Grandpa and The Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." I said, "Now, what can I do for you?" I asked.

Harry just stood there, looking nervous and not saying anything.

I lifted up my t-shirt a little.

"Higher?" I asked.

"Yes, please, higher." Said Harry. Looking a little more confident now that we were alone.

I continued to lift and revealed my breasts.

"Touch me Harry." I asked.

Harry reached out and gently fondled first my left breast, then my right. I put my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me I started to kiss him.

He put his arms around my waist and kissed me back, we kissed deeply. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my stomach, I put my hand down and rubbed it up and down.

"Oh Beth, that feels good." Harry said.

I dropped to my knees, and without ever taking my eyes from Harry's, I undid his trousers and released his cock from his pants.

I put my mouth over it and started to slowly suck. As I caressed Harry's balls and sucked him slowly and deeply he started to moan, quite loudly.

I continued to suck slowly, licking all over his cock, up and down his shaft and even went further down to kiss then lick his balls, all the while stroking him slowly.

"Oh Beth, you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that, you know that don't you?" he half asked, half pleaded.

I simply smiled and slowly nodded my head, keeping his cock in my mouth as I maintained eye contact.

"Is that what you want Beth?" he asked, his legs now shuddering slightly as he leaned back, resulting in his cock pushing deeper into my mouth.

Again, I just smiled and slowly nodded.

I stroked his legs, his knees and up his thighs, all around his ass and between his legs, slowly caressing his balls as his legs jerked more furiously. He felt so sexy.

He came.

His cum filled my mouth, I continued to slowly suck and look into his eyes.

I waited until there was no more cum oozing out of his cock, then took my mouth off him and swallowed. There was a lot of cum. It wasn't the first time I had done it, but it was the best. I couldn't believe how much I liked the taste and the feel of it, the whole act was incredible for me.

"Beth, that was amazing." Harry said, still shuddering slightly.

"For me too." I said, as I squeezed his cock and licked up the resulting small blob of cum that formed on the tip of his cock.

"I'll pop over later in the week of you're free Harry." I suggested as I stood and rearranged my top.

"Are you going to call Mike?" he asked as I was leaving.

I nodded, "Yes." I said as I left.

"Be careful Beth." He said as I went out of the front door.

It was all I could think of, stripping for Mike then letting him touch me, if he wanted to, of course. I kept thinking about his cock. It was pretty big and looked so nice, I wanted to touch it and see where it would lead. I wondered if he would let me suck it.

I called Mike.

"Hi Mike, its Beth, I got your number from Harry." I said.

"Hello Beth, what a nice surprise, you asked Harry for my number?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"Well, I felt bad, you came all the way over to take my picture and Harry put a pretty abrupt stop to it, I just wanted you to know I was really enjoying myself and never wanted Harry to stop it like that." I told Mike.

"I couldn't agree more." Mike agreed. "Things were just hotting up when he stepped in there, wouldn't you say?" he asked, referring to me being naked and touching myself and Mike masturbating in front of me I guessed.

"I was disappointed, I was really enjoying it. So I thought I'd call you and see if you wanted to make another appointment. Maybe we could do it at your house, without Harry." I suggested.

"You mean you would come over to my house all alone?" he asked

"Yes, if that was Ok with you. We could start the photo session again and take our time and, well, we could do whatever we wanted I guess." I said. Sounding like I was up for anything with this dirty old man. I wanted Mike to agree to it, so I wanted to try and tempt him.

"Sounds good to me. How do you know you can trust this old pervert when you get naked in my house? You didn't seem to mind me jerking off in front of you last time, so you can expect more of that you know sweetheart." Mike said, as if to warn me and perhaps sound me out as how far we might go.

I figured I had better leave him in no doubt.

I laughed. "Well, I must admit I was surprised when you did that, it was sexy though, so no I don't mind. I'd like it actually." I confirmed.

"How are you fixed for Thursday morning?" Mike asked. It was Monday so just a few days away.

"I'm free then, that would be lovely." I said, keeping up the flirting.

