Grandpa and The Photoshoot

Story Info
A visit to Grandpas and a photoshoot...
7.6k words
4.47
48.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa & The Photoshoot

I had always had a good relationship with my grandparents. After leaving school I was so sad to lose my Grandmother, she was 73 at the time when she fell to cancer. My poor grandfather had to cope alone, and he was more than reliant on his wife for all the usual household jobs, cooking, cleaning, even paying bills.

So my parents helped out as much as they could until he got on his feet.

While I was at college, I agreed to go over to his house and help out a little a couple of times a week. I was more than happy to do so and looked forward to my visits on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, sometimes a little more and I also went over some weekends.

My grandfather was in his early 70's, a tall, slim very funny man. He was very loving, and we always had lots of cuddles, even as I grew up.

I would arrive around 4.30pm and he would often be in the sitting room, watching TV, doing a crossword or something else around the house. We would joke with each other and I would help him with his evening meal and tidy around a little for him. I would make his bed and clean around the bathroom, adding a woman's touch which the place needed.

A little about me...

At this time, I was becoming a woman and had grown tall quite quickly after school college, and now in my first years wroking. I had always been active so had a tall slim build. My breasts had grown very quickly, and I was already a full C cup. I looked hot in a bikini or lingerie, so I had starting spending time and money on these things. My sexual awakening had already happened, and I was already a very horny sex obsessed young woman. My fondness of older men had already started, and I had lost my virginity some time ago to an older man. I had also had a number of sexual liaisons with guys my age, none of which had brought me much joy. My animal lust instinct was coming from displaying my body and turning on older men. Having sex with older men was my main fantasy.

It was through a neighbour of mine that I would have my first exhibitionist experience. My neighbour kept himself to himself and my parents said little more than 'hi' to him if they passed outside the house. He lived alone and was in his early 60's.

One day while sunbathing I noticed he was constantly hanging around the end of the garden, he could see directly into ours from this location and was clearly watching me. I was wearing a tiny bikini, which barely covered my breasts, and the thong showed off most of my ass. I was turned on by the thought of him watching me, so to encourage him, I removed my bra and sat up pretending to read my magazine. He had a clear view of my naked breasts and it was clear he was hanging around to enjoy the view.

As I stood to pack up and come inside, he called me across the fence at the back of the garden.

"Hi Beth, how are you?" he asked nervously.

With my bikini on, I wandered over to the back of the garden so that he could see me clearly, I felt so turned on.

"I'm fine Harry, how are you?" I responded, I dropped my clothes on the floor and bent over to pick them up, all on purpose. He could see my tiny thong and most of my ass, parted by a thin string.

"Sorry, I should go and get some clothes on, hope you don't mind." I said, hoping, well, maybe knowing it wasn't a problem for him. I was also prompting a response that would mean we talk about my lack of clothes; it was all turning me on.

"I'm very well thank you Beth. I was just thinking, are you a model? You certainly look like one." He said, again nervously.

"Of course not. No, I'd love to be one but I'm not sure I look good enough for that, maybe one day."

I responded, flicking my long dark hair so that he could get a better view of my breasts bulging out of my tiny bra.

"Well, it's just that, you're probably not interested, but a friend of mine is a photographer and I know he would love to take your picture. I just wondered if it was something you were interested in, that's all. I'm sorry if it's not, I just thought you looked like a model so I would ask you. Don't worry if you're not...."

I interrupted him.

"I would love to model, are you serious you have a friend who would take my picture?" I stopped him in his tracks.

"Oh yes, he would definitely take your picture for you. And he wouldn't want anything for it, I mean you wouldn't have to pay him or anything." He rushed out.

Interesting distinction I remember thinking...

"Well please tell him I'd love to model, that would be great. Better if we keep this from my parents though (as I was still living with them at this point), can we just keep this between us?" I asked.

"Oh of course, I won't mention a thing, just between us. Well OK Beth, I'll be getting on now and maybe I'll see you out here later this week. And if my friend, Mike is his name, is free this week, maybe I can set it up?" he asked, clearly excited by the prospect.

"Great, yes I'd love that. Well, as long as the sun stays out, I'll be out here tomorrow. Might need to top up my tan for the photoshoot!" I joked.

