Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandpa discovers Tyler brought Jacob.
2.9k words
4.64
20.5k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
107 Followers

Tyler runs over to the Club House, and I walk up to the main house, entering through the kitchen door. I sit at the breakfast table, elbows on the table, putting my head in my hands, replaying the scene repeatedly in my head of what just went down in the barn!

Matthew. All I could think about was Matthew.

I had just face-fucked his eighteen-year-old son and had allowed him to swallow my cum! And now I am sitting here with a raging hard-on, thinking about what might happen in the Club House.

Matthew, my first-born son, who's about my size, thirty-eight years old, dark-haired, and bulkily built, married with two sons and a daughter, the oldest being Tyler, his small, shy boy, my first-born grandson! Lori, Tyler's mom, is a five-foot-one-inch tall blonde beauty with fair skin and a bubbly personality, and both Tyler and Evan take entirely after her! In looks, anyway, but Tyler is more reserved, yet more intelligent, than his younger brother. Emma, their daughter, is dark-haired, and her eyes and skin tone match her dad's.

I know Matthew has a nice cock. We occasionally shower off together after a swim, or after we've mowed the grass, or worked on an engine, anytime actually, after we've gotten dirty from work. We stand under the outdoor shower that's on the side of the Club House, out of view from the house behind a tin wall, and wash our bodies.

Matthew, like Michael and myself, certainly isn't shy. He has a long shaft and a big mushroom head. A blue vein runs along the top of his penis, much like Michael and I. Dark pubes, with a large ball sack. STOP! I must stop. I can't believe how well I can describe both of my grown sons' penises because I don't remember taking that much notice of their sexy bodies. But I'll be damned! I looked closer than I realized!

So with a hard penis and wild thoughts, I make four ham-and-cheese sandwiches, slice some summer sausage, and get out the block cheese. I grab a sleeve of crackers with a few cookies and put all of this on a large tray to carry to the Club House. Leaving through the garage, I take a cooler fill it with ice and a six-pack of Lone Star beer, and let my mind race as I walk out to the Club House, still sporting wood in my thin shorts!

What's going to happen next? Is he going to be upset and tell his dad? Will he be even more shy, reserved, timid, or scared, making others notice and question? Will he want more? Does he expect me to act as if nothing had happened? How will he behave? What have I done?

I'm here at the door to the Club House. It's time to go in. I have to face facts and discuss what happened in the barn with this young man. I open the door and walk in, and what the fuck!! I drop the cooler, barely getting the tray to the table after I slam the door shut with my foot! Pulling out a chair and falling back into it, my eyes are wide and focusing on what's happening on the bed.

My second-born grandson, Jacob, who is eighteen-and-a-half, four months younger than Tyler, is lying on the bed. Tyler has one knee on each side of his head, and his dick is in Jacob's hand. Jacob appears to be jacking him off, and with the other hand, he has a finger or two in Tyler's ass! Below, between Jacob's legs, is Tyler's head, making beautiful love to Jacob's cock with his lips and tongue. They are in a perfect sixty-nine position.

A minute or so later - I don't know how long, as time seemed to stand still - it could have been several minutes, Jacob pushes Tyler off of him, and he rolls over, sits up Indian style on the bed while Jacob bounces up, grinning from ear to ear and says "Hey Grandpa D! What took you so long?"

He walks over to the table, his massive brown cock swinging side to side, but pointing straight ahead grabs a couple of cubes of cheese, and pops them into his mouth. Standing there and smiling, his beautiful brown-skinned body is across from me with a hard cock protruding straight ahead! And what a hard-on it is - it has to be nine inches long and 5 inches round!

Jacob is not built like Tyler. At five-foot-eleven, he has a solid, thick, muscular frame. He excels in football and softball and is going to the same college as Tyler in the fall on a football scholarship.

Our eldest daughter, Michelle, came home one Friday night from law school and said, "This is Angel De La Cruz, and we are getting married next Saturday!" They did, and seven months later, Jacob was born, a bouncing bundle of joy at eleven pounds! Angel, our son-in-law, is nothing like his name. He doesn't have a job and never helps out with any work. He is a househusband, and Michelle, an attorney, supports the family. In all reality, he does a good job raising their family of three children.

Still smiling and kinda bouncing around the room, not a care in the world, Jacob pops the top on a beer can and carries it over to Tyler, bounces back and pops one open for me, then himself and says, "Ole Man, we are going to need more than a six-pack! This cheese is great!"

I'm still in a daze. Jacob is standing there naked; his hard, beautiful long-veined dick keeps moving, twitching as if it's looking around on its own. Tyler is still sitting Indian style on the bed, also naked and hard, with what I had thought earlier was the most beautiful man-dick ever!