"Well, wear that red and blue underwear set you had, the one with the lace stockings. And don't shave, it's nice when there is some hair to share." He said, with a dirty laugh.

"OK, I'll bring that, and some other lingerie sets too. I haven't shaved this week, so I won't shave before we meet. I would have shaved completely if you wanted that." I said.

"No, I prefer a little hair. So if 11 am works, here's my address."

Mike gave me his address and explained how to get there. It would only take around 30 -- 40 minutes.

On the day of the modelling assignment (or whatever we should call it) I took a long bath and covered myself in suds and left the bath smelling perfectly. I shaved my legs but left my pubic hair, it wasn't long, but was very visible and I would have normally at least straightened the sides, but he wanted hair, so he was getting it.

One thing I realized was that my pussy was going to get some visibility, so despite masturbating in the bath and making myself cum, I stopped there as I didn't want to prevent any chance of an orgasm later if I was going to be that lucky. I cum easily and often, so I probably had nothing to worry about!

I packed my bag, including lots of underwear, even crotchless panties! I also brought a vibrator in case we went down that route.

I left with my sports bag of goodies and got a bus towards the small town where Mike lived. I changed bus and that took me to within a few hundred yards of his house, I walked the rest of the way.

I arrived at Mike's house 10 minutes early and rang the bell.

Mike opened the door. In front of him I stood in my jeans and jacket. I had full make up on and some nice perfume. I had made quite an effort.

"Wow, you look gorgeous, come on in." he said.

He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, not so much effort!

He made me a coffee and started to flirt.

"So, did you bring that red set I asked about?" he asked me, keen to get straight to it.

"I did," I said as I rumbled around in my bag and showed him some other sets.

"No red one?" he asked again.

"I'm wearing it." I said.

"Come with me." Mike said, and I followed him out of the sitting room door and upstairs. He led me into a bedroom.

In the bedroom were some lights and a camera.

"Lie on the bed and get undressed." Mike instructed.

I took off my jeans and top and lay on the bed with just the red underwear on. Red lacey stockings which were a little loud but very sexy.

He took some photos of me, then asked me to pose in various poses with my underwear on.

He commented on my hairy pussy and how he liked it.

He then took out a huge purple dildo.

"OK if we have a little fun with this today?" he asked me.

I giggled and just said "Maybe."

He then took out his mobile phone. "OK if I film a little bit?" he asked.

I don't know why but this made me crazy horny.

I immediately reached down and started to rub my pussy outside of my panties.

As Mike was filming on his phone, he ran his other hand up my leg towards my panties. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my pussy with it. Giving him the green light to touch.

He then moved my panties to one side and started rubbing my pussy. He inserted a finger and then a thumb in and out, I was getting very wet.

He then took out his cock and started to play with it, he walked around towards my head where I as laying down on the bed. As he walked towards me, I opened my mouth and let him put his cock in it. I sucked him a little before he moved back down towards my pussy. I noticed then that he was still filming.

He then brought the dildo out and handed it to me.

I started to play with it, rubbing it against me and eventually inserting it. He filmed me for a little while doing this until he put his phone down and continued to take some pictures with the camera.

"I think I have enough pictures for now." he said. "Now I'd like you to suck my cock for me."

I got on my knees in front of him and started to lick his cock and balls. I slowly sucked him and licked him all over, he had the most amazing cock. A very large mushroom like head and his skin fell back easily. I loved the way if felt in my mouth and I was in heaven just licking and sucking it.

Mike stopped me and put a condom on.

He lay on top of me and put his cock inside me. He started to fuck me. He turned me around and fucked me doggy style, he pushed his cock in hard and fast, grabbing and pinching my breasts as he fucked me.

We fucked for a few hours and tried a number of positions. After two strong orgasms, Mike told me he was ready to cum.

He got the camera back out and stood behind it while he rolled his now full condom off his cock.

"Now, let's see you play with my cum." He said as he handed me the condom.

Guessing what he had in mind, I lifted the condom and let the cum roll out and onto my tongue. I played with it and let it drip over me, running down my body. Mike then came over and using his fingers scooped as much cum back up as he could and put it back in my mouth. It was a little cold now and unusual, so I swallowed quickly and put the rest in my mouth with my finger and did the same again.