"Great, I mean OK, I'll maybe see you tomorrow." Harry said and went back inside.

I fantasised that he went back in to masturbate. So I stayed out in the garden and looked up at his windows to see if I could see him looking out.

A few moments later a curtain twitched, and I could make out his head, trying to look at me without me noticing. I decided to drop my clothes again. I bent over and gave him a long view, as I stood up, I popped a breast out of my bra and made out I was making adjustments. He got a good look.

Then I went in and masturbated.

The next day I was back in the sunbather again when Harry came to the fence.

"Hi Beth." He said, looking me up and down all over and fixating on my breasts.

God, I loved it.

"Hi Harry, how are you today?" I asked.

"Great, what are you doing tomorrow late morning?" he asked. "It's just that Mike is coming over and will have his camera if you're free."

"Oh, he will take my picture tomorrow at your house?" I asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yes, if that's OK with you." He said, shaking nervously.

"Does that mean that you will be there when he takes my photos?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Well, I can always go into another room, but as he is coming over, I thought it would make sense to do it here, no one need know of course."

"I think that's a great idea. Perhaps you can help me choose what to wear and make sure the photos will look good. Would that be OK?" I suggested.

"OK then." He said, he was so fucking nervous!! "10.30am OK?"

"Great, I can't wait." I said.

The next morning, I made my way to Harry's house using his front door. My parents were out so no concern there. I knocked and Harry answered.

"Hi Beth, come on in." he said as he opened up the door and led me into his lounge.

Sitting in there was his friend Mike, Harry introduced us.

They made a right pair. Both nerdy, a little sweaty in the handshake and clearly excited by the prospect of the day. They looked like a couple of perverts who had just won the lottery!

"I'm a little nervous, but I've brought a few things to wear, I hope they're ok." I said, as I pulled out a selection of things, bra's, bikini's, and silky lingerie.

"Mike grabbed them and said "Oh these will be perfect. I can't wait to see you in these, I'm sure your pictures will come out fantastic, you look very photogenic.

"I hope so." I said, slightly nervously, but dying to get them on to see their reaction.

"How rude of me, would you like a drink of anything?" asked Harry.

"Maybe a little water." I said, "I get a little dry when I'm nervous or excited."

"And which is it?" asked Mike.

"A bit of both." I said. "Maybe a little more excited."

"Good, after seeing you, you are even more beautiful than Harry said you were, so I'm very excited." Added Mike, looking like a total pervert!

"Well, I said you would look good in front of the camera and knowing how good Mike was, I asked if you were a model and it kind of went from there." Offered Harry in defence.

"You told me she looked sexy as hell in her little bikini, Harry." Said Mike, throwing Harry under the bus a little.

"Did you?" I asked Harry, smiling at him.

Trying to hide his blushes he defended his comments, "I only meant to suggest that she would be perfect for a photoshoot and was just complimenting Beth on how she looks in a swimsuit, like a model would." He had made a good effort.

"Thank you, Harry, that's really sweet." I said and smiled at him; a smile full of real intent.

Mike was getting his camera ready and Harry was staring at me, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Look, if you don't want to go through with this, it's no problem. Or we can do it another time, don't feel under any pressure." Said Harry, seeming very unsure of this now it was here.

"She's fine." Mike butted in. "Aren't you Beth? Once you get your underwear on and start performing for the camera, we can all relax a little." Asserted Mike, determined to not let me leave without getting my clothes off.

"I'm ready, shall I go get changed? I said. I was feeling horny and couldn't wait to get down to my underwear to see the effect it had on both of these guys.

"Yes, go and get something sexy on and we'll make a start." Said Mike.

"Is it OK if I go and get changed in a bedroom?" I asked Harry.

"Yes of course, straight up the stairs and first on your left is my room." Harry said, pointing me around the corner to the stairs.

"Why don't you show her Harry?" Mike suggested.

"Yes, come up with me." I said. I wanted to relax Harry and get him feeling horny rather than nervous or scared. He was trying to protect me I think, but he had no idea how much I wanted to be there and how horny I was feeling.

