very accommodatingly lifting her ass cheeks.

The panties were off, I was gazing at my Grandma's cunt, red, pouty and fleshy, a truly scrumptious sight!

Quickly my face was between her legs and my tongue was working her slit and flicking off her clitoris.

I enjoyed my first taste of cunt, a little salty and the acidic taste of pee but it was all a truly great experience.

I was having a little difficulty keeping my self in position, it was akin to riding a bucking bronco, Grandma seemed to be enjoying this, thrashing about, moaning, screaming with pleasure and, my most abiding memory, cussing like a dock worker.

"Oh God, you dirty boy, licking your Grandma's cunt like this, harder, harder, make me cum you bastard!!"

Now considering yesterday was the first time I had ever heard anything remotely like swearing coming from her this was a revelation.

I could feel her body tense, she was close, I looked up trying to see her face but all I could see was her belly, then her orgasm hit like a mini tsunami.

I watched as every muscle in her belly rippled with intense pleasure, I carried on licking, wanting to push her further, then it happened, I felt as if I was drowning, mouth full of liquid...Grandma was a squirter!!

Eventually everything subsided, up to that point I had no idea going down on a woman was so tiring, I was exhausted, my jaw felt as if cramp was happening, but it was one enjoyable experience.

I looked across at Grandma, her chest was heaving up and down as she regained her breath, the stench of sex permeated the room.

When she got her breath back her first words were.

"Where the fuck did you learn that?"

I had to admit it was lesbian porn on the internet, after all, who knew how to eat out a woman better than a woman?

"Wow, that was incredible, best I have ever had, thank you." She enthused.

Mental note to self, "Thank you Magdalene St. Michaels."

We lay there for a short while, gathering ourselves and getting our breath back then Grandma rolled over on top of me, tongue in my mouth and then said.

"Your turn now!"

With that she hoisted herself up above me, placed her cunt just above my straining cock and began to slowly lower herself down onto it.

The feeling as my cock entered was incredible, wet, slick and so very hot, when I was fully entered she, very slowly, raised up again until only my dickhead remained inside then once again she lowered slowly.

The feeling was incredible, she maintained this slow speed for an eternity, my balls ached, my cock had been hard for so long and I now needed release.

"Joyce" I croaked.

"Yes lover."

"Please Joyce I really need to cum, it hurts!"

"Sorry," she replied, "I'm being very self-indulgent, forgot about your needs."

With that she quickened the pace and 3 minutes later I felt the volcano building towards eruption.

"I'm cumin.g.g.g.g.,!" was all I could manage before my hot seed began to cascade into her, intense orgasm followed.

When I finished she rolled off me and laying beside me allowed both of us to get our breaths back.

Shortly, as one, we rolled onto our sides facing each other both smiling at each other and again, as one, we said simultaneously.

"I love you."

Then we both began laughing, amused at the thought we could be so much in tune with each other.

Joyce then spoke.

"Sweetheart, I didn't intend this to happen, but it has happened, we can't put it back in the box, nor would I want to, I love you so much."

I said, "I love you to Joyce, and I really don't want this to end."

"I'm pleased you feel that way honey because..." Joyce's voice tailed off.

"Because what Joyce?"

"Because I was hoping you would become my boytoy, my lover, would you?"

These were words that filled my heart with joy and I blurted out.

"Always Joyce, I am yours forever."

That was how Grandma and I became lovers, she at 62, me at 18, now some will be shocked by this but for the next 20 years we spent every bit of time we could muster in each other's arms.

We made love, we didn't fuck, and we made love in some weird and wonderful places, nearly getting caught out on a couple of occasions at family get togethers!

Even after I met my wife and subsequent marriage we continued to meet up once a week, my wife thought it was great that my family had such a close bond as her family had never been that close.

I pondered for a while that I was cheating on my wife but decided that as it was with a close family member it really wasn't cheating!

Grandma passed a couple of months back and I was distraught at her funeral, I think I came close to making my wife suspect that our relationship was more than that of Grandma and Grandson.

A few days after the funeral my Mom came over to see how I was coping whilst the wife was out.

My father had passed 5 years earlier and Mom had lived alone ever since.

As she left whilst standing at the door she said something that has left me puzzled.

"I know you miss Grandma, I do to, she was my Mom after all, I know you two were very close, probably closer than you should have been, but you had a very close bond which I hope may be passed onto me!"

With that Mom kissed me on the lips, as a family we only ever kissed on the cheek!

Mom left without another word, my mind was racing.

Did Mom suspect or know Grandma was more than a Grandma to me and, more importantly, had Mom just opened the door to a sexual relationship between the two of us?

I've arranged to go over to Mom's next weekend, she asked my wife if I was free to do some jobs around her house so...watch this space!

12