Grandpa and granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to fake stumbling after that night of hard passion; she could barely walk.

"Good mornin', bright eyes; he smiled at the sight of her naked body wearing only a towel around her freshly washed hair, grab a couple plates; the eggs are almost ready."

She set the plates on the counter beside the range and kissed Don's shoulder, "Are you sure you're sixty-five? I kinda figured a man that old would pass out after cumming once. I'm still not believing what all we did. Damn, Pops... anytime you want more, just say so. I'm a litle sore this morning, but l won't ever turn you down. That was the best sex of my life. No guy has ever been able to make me cum and you fucked me through 10 or 15 orgasms"

He shoveled the eggs, bacon and toast into their plates, tilted her head back and kissed her, " Sweetheart, l know what we've done is wrong, but some way, l hope it never ends. You're my baby girl, my Punkin. Your Mom would kill both of us if she ever found out."

"Maybe mom needs what you have to offer. She doesn't get any from any boyfriends." She said with an cute smile on her face.

"You know what I'd like to do? I'd like to invite her and your two sisters to come see us next weekend. One of them can stay in your room with you and the others can have the back bedroom. We'll all be happy and we'll all have fun. Maybe we can get you mom what she needs!"

He kissed her again, "Until then, there's no need to get your sheets dirty" He set both plates back on the counter, gave her tits a soft squeeze and smiled, "We can warm these up in a little while." He picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter and had the breakfast he really wanted.

12