I went ahead of Harry and shook my ass exaggeratingly from left to right as I climbed the stairs, almost right in front of his face. I looked around and smiled at him and asked him which way to go as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Here, follow me." Mike said as he moved in front of me and led me into his bedroom.

"You can get changed here." He said and made to leave.

"Stay and help me choose." I said and pulled out a selection of panties, bras and bikini sets from my bag.

"What you were wearing the other day in the garden was very nice." He said, blushing and not really keen to take part.

"How about this?" I said and pulled out a matching set of lingerie. The stockings were read fishnet, the panties were navy with red lace and the top was navy and red. I really wanted to wear it, it was a little slutty.

"Whatever you think." Harry said, he was clearly regretting making this arrangement.

I started to undress, and Harry again looked uncomfortable.

"Harry, I am really looking forward to this, thank you for arranging it. It's also nice being in your bedroom." I said as I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Are you sure?" Harry said, looking a little more comfortable now.

"100%, This is a dream come true for me, I want you to enjoy it too." I said, sitting in my bra and panties, I touched Harry's leg.

"OK, great. Just don't feel like you have to do anything you don't want to do, OK?" harry added.

"Does that mean that I can do anything that I do want to do?" I asked, teasingly.

"Well, yes I guess it did." Harry smiled as he agreed.

"Sorry to barge in." Mike said as he walked into the bedroom.

"I thought I'd get some preparation pictures if that's alright with you Beth?" Mike started to click as I sat on the bed pulling out some lingerie.

I showed Mike my blue and red lingerie and asked him what he thought.

"Very nice Beth, but look, you're just in those little white panties and bra already, why don't we start right here now?" he suggested.

Good idea, I thought. I started to pose a little.

"Tell me how you would like me." I asked Mike as Harry watched. I winked at him to remind him of our conversation and he nodded and smiled back to let me know he was relaxed.

"Now there's a question." Mike answered as he clicked away. "Well, if it's OK with you, why don't you pull one of your bra straps down your arm." he suggested.

I did as he suggested and pulled it down my arm a little further to pull the cup and reveal a little more cleavage. I looked up and smiled and tossed my hair.

"And the other side." Mike added from behind his camera.

I did the same on the other side and could see my left nipple partly exposed.

"Very nice." Mike said as he walked towards me and took some more pictures.

Remember, these pictures are just between us three, no one else will see them so relax and enjoy the day, don't go home today wishing you had done something that you didn't go through with." Mike encouraged me.

Little did he know I needed no encouragement. I was on fire; I could feel my panties were getting wet and being white it would start to show through if I wasn't careful.

"So does that bra undo at the front or back?" Mike asked.

I reached behind me and undid the clasp. I let the bra hang there.

Mike reached across and took the middle of the bra in his two fingers and slowly pulled.

I let it come away and slowly it fell away revealing both of my naked breasts.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Mike asked, delighted that he had got my top off.

I smiled and grabbed my breasts and pushed them together. I looked sexily at the camera, then at Harry.

I took my nipples in between my fingers of both hands and gently squeezed them. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation as I felt Mike get closer and heard the gently click of his camera.

"Those nipples look lovely." Mike said as he reached out and stroked my left nipple.

"Have a feel Harry." He said, "they are nice and hard too." He added as he gently pinched my left nipple.

I looked at my nipple as he spoke.

"It's OK." Harry said. "Are you OK?" he asked me.

"Of course, I said, I moved closer to him and offered him my breast, it's OK, you can both have a feel if you'd like to." I said, innocently but quite smuttily too as I made myself available for them both.

"There you go Harry." Said Mike, "she's more than happy that we have a little feel, don't disappoint her." He said and he grabbed both of my breasts with both hands and squeezed them and rubbed them, all over.

Harry reached out and gently squeezed my right breast. I put my hand over his hand and closing my eyes I squeezed it while he gently squeezed. Mike was squeezing my other breasts and rubbing my back.

"Now, are we all having a nice time?" Mike asked.

We all laughed, and Mike suggested I lie back on the bed.

I did as instructed, and Mike asked. "So, Beth, do what comes naturally, you're lying on the bed with just those little white panties on with two horny men standing over you taking your picture. Do what comes naturally."