Before today, I had barely seen anyone's dick but my own and my sons', let alone hard ones! Maybe in porn, but the dick hadn't been my focus then! Perhaps a time or two in the high-school locker room after a sport I had just played, in the boys' shower, I had seen a few flaccid penises, but I had never done things like this before, or seen dicks hard and bouncing around! But these thoughts! I can't get them out of my head! I"ve always been a pussy man! I realize that's changing. Hard cocks are turning me on!

My grandson's dicks! How can that be?!

These beautiful bodies! Very different, but both are sexy in their way!

Jacob is a big, muscular, fit brown-skinned hink of a young man, with a great outgoing personality. And now, I see he's the whole package, with a beautiful, long, and thick-veined dick covered by a mass of well-groomed and trimmed pubic hair. His balls are shaved, hairless, and hanging low. His chest has a fair amount of dark hair between the nipples and up to his throat. His naval is covered in thick dark hair, and a fine line travels down to his waistline, where he starts trimming. His legs are covered in so much hair that you can barely see the beautiful brown skin he has!

He turns around and walks to the kitchen counter and grabs some napkins.

And yes, dark hair starts on his lower back and trails down to his hard, bubble butt, entering the crack!

"How long have you been here, Jacob?"

Smiling, eating cheese, and drinking his beer, casual as can be, he says, "I rode out with Tyler. He picked me up this morning, and we are here for the weekend. Mom and Marina are with Grandmother, remember, and Dad, Evan, Uncle Michael, and whoever else will play golf and stay at Eagle Mountain until tomorrow, I think. So. here I am! Just me, Tyler, and you. Do you have more of this cheese?"

"Yeah. I can get it when I get the case of beer in the garage." I cannot believe I can talk so calmly.

"I just waited here while Tyler went down to the barn to turn you out."

I ask, "Turn me out?"

"You know, break the ice and get you pumped, then introduce you to our version of family bonding time because he has something he wants to ask you, don't you, Ty?"

Tyler finally speaks. "Yes, sir, I do. I, well, I might need another beer first." Then, there was only a long, silent pause.

Tyler finally speaks up and says, "He wants you to fuck him in his ass while he sucks my dick. He wants to be stuffed full of dick from both ends and judging by that hard-on in your shorts and those hard nipples I can see through that thin tee shirt; I'd say he's going to get his wish!"

He was right; my dick had never been more rigid. Jacob opens another beer, takes a long swig, and says, "Tyler, just talk to him. Here he is, sporting wood, waiting to hear what you say."

"Grandpa D, I have fantasized about you for so long. Listen, man, I love you more than anything or anyone. I always have, and yeah, I want us all to be together. It's like my dream, you know? I mean, Jacob and I have our time together, and I seriously want you in it! I've talked to Jacob about my fantasy, and he is cool with it, and I hope you are, too. We have put a lot of thought into this. Please. Will you consider it?" Tyler asks in a very compassionate voice.

Jacob says, "It will be cool, I let him suck my dick, and I play around with his. I'll suck on it. I love to fuck his tight man-pussy butthole, but he wants to be stuffed; what can I say?"

Curious, I ask, "How long have you two been doing this?"

Jacob says, "Don't ask! We are almost nineteen years old! Shit, man, we love each other like cousins are supposed to. We enjoy being together! Even a little more than that, I guess." He shrugs his shoulder like no big deal. "We are just fun-loving, cool with each other, buddies!"

My mind continues to race, and I conjure up many images. I look at Jacob and ask, "So, like Tyler and Emily, you also have a sex life with your girlfriend, Bella? And you two do this on the side?"

"Yes. It's different. I mean, this is just for fun. Tyler gives great head, and I like his dick. That's why I will suck around on it, play with it, play with it in my mouth, then fuck his tight ass. Bella won't let me butt-fuck her, and she hates the taste of my cum. Hey, it's just messing around. Nothing serious. No labels. Oh, and like, who's going to get knocked up!"

Jacob is so cocky, that bright smile matches his confidence. I pop open another beer. Jacob stands up, pulls on a pair of baggy basketball shorts, and says, "I'll go get that beer and cheese; you just hang out here, okay, Grandpa D?"

He bounces off. I look over at Tyler and say, "You know this has all just floored me, right? I never knew -"

Tyler interrupts me, saying, "Why did you think we always spent the nights out here, with the door locked, when we came here to visit? I mean, at first, we were just jacking ourselves off next to each other, then we went to jacking each other off, and then started, you know, tasting each other and shit. Once we did that, well, it kept going. I like sucking Jacob's dick. I like being fucked, too. But he's the only one I have done this with, even though I want you."