He really was showing what a pervert he was!

He asked me if I would meet him again and I agreed. He wanted to film us having anal sex and also a threesome with a friend of his.

I left and decided not to get back on touch. Although it was a huge turn on and an amazing sex session, there was something creepy about Mike.

Then one morning I was home alone and feeling horny, watching porn, and playing with myself. I decided to call him.

We set up a meet for the following day, creepy or not, I needed more sex, and I wanted that cock in my mouth again. I liked the taste of his cum too.

When I got to his house there was another guy there who he introduced me to as Colin. It looked like I was about to enjoy my first threesome. He thought of two cocks to play with really excited me.

I decided to get straight to it and asked Mike to play some music while we all sat on the sofa chatting, Mike was getting very suggestive, as was Colin, and I was feeling crazy horny.

Mike played some music and I stood up and danced, slowly removing my clothes until I was just in my white lacey underwear.

I got on my knees in front of them both and rubbed their cocks through their jeans. They stood and both took their semi hard cocks out and slowly jerked in front of my face.

It was the first time I had had sex with two men at the same time. My first double blow job. I got very carried away.

Soon, Mike was holding my face and fucking it while Colin was behind me licking my pussy.

"No condoms today Beth, let's have some proper sex." Mike said.

I opened my legs and stroked my pussy. "Fuck me" I said.

They both took turns fucking me, then Mike started to push his cock into my ass.

I was an intense feeling as I relaxed and let him in.

They both took turns fucking me, even at the same time.

Eventually I kneeled between them as they jerked into my face. I opened my mouth and took both of their loads, swallowing them both down, I couldn't get enough. What was I becoming?

I returned home and felt a slight pang of shame. I had just let two strangers have sex with me, even unprotected. I had my first anal sex as well, nicer then I had expected actually. I also let them both cum in my mouth.

Yet, it felt so natural and fun, I loved it. I was clear that I was going to enjoy myself and not feel bad about it. I had little interest in guys my own age, but around older men, I was insatiable, almost uncontrollable.

But I was so into it, why should I deny myself this pleasure? I was also giving pleasure too. I came to terms with it.

---------------------------------------------------

So there I was, about to visit my Grandpa and help cook, clean etc. one Monday evening.

We had been getting on very well and after a nice early evening, I offered to stay over on Friday night, we would have a drink and a good tidy up of his old clothes, some of which we would give away to charity or just throw them out If they were too old.

I would cook him a meal, we would watch a movie and I would take him shopping the next day. I was looking forward to it and I think he was too. My parents were delighted that I was prepared to spend this time with him.

I packed a light bag of essentials; I also brought a couple of changes of underwear and my vibrator. I would probably want a little play at night after he had gone to bed, and I had the house to myself.

The meal was a simple one, Spaghetti Bolognese, but I was enjoying cooking and my Grandpa really enjoyed the meal. We sat down to watch a film after, and he soon nodded off after a glass of wine or two.

I changed into my silky nightdress and came back into the lounge to wake up Grandpa and try and get him to go to bed.

"C'mon, it's time for bed." I said, as I lifted his arm and woke him up.

"Oh sorry, did I fall asleep again?" he said smiling. "It must be my age, I used to be able to stay up late back in the day, but I get so tired these days."

"We've had a busy day and a busier one tomorrow. Come on, it's bedtime." I said.

As I helped my Grandpa out of the chair, my nightdress came loose and the short silky belt that held it together came undone. I was now standing next to my Grandpa with my white bra and panties (a tiny white thong) on full display.

"Oops." I said, as I did the belt back up. Grandpa was staring right at my body, I found that even though I rushed to do my belt back up, I slowed down so that he could stare a little longer.

"My fault. Sorry." He said. "You've grown into a fine young woman haven't you Beth?" he commented after seeing me in my underwear.

I smiled and continued to help him into his bedroom.

A rush came over me, here it was again. That feeling of lust and desire that I found hard to quell.