I closed my eyes and played with my breasts a little as Mike took more pictures. I ran my left hand slowly down my tummy and around the top of my panties. I then slid it inside.

"Very nice." Said Mike, "keep going Beth."

I looked up at Harry as I slid my hand inside my panties and gently glided across my clit. I could feel my juices flowing out over my lips. I was in a moment of ecstasy and desire. I had two dirty old men standing over me and I was as horny as hell.

"That's enough Mike." Harry said abruptly.

I opened my eyes to see what the issue was, and I could see Mike had taken his cock out and was masturbating while watching me play with myself.

"You don't mind do you Beth?" Mike asked as he slowly peeled back his foreskin and gently masturbated his hard cock in front of me.

I bit my pussy juice covered finger as I looked at his cock. I shook my head slowly from side to side, indicating that I was more than happy to see Mike playing with his cock.

"We just said a few photos and now this is getting out of hand." Harry added and took the camera out of Mike's hand.

"Harry, what are you doing? She's loving it, we're only just getting started." He protested, but it was no use, Harry had marched Mike out of the bedroom and back downstairs.

I couldn't believe it. I was really excited and enjoying every moment of it when all of a sudden it was over.

I packed my things into my bag and made towards the door.

"Beth, I'm sorry. I just can't do this right next door to your house. Don't be mad at me." He shouted to me as I opened the front door and left to go home.

I was fuming! I went inside and got changed and went for a run to take my mind off things,

When I got back, I could see that Mike's car was no longer on the drive. I went upstairs and had a bath. I masturbated thinking about what might have happened and brought myself to a wonderful all-encompassing orgasm.

The summer continued and I used the garden to sunbathe during the day as my parents both worked. Devon was always sunny it seemed, and the holidaymakers were making their way down from all parts of the UK in droves.

A couple of days passed, and Harry approached me at the back of the garden.

"Hi Beth, how are you?" he asked tentatively.

"Fine." I spat out!

"Please don't be mad Beth, I was only looking out for you." He pleaded.

"I'm a big girl Harry, you set up the whole thing then ruined it just as it was getting fun. I'm just frustrated, that's all." I said, softening a little as I realised, he was staring at my bikini clad body. God I'm so easy!

"Let me make it up to you." He said.

That sounded better I thought.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about I make you lunch?" he asked.

"I stood and made to walk into my house. "I'll be over in 40 minutes; it better be good." I said, smiling, as I walked back to my house, shaking my almost naked backside at Harry.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower, then I chose a tiny white thong and bra and put a mini skirt and t-shirt over the top.

I applied a little perfume and make-up and made my way next door to Harry's.

I knocked and he let me in.

"My God, you look and smell wonderful." Harry said as I glided past him, making sure to get very close and walked into his kitchen.

"I thought I'd make an effort as you are making me lunch." I said and smiled.

"You really don't need to; you always look incredible." Harry replied.

Harry had made a nice light tuna salad with warm crusty bread, delicious.

I'm sorry about the other day, Mike was fuming at me, but you don't know him like I do, and I was worried he would take advantage of you." Harry said in justification of his actions.

"Perhaps that's what I wanted." I replied, surprising Harry a little.

"I wanted to feel like a model, men lusting after me and me just enjoying it, I thought we were all on the same page." I added.

"You're right, it could have been amazing, but I was just a little worried Mike would go too far. We only agreed to a photoshoot and already he had groped you and started playing with himself." said Harry.

"And I was loving every minute of it." I said. "I thought you were too." I added.

"Well, I was, I'm really sorry Beth." Harry added.

"Wanna make it up to me?" I asked.

"Of course, how can I?" Harry asked.

"Give me Mike's phone number." I asked.

"Really? You want to get in touch with Mike, what for?" Harry asked, seeming very surprised.

"I want to finish the photo session." I said.

"You don't know what you're getting into. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to meet with Mike, he will want more than the photo session, believe me." Harry said, disapprovingly.

"Look, I'm a big girl, I know what I'm doing, and I know what I want. Just give me his number, and the rest is up to me. I asked again.

"OK, I'll give you his number, but I'm asking you not to go through with it." Harry said, and wrote down Mike's number for me.

12