"Is Jacob always in charge? Is he the one who calls the shots?"

"Yes. Totally. I guess, anyway. He will kinda suck my dick, but that's about it, except to fuck me. I can't fuck him. He loves to cum on my face and finish in my mouth or my ass, but he doesn't ever do anything I don't want done, I promise. I mean, he might ask to do something different, and if I say no, he's cool, but I don't say no too much! Jacob is great in bed; his dick can stay hard for, well, like, forever!"

"Tyler, why do you let -"

Again, he interrupts me by saying, 'What do you not understand? Because I like it! I love it! It's hot and exciting, and I don't care if he doesn't do much to me except use my mouth and ass. But I really want you to join us, Grandpa D! You're my dream. Like my true fantasy, and Jacob knows that, and he is cool with it!"

Jacob bounces back in, carrying a cooler full of iced-down beer and the package of block cheese, and sits a bottle of Jack Daniels down on the table in front of me.

"Here you go! I thought you might need a shot or two of this! I know you love your hard liquor!"

"I do at that," I reply. Indeed, I did need a shot. I took two pictures and downed a beer.

Jacob looks at Tyler and says, "Hey, come over here and cut these sandwiches in half. Now, you cum-dump!"

Upon hearing that, knowing he thinks he is always in charge and having leverage over my sweet feminine Tyler, I stand up and strip down naked. My fucking hard, thick, and long dick that I call Bruiser is thrilled he has finally been released from the shorts he has been confined in. I tell Jacob to come over to me.

I push him down to his knees, using pressure from my left hand as my right guides my dick into his mouth! Holding his head with both hands now, I put inch after inch of hard cock down his throat. He gags. His eyes water. He chokes! He tries to move back, but I hold on to him tightly! I hardcore fuck that mouth of his! He doesn't have a chance to suck me; he is gagging, choking, and being face-fucked by a real man! I've pushed him across the floor just by shoving my dick down his throat, my long thick legs around his body, and my hands holding his head so he can't pull back! I thrust and thrust my throbbing, hard dick into his mouth! Every vein in my penis pumps blood into it, keeping me hard and heavy! I feel the sensation I have been waiting for!

The cum is building up into my shaft! My body stiffens, yet trembles! I pull out of Jacob's mouth, pumping my cock as I begin to feel the release of my hot, juicy man-cum!

It shoots out of my piss slit with such force! Rope after rope of cum hits Jacob in the face before I shove it into his mouth for the last few drops to land in his mouth, on the taste buds of his tongue, before sliding down his throat.

I leave my dick in his mouth as I run my fingers through his dark, curly short hair, then I lovingly run my rough hand across his smooth cheek, pulling out of his mouth but still holding his head. I collect the juice I just shot on his face with my thick fingers and push them into Jacob's mouth for him to lick clean. My dick softens; I step back and look at him as Bruiser looks down at the floor, the softest he's been since Tyler walked into the barn.

I look over at Tyler. His mouth is gaping open in awe, a look of pure jealousy on his face, his dick hard as a rock. Then I look back over at Jacob. Sweat is running down his toned, chiseled body, saliva and cum are all over his face, and then I look down at his dick. That big, beautiful love stick is covered in his cum! My face-fuck had made his dick shoot out his load, obviously without a hand even touching it! Jacob's hands had been on my thighs the entire time as if to push me back, but to no avail. My mission had been to fuck his face, which I did!

I put my hands under his armpits and pulled him up to stand.

He stands on shaky legs, smiling at me, an,d laughs out loud! "That was amazing, Granda D! Wow! Fucking awesome, Dude!"

I look directly at him and say, "I'm in charge. I'll always be in charge. I'm the king, and you two will work for me. And don't you forget it."

I kiss him. He kisses me back, then looks at me, smiling that bright, wide, cocky smile of his. I reach out for Tyler to join us in a hug, and he jumps off the bed and squeezes into us! Kissing him also, I hold the boys tightly. I feel their dicks twitch, just as I am sure they could feel mine. I am once again hard as a rock!

"It's going to be a great weekend, boys!"

They look at me, then each other, smiling huge smiles.

Jacob asks Tyler, "What have we unleashed?"

"My fantasy will come to life! I cannot believe it is happening!"

I pull back and say, "Let's take a skinny dip in the pool, eat some food, then take this orgy to bed; I am so hungry, boys"!

We have the rest of the day and all night, I think to myself. Smiling, I know it will be a great night, but I was unaware of how little power I had.

69Rancher
69Rancher
107 Followers