"Stop it, he's your grandfather Beth, for crying out loud!" I said to myself.

He went off to sleep and I lay awake. I kept thinking about earlier. I started to touch myself and made myself cum with some very taboo thoughts. My vibrator got a good workout.

I was up early in the morning and showered.

I changed into some casual clothes and made Grandpa some tea and toast and went into his room to wake him.

When I got in there, he was just getting out of bed. He had his stripey pyjamas on and there was something else. What was it?

It was his erect cock sticking up out of his pyjamas.

"Sorry." I said and walked back out. It kind of made it clear that I had seen it!

After a while Grandpa came out, now showered, and dressed and ready for our day together.

"Apologies, I guess we are now equal." He said smiling as he picked up his tea and toast.

A great way to diffuse the situation I thought, and I laughed.

For some reason I couldn't help myself, I commented "Yes, we are equal now, you also grew into a fine man Mr."

What looked like a saucy grin appeared on his face as he enjoyed his breakfast.

I started to tidy up around the house and get things ready for our day out while I left Grandpa to get ready, he was in and out of the bathroom and bedrooms fidgeting around before we left.

We went to the shops and took some of his old clothes etc. to a charity shop. We also stopped for a coffee. It was such a nice day for us both, he has quite a sense of humour and made me laugh a lot. His jokes were getting a little ruder too, now that we were getting to know each other better and we had seen a couple of intimate things should I say.

When we got back to his house, I unpacked some of the shopping and agreed to cook again.

"I'm just going to get something more comfortable on to cook in, back in a minute." I said, leaving to go into the bedroom.

"Should I be worried?" he asked, joking, but maybe also flirting a little.

I smiled and went to the bedroom.

Two things happened.

I felt a little horny after his comment and decided to wear something a little teasey, just to give him (and me) and little thrill.

I decided to wear tight black leggings and a t-shirt. My black thong would be visible over my legging tops as my t-shirt was short, also showing my tummy. My black bra would be visible beneath my white t-shirt.

I changed my mind; I don't need a bra. Now my nipples would be visible through my white t-shirt.

I went to the bed to clear away my clothes and noticed I had left a pair of panties on the bed. But they were right in the middle, I would never have left them there. Did Grandpa put them there?

I picked them up and went to put them in my bag. They were wet.

Strange after all this time...

On further inspection, they were also sticky. After further investigation it was clear what was in them

Cum.

The only explanation was that Grandpa had relieved himself in them this morning before we went shopping.

I came out of the bedroom and made a start on the meal in the kitchen.

Grandpa was in the sitting room watching TV.

He came out to the kitchen and stood watching me.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to go home to Beth? Looking like that I'm sure he would be very happy to see you tonight. You don't have to waste time here with me you know." He said.

"I don't have a boyfriend Grandpa," I said "I find guys my age a real bore. Self-obsessed, arrogant and conversations feel so childish. I am attracted to older men and have not yet found one I can have a relationship with."

"Really? That seems such a shame and a waste. Don't you have needs, desires?" he asked.

"Of course I do, don't worry, I can get that itch scratched, I'm having lots of fun, I'm just nowhere near ready to settle down and do all that stuff yet. I want to work away, enjoy life and do what I want for a while first." I told him.

"Aah, a modern independent woman, I see." He said.

"Something like that, wanna help me with the food?" I asked

"Sure, it's difficult to concentrate however with the clothes you are, or rather aren't wearing. Mind if I just watch? He said. Laughing, but he meant it!

"Are you trying to tell me you can't control your urges Grandpa?" I flirtatiously asked.

"Most of the time sweetie." He said. Perhaps a comment about my panties that I found on my bed.

I bent over to get some pots for the meal I was making, giving grandpa a good view of my ass, my thong and as my t-shirt fell forward, a view of my bare breasts too.

"I could stand here all day." He said.

I smiled then turned and faced away from him. Looking back over my shoulder I smiled at him.

Then, without really knowing why I did it, I took the top of my leggings and pulled them down over my thong a little. I smiled.

My tiny black panties and most of my ass cheeks were now on display.

To be Continued....


12